The Girl With the Golden Pussy - Cover

The Girl With the Golden Pussy

by harry lime

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Amanda finally gets to go to the Spring Fling and she loses her unwanted cherry. A very strange thing happens that insures her financial future. Now she is motivated be new schemes of making money. Mr Chan the adult store owner is very helpful.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Public Sex   School   .

Amanda Clark was considered by all her friends and even her enemies to be one of those girls who didn't "put out" except maybe the odd bit of oral sex here and there.

It was the Spring Dance that changed all that for pretty little Amanda. She was like way past her 16th birthday when she was asked by Tyrone Johnson to the dance. The pretty dark brunette, with unusually large breasts for a schoolgirl in the junior class; did not hesitate for a second and agreed with the less than subdued immediate response of,

"Yes, Yes, Yes!"

The six foot Tyrone with the build of an interior lineman and long curly hair that actually looked a bit nicer than Amanda's smacked his oversized fist into his other palm and exclaimed,

"We got game, girl!"

It was a style of speech that was still a mystery to the sheltered young girl whose parents would be reluctant to even admit that ethnic persons even existed in the suburban neighborhood outside of Raleigh, North Carolina. The housing mix was sufficiently inflated to preclude minorities from living in the "de facto" neighborhood. However, in a strange quirk of legislative meddling, the powers to be designated the district to be a target for racial equality. As a result, the quiet little high school became a haven for hordes of minorities seeking to actually receive an education from real teachers not the washed up "has beens" or "never was" teachers that populated the inner city.

Despite being in the South, Raleigh was more of a cosmopolitan metropolis and it had become part of the landscape to see "pepper and salt" couples in all public venues. Needless to say, that form of liberal thinking had not infiltrated into the Clark household as yet.

Amanda's father was literally speechless when Tyrone showed up at the front door on dance night.

But both of them being ultimate PC people (Politically Correct), Amanda's parents acted as if nothing was out of whack when the couple strutted down the driveway to the waiting limousine. In all likelihood, if their little Amanda showed up with a smiling female as a date, they would have all had a glass of iced tea to celebrate.

At the dance Amanda and Tyrone were not the only mixed couple on the dance floor. Strangely, the only individuals who even noticed were a couple of recessive gene rednecks scowling in the corner and several ethnically influenced females pissed off at losing yet another "brother" to the other side. The sheer size of Tyrone precluded any thought of mentioning the audaciousness of his playing in the white pussy playground.

Amanda was happy. This was about the happiest night of her life. She clung to Tyrone like a vine climbing a brick wall. When they played the kind of music where they were actually able to touch, she melted inside of Tyrone's muscular arms and marveled at the size of the long rod rubbing between her legs right on her overheated pussy mound. She was pretty familiar with the structure of cocks. Her summer at music camp led to her playing more cock than flute with her pretty little lips. She had performed with gusto on all sizes and degrees of hardness but never had encountered a cock as big or as hard as Tyrone's.

By the time they danced the last dance at the Spring Fling, it was very late. They headed back to the limousine, with the shy and very friendly Amanda burning to get Tyrone's cock buried inside her mouth. The driver couldn't see them because the shade was pulled down on the glass partition.

Amanda just fell back into the leather and let Tyrone do all the leading. Her desire for his cock in her mouth was obviously not his priority because the first thing he did was to remove her special dancing panties that didn't rub her pussy or climb up inside her ass crack. She suddenly realized that this might be the chance for her to lose her virginity at long last. Right away, she started to worry about the consequences because she was the kind of girl that always looked at the "big picture".

When Amanda saw Tyrone pull out his weapon, she lost all concerns about condoms, pills or anything other than her ability to be able to stretch enough to take it all the way up inside. She wished that she had been able to buy a decent dildo to practice on instead of the silly "Ariel the Mermaid" hairbrush that served her purpose. Tyrone looked like a half dozen "Ariels" all wrapped up together.

Her bare legs wrapped tightly around Tyrone's hips and he bounced his hard cock on her shaved pussy lips in a way that made her tremble with anticipation. She wanted desperately to please Tyrone and prayed that he would enjoy taking her cherry.

It happened so quickly that Amanda never even felt a twinge of pain. Tyrone's huge cock was fully seated inside her vagina and she had a feeling of being filled and stretched beyond her wildest imagination. Then, the heavily muscled football player started to pump her as hard as he could. Amanda lost all sense of time and balance. She just "hung on" and went for the nicest ride of her life. The next thing she was aware of was the handsome Tyrone grunting like a frenzied animal right in her ear and a sudden flood that hit her pussy like a dam had busted upstream. Her weak little whimpers seemed to spur Tyrone to shoot additional spurts of creamy cum inside her brimming pussy.

They kissed inside the car and Amanda walked up the driveway a bit unsteadily trying to keep all the liquid inside her. Her mother looked at her with a knowing eye and Amanda was forced to look down to the carpet awash in guilty sensations. Her father was already in bed and she could hear his snoring all the way out in the living room. Her mom handed her a pill and a glass of warm milk.

"Take this, honey; it's a "morning after" pill. No reason to take any chances, right?"

When she woke up in the morning, Amanda saw a puddle of cum on her sheet. It must have leaked out overnight. She cleaned it up and went back to bed with her best friend, Ariel, the sensuously curved hairbrush. Ariel went right between her legs not up to her hair for a brushing.

It took a long time.

It took a lot longer than usual. But eventually, she felt the magic of the old feeling whenever she buried the brush deep in her pussy. She groaned so loud, she was afraid that she would wake her parents sleeping in on this rainy Saturday morning.

Amanda noticed the hairbrush felt a little heavy when she finally removed it. She clicked on the bed stand light and looked at the brush. For some reason, the color of the handle had changed from pink to gold. The weight of the brush had increased drastically. In fact, the handle which had just so recently been happily buried inside her womanhood seemed to be changed into metal. The very weight of the handle convinced her that her pussy had magically changed the plastic into gold.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.