Visits With Lois - Cover

Visits With Lois

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2012 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: Wilson saw her and wanted to meet her, even if it meant doing something stupid; Lois was surprised, a bit fearful at first but then the relationship happened and it grew.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .

LOIS:

She knew that she needed to decide about her day but wasn't in a hurry at all. She'd stayed up late the night before watching some kind of foreign mystery movie, actually in Italian with subtitles and had slept a little later that morning. There was no pressure on her to get her day in gear. As a matter of fact, the thing that crossed her mind was that it seemed like the same kind of day that the day before had and the day before that, running all the way back to Eddie's death three years ago.

Lois M___________ wasn't sure that she was still mourning, but she was sure that she hadn't gotten herself on an even keel yet. She knew that her kids, off and away with lives of their own by now, were a bit concerned but she kept assuring them that she was doing okay.

She'd put on a tee shirt and a pair of those knew workout pants this morning, although at the time she'd spoken to herself with typical candor:

"Oh, Lois, are you finally going to use any of those workout machines in the basement that are gathering dust?"

She had a giggle at the severity of the inner voice talking to her and said: "No, probably not!"

"Then why the tight running pants and workout duds, girl?" the voice persisted.

"Oh," she said, out loud this time to herself, "Just to make me feel good."

"Lois, Lois," the voice came back, "You're over 50 now; you've put on a little weight since Eddie's gone, but you look okay, bosomy and plump in the butt. You really need to do something to keep your shape, girl or nothing is going to happen. It'll be fat and old at 60 for you."

"I'm ignoring you!" she said to the inner voice and made coffee.

Wilson Walls had seen Lois any number of times; he'd watched her from a bit of a distance and liked what he'd seen, liked it very much.

"Lovely, lovely woman!" he'd said to himself.

Wilson was a big, big man, did some work for a detective agency, and thought about going back to the police department, now that his leg was better.He also did a number of other things but mostly lived on what his father had provided for him. He had one really important goal in life, to make love to Lois M.

He was pursuing that goal this morning. He thought that he might try his hand and see what might come of it. The thought of that woman, that Lois M giving in to him with a bit of fight, simply made it for him. The alternate thought of her just giving in without the fight was an even better idea.

He wasn't trying to be a romantic about this. He really wasn't sure that this slightly older, lovely white woman would enjoy attention from a black private eye like him. That's why he'd developed an alternate plan. Today, for Wilson, was plan day.

Lois was having her morning dialogue with herself in the kitchen, when she saw movement out of the corner of her eye. She turned in that direction and saw Wilson standing there.

"Ohhhhhh!" she said.

There was silence as they regarded each other, and at first Lois was lost for words.

She felt a thrill of fear course through her but one of the traits that Lois had, that friends knew about and sometimes commented on, was her lack of panic in almost any situation.

In this case, she stared at Wilson and said, fairly calmly: "Who are you?"

He smiled at her.

"Lovely smile," the inner voice said, before Lois shut it down totally.

"I'm Wilson," he said.

"I've seen you; kind of seen you around," she said.

"Right," he said to her.

"What ... what do you want?" she asked.

The answer came to her unbidden, and she said another: "Ohhhh!"

He shook his head. She didn't understand.

"Are you going to ... Um, hurt me?" she asked.

"Not planin' to hurt!" he said.

She nodded her head.

"You want, um..." she left it unsaid but they both understood.

"Thinkin' about it, pretty Lois!" he said.

"How do you know my name?" she asked.

"Found it out," he said.

"I don't know what to do here!" she said.

"I know," he answered.

"You see," she said, pushing her fear down, down inside herself, "I haven't done anything, um, romantic since my Eddie died three years ago."

"Probably still remember how," he said to her.

She smiled at what he said; he returned her smile.

"Would you like a cup of coffee?" she asked, that inner voice prompting her to try to keep this situation from the inevitable conclusion.

He was surprised but said: "That'd be a treat."

She walked to the cupboard and got out a coffee cup, aware that he was watching her.

"Bewitching walk, Lois," he said.

She looked over her shoulder and said: "I maybe shouldn't have put on these running pants; I was half way thinking of working out. Never seem to force myself to do that though."

He nodded.

There was a sense of surealness in the atmosphere of the kitchen. The two of them regarded each other. She calming her nerves, and he, simply taking in the way that she looked.

"Good lookin' woman!" he proclaimed.

"Hmmpf," she said, "Old broad over 50!"

"No," he contradicted her, "A real beauty."

"Ohh," she said, for the third time, "Thank you."

She screwed up her courage and said: "Are you really intending to... ?"

"Don't just know," he said. "Thought was on my mind, when I came; not so sure now."

"Why?" she asked, before she knew what she was saying.

He laughed and she waved her hand at him: "No, no, I didn't mean it that way; I'm not trying to act like the coy victim who's shouting 'no, no, yes, yes, yes!'"

"I know that," he said.

"I'm going to make toast," she said, changing the subject, "Want some?"

He chuckled: "You keep tryin' to domesticate me."

"Domesticate?" she said.

"Yes," he laughed, "Like tryin' to turn me into your brother or something, so I won't do what's on my mind."

"I see," she said, "Not sure that was intentional."

"Might work," he said, softly.

"Really?" she asked.

"Might," was his statement again.

"Gonna do one thing though," he said, getting up from his chair.

She spun around, nervous and moving toward fearful now. She saw that he had a large knife in his hand and tears started to roll down her cheek.

"Calm now," he said, "I'm not going to hurt you."

"You're not?" she asked in a tiny voice.

"No," he said, "Never do that; you can trust that word, promise."

"Trust!" she said, still watching him carefully.

She squeaked a little as he reached inside her tee shirt.

"What?" she said.

"Quiet, pretty Lois," he said and she was quiet.

He snipped her one bra strap with the knife and then snipped the other. Then he turned her around and, again with the knife, cut through the back band of her bra and pulled it down and off of her.

"Ohhh," she said.

"You say that a lot, Lois, pretty Lois!" he said.

"I know," she answered.

He stepped back then and stared at her. She kept her hands down at her sides, though her instinct was to cover her breasts with her arms.

"Gorgeous," he said.

She was discomfited by the fact that her nipples, pushing against the material of her tee shirt were now extended, puffy and hard.

The thought raced across her mind: " This hasn't happened for years!" She pushed the thought away.

He sat again and simply looked at her.

"I don't know what to do," she said.

He chuckled: "Make your toast."

"Toast, yes," she said, and turned to do it.

"Love the way that they sway, when you move!" he said.

She turned again, this time not knowing if it was intentional to make her breasts sway or not. She pushed that thought away also.

"Busty," she said, "Always have been."

"Yes," he answered watching her.

She tried to not be self conscious.

He got up and went to the sink.

"One more thing," he said. "To make it perfect."

"One more thing?" she echoed.

He had the dish cloth in his hand and had soaked it in warm water. He got another squeak from her, as he applied the wet, wet dish cloth first to one breast and then to the other.

"Love that sound, Lois," he said.

She nodded.

When he was finished, it was as though she were in a wet tee shirt contest. Her large breasts, with their puffy nipples were plainly in sight.

He smiled and sat down.

She made a decision and served him his toast.

She had hers also, and sat across the table from him with her coffee and toast.

When he was finished with his toast and had a second cup of coffee, he rose:

"It's time," he said.

"Oh, time?" she said. "I don't know what to do; what you, um, want me to do!"

"Don't be frightened, Pretty Lois," he said, "I have to go. Have things to do."

"You're leaving?" she asked astonished.

"Yep," he said, "Thanks for the coffee, Lois and for letting me play."

"But..." she began but he put a finger on her lips to silence her.

The relief from the pent up tension was simply like an invasion to her. Her thoughts were jumbled then and there. She wasn't sure if she felt a wave of only relief or if there was also some disappointment there. She pushed the latter thought down and away, as she watched him walk to the door.

Before she knew what she was even doing, she put her hand on his shoulder and turned him around, launching herself against him for a hug. She was trembling, shaking and didn't know what else to do.

"Sorry to bother you so, Pretty Lois!" he said, as she clung to him, momentarily lost and confused by her own reactions and the way that the visit had turned out.

"Thank you, um, Wilson," she said. "Sorry to get you wet."

He laughed and he was simply gone.

As he walked away, he said to himself: "Wilson, what the hell was that about?"

"Couldn't just do that!" he answered and nodded at the thought.

He watched for days and realized, in watching, that she hadn't in fact reported it. He began to formulate other plans then, other visits.

It was constantly on Lois' mind for the next few days. Her daughter called at one point and asked if Lois was okay, and the answer that she gave was that she was fine and just had things on her mind.

She was confused by her reaction. Feelings that she'd buried with Eddie seemed to be reappearing, showing their heads again. Lois spent time, especially in the evenings, thinking about it, wondering about it. She realized that she was intrigued by whether he'd come around again or not.

"He was handsome," she said, "And so big!"

She tried to head these thoughts off but wasn't totally successful. At one point, she decided to get out and give herself a brief outing. She did some shopping and was intent on having a cup of coffee at a nearby coffee house that had outside tables, inside of a fancy kind of fenced off area.

She was shocked, as she approached the place to see that Wilson was sitting there and just apparently finishing a conversation with someone. Wilson, as she covertly watched, gave a folder to the gentleman and they shook hands and walked away.

Lois was feeling brave.

"Well, I have my clothes on here, and it's a public place," she reasoned with herself, and that was all that she needed to think about.

She went into the coffee house area, where Wilson was finishing his coffee; he had his back to her.

"You owe me a bra, buddie!" she said softly, standing next to him.

He looked up and got a huge grin on his face.

"You're stalking me!" he said pleasantly.

"Am not!" Lois replied, "Just saw you here and had to give you my message"

"What size?" he asked, again his tone was extremely pleasant, as though deciding to beat Lois at her own game.

She blushed, and he noticed it.

"You're blushing, pretty Lois," he said.

They halted there to allow Lois to order a cup of coffee and a scone. But once the waiter was gone, he said: "Size?"

"Don't you already know?" she asked.

"Oh, don't be mad at me," he said.

She laughed then. "You about scared the wits out of me!" was her reply, but with a grin on her face.

"Sorry about that!" he said. Then he pressed the point: "Size?"

"I'm a 38c," she said,"As you might know from your shenanigans and observations."

"Shenanigans and observations!" he said, "I'll put that on my business cards!"

"Fits you," she said, and this time she giggled.

Then she sobered up a bit and said: "Actually, I just saw you sitting here and decided to say 'hello' to you."

"Hmmm," he said next, "Pretty lady is bold!"

"Not as bold as some of my friends," she said.

"Friends?" he said, smiling..."Is that what I am?"

She thought and said: "Well, I guess you are. You were so nice the other day, if the truth were known, despite what might have been your intentions."

"Not sure what my original intentions even were," he said. "You pushed them out of my head right away with your tight pants and loveliness."

"On, no," she said putting up a hand in defense, "You're not getting around me with sweet talk."

He laughed: "Lois, you're tough!"

"Remember that, buster!" she said, and joined his laugh.

"I don't understand this," she said then softly, as though she were reflecting, "I know that I should have been horrified, terrified and, in the end, I wasn't."

"Strange," he said. "Pretty Lois!"

She smiled at him: "I like it, when you call me that."

"Just tellin' the truth," he said to her then.

They talked a bit then, like old friends. She told him about losing Eddie and going into a kind of gray area for so many months, almost years after that.

He told her of his ranger background, his being a cop, a detective, until he got shot and had to take his papers and quit, and his at times work as a detective these days.

"Dangerous?" she asked.

"Can be," he said.

"Meet lots of loose women?" she asked, grinning at him.

"Is Lois jealous?" he asked.

She giggled and put her hand up over her mouth.

"Got you!" he said.

"Did not," she countered and they both laughed about it.

"Look," she said finally, "I have to go; errands to do and all."

"Thanks for joining me, pretty Lois," he said. "I'll see you maybe at home some time."

"You ring the doorbell next time, buster!" she barked at him, still smiling.

He put up his hands to shield himself and said: "I promise."

She gave herself time to think about it, brood about it. She turned the situation every which way but couldn't make it come out to be either bad, or evil, or threatening.

"Lois M________," she said to herself time after time, severely. "What's going on?"

"Not sure," was the usual answer, so she let it lay for a bit, not letting it push her around.

"What if he comes around again?" the inner voice asked.

"When he comes around again," she said to herself and giggled.

She was in the tub, luxuriating in a bath. It was a deep jacuzzi and she was enjoying herself, when the doorbell rang.

"Oh, bother!" she said. (She was a fan of 'Winnie the Pooh'.)

She put on a robe and went to the door. It never crossed her mind that it might be Wilson. When she opened the door and saw him standing there smiling at her, she put her hands over her mouth and made a noise.

"Wilson!" she said.

"What was pretty Lois doing?" he asked, looking at her, letting his eyes gaze all over.

She was aware, immediately, that her nipples were showing and that the robe, a thin robe, was showing her off. She was also shocked by the fact that she didn't care.

"Have a gift!" he said.

"Gift?" she said, "Oh, I'm sorry; manners! Come in!"

She turned her back on him and realized that now he could see her butt cheeks through the wet robe material.

"Gee," she said, "I can't win with you!"

He laughed and said: "And I can't lose with you."

"Okay," she said, making up her mind in what was actually for her a monumental decision, "Come with me. I need to finish my bath."

"Progress!" he said.

"Don't you be getting big idea, buster," she said, giggling.

"Already have big ideas!" he said, "Also have this gift!"

"Oh, yes, gift!" she said, really pleased, "I like gifts!"

She took it and opened it to discover a lovely beige lacy bra in her size and a matching pair of panties.They were lovely. It made her squeal with delight.

"Oh, Wilson," she said, "They're gorgeous." She was giggling as she said it.

In the process, she hugged him, she lay her head on his shoulder and said softly:

"You have bewitched me! I don't understand it. This is not me! Not the me that I know, sullen, closed, sad. Oh, I don't know what I'm even saying."

"I do," he said, "And I like it."

"I'm always getting you wet!" she said next.

"Well, come on, pretty Lois," he answered, "I'm going to wash your hair. But first I intend to begin this correctly, unlike my last venture."

"Correctly?" she asked.

He took her in his arms then and kissed her. She made a soft noise in her throat at first, and was a bit stiff in the first few seconds but then it all seemed to come together for her. She softened and put her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She even found herself wishing that he'd move his hands around, as he kissed her.

She looked up at him, when the kiss broke.

"Don't believe this!' she said.

"Kissing? Hugging?" he asked.

"All of it! I've assigned myself the role of saddened, grieving widow for years and have acted it out. There has been no 'me' to share with anyone, and no desire to share any 'me' with anyone. I loved that man totally and let him take that 'me' with him to his grave. This is so new and unexpected."

She kissed him again then, feeling that she was kind of on a roll and moving in the right direction.

She laughed then.

"Yes?" he asked.

"The most that I thought that I get out of this was a kind of sexual assault," she said, giggling at the end of the sentence.

"Yes, Mr Suave and his intentions!" he said.

"But you came around and even gave me the bra back," she said.

He grinned at her.

"I think that's one of the things that brought me around," she said.

"What?" he asked.

"You know," she said, "When you cut my bra off! That really got to me. Strange way to open doors but there it is!"

"Seems to have worked," he said.

"Wilson," she said, gazing up at him, a twinkle in her eye, "I want one more kiss and then I need to finish my bath and someone promised to wash my hair but before I lose my nerve totally, during the kiss I need to have you doing some feeling, fooling around!"

"You mean shenanigans and observations?" he asked, grinning.

She grinned back at him: "At least!" she said.

"Oh, Wilson," she said then, "Do something before I lose my nerve totally and simply begin to cry."

He kissed her and, as he did, his hands ran down the side of her robe, and then across her belly and up to her breasts.

"Mmmmmmm," she murmured into his mouth.

"Shenanigans and observations!" he said.

"Oh, yes," she said, not caring any longer if this was happening.

"Off to a better start," he said, and bending down, put his arm behind her knees and simply picked her up and began to carry her upstairs to the bathroom.

"Why?" she asked softly. "I'm almost 50 and getting big in the ass! I don't understand."

"Gorgeous of gorgeous!" he said. "Ass is so nice, and the right size. Kissable! Loveable! Caressable!" He laughed then and said: "Biteable! Slappable!"

She laughed: "Don't you start talking about slapping on me. You said once that you weren't going to hurt me!"

"Love slaps, not hurting!" he said, kissing her again, as they reached the bathroom.

He set her down and she said to him: "Point of no return!"

"Yep," he said, "Right now."

Then he surprised her by taking his shirt off.

"I know you'll get me all wet again," he said, "I might as well protect my clothes."

"Oh this is nice!" she said, gazing at him, almost greedily, as he got his shirt off.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she said, seeing his naked chest, with some scars from previous battles and problems.

She stood back wide eyed, as he took his slacks off, and his socks and shoes. That left him in a pair of bicycle type shorts that went to his thighs.

"You're magnificent!" she said. "What have I done to deserve an attacker, a lurker, a stalker like you?"

"Woman, you never let up!" he said laughing.

"Charm!" she said. "And speaking of charm," she went on. "I'll see you and raise you!"

Saying that, she took her robe off and stood before him naked. He stared at her. After a moment, she said, self consciously:

"Wilson say something or I'll lose my nerve here and now!"

"You are blindingly beautiful!" he said, his voice tinged with awe.

She smiled: "What a nice thing to say!"

"Turn!" he said, "Show!"

Lois did as she was told. She turned, looking at him over her shoulder all the while. With her back to him, she shook herself and let her ass cheeks jiggle a little.

"Momma's got it!" he said, sliding his hands over her ass cheeks.

"Another kiss," she said, "And I finish my bath."

They kissed and, as they kissed this time, with his tongue finding its way into her mouth to roam around, he put his hands beneath the slope of her butt cheeks and played with them. It made her giggle.

"Damn," she said into his mouth, "I'm not a giggler!"

"Are now!" he said, slapping each of her butt cheeks lightly.

"Ohhhhh!" she said. "I liked that!"

"Lois, pretty Lois," he said, "You are the real thing for me!"

"Makes me weak in the knees and leaves me confused!" she replied.

"I think that confused at this point is good!" he said.

"Yes, good!" she answered.

"Bath," he said then and she got into the tub.

He did wash her hair, as he'd promised.

"This is such a luxury!" she cooed, as he was washing her hair.

She simply leaned her head against the back of the tub and let Wilson take care of her. He washed her hair twice and then held up the large bath towel for her to step out of the tub and be dried.

"I keep thinking that I'll wake up and this will disappear," Lois said, as she let herself be dried. "I can hardly believe that it's I who am allowing this, I mean hair washing, drying me off and all of it."

"Yes," he said, "We're getting to the 'and all of it' soon."

She giggled.

"See," he said, "I told you that you've turned into a giggler!"

She giggled again then.

With a twinkle in her eye then, she said: "But what if I change my mind now?"

He chuckled and said: "Lois, that train has already left the station!"

"You're going to get rough?" she asked, giggling.

"Well, I'm considering it!" he said, and then he acted.

He swooped down suddenly and grabbed her, so that he was able to easily hoist her over his shoulder.

"WIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLSSSSSSOOONN!" she shrieked, laughing and giggling uncontrollably.

He carried her off to the bedroom with her shrieking all the way.

"I'll bite your ass!" she said, in gales of laughter.

He slapped her naked ass, and she whooped again!

He got her into the bedroom and threw her down on the bed. She looked up at him and grew a bit more serious:

"Oh, Wilson, help me to stop being an old lady before my time, help me to stop declaring that my life is over and done, help me here! It's been so long, so long!"

He lay down next to her and took her head in his hands, kissing her lips, her eyelids, her forehead and pulling her head to his chest.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, and kissed his chest. "Wonderful, wonderful! Just a short time I was sad sack Lois, and here you are and you're so marvelous to look at, to hold and to be with! Look at what's happened to me!"

She moved then and began to kiss him.

"Help me now, Wilson," she said, "Help me to see if I've forgotten how to make love! Help me now!"

He was running his hands down from her face to her breasts, petting the breasts and pulling on her nipples, getting small sharp noises from her with each tug on either of her nipples. He snuggled up to her and spoke into her ear:

"You feel it now, feel all of it, lie there and let me do this, you just feel it all!"

"Yes, yes, feel it!" she said.

He turned her over and moved down the bed, spreading her legs wide as he went. She began to moan before he even started touching her.

Lois was simply letting herself go, making a gesture, with his help, to rekindle who she used to be, how she used to be. She didn't fully understand how this came about, how she ended giving in to it but she gloried now in where she was, and then he began to kiss the inside of her knees and she moaned out loud.

He went from one side, from one knee to the other and then moved on to the inside of her thighs. He planted small kisses, he licked her tender skin, he scraped her inner thighs with his teeth, as he moved.

"Ohhhh," she said, getting lost in the world of her senses and simply moaning her pleasure.

"Nice noises, pretty Lois, nice, nice noises!" he said.

"Don't stop!" she said desperately.

"Who's stopping!" he asked.

"Less talk, more kissing!" she said then.

He slapped her ass and she hooted again.

"Don't be bossy, woman!" he said.

"Yes, sir!" she said with faux meekness, "No one's bossy here!"

Then unaccountably she 'mooed', and began to cackle. He bit her ass then and she made even louder noises but went back to the inner thighs and his plan of kissing, licking and scraping his teeth.

It made her wiggle and move around, and finally he was hovering over her. She glanced over her shoulder and asked: "What are you going to do now?"

"This!" he said.

He lowered his head and ran his tongue along the length of her ass crack.

"Ahhhhhhh!" she said as he rasped his tongue along her ass crack.

"Hmm, new noise! Must be progress!" he said.

"I'll give you all my noises," she said, "If you keep doing these kinds of things!"

He pushed with his tongue then and she had an almost atomic reaction, as the tongue split the cleft of her ass cheeks and started to worm its way down, licking as it went.

"DON'T BELIEVE THIS!" she yelled. "WHAT YOU'RE DOING! DON'T BELIEVE IT!"

Then his tongue was licking at and his lips kissing the rosebud of her anal entrance. She was wiggling her ass and making her loud noises.

"SOON!" she all but shouted, "SOON, HONEY!"

He moved back just a little bit and scooted down to remove his shorts, then he had her by the hips and pulled her up into an 'all fours' position on the bed, and he went behind her again.

"This way?" she yammered. "This way?!"

But as she was reacting, he was rubbing the head of his erection up and down the slit of her vagina.

"Coming home now, pretty Lois," he said, and he pushed with his hips.

Though it had been a long time, an extra, extra long time, since Lois had made love, and she never was a person who played with herself very much, she was certainly ready now. All of his playing with her, since he first rang the doorbell had been, in fact, preparing her and by the time he cozied up to the back of her, to her butt cheeks and pussy from behind, she was both wet and ready. He slipped in easily.

"Oh my goddddd!" she wailed, "The size of you! I didn't see! I didn't know! Oh, the size!"

He gave a chuckle and pushed again and was lodged completely inside of her. He grabbed her around the waist and pulled her securely to himself, as he went into her all the way.

She, for her part, pushed back at him and let herself be impaled upon him.

"Yessssss!" she hissed. "Yesssss! This is it! Do this! Think of dirty things, outrageous things and do them! Do them all and do thisssssssss NOW!"

With the word 'NOW' she began to have her first orgasm. It had been indeed ages and she shook with the power of it, with its hold on her. It was an earth shaker for her, and still he was inside of her and moving within her and she felt the build beginning again.

"Oh!" she cried out, "Another! Again? Ohhhhhh!"

He reached around, taking his hands from her waist and grabbing her large, heaving breasts. He got a nipple in each of his hands and began to pinch the nipples just a bit.

The effect on Lois was atomic! She began to wail her way into yet another orgasm and was shaking. He stiffened and began to cum also.

She was shaken, totally shaken by what had happened, how it had felt, and, really, what it meant for her finally 'coming out' of the cloud that she had allowed to descend and dwell around her for the years since Eddie's death.

He knew that, sensed it, and moved quickly. He rolled over, and moved her over onto her back. She had an arm over her eyes. He got up and got a warm wet wash cloth from the bathroom and washed her. Then he looked into he drawers and fetched a pair of panties for her and put them on her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.