Cheerleader Camp - Cover

Cheerleader Camp

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 12: Visit from Judy and Sandy

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Visit from Judy and Sandy - Greg, who was roped into coaching a cheerleader squad when his wife was killed, is now going to cheer camp with his squad. This is the offshoot of "Cheerleader Coach" one of my other stories. ENJOY

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Father   Daughter   Petting   School  

It was a dark and dreary, rainy day --oops, wrong story. Try it again – It was a beautiful spring day and I was out mowing the lawn when Kim called to me that the phone was for me. I made it into the house and grabbed the phone;

"Hello"

"Greg, it's Judy"

"Judy, how nice to hear from you. How are you?"

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"I was doing fine, but, since you called I'm doing fantastic. What can I do for you?"

"Well, I was wondering if you have any plans for dinner tonight."

"Just same old same old. What'ya got in mind?"

"I'd like to treat you to dinner at your house; I'll cook"

"That sounds terrific. Come over any time you want. Are you bringing Sandy?"

"I have no choice. It was her idea, and I think Kim had something to do with it too."

"I'll be here and so will Kim."

"Ok, we'll be there about four if that's ok."

"No problem.

"Allright see you then, Bye."

"Bye."

Right at four my doorbell rang. Opening the door I found Judy and Sandy with boxes and trays. I grabbed the boxes from Sandy and she darted back to their car as I ushered Judy to my kitchen. Sandy came back in with another box. All the stuff was set on the kitchen table and I was shooed out of their way. Kim showed up in the kitchen greeting Sandy and Judy. She was allowed to stay. Trying to sneak back into the kitchen I was told in no uncertain terms to "Scram." I did.

Those three girls were as busy as beavers building a dam. Kim ducked down the hall and returned with my slippers. She took my shoes off and slid my slippers on. Sandy came out of the kitchen with a glass of wine for me, set it on the coffee table and returned to the kitchen. Judy then came in with the evening paper which she had picked up on her way in. I was given a one word instruction "Relax, dinner will be ready in 20 minutes." Once again I was all alone in the living-room.

When I got the call that dinner was ready I went to the kitchen and beheld quite a sight. Three sexy ladies dressed in French maid outfits stood in a row. These outfits were all lace trimmed with an almost obscenely short skirt and high heels. Kim slinked over and gave me a dynamite kiss and a hug. Then Sandy did the same. Judy sashayed over, threw her arms around me and planted one of those kisses that I live for squarely on my lips. As she broke the kiss, leaving me out of breath, she said "Greg, we want to show you how much we appreciate all you've done for us and the squad." She then led me to my chair at the head of the table and held it for me as I sat down.

Kim turned off the lights and left the room aglow in candlelight. Sandy hit the play button on a CD player and the room filled up with some soft dinner music. Judy had set the table with her fine china, crystal glassware, silver utensils, linen table cloth and napkins. Kim and Sandy got busy serving up a feast fit for a king. As Sandy put the salad before me she said "Your majesty, I hope this humble offering is to your liking."

Kim then brought the bread basket over with "I hope you can find it in your generous heart to break bread with us, your lowly servants." Judy then added "I am here to grant your slightest wish m'lord." as she brought four more dishes to the table.

They were all seated and I looked around and I swear I saw six totally radiant twinkling eyes fixed on me from three of the most seductive gorgeous creatures I had ever seen in my life. Once again the fine ladies made me feel like a king. Surrounded by such beauties and eating delicious food; what more could a man ask for? Just when I thought I had it all Judy comes out with a desert made with a big brownie, chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, crushed pineapple and four cherries on top. She placed it in the center of the table and handed out four spoons with instructions to "Dig in."

After all that food I felt ready to collapse in bed. Well, strange coincidence; That's exactly what the girls had in mind for me (us?). My three French maids led me to the master bedroom. It took quite a while because I would take one step and got assaulted with a very hot kiss from each of the three. This went on all the way down the hall until we were in the master suite. They then proceeded to take all my clothes off one piece per girl at a time. I was getting so turned on by that time I could have passed out from sensory overload.

Once I was completely in the all together Judy said "Greg you have three very hot toys to play with this evening. Would you like to un-wrap them?" "I sure would like nothing better than that." So I made my way from girl to girl taking off one piece of clothing each and getting a toe curling kiss from them as I took it off. It was easy to tell which one I was working on since my hard as spring steel rod was pointing directly at them. At times it was a little difficult to accomplish this task since the ones I wasn't stripping at the time were caressing and kissing me over my whole body. By the time I got all three of my toys un-wrapped I was about ready to explode.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.