Real Steel Deleted Scene - Cover

Real Steel Deleted Scene

by Jake B

Copyright© 2012 by Jake B

Erotica Sex Story: Gay Young Celebrity erotic story about Max from the Movie Real Steel and his robot Atom

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Robot   Extra Sensory Perception   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Size   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   .

WARNING: You must be 18+ to read this. If you are not allowed to read these where you are from or don't like reading stories about boys under 18 please leave now.

Please Note: I've tried my best to keep this story spoiler-free, so if you havn't watched the movie Real Steel yet, the story won't give anything vital away. Also, I do not have any rights or own any part of the movie Real Steel and don't know any of the actors and what their sexuality is. (The story is fiction and is not intended to imply anything about the true sexuality of the celebrities mentioned or any personal knowledge about their private lives). Enjoy!

That night, 14-year-old Max managed to sneek out to take his new robot Atom for a test. He ran down the block with Atom following. Max then hid around the corner of one of the buildings which stretched up majestically, lost in the misty city nightsky. Atom stopped at the corner and looked around for Max. After a few seconds, he discovered where Max was hiding, and walked up to Max. Max smiled. Slowly and gently, Atom lifted Max from under his arms off the pavement, so that they both were face to face. Max looked into his robot's eyes, which were glowing bright metallic blue. For a few seconds they just stared at each other. Max looked down and caught a glimpse of something between the robot's legs. He couldn't believe it. Atom had got a robot hard-on from holding max so close! Or so max assumed. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone your secret", Max whispered to Atom. The words came out automatically...

The two then wandered in the night, until Max found an old abandoned warehouse. It was for a fabric factory, and inside was still plastered with drapes of soft cotton sheets thrown about in the dark semi-moonlight. They both laid down on their backs and glared up at the almost sky high factory ceiling. The soothing humm of a few bats echoed the air. Max was wearing a white vest and blue shorts. He reached down hesitantly and put his hand inbetween the robot's legs. Immediately, a penis pushed its way out of a hole, growing rapidly in max's hands. He got up and examined it closer. It seemed to be made out of rubber, but was throbbing like it was alive and full of energy. It grew to a massive 10inches, stood up straight in the air between them. Max felt it all over with both his hands. He was so hard himself, and he could feel his breathing getting heavier. A sudden experimental urge took over him, as he felt the robot's cock head and shaft. The dark blue mushroom head had no foreskin, but he could feel a small slit at the tip. It was so slipperly and wet. Oil? Grease? It smelled different. New. Unlike anything max smelled before.

The robot then got up and took hold of max. It gently ripped off max's vest, shorts and underwear, exposing his cute boy-body. Atom then wrapped his metal fingers over max's slick penis and wanked it slowly. The cool metal made max moan with pleasure. He then put max down on his back on the fabric. Atom lifted max's soft defined feet into the air and exposed max's virgin anus. Atom then aimed his thick rubber cock at the entrance of max, rested it on the pillow-like pucker for a moment, and then pressed forward sharply. Because the cock oozed lube, it slid in like a hot knife thru butter. Max screamed as his insides parted, "AWWW! Fuck...". At first the pain felt like a sword had been driven up his tight love-canal, and then it was gone, there was no pain, but intense pleasure, extraordinary pleasure for max. Max then wondered whether the lube substance numbed his pain while enhancing the sexual pleasure inside him. Max's prostate itched, and the robots cock satisfied it, rubbed it, massaged it. The robot fucked max in and out, all 10inches in and out. It was amazing that it got all the way in with no pain. Max felt as if a huge tree was growing up inside him. He could feel the robot's cock wriggling and moving up inside him like a muscular snake, it didnt go straight, it explored its way up max's ass. The robot kept thrusting, faster and harder. Max screaming, "Fuck yeah, fuck my ass yeah. Faster atom, FASTER!, FUCK MY HOLE, STRETCH IT! CUM INSIDE IT!! Aw aww AW AWWW!!!!!!!!!!!".

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.