A Special Birthday

by Bakerman

Copyright© 2012 by Bakerman

Fantasy Sex Story: One womans very special birthday celebration.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   .

Turning 38, it's just a number not a date of significance like 18, 30, 40 or 50 but for some reason I was excited about it. My boss had given me the day off to relax. My husband was back from his business trip so I was hoping for a birthday love making session.

Usually my husband is horny as when he comes back from his business trips but he arrived home late and was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. I know he doesn't mind a bit of morning glory so before the alarm went off I slipped out of bed and into some sexy lingerie.

Once the alarm went off I was still having trouble getting either head to react to my attentions when suddenly my husband realised he had overslept so he jumped out of bed and went straight into the shower I had thoughts of joining him, even leaving my lingerie on.

Over the sound of running water I heard him yell out for me to see if he had a clean shirt ironed for work. There were several in the wardrobe but as always not the exact one he wanted to wear. I grabbed my satin wrap from the end of the bed and went in search of the missing shirt.

Ten minutes later my half dressed husband came looking for his shirt. I let my wrap fall open to display my lingerie as I handed him the shirt, his only comment was "coffee?" so with a sigh off I went to the kitchen to fix him a cup to take in the car.

In he came, in a rush, bag in one hand reaching for the coffee with the other. I got a kiss on my forehead and a see you tonight as he went out the door.

I started to make myself a cup of coffee and noticing a bottle on the shelf added a few shots of scotch to the brew hoping that would perk me up. I bypassed a second cup of coffee and just tipped some more scotch into the dregs of coffee in my cup.

I stood and faced the mirror on the hall wall, pulling back the wrap I checked myself out trying to see what my husband could not.

5ft 7 in my stocking feet and those fishnet stockings travelled to the top of my shapely and firm thighs. Those thighs formed a sharp V when they met at my pubic area. The black fabric of my thong panties only highlighting the area. Flat stomach from lots of pilates and yoga, 36C cup breasts still firm without any outside work.

I sat down and took another swig of my coffee and while I pondered the mysteries of life my 17 year old son came in looking for breakfast.

He had just come from the shower and had a towel wrapped around his lower half and used another to dry his hair. For 17 I had to say he was in great shape, hardly any fat and nicely defined chest and ab muscles.

I began moaning about it being my birthday and he asked what his father had given me. I stood in front of him and threw off the wrap showing him my trim and fit body as well as my lingerie.

"Nothing. I offered him this and he gave me nothing, not even a second look."

I turned around and showed my backside to my son, the thin strip of material fitting between my butt cheeks.

Turning to face him I noticed the tent forming under the towel. He just stood there and stammered "er ah um mum". Then I think the scotch kicked in and everything went out the door.

I moved towards him, sinking down to the floor in front of him. Reaching up I began to stroke the bulge in the towel. I could hear he was breathing quickly as I reached under the towel to slide my hand around him. He felt hard in my hand as I pulled the towel away to free his cock.

He hissed softly as I ran my fingernails along his shaft. Looking at it from this level it was clear to see that he was hard, and long, longer than his father.

"Holy crap!" He gasped as I took him into my mouth. I slid my mouth right down him, sucking all of him into my mouth. His pubic hair tickled my nose.

I had learnt a long time ago that if you took all of a guy in your mouth he totally loved it.

It was a skill I had learnt in senior high and quickly mastered in later life. A good blowjob and the guy would be really hyped to give you a good fucking after. I fully intended to give my son a better than good blowjob.

I slipped my lips along him. Sucking hard on him, taking him fully into my mouth. Moving slowly at first, letting him feel my mouth around him. Then speeding up, moving my mouth along him faster, sucking softer on him as I did.

I ran my tongue around him, licking him. He groaned, wrapping his fingers in my hair as I pressed my face once more into his groin. I took a moment to look up. He was leaning back against the doorframe.

His eyes closed, his face screwed up in pleasure.

Seeing that he was enjoying it seemed to increase my desire to make it good. I slowed up, deliberately sucking on just the head before taking him back into my mouth. I moved my lips along him, sucking hard until I felt the head of his cock at the back of her throat. I held my mouth all the way down on him, gagging slightly as I sucked for breath.

Then with just my lips wrapped around his cock I slid back to the point where I was just holding the head in my mouth. I coated it with saliva by licking my tongue over it. I tasted a drop of his salty pre-cum and smiled at what was still to come.

By now he wasn't the only one enjoying it so I repeated the manoeuvre, again holding all of him in my mouth before sliding my lips along him.

If once was good and twice even better then I should do it again, and again, all the time he moaned deeply. His fingers curled tightly in my hair but I wasn't going anywhere. He did not try to push me down on him, just held his fingers wrapped in my hair and the side of my face.

I began to feel the build up of pressure. Moving along him faster now, each time sliding my mouth down to take him fully.

His moans were growing louder, faster, as I moved my mouth and pumped my fist along him. I curled my tongue around his cock, over the head. I could not remember a time when I had given such a frantic blowjob.

Not wanting him to go off too early I let go of his cock and sat on the edge of the table and spread my legs. He stood still and stiff for a moment getting himself back under control. I could hear his deep athletic breathing caused by my intense cardio workout.

Grasping the patch of material between my legs and pulling it aside gave him a clear view of my pussy and made clear my intent as to what I wanted. The smell coming from my pussy was now highly arousing.

He is a smart boy and didn't require any extra instructions. He pulled the chair into position and resting both hands on my thighs to push my legs back he buried his face between my legs.

His attack started aggressively by licking, sucking and biting on my labia, filling the room with slurping noises and my pussy with saliva. Soon our mingled fluids began to run down my crack to my arse.

It was now my turn for moaning loudly and I was tightly grabbing the sides of the table, my body thrusting upwards out of pleasure as he was flicking my clitoris. The musky smell of sex filled the air and made for intense feelings for the coming fucking.

"Do me now, finish it off" I yelled.

I leant back on the table and he got himself into position. I lowered one hand and adjusted his cock so that it was resting at the entrance of my pussy.

"Push ... hard"

With sudden force he pushed the tip of his cock into my vagina. Another thrust and he began to push his cock deeper into my vaginal passage. His cock made my pussy feel even tighter than I remembered; well he was bigger than his father, but also warm and moist inside.

His entire penis slipped into my tight pussy and we lay face to face on the table. As I moaned with the feeling of fullness in my belly he slipped his tongue into my open mouth and began to play with my tongue as if he was still sucking my clit.

He broke our kiss and began to pump his cock in and out of his birthplace. I held onto him and his head was buried in my neck. He was kissing and biting my neck from ear to shoulder and his attention was even further turning me on. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kept on pumping furiously.

The lining of my vagina was contracting and grabbing his entire dick on each stroke. He kept on pumping it into me driving me closer to climax. Suddenly my body began to shake violently and I started to buck my own hips and lift my arse off the table. All this just caused him to pump even faster.

I could hear swearing mixed with cries of pleasure as our climax drew near. Then he stopped thrusting and arched his back to drive his cock as deep as possible. The first spurt of cum hit my insides and I screamed with pleasure. I don't know if I startled him or he was worried about filling me with his seed because he pulled his cock out.

I raised my head to tell him to put it back and saw him gripping it tightly then he released his hand and the second spurt sailed between my spread legs like a field goal and splattered across my belly. He moaned loudly and ejaculated a third spurt, cum hit everywhere. It completely soaked me in semen; there was a puddle in my belly button, some on my breasts, even a few white spots on my trimmed pubic hair and some drops flicked as far as my face.

He sat back on the chair and took the towel from the floor and wiped the sweat from his body. He passed me the other towel to clean myself off but I decided not to I'd just keep wearing what my son had given me for the rest of the day.

One last kiss and he went to get dressed for school. I could feel the cum leaking from my pussy so I re-arranged my panties to hold in the rest of his present.

I finally rolled off the table when I heard the front door close. I sat in the same chair my naked son had sat in before. From the way the light came through the window I could see the spot where our combined fuck juice had pooled. I was too tired to wipe it away right now. I took another mouthful of my cold coffee and closed my eyes feeling full but not quite satisfied.

Would I try sex with my son again ... I'd just have to see how he reacted once he got home.


The next thing I heard was the doorbell. From the angle of the sun on the table I knew I must have dozed for at least two hours. The doorbell rang again and I dragged myself off the chair and pulled the wrap around my sticky body heading towards the door.

I opened the door to be confronted by a large bunch of roses and a sneeze. Behind the flowers was a deliveryman who was about to sneeze again so I grabbed the flowers freeing a hand to cover his face.

The flowers were from my sister with a message to "enjoy my day in every possible way". The deliveryman had now regained his composure and asked me to sign for the flowers. He sneezed again and blamed the pollen for his allergy. He took a tablet from his pocket and asked could he please have a glass of water.

I told him to follow me and bring the flowers. In the kitchen I found a vase in a cupboard and put water and the flowers in it. Then as I filled a glass with water the delivery guy put the vase on the table. When I turned around he was sniffing at his hand, which he had put in the sticky spot on the table.

I turned away quickly to grab a wipe and then spun back so fast that I didn't even notice that my wrap had come open and the delivery guy was getting a good look at me. Instead of taking the wipe he licked his palm without taking his eyes off me. My face as well as the rest of me blushed.

I told him it was my birthday and that "someone" had given me their present this morning. He reached with his cum sticky hand to his shorts and began lowering the zip.

"How about I give you a present as well?"

His semi hard cock came out of his shorts and I could see it was big and going to be bigger. A twinge of anticipation sparked inside my panties. That not quite satisfied feeling I had had after fucking my son returned and for the second time today I was on my knees on the floor in the kitchen.

He pulled me up and walked me into the front room, stepping out of his work shorts along the way. He took a seat on one of the armchairs his cock rising at a 45-degree angle.

I moved to close the front door but he ordered me to the floor in front of him. Most of our neighbours work and it being school hours there shouldn't be many passers by but the thought of being caught added that extra spice so again I was on my knees with a cock in my mouth.

I wasn't as intense as I'd been with my son but I still gave him a good seeing too and the grunts and deep, sudden breaths told me I was doing what he wanted. By this time, his hardened dick had darkened due to the strain. I reached for his cock and wrapped my fingers around it just above the base.

There was a patch of pre-cum on the tip, and I realised I was only moments away from tasting his cock. I tugged down his shaft, and his raging cock sprang up pointing directly at my face. It was un-cut and about 7 inches long, standing up from a nest of dark pubic hair.

I grinned, before I gently extended my tongue and lapped at the end of his cock. He tasted warm and a little bit salty. He gasped and pushed his cock toward me, nudging his tip against my lips. I opened my mouth and slid it along his cock, bobbing my head gently back and forth. As I gained in confidence handling this stranger, I took him deeper until my nose nestled in his pubes.

His balls were swollen and obviously full to the brim of hot cum. and I planned to milk them completely! He groaned as I deep-throated him and gently humped his hips against my face. I continued bobbing my head, listening to his moans and groans as his salty pre-cum coated my tongue.

He forced me to stand, spreading my legs and pulling my head down again to take his cock. In this position he could thrust his cock and fuck my face while giving his hand access to my pussy. He laughed as his hand felt the still damp fabric of my panties using one or more fingers to push the fabric into my hole and force out the previous dump of cum.

He quickly grew tired with fucking his cock deep into me throat until I gagged. One last gasp and I spluttered over his cock, trails of saliva coating it making it greasy for him.

He turned me around and had me squat, reverse cowgirl, on his throbbing cock. He held the strip of fabric aside until his cock found my opening. Again in this position anyone walking by could clearly see what we were doing.

"Hurry up, before we are seen, I want you in me." I said this clearly, carefully saying every word so he was sure I was consenting to being fucked by a stranger.

He pushed upwards, I felt his cock probing at my pussy, and then with a single thrust he buried himself inside me. I was sure my scream of pleasure would bring a curious neighbour but next we both just took a deep calming breath at the same time. He felt so long and thick in me, filling me once again.

"Holy shit. Fuck me with that cock." I almost shouted.

He did so, rapidly increasing the speed of his thrusts. His hands were gripping my hips tight as he began to ram his cock in. I cried out with pleasure at each hard thrust. His cock was slamming into me, hard, fast, piston like. Thrusting in and out, repeatedly, and harshly. He buried himself to the hilt within me each time he entered.

Pulling me down on the up thrust to meet his cock. Shaking my spine and rattling my teeth as he sank into the armchair. Ramming in harder, breathing loud as he fucked me. I could feel his breath on my neck as he bent me back and over his chest.

His mouth was kissing my neck and biting my shoulder. I placed both of my hands on arms of the chair for support so he could free up his hands to grab at my breasts. I moaned loudly, my hands curling into the fabric. I was pushing back against him, wanting to take more of him in me.

I was panting like a bitch in heat. My soft moans turned into stifled screams, and I knew that I was on the brink of orgasm. I did everything I could to prolong this fucking. I flexed my hips back and forth; I rotated my butt in little circles feeling his cock hit parts of my vagina he might have missed before.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.