Cousin Bob

by Trace Ekies

Copyright© 2012 by Trace Ekies

Coming of Age Sex Story: Sandy and her aunt acquire a 'man in the house' when cousin Bob comes to live with them. Sandy learns that her practice of wearing underwear or less around the house is even more fun with Bob there. (This story is mostly sexual teasing and hot talk. It does not contain graphic sex.)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cousins   .

Sandy and her aunt had just finished supper and were still sitting at the kitchen table. They had been discussing how sixteen year-old Sandy had ended up topless earlier in the day when swimming with her seventeen year-old cousin Bob and two of his friends.

"Bob's father called me today."

"Oh shit ... so Bob couldn't keep his mouth shut, huh."

"I don't think Bob has told his father about you getting topless this morning ... at least not yet."

"Then what was he calling about. Wants to see your tits again?" Sandy was referring to a time her aunt had told her about, when she had been fifteen and gotten topless with her older brother, Bob's father.

"Well if he does, he's sure not going to say so ... but no ... that's not why he called. He got a promotion."

"That's great. I guess he was really excited."

"Yeah, he was for sure, but it means they're going to have to move."

"Bob too? Really? That's awful."

"Right, that's why Henry was calling. He knows Bob wants to finish school here ... graduate with his friends..."

"And..."

"He wanted to know if Bob could stay with us ... just until graduation."

"Sure, of course..." Sandy replied quickly. She had recently become very interested in Bob's friend Charlie and saw this as a chance to see more of him. "That is, if you don't mind," she added.

"I think you're forgetting," Anita said, "This is your house, not mine. It's your decision." Sandy had been orphaned a few years earlier and her aunt Anita had come to live with her as her guardian.

"Like I said, then ... of course he can stay ... if you're sure you don't mind, that is. Has to be okay with you, too."

"Well it's definitely okay with me," Anita replied, "So if you're sure it's alright, I'll call Henry right now. He was wanting to be able to tell Bob something tonight."

"Call him then. Tell him it's okay."

Anita went into the other room to make the phone call. When she returned she said, "Henry told Bob what you said, and Bob is absolutely thrilled. He'll be bringing his stuff over tomorrow."

"I've been thinking," Sandy said, "Some things are going to have to change with him here."

"Like what," Anita asked.

"Like how we dress when we're home alone, for instance."

"Hey, don't worry about it. Hell, he's already seen your tits."

"Right, but what about you," Sandy asked, "What are you going to do."

"Same thing I've been doing ... not going to bother me – and from what you've told me, I don't think it's going to bother him either."

"Well, I have always wondered what it would be like to have a brother ... I think, I'm about to find out."

"Right ... just don't forget about Charlie."

"No way," replied Sandy, "That's not going to happen."


The next morning Bob showed up with his things. He and Sandy spent the day getting him set up in the spare room, finishing just as Anita got home from work. They all ate dinner together, and then went to the den to watch TV.

When the news came on, Sandy turned to her cousin. "Bob," she said, waiting for him to acknowledge that he was listening, "If you're going to stay to watch the late show with us, I'll make some popcorn."

Bob was anxious to get back to the news but he nodded that 'yes, he was staying for the late show'. Sandy got up and headed for the kitchen. From the kitchen she called out, "Aunt Anita, come help me find the popcorn." Anita got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

When Anita got there, Sandy whispered, "Uh ... how should I dress."

"What do you mean?" Anita quietly asked.

"Well, usually this time of night, we get ready for bed, before watching the late show."

"And?"

"Well, Bob is here. It doesn't seem quite right."

Anita continued in a low voice. "Like I said last night, he's not going to be seeing anything new, at least not from you."

"Right, but I'm not sure we should do it. Not tonight anyway."

"If we wait ... when we finally do it, it's gonna look like we're just trying to show off. On the other hand, if we do it tonight, it will just be what we always do ... which of course, it is."

"Uh huh ... so you think we should make like it's no big deal ... like he might be a male but he's just family."

"Right, and he's gonna be here for almost a year, so we might just as well get used to it."

"Okay, but you go first. It'll be easier for me if you go first."

"I can do that. Yep, I'll do that." Anita turned and walked into the den. "Popcorn is on the way, Bob." She had resumed her normal speaking voice. Tugging at her clothes she added, "And I've got to get rid of these tight clothes - put on something more comfortable."

Bob hoped that 'comfortable' meant what he thought it did. "Hey, don't worry about me," he said. "I'm just happy to be able to stay here."

"And we're glad to have a man in the house." Anita smiled as she paused. "Be right back." She walked off toward the bedrooms.

A few minutes later Bob's head jerked in Anita's direction as she re-entered the room. She had indeed gotten 'comfortable'. She was wearing a black silk shorty robe held together by a single tie at the waist.

It was so short, baring nearly all of her legs, that Bob guessed she was at least wearing panties. However, the vee of bare skin between her breasts, and the points being made in the robe's fabric by her nipples, made it almost certain that the panties, if she was wearing any, were all that was under the robe.

Bob quickly crossed his legs to hide his reaction, but Anita was looking right at him when he did. "No need to hide it," she said.

Bob's race reddened and he stammered out an apology, "I ... I ... I'm sorry."

"No need to be," Anita quipped. "Actually, I'm flattered."

"Yeah, but ... uh ... uh -"

"Right, I am your aunt. Doesn't mean you can't notice. Just means it doesn't go any further. Okay?"

"Okay ... of course." Bob replied sheepishly.

As Anita sat down, Sandy returned with two bowls of popcorn. She handed the smaller of the two to Bob, then sat down on the couch next to her aunt, putting the larger one on the couch between them.

Anita whispered, so Bob would not hear, "I thought you would change before you brought the popcorn in."

"Yeah, well I thought I would wait until you were situated – make sure everything was okay," Sandy whispered back.

"Everything is just fine. Now go change," Anita commanded, still in a whisper.

Sandy looked at her aunt. It was now or never. She stood up, and in a normal tone of voice, said, "If you guys will excuse me, I'll be right back." As she headed toward the bedrooms, over her shoulder she said, "I need to get dressed for bed before the late show comes on."

Bob pretended to be watching the sports but he heard what was said, and what was whispered. "Sandy, dressed for bed ... Mother of God, " he thought, "My 28 year-old aunt and my 16 year-old cousin ... and I'm going to be here almost a year."

When Sandy returned she was wearing a t-shirt and panties, neither of which was terribly thick, and from the jiggle of her breasts, it was obvious she was not wearing a bra.

As Sandy sat down on the couch next to Anita, her aunt said, "I thought you'd be wearing a robe."

"Yeah, well you took my good robe. The only thing left was that old moth eaten thing that used to be Mother's"

"Well, I was sort of expecting you to be a little more modest, but I don't think Bob is going to mind."

Sandy smiled. "I don't think so either ... after all, he has seen me wearing a lot less, haven't you Bob."

Bob was distracted by how Sandy was dressed, bare legs, thin panties revealing a hint of camel-toe, and a t-shirt that looked like it was about to have holes ripped in it by her nipples. He missed most of what she was saying.

When it dawned on Bob that Sandy was talking to him, he tried to pretend that he had been listening. "Uh ... yeah, it's okay with me ... how you're dressed, I mean." Bob's eyes went back to the spot between Sandy's bare legs.

"I don't think you heard me, Bob ... uh, Bob?"

He looked up and took a deep breath. "Uh ... could you repeat what you said."

Sandy stood up, accentuating her lack of clothes. "I said, that you have seen me wearing a lot less than this," pointing to herself.

"Uh, well ... I'm not sure about that," Bob said, his eyes going up and down, as if watching an elevator, "but you're certainly okay the way you are."

"Bob ... it's alright. You don't have to pretend," Sandy said with exasperation. "I told Aunt Anita about the other day in the pool. She knows. She's cool with it."

Bob was startled. He hoped that his aunt just knew Sandy had been topless, but not the rest. He tried to recover. "Oh, right," he replied, "I guess I had forgotten."

"Well I haven't forgotten," Sandy snapped, putting her hands on her hips. "In fact, I thought it was pretty neat... and I thought you did too."

"Yeah, right," Bob said, still trying to cover. "It was kinda neat."

"And now?" Sandy asked, her hands still on her hips, "Is it bothering you, the way I'm dressed."

"Oh, no, its -" Bob managed to say before Anita cut him off.

"Be careful how you answer," she said. "You're supposed to be bothered. In fact," Anita said, looking at the bulge in Bob's pants, "You might even tell her that she's making it hard for you."

Bob chuckled as he turned red. "Right..." he said. Then turning to Sandy he said, "Uh, yes ... you are bothering me..." He stared at the spot where Sandy's legs came together, "In fact, you're making it very hard for me."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.