The Neighbors - Cover

The Neighbors

Copyright© 2012 by Just Anybody

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mark sees a family move in across the street. Within days he reluctantly agrees to "babysit" the two teen aged children while Mom goes on a business trip. It very quickly becomes Sex Ed 101 and when Mom returns, she gets the full treatment as well.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

It was sometime after midnight when I awakened, sensed movement in my bedroom and then felt the top sheet being lifted and pushed to the foot of my bed. I opened my eyes to see a very naked young lady climbing onto the bed beside me.

"I've taught you everything you need to know, which is what you asked me to do."

"I know. But you also said there was something else that I could learn."

"Yes, I did," I whispered. "But I also said that you were too young and that it would hurt you, and that you wouldn't enjoy it."

"But you said it was for when a girl wanted to give her guy all of her. I want you to have all of me."

"No, Joan. I'm too big and you're too small."

"I want you to do it that way to me. I don't care if it hurts. I want you to have it."

Her whispers carried a great deal of emphasis. She was clearly insisting and I think I know women well enough to know when they will not be deterred.

I rolled toward her and took her into my arms, kissing her lips and neck and just holding her close to me.

"You don't have to do this."

"I know, but I want to. I really do."

I could feel her nipples against my chest. They were hard without me even touching them, and after I caressed them for just a few minutes, Joan had her first orgasm of the evening. When I touched her clit with my finger, she shuddered again and then rolled her hips up so that my finger would slide into her cunt. To my surprise, she was already fully lubricated.

"I have been thinking about this since I went to bed. What do you want me to do?"

"Roll up onto your knees, put your shoulders down low, and bury your head in that pillow so that you don't scream out."

"Don't worry, I won't scream."

I rolled up behind her and pushed my cock into her wet pussy, just to take advantage of her natural lubricant. Even that handful of strokes made her begin to moan. Reluctantly I pulled my cock out of her cunt and held it tightly against her rosebud. It really was an erotic sight. Her butt standing up with its cheeks spread ever so slightly to reveal an almost invisible anus that twitched when I touched it with the tip of my cock. Very slowly I began to push into her.

"Push out, like you are trying to go to the bathroom, "I whispered to her. "Push out, and relax."

I could tell that she was trying, and I could also tell that she was crying into her pillow. At an incredibly slow pace, I pushed the head of my cock into her and with every fraction of an inch of progress, I could feel the tension in her bottom increase.

"You have to push out harder," I told her. I heard her grunt, felt her clench her bottom and felt the opening expand a little. When it did, I pushed in quickly, and then stopped once the head of my cock was completely inside her. I could hear her cry, even through the pillow.

"It's so big. It hurts so much. Oh..."

I was ready to give up. I started to pull back out, but she immediately sensed what I was doing. Her hands flew behind her, and grabbed my hips. Unbelievably, she thrust her butt back at me and my cock shot into her butt like a rocket until my thighs slammed against her butt cheeks. Neither of us moved and after a long time, I heard her say, still through the pillow, to continue.

"Please, just do it now, okay?"

I honestly did not want to be doing this to her and seeing her in such pain and discomfort did nothing for me from an excitement standpoint. I began to move slowly in her and realized that if I didn't quit worrying about her discomfort, I might never get excited enough to cum. I did the only thing I could think of to change the situation. I reached my hand around in front of her body and began to roughly agitate her clit. I wasn't really mauling it, but it probably felt like that to her. As I rubbed it firmly between my thumb and finger, the nerves in that little pea began to send conflicting signals to her. It wasn't long before she was lifting her head from the pillow, gasping for breath and complaining in one breath and moaning in the next. As I felt her relax and accept the intrusion, I began to increase the tempo and intensity of my thrusts so that within a short time, I was honestly "driving" into her. Three minutes of that and I could feel a rumbling in my balls. As I felt the inevitable explosion point nearing, I brusquely pulled on her clit, squeezing it, pinching it, whatever I could do until I felt her body give in, At that moment, I allowed mine to do so as well, firing blast after blast of hot jism up her butt. The feeling was incredible.

I rolled us both to our sides, still connected, and we remained like that until my cock began to soften and her body expelled it. She was still trembling, and I couldn't tell if it was from her orgasm or her pain, or both. Without a word, she got up and while holding her hand to her bottom, walked out of my bedroom, closing the door behind her.

In the morning, I awakened early, showered and went to the kitchen to fix breakfast for John. His football drills were going to be held in the early morning now, to avoid the heat of the day and he was convinced that a full breakfast would give him the energy that he needed to make it through the morning. He was out of the house by seven o'clock, expecting to be back by noon.

There was no sign of Joan until nearly nine o'clock. When she appeared, she wore a light summer weight robe and slippers. Her hair was disheveled and I could tell just looking at her that she had been crying for some time. I moved to take her in my arms.

"Oh, Mark, it hurts so much."

There wasn't much I could say that would change that or make her feel any better so I chose to just hold her close. Finally I suggested that she might be a little better if we sat in the hot tub, and she agreed.

We sat, silently, just allowing the warm water and the tub jets to do their best to relax us and soothe our aches. Apparently that combination did have a positive effect on her after about ten minutes, because she finally raised her head and said something.

"You know, Mark, a girl really has to love her guy to let him do that to her."

That was all she said. Nothing more. No follow-up, no elaboration, no expansion of her own feelings--just that one sentence, after which she dropped her head again and closed her eyes.

Alarm bells went off in my head. What was she trying to tell me? Had she developed a school girl crush on her next door neighbor? What impact could I expect from such feelings? None of the answers to those questions were forthcoming, and the possibility of them being true was more than unsettling to me.

Joan spoke very little the remainder of the morning, and when John returned from practice, she retired to her bedroom. John asked what was the matter with his sister, and I replied that I didn't think she was feeling well, possibly a female monthly problem. His response to that was that she was really good at getting bitchy at those times.

When she came down for dinner, her mood was much better. She laughed and joked with John and asked serious questions about how his conditioning program was going. She even wanted to know if there were any "hot" guys that she should get to meet.

The next several days were pretty much uneventful. Joan slept in late, John went to his practices early and I managed to get in two rounds of golf. Afternoons were spent doing household chores and watching several videos that I had rented for them. By Thursday, Joan's mood had returned to a much more pleasant level, and I noticed that she was intentionally placing herself closer to John, physically, whenever she could. As they watched the movie, she sat right next to him on the sofa, rather than in a separate chair as she had before. After dinner, they decided to swim, and Joan appeared in another bikini that left absolutely nothing to one's imagination. Once in the water, the suit became almost transparent. Her red nipples became like tail lights on a car in the snow, two bright red dots in a field of white. As she climbed from the pool, the bottoms of her suit were no less revealing, her chestnut triangle very clearly defined.

"My God, Sis, I can see right through that suit," John said, more shocked and surprised than anything else.

"I know. I realized after I bought it that it was not lined, and I sort of figured this would happen. I'll only wear it around you, John." It was a comment that oozed affection and admiration.

Later, I went to my study and soon the kids came in from the pool and went up to their rooms. When they didn't reappear, I presumed that they had just decided to call it a late night and go to bed. With their rooms being at the far other end of the second floor, the distance between my room and theirs was such that I never expected to be able to hear voices as I turned to enter mine. These were not argumentative voices; they were clearly voices of passion. Although no light could be seen, obviously someone had failed to secure the door. Moving slowly and quietly, I moved closer to their rooms and then stopped when I heard them more clearly.

"Fuck me, John. Put it in me. I want you to do it. Please--"

"Joanie, I don't have any condoms, and you know what he said."

"I know, but it doesn't matter tonight, because my period just ended. You can't get pregnant that soon, I know that much for sure."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.