Preview

Of Honor and Betrayal

by FantasyLover

Copyright© 2012 by FantasyLover

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Mult, Consensual, Reluctant, Fiction, Historical, Military, War, Alternate History, Incest, Harem, First, Oral Sex,

Historical Sex Story: Accomplished English Knight is forced to kill the Earl he serves when the Earl betrays the King to whom they both swore their oaths of allegiance. This is complicated by the fact that the Earl is a close friend of the Knight. This leaves the Knight unsettled, unable to return to the land of his birth, where he would have to face the Earl's wife. Join him as he sets out across Europe searching for an elusive inner peace, as well as a cause to pledge himself to, and maybe even love along the way.

This is purely a work of fiction, a twisted fragment of my warped and vivid imagination. Except for a few historical leaders, any similarities between the characters or events in this story and actual people are purely coincidental. This story includes accounts and descriptions of sexual activity between consenting individuals and non-consenting individuals.

These stories are intended for adults only. If you are not considered an adult where you are right now, please find something more appropriate to read. If this kind of material offends you, you can either leave now or read on and be as offended as you want ... your choice. It is, after all, a free country. By reading this story, you are acknowledging that you are of legal age in your community to view sexually explicit material and that reading such material is not considered offensive by your community standards.

Do not try this at home. All stunts in this story are performed on a closed course by a professional stunt person using OSHA approved safety equipment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.