The Tale of Roland - Cover

The Tale of Roland

Copyright© 2012 by jj76

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Rolly Walters doesn't want to act like a hero, but he hasn't been laid since turning his back on the military. More often than not he has girl trouble ranging from his caretaker who doesn't know how to be sexy, damsels who don't like him, a girlfriend who doesn't like damsels, and a little sister who wants to tag along. A story in the Damsels in Distress Universe, where the bad guys get cold steel and the good guy gets hot sex.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Rolly and Debora found themselves in a nicely decorated room, and Rolly turned to her and said, "Now you are truly and totally rescued."

"Thank you, my hero. What's next?"

A door opened to a waiting room and a bouncy Susan rushed in.

"We did it! We did it! You're alive! You saved her!"

"Hi Sweety. Did you miss me?"

Susan blushed. "Y-yes, of course."

She turned to Debora, and in a very formal tone said, "Welcome to Crossroads, and congratulations. Please come this way and we'll get you in the healing chambers and cleaned up for the next step."

"Speaking of 'cleaned up, ' I promised Debora that she could pick my new look. So schedule some sort of hair cut and shave of her choice for me. And as long as I'm not paying for it, some really stylish clothes."

Debora said, "Ooooh goody, shopping and a makeover. That might be better than sex."

"Oh, and I promised her a horse cock, so see if the healing chamber can give Little Rolly an upgrade."

"I like yours just fine the way it is." the school teacher countered.

A furiously blushing Susan led them to the restoration tanks.


When Rolly got out of the tank he was clean shaven and his hair was much shorter. He looked down and his farmer's tan was gone. He now had a medium tan all over, even the parts that had never seen the sun. Susan, who now had on a sexier, more mature looking outfit than Rolly had ever seen her in before, led him to the shower and pointed out a towel and a set of clothes.

After his shower Susan sat him down in a chair and blow dried and styled his hair. She fidgeted the whole time.

OK, let's get you something to eat to get your strength up." She then took him into a room with a snack selection on a table. "You don't want to eat too much or you'll get sleepy, and you don't want to disappoint Debora."

"Susan, I want to thank you for all of your hard work. You prepared me very well. There was only one thing, well, two things different than expected. The bad guy had two buddies that I had to take care of."

"Oh no! How did that happen? All the surveillance indicated that only one man was involved."

"He didn't involve them directly, but they were his companions in town and would have helped when he moved her to Barton."

"OK, we'll talk more when we get time for a full debriefing, but now Debora is waiting for you in the other room."

His bedroom had been transformed into an oriental pleasure den with tapestries tented over a huge, pillow covered bed. A very naked Debora was lounging amongst the pillows with her finger lightly working between her legs.

"Oh my God, you are gorgeous! I just knew you would be under all that hair. Come to me my hero and do nasty things to me."

"You're not so bad looking yourself, my little harem concubine. I see you started without me."

Rolly did a little strip tease as he removed his clothing, eliciting giggles from Debora. Next he climbed onto the foot of the bed and crawled up to her feet where he proceeded to suck on her toes. That got him squeals of delight in return. From there he kissed, nibbled and licked his way up to one knee and then the other. He then alternated kisses up the insides of both thighs.

When he got to the top he said, "Remember what I said I was going to do?" and he licked from the bottom of her slit to the top, and gave her clit a suck.

Debora screamed, arched her back and started to convulse.

Susan burst into the room.

"What's wrong? I heard a scream!"

Rolly turned to her with his hard cock in full view. "Nothing, just the first orgasm of the day."

Susan covered her face with her hands and backed out of the room, bumping the door way as she exited.

Chuckling, Rolly said, "What was that all about?"

A now recovered Debora said, "I'll tell you later. Right now I think I'm ready for the main event."

Even though she was dripping wet, it was a tight fit because Debora hadn't had anything inside her vagina other than her finger for the two years she had been on Chaos. Rolly went nice and slow until she loosened up, and as soon as he was able to pick up speed she started to experience mild orgasms. Rolly was on a hair trigger himself and soon after he reached a hard, pounding rhythm he let loose and filled her with his semen.

As soon as she felt the cock inside her pulsing out warm spurts of cum against the opening to her womb, Debora came again, hard.

"You feel so good on top of me. I like feeling your weight."

I'm sorry for being so quick on the trigger, but it's been a while, and you, my dear, are an incredibly sexy woman."

"You're still hard?"

"Mm Hmm. Do you want me to keep going?"

"Yes Please."

This time around they made passionate love that went on and on because every time Debora had an orgasm Rolly would have to stay still until her sensitivity went back down. Finally he was too close to the edge when her orgasm hit and he just kept thrusting into her during her hypersensitive state.

That brought on an orgasmic overload.

She nearly bucked him off with her thrashing, and then lay still. Somewhere in all of that Rolly let loose and filled her up a second time.

Exhausted, he flopped to the side and lay there for several minutes before turning back to admire his handiwork. He gently pulled strands of sweat drenched hair from Debora's face and kissed her lightly on the lips.

As he pulled back from the kiss she opened her eyes and said, "Wow!"

"Wow is right. I thought I killed you."

She snuggled up to him and said, "My life is in your hands. Do with it what you will."

Susan came in with what looked like a pillow, towels, and an oddly shaped object that looked like a diaphragm on a dildo.

Here is a vaginal plug, and a pillow to raise your hips. Would you like me to help with it?"

"Yes please."

Rolly was a little surprised that neither woman was the least bit embarrassed about the gynecological activity.

While Susan was busy between Debora's legs she would sneak glances at Rolly's sticky flaccid penis. When she was done plugging up Debora she handed Rolly a damp washcloth and used another one to clean up Debora.

"Would you like refreshments?"

"Sweetened ice tea please." Rolly said.

"Unsweetened for me." was Debora's reply.

Susan requested the beverages from the computer and they appeared on a bed tray that Susan had set down next to them. She asked if there was anything else they needed, and after getting two 'no thank you's' in reply she left them alone.

"That was weird."

"What do you mean?"

I've always wanted to be naked in bed with two women where one was between the other's legs, but this was a bit too much on the clinical and uncomfortable side for my taste."

"You didn't seem uncomfortable."

"Not me, Susan kept looking at Little Rolly like he was a snake ready to bite her."

"Oh, that. She's never seen one before."

"What do you mean 'she's never seen one before?' She's a caretaker. You said that the job is like being a madam in a whorehouse."

"She's a virgin. The first time she was kissed by a boy was a month ago."

"She was here with me a month ago."

"She said you kissed her."

"That wasn't a real kiss."

"It was to her."

"When did you find out about all of this?"

"When you were in the tank. We talked about a lot of things while deciding on your haircut, clothes, and the room decorations."

"Was the harem tent bed her idea?"

"No that was mine; she picked the hairstyle and shave. I was so horny for you I couldn't decide."

She's eighteen years old and very good looking, why hasn't she been kissed before?"

"She was raised by her father."

"Back home those are often the wild ones."

"It's different than that for her. Think of it as if she has a Cassandrian man's mind in a woman's body. Intellectually, sex is unimportant to her, but physically it is. Half of the problem is that she spent her puberty and post puberty years focused on her studies, so she was never influenced by girl friends and popular culture. Back on Cassandra she may have eased into normalcy after high school, but instead, she was picked up and plopped down in the middle of sex central. Caretakers are the personification of glamour and seduction. They are the sex superstars of my world, and nearly everyone on Crossroads is or was a caretaker."

"Poor thing. But she is a very good caretaker where it counts, preparing to keep me alive on the ground."

"No, she is a very poor caretaker, and what is worse, she knows it. The primary role of a caretaker is to be so seductive that the hero is drawn back to her again and again. A damsel risks her life to have a child, and a hero risks his life to be with his caretaker. Number of damsels saved per unit time reflects the caretaker's skill."

"Would you give her some tips while you're here?"

"I think that she needs the help from you."

"She's scared of me."

"She's in love with you."

"I wouldn't know what to say."

"Talking is not what she needs."

"So -- what? I go out there pick her up, carry her back here and deflower her?"

"Yes. She would be the envy of every girl and woman on Cassandra."

"That doesn't seem right. I would feel like I was raping her."

"Not if you are gentle. Have you ever been with a virgin before?"

"Several."

"Several?"

"I was pretty popular in high school."

"So what's the problem now?"

"Well, they all sort of asked me to, and I have to admit, I was a horndog back then."

"What changed?"

"After my dad died, I started feeling more responsible for my sisters. I didn't want a guy like me coming after them."

"I bet they loved you for that?"

"I got my shins kicked a few times."

"Think of it this way: as I understand it our planets have more or less role reversal, so when you were a teenager what would have been your fantasy way to lose your virginity? How about having a beautiful woman walk up to you, grab your hand, lead you into her bedroom, and then do anything you wanted before you even asked. And afterwards she wanted to be your girlfriend?"

"That sounds pretty damn good."

"You can do that exact thing for Susan."

"I guess so. OK. How should I go about it?"

"Are we planning a mission?"

"Every little bit helps."

"OK, you pretend to be Susan and I'll play you."

"This might be fun..."


They decided that 'H' hour should be the next day when Susan was styling Rolly's hair.

Debora got up first, showered, sat down to breakfast and told Susan that she wanted the room fresh and Rolly looking good for a midmorning activity session.

A tousled Rolly joined them for breakfast wearing nothing but a thin pair of stylish pajama bottoms.

After his shower Rolly put on a pair of boxer briefs and sat down to get his hair dried and styled.

While Susan stood in front of him to get the finishing touches right, Rolly put his hand on her hip and pretended that he needed it for stability.

As Susan put the finishing touches on, Rolly moved her so that she was sitting on his lap and looking into his face.

"My, you are a beautiful woman. I could get lost in your big blue eyes ... and your lips look so soft and inviting. Susan, honey, you know that a caretaker's job is to be more than just a mission planner and housekeeper don't you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.