View From the Dark Side: Aunt Kerri - Cover

View From the Dark Side: Aunt Kerri

by StangStar06

Copyright© 2012 by StangStar06

Erotica Sex Story: The woman of my dreams cheated on me so I snapped

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Big Breasts   Violence   .

Hi Folks. Thanks very much for the comments and emails on last week's story. This one is very different from that story. First because it's much shorter. And secondly because although there is actual cheating in the story it doesn't really manifest until near the end, but I promise you it's there. Also I have to warn you because there are a few of you who still have trouble remembering that these are again only fictitious characters that I made up while I was washing my car. No actual people were injured in the making of this very fictitious story. All of the fictitious characters who are injured or killed during the story were assholes anyway and they still got up and had coffee after you finished reading the story. This is a weird one. Okay you've been warned. Thanks as usual to the incredible Mikothebaby for editing this story while proudly displaying her new Steelers tattoo.


I should have gone to college. That was my first waking thought that morning. From talking to my dad for most of my early life, that was what he always told me. My dad worked hard for most of his life putting a roof over our heads and food on the table. The thing he regretted the most in life was that he wasn't a more successful man. He blamed his mediocre state in life on his not going to college.

"Danny, wake up!" the impersonal voice of the nurse didn't seem any more personal just because she used my name. I slowly opened my eyes ... make that my eye. I was still getting used to having just one even after all of the months I'd been in recovery after...

"The doctor is here," she said.

"I've seen enough doctors to last me the rest of my life," I said.

"Not a doctor-doctor," she said smiling. "This is the one who wants to talk to you about what happened."

I turned and looked across the room. With only one eye it was difficult to judge any form of depth perception, so determining the distance between us was harder. I didn't know whether or not it was safe to ask her any questions about the guy or not.

From looking at her though, she seemed to have her panties all twisted up about him being here. That meant that she either found him attractive to her personally, or that he was well known or famous.

I decided that talking to him couldn't hurt. After all of the trials and interviews with lawyers and prosecutors, I'd told my story more times than I wanted to even think about. Somehow, I never came out the hero. I guess it was just a different day. It was a different era. Being a hero no longer meant anything. In the old days, if a guy was hurt defending his lady's honor he was lauded. Nowadays, you could be beaten or tortured to within an inch of your life and it just meant nothing.

I guess telling one more person my story wouldn't make what I'd done any less foolish.

The guy shuffled his way over to my bed. I sat up to look at him. He tried to help me sit up.

"Can we go somewhere out of this room to talk?" I asked.

He nodded and looked around. "Let me get your chair," he said. His voice was neither friendly nor oppositional. It was slightly higher pitched than mine, but that too could have been a trick of my ears.

"I hate that thing," I spat. "Can't they fix it so it's comfortable?"

"What would be the point?" he asked. "As soon as you're back on your feet, you're out of it. It's not like you're going to be using the chair for a long time."

He wheeled me out into a small garden on a large balcony. It almost didn't feel like we were on the roof of a building. If I closed my eye and just smelled the flowers and plants I could almost believe that I was in the country. When this is all over, I thought.

"So Danny," he began.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Well I followed him to..."

"No," he interrupted. "I want to know everything. Not just what happened at the ending; I want to hear about your entire life." Well, that was certainly different, I thought. Maybe this guy would listen to me. Maybe he could see it from my point of view.

"Very well," I said, smiling. "The first thing you need to know is that my name is Daniel James Snyder. I am not like you. I am the last gladiator in the new Rome." He looked at me as if I was out of my fucking mind.

"Okay," I said. "It was just a joke. I grew up as normal as can be. Our home was solidly in the middle of the middle class. My dad is a plumber and my mom works in a bar. My grandparents on both sides are still alive and I have uncles and aunts and cousins galore."

"In fact, that's what started this whole thing off. You see, both of my parents worked. My dad worked for an industrial and residential plumbing company. So he worked full time, five or six days a week. He was and is your average guy next door. You know; the beer and football type of guy. He makes a good living. But on a plumber's salary, we did well, although we weren't exactly rolling in the dough. My mom has worked in the bar for most of her life. The bar is a family business and it's more of a hobby than anything else."

"For my mom, the paycheck was secondary to just going to the bar. I'm not sure how much or how little she actually brought home, but I recently found out some surprising things that have just come to light."

"Like what?" asked the doctor.

"Well," I began again. "I was pretty sure that my dad isn't really my dad, biologically speaking. I always thought that I was just a sacrifice he was willing to make to get the prize. I found out very recently that he never knew. He really believed I was his son and he's always treated me that way. You see, before he and my mom got married there were three or four guys that she was uhm ... dating. They were all young guys who frequented the bar back in those days. Apparently, they all wanted to get into her panties and from what I'm hearing now, they all did. I don't think any of them knew that they were all fucking my mom. But with guys being as competitive as they are, they all fought and argued over her."

"That is, until she came up pregnant. When that happened, the competition ended. Three of those guys got the fuck out of Dodge. One went off to the Navy and was stationed somewhere overseas. Another went off to college abroad and couldn't be reached. The third guy just disappeared. My dad, on the other hand, married her. I think he suspected from the start that he might not be my father, but he loved my mom enough to take me as part of a package deal. Over time, as I became more and more like him and people began to comment on how much we looked alike, the suspicions disappeared. I look so much more like the members of his family than I do my mom's family, that there was no doubt that I was his child."

"He raised me as his own son and over the years, no one ever questioned it. I know that for him, it really was true love for my mom. I can see it even now in the way that he looks at her. You see to my dad, my mom is some kind sex goddess. He's always comparing her to all of those supermodels that you see on TV. And in his mind she wins every time. The reality though, is that my mom really isn't very attractive. Back in the sixties, when they were young and during the seventies, eighties and nineties, society had its head up its ass when it came to the standards for feminine beauty. The way they looked at it, if you were thin you were in. And my mom to this day is very thin. She has very severe facial features, no tits to speak of and boyish hips."

"Her legs are skinny and her knees and elbows are so sharp, that I don't know how my dad can sleep in the same bed with her without getting stabbed to death. I'm also sure that she occasionally cheated on him. She works the bar during the early afternoon hours before it gets really busy, with the occasional night shift during special events. Over the years, I'd sometimes go to the bar to do my homework or after school if no one was at home. During those times, I'd seen her go back into the bar's office with men and they'd both emerge smiling and pulling their clothes back into place. At the time, I didn't know what was going on, but the memories stayed with me."

"Anyway, after I was born, I guess that my dad expected my mom to stay home and be a mom, but she had other ideas. I guess she really didn't want to give up being the belle of the bar and her admirers even for a husband and family."

"In those days, there was really no such thing as a day care center. If you had a problem, your family helped out. In this case, my dad had a younger sister. My aunt Kerri was twenty five when I was born and married to a very much older man. Her husband was sick all of the time and eventually just wasted away leaving her alone. Financially, she was comfortable and didn't really have to work, but she was very lonely. So watching me was a good solution for both my mom and for my Aunt Kerri."

"My Aunt Kerri didn't have very much luck with men back then because she and her sister in law, my mom, were very different. Where my mom was bone thin and outgoing; Kerri was overweight and shy. My mom has no tits but is willing to share what she has with anyone who wants a look or a lick. Aunt Kerri has very big breasts and keeps them under lock and key."

"Aunt Kerri isn't a whale or anything like it. If the ideal woman is somewhere around 5'6" and 125 pounds, you could forget it though, because my Aunt Kerri is closer to 5'2" 180. The funny thing about is, that now that I'm older, women like my Aunt Kerri are the norm. You see them everywhere. If you go to the supermarket, you'll see far more women who look like my Aunt Kerri than you will women like my mom."

"And probably from the start, I should tell you that I always preferred my Aunt Kerri to my mother. I guess even as a baby it just seemed like I got the short end of the stick. I was stuck with a selfish woman who didn't want to be a mother, who fed me with bottles from the start. The thing that galled me was that my Aunt Kerri was the kindest, most loving woman I ever met, and my God could she have fed me. As the years went on, my attraction to my aunt only seemed to get stronger."

"Nothing of a sexual nature ever occurred between us, but she was always my ultimate fantasy woman. The older I got, the more I found out about Aunt Kerri and the more I grew to love her. When I was in my early teens and started to like cars, my Aunt Kerri's Mustang GT was the car I fantasized about. She always told me that when I was old enough to drive she'd let me drive it, but it just never happened. I do remember one incident though, after I'd gotten my license when she'd taken me out for a ride and offered to let me drive home, but the car refused to start with me behind the wheel. The funny thing about it was that as soon as Aunt Kerri got into the driver's seat, the car started right up." Even with my license getting a car was never a priority for me.

"From a young age, Aunt Kerri and I were close. I always defended her from anyone and everyone. If we were at a family gathering and someone said something about her within earshot, I'd get pissed. I remember once, a couple of my uncles were talking about how sweet she was and how she was such a good cook. "It's a shame she has to be so big though," said one of them. "She'll probably never find another husband."

"That was it. I leaped at my uncle, spitting and fit to be tied. He tried to pick me up and calm me down only to have me raining punch after punch at his unprotected face."

"He put me down and my dad quickly ran over trying to figure out what was wrong with me. Even my uncle was puzzled, because I was a quiet little boy then and I was only seven."

"Danny, what the hell is wrong with you?" shouted my mother. "Your Uncle Chris loves you. Why would you try to hurt him?" The entire family was gathered and they all wanted to know what the heck was wrong with the crazy boy.

"He said bad things about my Aunt Kerri," I spat. "It's not nice. I love her. I love her more than anyone."

"The whole family started laughing. There were whispers that didn't go unheard that Kerri had been more of a mother to me than my actual mother. Even my Uncle Chris was impressed. He picked me up again with the scratches and blood from my attack still on his face."

"Danny, you're absolutely right" he told me. "I was wrong in what I said and I was wrong to say it. But you see, your Aunt Kerri is my sister, and I love her too. I don't want her to be sad and lonely for the rest of her life. What I said was just out of frustration for her. But you are a true hero. Never change the way you are. You stick up for the people you love, no matter what."

"From that day on, I was always my Aunt Kerri's knight in shining armor. She always called me "Her man," and I loved it. I had no doubt that when I grew older, I would marry my beautiful aunt."

"I was always kind of a forward/backwards kid in terms of my development. In terms of academic learning and school, I was usually performing several grade levels ahead of my age. That meant that the people I went to classes with were usually older than I was and I couldn't relate to them. That led to me being socially behind in terms of development. I did lots of things years later than I should have. I didn't even masturbate until I was nineteen. I guess I rubbed myself a little bit before then but full on jacking off to the point of ejaculation didn't happen until a few weeks after my nineteenth birthday and even then it wasn't intentional."

My Aunt Kerri had given me a key to her apartment so I could water her plants, take in her mail and feed her cat while she was out of town on a vacation. When she got back, she let me keep it in case of an emergency and I felt like I was invincible. While my aunt was gone, I'd looked through everything I hadn't seen in her apartment. Over the years, I was always visiting Aunt Kerri. It wasn't unusual for me to drop by and visit her several times a week. It also wasn't unusual for me to spend the evening with her on her couch watching movies or playing games. Aunt Kerri even had a Play station on her TV just for me to play games on. I remember several times when she'd fall asleep on the couch next to me while I played games or after we'd watched a movie. I'd become very aroused watching the rise and fall of those huge breasts. I always enjoyed pushing myself against her huge soft round ass too."

"But even though I'd been in Aunt Kerri's apartment more times than I could even count, there are always things that only the owners know about. There are always those hidden, personal, secret things. So while Aunt Kerri was gone, I found them all. I spent a lot of time in her underwear drawer, inspecting and fondling her massive bras and those giant panties. I found her vibrator and instantly hated it. I knew what it was and what she did with it and was immediately jealous of it because it got to go where I most wanted to be."

"At that time, I still couldn't figure out why my Aunt Kerri and I weren't married yet. I'd given her all kinds of hints. When we spent nights together and she told me how lonely she was and that I should probably be out dating girls my own age, I always reminded her that I was her man and that I loved spending time with her far more than with anyone else I could think of. She always smiled at that and thought it was sweet but never took it seriously. I think to this day, more than a year later, that she was still seeing me as that little seven year old defending his beloved aunt against anyone who said something about her."

"Aunt Kerri had a great home computer. She let me use it all the time. While she was gone, I got an idea. I took the album of pictures of Aunt Kerri and scanned a lot of my favorite pictures. Then I went on the internet and found a lot of great porn from websites that featured larger ladies and BBWs. I took all of my favorite pictures and sorted through the collection of Aunt Kerri's pictures and took her head and face and digitally put my aunt's head on the porn pictures."

"That night I went crazy. I remember looking at my whole collection of faux pictures of my voluptuous aunt naked as a jaybird. I started rubbing myself as I'd done many times before but I simply couldn't stop. It felt so much better than anything that I'd ever done before and when I finally ejaculated, it was like I blew the top of my head off. I just lay there stunned for a long time. After a while, I cleaned up everything and cleared the internet browser so my aunt couldn't stumble onto the fact that I used her computer to surf for porn. I cleared the pictures off of her hard drive after downloading them onto a flash drive and uploading them to my online storage account just in case the flash drive was ever lost, damaged or destroyed. I had to make sure that there was no sign left that I'd tampered with anything in her apartment other than feeding the cat and watering the flowers."

"That reminded me that during the entire time that my aunt had been gone, except for the very first couple of days, I hadn't done either. The cat was pretty pissed off and looking kind of mistreated so I fed the stupid animal. Then I changed his litter box, which smelled pretty bad. I also watered the flowers but they didn't look as if they'd been deprived. With my aunt due back the next day, everything had to look as though I'd been very responsible. Then I went home to think about what had happened."

"When I got home, my mom reminded me that we were going to a family picnic the next day. I told her that I really didn't want to go. I figured that I could stay home and jack off to my pictures of my dream woman. Once my mom reminded me that my aunt would be there, I changed my tune."

"I woke up bright and early the next day and left for the picnic with my parents. I volunteered for everything. I helped set up the grills and carried food from the cars to the picnic area. I watched kids. I did everything possible to make sure the event was perfect for my beloved aunt. When I heard the rumble of her Mustang's exhaust system, a thrill went through me. I saw the car drive into the parking lot and started jumping up and down like a fucking retarded schoolboy. When the door opened and I saw that plump leg come out of the car and her dainty foot first touching the ground, I was in heaven. It was especially good because this was obviously a good year. A good year was one when Aunt Kerri wasn't self-conscious and wore skirts or shorts. A bad year was one when she felt fat and wore pants or long unflattering dresses."

"That flash of sexy, uncovered, tanned leg was enough to give me a hard on and an even bigger stupid smile. When her tousled mane of brown hair came into view and her eyes met mine time stood still. When she smiled at me and held her arms out to me, I nearly came again. I was in heaven ... all the way up until the other door of her car opened and HE got out. My dick shrank and dropped. My smile faded and I got pissed. Even as she was floating over towards me and telling the smug looking bastard about her favorite nephew, I pictured how attractive he'd look with both of my hands around his throat squeezing the fucking life out of him."

"The day went completely downhill from there. My aunt ran around the picnic catering to him and introducing him to every member of the family she could find. Bringing this bastard was like some kind of validation of herself as a viable and attractive woman. She couldn't be considered some poor, lonely, woman anymore because she had a man, now."

"She told us all about him and their relationship. She described him as being a free spirit. I later found out he was homeless. She told us that he was brilliant and saw things his own way. I figured out that he just couldn't do anything right to save his ass. She said that he was striking out on his own. I knew that meant that he didn't have a fucking job. She said that he was looking for a special type of position where his unique skill set would be welcomed. I knew that meant that the bastard wasn't really looking for a job. Finally, she told me that she was sure he was going to propose to her. That pissed me off royally because I was sure the asshole would try to move in with her and have my aunt supporting him."

"None of the family took to him. After finding out about his background and his lack of an employment history, all of the men in the family looked at him like he'd just pissed in the punchbowl. The women, on the other hand, were A) glad that Kerri finally had someone. And B) they were sure that with the right mixture of kindness and motivation, she could change him for the better."

"I still hated the bastard. Aunt Kerri whispered to me that she wanted everyone to like him because she did. She also begged me to give him a chance because it would make her so happy. I could refuse her nothing, so I began the hard process of nodding my head. It was made even more difficult by the fact that my aunt's huge left breast was pressed into my side as she pulled me close to whisper. The contact had given me an erection so substantial that it cut off the flow of blood to my brain."

"The second thing that stopped me from nodding was the fact that the bastard himself came over to me and while smiling, asked me in a joking manner what I was doing with "HIS GIRL."

"You have to understand that this was something I was simply unprepared for. My Aunt Kerri had been my property from the day I was born. I was not prepared to share her and certainly not to relinquish her even temporarily."

"Just kidding," he said. "You're Danny, right? Kerri has told me all about you." I just smiled and nodded while contemplating his lack of a future.

"My original plan was to express my concern to some of the members of the family. But there was no need for that. Everywhere I turned, there were family members who were already expressing their concerns."

"A group of women decided to talk to Kerri about not letting him move in with her until he'd put a ring on her finger. Why the hell would he ever want to buy the cow when he could get the pussy for free, was the way one of my aunts put it. Another chimed in with the fact that the cow analogy wasn't far from the truth."

"Aunt Kerri pulled me over to her and asked me to tell her about how I'd been during the two weeks that she'd been gone. I promised to tell her later, I'd come over to visit her. She told me that perhaps the next day might be a better time, because she was sure she'd be very tired after traveling and the picnic."

"I told her that I'd come over and give her a massage and a foot rub. That was something I did for her on a regular basis. She thanked me and told me that HE would probably be stopping by to do just that."

"The thing that pissed me off was the way she smiled when she said it and the fact that he didn't. He just got a smirk on his face and looked away."

"For the first time that I can remember, I moved away from my Aunt Kerri. She called me back and I told her I was going over to play baseball with the other boys."

"I heard her ask one of my uncles what was wrong with me. I'd never chosen to spend time with anyone else when she was around before."

"My uncle told her leave me alone, I was nineteen years old and it was time for me to spread my wings. I had to get off of her tit at some time."

"Just the thought of sucking one of those tits made me even more jealous of the man who I was sure would be doing so in only a few hours."

"As I headed over to the baseball diamond to get onto a team, I wondered where he was. It actually brought a smile to my face when I saw him talking to one of my cousins who is only a few years older than I am. I guess I should have expected it because she IS the family slut, but it was like a gift from heaven. As I moved up on them, I heard a quick snatch of their conversation. He'd just told her that he really didn't like bigger girls and she laughed. I quickly snapped a picture and captured the moment for posterity. "Yes," I said loudly, as I got the picture. They quickly moved away from each other like a couple of repelling magnets. He moved over in my direction as I sauntered towards the baseball diamond smiling.

"Danny," he said, as he came towards me. "I was just asking your cousin where you were."

"And you needed to pin her against a tree to hear her, right?" I asked. "And what was that shit about you not liking big girls?"

"Danny, you don't understand," he said. I just smiled and walked away. For the rest of the afternoon, he never left my aunt's side. He looked nervously at me whenever he saw me and he spent a lot of time whispering in her ear and making her laugh.

"I've been good the rest of the afternoon," he said to me at dinner time. "I can make her happy if you give me the chance." This was only a few moments after I'd heard him asking her if he could come over for a while to visit when they went home. She made me really happy then, she told him that I'd been avoiding her and she really wanted to find out what was going on with me."

"Well it's not like he's YOUR son," he'd told her.

"It actually kind of IS," she'd said. "But I guess it can wait for morning. So what do you want to do later?" I couldn't believe it but there was lust in my sweet aunt's voice."

"There were some of our relatives who had to be up early the next day. My Uncle Bill worked as an engineer in one of the nearby auto plants and he had to be at work at six a.m. He was about to leave with his wife, Sally. I got them to take me home on their way. I told my parents that all of the baseball had me really tired and I wanted to go home. As soon as I got home, I headed for Aunt Kerri's place. I let myself in and relocked the door. I went into the apartment and sat down on her sofa. As soon as I heard her Mustang drive up, I hid in the closet in her living room. Within moments of me getting into my hiding place, they came into the apartment."

"As soon as the door closed, she was on him. My sweet, forty five year old aunt was the aggressive one. She was kissing him and feeling all over him. He kept trying to put her off. I remembered him telling my slutty cousin that he really didn't like bigger girls. My aunt started kissing him. He asked her about whether or not they should take their relationship to the next level."

"My aunt told him that was what she was trying to do, but he wasn't helping much. He started asking about how much her rent was and whether or not she could add a person to her lease. She sat up then and asked him why he wanted to know. He gave the greatest performance ever. He told her that meeting her family and spending time with them had made him even more certain that she was the woman he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. My aunt is no fool but she is emotional, and she ate his garbage up with a spoon. He told her that he was ready to commit to her but maybe before they got engaged they should live together for a while and find out if they were compatible."

"You're just saying that to get into my pants aren't you?" she asked. "I've heard of guys who offer to live together just to get sex out of a woman."

"I'll prove it to you," he said. "We won't have sex until I move in. Whenever you decide we should move in together will be fine. I'll wait until then. That should prove to you that I'm not just out to fuck you and then leave you. He reached out to grab one of her boobs and then pulled his hand back as if it was hard not to touch her."

"I believe you," she said kissing him. She opened her own blouse and when I saw that huge bra and all of that soft tit flesh, I almost creamed my jeans. My fake photos were good but they couldn't beat the real thing even when glimpsed from the keyhole of a closet."

"He lifted her massive boobs out of the bra and started rubbing them. She got down on her knees in front of him and pulled his pants down around his ankles. She captured his dick between her giant boobs and started stroking them up and down with his dick trapped between them. Every time the head of his dick emerged between them, she'd lick it."

"After this had gone on for a few minutes, with me in the closet dying to stroke my own rampant erection but deathly afraid to even move out of fear of being discovered, the tit job segued into a blow job."

"Anger overtook me as I watched my sweet aunt worship the man's dick like it was the best desert she'd ever tasted. Apparently, my aunt's oral skills were excellent because the asshole was twitching and barely able to hold himself back."

"I watched as he grabbed her by the sides of her head and started fucking her mouth harder and harder. "That's it you fat bitch," he screamed. "Suck it. Suck my dick!"

"He rammed himself into her face with such force that I was worried he might hurt her. Then, suddenly, he pulled out and shot gobs of his foul smelling sperm all over her face. To my horror my aunt smiled and stuck out her tongue and licked it from wherever her tongue would reach. Then she wiped her face with a finger and licked the finger clean."

"That was good," he said. "You've drained me. I'm all weak in the knees."

"So are you ready for the main event?" she asked. "She stood up and slid her shorts over her large rump and let them drop to form a pool at her feet."

"Honey, that was the main event," he spat. "I'm as weak as a kitten. Besides, we said no sex until I moved in. I have to prove to you that I'm serious about our relationship."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.