Preview

The Tale of Roland

by jj76

Copyright© 2012 by jj76

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, Science Fiction, Incest, Brother, Sister, Spanking, White Male, Hispanic Female, First, Pregnancy, Cream Pie, Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Science Fiction Sex Story: Rolly Walters doesn't want to act like a hero, but he hasn't been laid since turning his back on the military. More often than not he has girl trouble ranging from his caretaker who doesn't know how to be sexy, damsels who don't like him, a girlfriend who doesn't like damsels, and a little sister who wants to tag along. A story in the Damsels in Distress Universe, where the bad guys get cold steel and the good guy gets hot sex.

Authors Note:

This work follows Lazlo Zalezac's Damsels in Distress stories, and Shiloh, by The Scot. I have tried to stay within the boundaries set up by those two authors, but I have modified and expanded the background briefly introduced in Shiloh to be more scientifically and logically plausible. In doing this my Crossroads is only a link between three places, not many worlds (see description of the universe). I have read many of the other DiD stories, but I chose to work with the original concepts, mostly by exploring inconsistencies. If you disagree with my backstory or some of my interpretations of 'the rules' please consider my story to be in a parallel universe unconnected to the other stories. I'm not trying to change the way other authors see things, I'm just trying to make my story work.

My Hero-Damsel-Caretaker system operates the way it did before the slave war. I'm working under certain assumptions: 1) There are hard and fast reasons why Earthlings can't live on Cassandra, and vice versa (diseases, exotic radiation, etc.). 2) There are good reasons why both have to meet on Chaos. 3) Any upgrades to Crossroads put in place during the slave wars (multiple A.I. computers etc.) were to protect the status quo, not benefit Cassandra. 4) Cassandrians are still not well informed about the computer system due to poor communication at many levels and for many reasons.

This story begins during the shake up on Crossroads described in Chapter twenty-five of Shiloh, but it is unconnected to that storyline and assumes that the problems get resolved quickly.

* Deadly Ernest is revising and finishing Shiloh, at the time of this posting, and I do not know if the alien background of the first Shiloh is going to stay in it.

Please see my early blog entries for additional comments.

Prologue
Part One: A Hero Falls on Crossroads
Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4
Part Two: Crimson Jack
Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8
Part Three: Rachel's Panties
Chapter 9 Chapter 10
Part Four: The Gold Diggers
Chapter 11 Chapter 12 Chapter 13
Part Five: Little Sister
Chapter 14
Part Six: More Cows
Chapter 15 Chapter 16
Part Seven: Pirates
Chapter 17
Part Eight: The Merchant of Venina
Chapter 18 Chapter 19 Chapter 20 Chapter 21
Part Nine: The Full Treatment
Chapter 22 Chapter 23 Chapter 24 Epilogue

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.