Like We Used to? - Cover

Like We Used to?

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Feeling her hormones, Lisa asked her brother to join her in the shower like they used to do in the bathtub when they were younger. She expected that it might be more fun now that they were teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Did you bring your cherry? You won't be going home with it," Amy teased as she let her friend inside. They went up to her room and looked at each other.

"Is he here? Is he in the house?" Lisa asked almost wanting to hear that he was not.

"Yeah, are you ready? Ready to get naked with him and fuck him? Do it all?" she asked excitedly.

"Yeah, god, I've been crazy all weekend just thinking about it. Yes, yes, oh, I am so ready. Let's start this."

Her friend said she'd be right back, this time with her brother in tow.

A few nervous but juicy minutes went by, then Amy brought Jordan into her room.

"Oh, hi, Lisa. I didn't know you were here. What's up?"

It was his sister who answered, "What's up is Lisa wants to see you naked, big brother. I told her how hot you look when you get your clothes off, that's what's up. And then she can see what of your's is up."

This, of course, brought nervous snickers all around, then Jordan asked, "That's what you want Lisa, my clothes off?"

She simply couldn't answer any other way but nodding and he said, sure, why not, and pulled off his teeshirt, then loosened his shorts, slid them to the floor and stood there poked out like she'd never seen before. This was so exciting.

"You want these off?" he asked her as he slid his thumbs inside the waistband of his briefs.

Another nod and she was looking at her, first-ever, live, hard cock. She was right, Amy was right, it was beautiful. Long, lightish pink with a round head on the end, it even seemed to curve upward a bit. It was beautiful and she was surprised by how much she wanted it in her mouth.

He moved closer and asked her to go ahead and play with it. "Just do whatever you want. Is it the first one you've seen?"

Again, she only nodded and reached down to touch the tip with her forefinger. It jumped when it was touched, that was wild. Yes, she was learning that penises are amazing things with a life of their own, it seemed.

Her hand slid under it lifting it, feeling its heft and strength and rigidity. Then her fingers slid around it, squeezing softly, not wanting to harm anything so beautiful and vital-feeling. He just stood there as his sister's best friend felt his goods. He was happy.

Then, she saw his testicles underneath. Those things that held his seed, those things that were so powerful that they could make new life begin.

Jordan stood there, firmly erect, as he watched Lisa kneel down on one knee as her lips softly kissed the tip, then opened and took in the crown to begin to suck while her hand slowly rubbed underneath sensing the two firm objects inside the soft, pliable sack.

She knew then. Just like her friend, Lisa would begin her life-long oral love affair with the penis. It gave her an unexpected feeling of power, knowing that her mouth could make a boy shudder and groan which Jordan was now doing. His breathing was labored and she could sense his pounding pulse with her lips as she pulled on him.

"Oh, man, that is so good, oh, yeah," he groaned, his head thrown back as his sister, Amy, watched her best friend sucking her brother's long, rigid cock. She was as sexed-up as either of them, after all, she put the two of them together. And how much more together can you get that to be connected like they were. Her hand was shoved down in her shorts, teasing her wet lips as she envied her best friend. She was hungry for her brother's cock. Yes, she could almost feel it throbbing in her own mouth.

Lisa knew she had him close when he started fucking her mouth while she sucked him. Not hard, just a little, he just couldn't hold himself still under such fantastic stimulation. She'd seen enough porn about blow jobs to know that sucking was one thing but skillfully using her tongue was another. The girls had dissected each blow job and hand job video they watched in infinite and long-discussed detail. They wanted to be ready when the opportunity and the right penis arose and Lisa was as sure of her oral skill as she could be. And Jordan, now spurting his hot seed in her mouth was proof positive; she was good, very good. And, now, she was hooked, she just loved it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.