Teresa Scalia: Barbara and the Principal Come to an Understanding

by obo

Copyright© 2012 by obo

Humor Story: Barbara and the new middle school principal have a disagreement on proper dress and disdress. They tangle in the school auditorium filled with parents. And one women receives some "old school" discipline.

Tags: Spanking   White Female  

A new school year was beginning. Chad Anderson and DJ Scalia were discussing the prospects for their final year at middle school.

"I guess we're getting a new principal. Ms. Abercrombie retired." DJ remarked to Chad.

"Let's hope she's not some old bag that'll make us have detention for looking cross eyed" said Chad.

The boys were right they are getting a new principal but she will prove to be anything but an old bag. Meanwhile, Barbara Anderson is on the phone with her friend Rhonda.

"Yes Rhonda, Chad is all ready for the new school year. I just got his schedule and I'm looking it over now. I've got some things to finish up. I'll talk to you later" Barbara said as she hung up the phone.

Barbara went over Chad's class schedule and did a mental checklist: American history yes, algebra yes, physical science yes, band yes, Barbara looked for but could not find Chad's assignment for the Advanced Placement class that they had requested last year. Barbara quickly looked up the number for Chad's middle school and placed a call. Reaching the secretary, Barbara was informed that she would need to discuss her concerns with the principal and an appointment was made for the next day.

At 2 PM the following afternoon Barbara arrived at the school. Barbara was dressed casually in a pink warm-up suit and tennis shoes. Finding the principal's office she checked in with the secretary.

"Hello, my name is Barbara Anderson and I have an appointment with the principal. I'm sorry I don't know her name" Barbara said cordially.

"Yes Mrs. Anderson, Principal Smithson is expecting you. You may go right in."

Barbara walked up to the office door and saw stenciled on the glass "Michelle Smithson, Principal. Giving the door a polite knock Barbara opened and entered the office. Michelle Smithson had her back to the door and was examining some spreadsheets laid out on a long table. With her hands on the table, Michelle was slightly bent at the waist. Michelle was wearing a simple white long sleeve blouse tucked into a very form fitting pair of black slacks. As she heard the knock and the door opening Michelle turned to greet her visitor.

"Mrs. Anderson, so very nice to meet you. What is it I can do for you?"

Before speaking, Barbara made a quick assessment of Michelle Smithson's looks. At 5 foot 4 and 32 years of age, Michelle was a strawberry blond, her hair length just above her shoulders and was styled in a casual, layered look. The blouse left little to the imagination that Michelle was indeed quite busty. In fact the buttons were showing a bit of a strain with the top two open and a hint of cleavage showing. And the slacks also indicated this principal had a strong pair of thighs connected to what could be most accurately called a "bubble butt". Heels clicking on the wooden floor, Michelle stepped towards Barbara with a hand extended. Barbara also noticed a definite bounce in Michelle's bosom as she walked.

While she took Michelle's hand Barbara was thinking "Seems she's dressed a little risqué for middle school administrator. I wonder who she's trying to impress? And she needs a bra with a little more support."

"Thank you for meeting with me. I wanted to inquire why my son Chad was not included in the Advanced Placement class that we had registered for last spring."

"Please have a seat." offered Michelle. Barbara placed herself in the chair designated for visitors while Michelle leaned back against her desk. "Mrs. Anderson, that class unfortunately was over booked. The school had to make some very difficult decisions. I'm sorry Chad will not be able to participate, but it is what it is."

"Isn't there something that could be done? Chad exceeded all the minimum requirements and his father and I really want him in this course to prepare him for high school and then on the college." Barbara asked.

"Hi Michelle" a cheery voice came from behind Barbara. "I just wanted to thank you for getting DJ into that Advanced Placement class. Dominic and I really appreciate it."

Barbara turned her head to acknowledge the voice behind her. Her mouth dropped open as it was none other than her nemesis Teresa Scalia.

"No problem at all Teresa, glad I can do you a favor." Michelle said.

Barbara immediately could see the writing on the wall.

"Are you telling me you cut my son from this course to make room for DJ Scalia?"

"Mrs. Anderson I told you the course was over booked and choices had to be made".

Barbara stood up and glared at Teresa. "You again! Causing problems for me isn't enough, you have to meddle in my son's education."

"Oh woe is me, poor Barbie being put upon again." Said Teresa mockingly.

Taking a step towards Teresa, Barbara was quickly intercepted by Michelle who placed a hand on her upper arm.

"Teresa dear, why don't you leave before things get out of hand." Michelle said to Teresa. "I'll take care of this. And please close the door as you leave.".

Turning to face Michelle, Barbara pulled her arm from Michelle's grasp.

"You two know each other?" Barbara exclaimed.

"Why yes. Teresa and I go way back in fact we went to college together." said Michelle. "Oh yes Teresa shared quite a bit of information with me about you. Some of it quite detailed." Michelle said with a condescending chuckle.

"Oh I'm sure she hasn't told you everything. Mrs. Scalia hasn't always been on the winning side of things." Barbara informed Michelle.

Michelle took a step towards Barbara and squared up directly in front of her. Barbara had about a 3 inch height advantage over her. Michelle looked up directly into Barbara's eyes as she pulled her shoulders back and thrust out her chest.

"This is my school and I'm running things here." Michelle said as she emphasized her point with her finger poking Barbara's shoulder. "Your son will get a good education if you don't interfere with my business. You don't want to tangle with me Mrs. Anderson unless you're in for some additional public humiliation. From what I've been told you've been bottoms up over someone's lap more than once. And I think I could accommodate you in that regard quite well."

Barbara took a moment to assess the situation. "She's threatening me with a spanking? Well we'll see about that Ms. Michelle big boobs. But not here and not now I've got to pick a better time."

Not wanting to back down from the assertive school administrator, Barbara thought it best to choose her battles more carefully and have a plan. Pushing Michelle's hand away, Barbara gave her parting remarks.

"All right Ms. Smithson we'll see how this all goes. But I warn you don't try anything with my son." Barbara then turned and swiftly walked out of the office. Michelle watched Barbara as she exited paying particular attention to her saucy bottom in the pink warm-up suit. "Truth be told" Michelle thought to herself "I hope this blonde does try something. It might be fun to bring her down a notch or two."

The school term started without incident. Chad settled well into the academic routine and was making good progress in all subjects. However there was quite a bit of conversing going on between Chad and DJ regarding a mysterious subject. Mysterious that is to Barbara.

One evening Barbara was in the upstairs hallway at the top of the stairs just outside Chad's bedroom. She could hear Chad talking to someone on his phone.

"Are you kidding me! She did that? Were you in her office?" Barbara could hear Chad say. Then there was a pause and Chad took up his side of conversation. "Send me that picture. Do it right away." Another pause "Okay I'm getting it now."

Wondering what could be so interesting, Barbara's ear was glued to the door.

"Wow, this is amazing. I've got to go now DJ. I'll see you tomorrow at school."

Barbara could hear Chad moving around so she quickly headed down the stairs. Later that evening after Chad had gone to sleep, Barbara covertly snuck into his room and got his phone. Scrolling through the picture messages she found the one sent by DJ Scalia and opened it. To her surprise it was Michelle Smithson sitting on the edge of a desk with her skirt hiked up to her upper thighs. The picture was taken from a low angle and there were the legs of student desks visible.

Barbara thought to herself "What is this bitch doing? Posing for cheesecake pics for middle school boys? I need to show this to Mark."

Showing the photo to her husband did not elicit the desired response.

"Well she certainly is built." Mark said. "I don't see the harm."

"Don't see the harm! She looks like she's trying to seduce him."

"She's not doing anything of the sort. DJ just got his phone out and snapped a quick candid pic of Ms. Smithson showing a little leg. I'm sure she knew nothing about it and would probably be embarrassed."

"Well perhaps we should bring this up when we have our conference next week with her and Chad's teachers. I'm sure she'll like her staff to see this picture."

"There's no reason to spring this on the staff. If you want to bring it up with Ms. Smithson herself that's one thing, but there's no reason to make this a public issue." Mark said with more than a little authority in his voice.

A week passed and Barbara and Mark Anderson arrived at the middle school for their son's conference. All of Chad's teachers were assembled and all had very good things to say about his academics. Michelle was there as well and listened intently. As things wrapped up Michelle spoke directly to Mark.

"I'm very glad you're here Mr. Anderson. It was a pleasure to meet you and discuss your son's work." Michelle said this as she took Mark's hand in her own placing her left hand on top of his. This did not go unnoticed by Barbara. "I hope you won't be a stranger to us. Stop back anytime." Michelle said as she attempted to direct them out of the classroom.

"We're not quite done Ms. Smithson. I have something to show you." With that Barbara took out Chad's phone and brought up the picture. "What do you have to say about that?"

Michelle looked at the picture and betrayed no sign of embarrassment whatsoever. In fact, a very slight, sly grin crossed her face.

"Well, I didn't know I had an admirer in Chad." Michelle handed the phone back to Barbara. She took a couple steps back and sat on the edge of the desk, crossing her legs. Her above the knee skirt rode up significantly showing a good deal of thigh. Mark Anderson took immediate notice as did Barbara.

"Chad is not your admirer, he got this photo from DJ Scalia. Perhaps you should be more careful in your dress and how you seat yourself in front of the students." Barbara said.

Michelle recrossed her legs while looking directly at Mark with her pantyhose making that hissing sound as one thigh rubs against the other.

"Mr. Anderson, may I call you Mark? Your wife is really blowing this completely out of proportion. May I suggest you have a talk with her." Michelle said completely ignoring Barbara.

"Have a talk with me!? There's nothing to have a talk about." Barbara said with increasing irritation.

"I think everything will be fine Michelle. We'll deal with this at home." Mark Anderson said. "Good night and thank you for your help. Come on Barbara let's go home." With that he took Barbara by the arm and led her towards the door.

"I don't think anything's over" Barbara said directing her remarks to Michelle "I'll be watching you."

"Good night" Michelle said in a very saccharine tone.

At the Anderson household a heated discussion was underway. "Barbara do not begin another feud. Things are bad enough with you and Teresa Scalia."

"I'm not starting another feud but I won't be treated like that. And I won't be ignored. And I won't stand for someone vamping my husband right front of me. As if she didn't know about the leg show she was putting on or the two-handed handshake she gave you and the "may I call you Mark" crap."

Time went on through the school year and time came for the year-end award ceremony. Barbara was vice president of the PTA and it was her duty to help plan and organize the ceremony as well as handout awards. Of course Michelle Smithson foiled Barbara in any way she could. In the end she relegated Barbara to a seat in the back row without any other participation. This caused Barbara no small amount of irritation.

The day came for the ceremony and Barbara was helping set up the stage in the school auditorium. Two rows of folding chairs were placed in a semi circle and Barbara was moving the podium to center stage.

"What are you doing with that podium?" Michelle asked Barbara rather pointedly.

"I'm putting it in center stage for the presenters to use for their remarks." answered Barbara.

"Well I don't use the podium, I'll use a hand mike so I can freely move across the stage. Get it out of here right now."

Having had enough of Michelle, Barbara retorted "Okay fine I'll put it back where I found it. You don't have to be a snot about it."

"Don't call me names. You're in my school and you'll do as I tell you. Someone should show you a little discipline. Perhaps you need to be reminded. Teresa gave me a few pointers about you."

Barbara was taken aback at the crack about discipline followed by the allusion to pointers from Teresa. She well remembered being across Teresa's lap with her bottom exposed receiving a sound spanking. Barbara nearly lost her composure and her temper. But she used restraint and reminded herself to choose her battles wisely.

At this time we should describe what our two ladies were wearing this day. Barbara was wearing a burgundy pantsuit with a dark yellow, almost golden blouse under the suit coat. The pants were very form fitting and when she removed the suit jacket the slacks showed her shapely derrière to its best advantage. And she wore a matching pair of burgundy pumps. It was warm in the auditorium and Barbara removed her jacket and draped it over the back of her chair.

Michelle Smithson wore a straight skirt. Dark gray in color, it was a good 4 inches above her knees. The skirt was very tight for a school administrator and showed off the curves of her hips and bottom. Early arrivers in the auditorium were treated to a sight as Michelle was rearranging some of the folding chairs. Her bottom facing the audience and the hem of her skirt riding up the back of her thighs. Her blouse was a complementary shade of gray with long sleeves and buttoned at the front. As tended to be her style, the blouse hid nothing of her bust line. To round out her ensemble, Michelle was wearing gray hose and black heels.

The auditorium filled with students and parents and the ceremony began. Seated in the audience was Mark Anderson and his son Chad as well as Dominic and Teresa Scalia and their son DJ. Barbara was seated directly behind Michelle on the auditorium stage. Michelle greeted the assemblage and made a few opening remarks. She then turned the program over to the first speaker. Walking back to her seat she gave Barbara a withering look. She then turned and deliberately thrust her derrière towards Barbara as she took her seat. Needless to say Barbara took this as a gross insult. The folding chairs on which they were seated were half open in the back. As Michelle returned to her chair, Barbara had a close-up view of the back of Michelle's skirt. Barbara noticed a couple of things concerning the skirt. The skirt had a button closure directly in the back above a zipper. The zipper extended from the waist to below the swell of the buttocks. Barbara took note of the fact that the threads holding the button were frayed and a couple had already broken. She also saw that the zipper tab was not folded flat but was protruding out. Barbara saw an opportunity for some mischief.

Barbara grabbed her purse and looked through it for a few useful items.

"All right, there's my nail file, but I need something for the zipper. What could I use?" Barbara schemed. Rummaging around at the bottom of her purse she found a large paperclip. "This should do just fine."

With Michelle seated directly in front of her, Barbara very delicately used the edge of the nail file on the threads of the button closure. Given the tightness of the skirt and the voluptuousness of Michelle's ass, the threads were pulled as tight as piano strings. Using a sawing motion with the edge of the nail file, Barbara cut the threads one at a time. As the last thread came free Barbara caught the large black button in her left hand so it would not make any noise hitting the floor and alert Michelle. Barbara immediately palmed the nail file and assumed a casual pose in case Michelle noticed anything. Surprisingly, there was no reaction on her part even though the zipper opened slightly when the button came off.

"So far so good" Barbara thought. "Now to rig up the coup de grace. If this works our Ms. Smithson will be showing the students, faculty, and parents more than just a little leg."

Taking the paperclip Barbara straightened out most of the bends of the wire. She left a hook in either end and gave the entire piece a slight curve. Now with the utmost care Barbara slipped one of the hooks through the hole in the zipper tab. She then slipped the other hook through one of the vent holes in the back of the folding chair.

"All right everything's set. Now when Principal Bubble Butt stands up there will be a show for everyone." Barbara thought to herself.

The speaker finished his remarks and it was time to hand out awards. Michelle leaned forward to rise from her chair. As she did Barbara put both hands on the chair back and maintained a firm grip. She wanted to be sure that the chair stayed anchored. Michelle leaned forward and began to rise from her chair. Barbara watched as the tension increased on the wire hook in the zipper tab. Michelle continued to rise as the back of her skirt opened up. Barbara deftly unhooked the wire from the chair as the zipper opened fully. Perhaps she was concentrating on her part in the program, amazingly Michelle had no idea her skirt was fully open in the back. Given her vantage point, Barbara got the first look at Michelle's situation and had to stifle a laugh. Michelle's skirt was open a good 4 inches wide at the waistband and the full 12 inch length of the zipper. Barbara couldn't believe that Michelle didn't notice that her skirt was unzipped. She was also a little surprised that given the shortness of that skirt, Michelle wasn't wearing pantyhose. Evidently she favored thigh highs. As Michelle walked away with her hips swaying, Barbara could see Michelle's skirt begin to succumb to the laws of gravity. The waistband was slowly inching its way down Michelle's hips.

Michelle walked to center stage, took the mike from the previous speaker and began her remarks. Of course those seated on the stage had a great view. What they were treated with was a very round, well tanned derrière and a goodly amount of asscrack. Those keeping track also noted Michelle's white lace thong. Michelle hadn't yet turned her back side to the audience so only those seated on the stage had a view of her impromptu show. Of course a few giggles and chuckles were heard. And no one jumped up to Michelle's aid. Evidently she was no more popular with her staff and parents than she was with Barbara.

As Michelle made her remarks, she walked from stage left to stage right always facing her audience. As she walked her skirt was working its way down lower on her hips. During her remarks she turned to acknowledge those seated on the stage. It was at this time the general audience got a good view. By now those who were seated on the stage were all in laughter. Barbara was perhaps the most raucous. As the audience got a good view, laughter came up in the crowd along with a few wolf whistles. Teresa saw Michelle's problem.

"Oh my God! Dominick look what happened! I have to go up there and help her. I bet that bitch Barbara had something to do with that"

"You stay right where you're at" Dominic said as he grabbed Teresa's arm. "You're not causing me anymore embarrassment. If Barbara started it then Michelle can take care of things."

Michelle could not understand what was so funny. Her remarks weren't intended to be humorous and she was becoming annoyed. Hearing particularly loud laughter she looked over at Barbara. Taking a couple swift steps to that side of the stage was enough mechanical action for her skirt to almost drop past her hips. The waistband of her thong was fully revealed as was an increasing portion of her ass. What saved Michelle from the indignation of her skirt falling off completely was the swell of her ample booty. Michelle could feel the hem touch her knees. It was at this point she reached behind her and felt her exposed skin. Frantically groping she tried to simultaneously cover her exposure with her hands and pull her skirt back up. Michelle turned her back to the stage and faced the auditorium. Barbara decided that it was time to up the ante and rose from her chair. She walked up behind Michelle without her noticing.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.