American Riveria - Cover

American Riveria

Copyright© 2012 by Kreativ Santa Barbara

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is my first time submitting a story. Do escorts really exists in paradise? Can Amy leave the business behind to start another more promising career?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   True Story   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Slow   Prostitution   Military  

"Toby, why wouldn't you believe that Santa Barbara has escorts?" said John.

"Santa Barbara is like the American Riviera from the Santa Ynez Mountains on one side, to the Pacific Ocean on the other. Did you know Santa Barbara County sits on the longest stretch of coastline in the West Coast? Did you know that Hope Branch would be the most expensive zip code in the country, if it didn't have the condos outside the gates? Between the several colleges and museums, Santa Barbara has some of the best education in the US with a population, of just under 220,000. If you go from Carpinteria to the top Gaviota, where the 101 turns right to go over the mountains into the Santa Ynez valley, that's over 45 miles driving on the 101. Think of how much pristine ocean front property that stretch is, or even just the beach access.

Santa Barbara has an amazing blend of high-income folks, with a huge population of the middle class and even the lower class with has a medium per capita income of just under $47,000.

There are over 20 pristine parks for family and kids, not including, the camping areas and cook out areas at the beaches.

How can you be so blind to this community after having lived here for almost 28 years? The only crime in Santa Barbara is the idiots that are playing gangster on the Eastside and Westside of town. Not like those guys matter in this paradise.

With all the hot students college girls from UCSB, City College and Westmont what the hell would anyone need an escort for? Even the suits and the rich pukes pick up the hotties. God knows we know enough of them that do! If you like your pussy a bit older, all the divorced MILFs are around too. The MILFS are just as much out for cock, as we are pussy.

Toby I am glad you have spent so much time getting to know the area or have just looked everything up on Wikipedia. Sometimes I think you put on some sort of rosy sunglasses, where everything just turns to a perfect world with no problems. SB is no different than LA or Florida where you moved from. Just a different place with a better dress on it." said John

"I'm calling to prove it to you." said John

"Hey Amy!" John. "Do you have time to help me out and prove to Toby everything in paradise is not as it seems?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Could we stop by your work for a few and bring a sixer? Toby can then see everything in SB is not what it seems." asked John

"Ok Hon; that is cool can you give us about 45 minutes Leila just went in with a client. He is usually pretty fast."

"Cool see you in about 45 thanks beautiful," as John ended the call.

"Toby get your ass ready, we have to stop by the store on the way to pick up some beer. It's on the way to the bars." shouted John

"You ever going to let me drive your car," asked Toby

"How much do you make a year," laughed John?

"I made like 35k last year, I know its chicken shit but come on bro, how often do you get to drive a Porsche 911 GT3 RS." whined Toby

"Not in your lifetime buddy, not unless you own it." "I haven't even let Wyatt drive it," said John

"Are you serious?" "I would have though as tight as you guys are, Wyatt would of driven it at least once." "He is probably as wealthy as you are, if you consider his parents' money."

"That's not it," stated John. "I would let him drive it, if he ever asked, only cause I know Wyatt could handle it." "The guy is as close to a race driver, as I have ever seen." Said John

"Hell, I went to driving school for 2 weeks before the Porsche was delivered," exasperatedly said John. "Everyone wants to drive this fucking car; some days I wish I never bought it with all the damn nonsense," he thought.

We pulled up to the new Ralph's grocery store, got out and went into to get the beer.

"What are we going to get for a sixer?" asked Toby

John grabbed a sixer of Corona bottle. Then went to the deli counter and asked if they could cut some limes. "Come on, let's get the fuck out of here, so you can see some pussy that costs more then you make in a month." laughed John

Toby is a good guy and really a pretty sweet guy but he was at least 8 years older then I was. He worked for some telemarketing company out in Goleta for shit. He drank away his cash or smoked it up in weed. He still paid his bills and all, but my God how could you be that old and still that fucked up. Every once in a great while, he would do some coke or X. Toby was one of those people, that was always the life of the party, very fun to be around. You never knew what sort of crazy thing he would do or say next.

As I pulled into the parking area I noticed Toby looking around. We got out and started to walk towards the green door.

"Dude! John I worked just down on the other corner like 4 months ago and ate lunch Todd's Deli right across the street everyday for lunch and never knew anything was in this building." stated Toby with way too much excitement in his voice.

Just as I got to the door, it opened, and Amy stood there in some lingerie with a silk robe. She grabbed me and gave me a big fat sizzling kiss. I scooped Amy up, never stopping the kiss and moved so Toby could come in, then quickly closed the door. Pushing Amy against the wall with my hands on her ass and our lips pushed together in a sizzling hot kiss. We both looked around and Toby was standing with his mouth hanging open not sure what to say. Leila walked out of the bathroom towards us and she grabbed the bag. All the while, her silk robe hung lose and flowed behind her naked body.

Toby was looking around the place; from the outside this place looked old and semi run down but once you walked through the door everything changed. Silk curtains hung over the windows. The entire living room and entry area was painted a deep orange red with a faux finish on the walls. The floor tiles looked to be some type of white stone with black veins. In the middle there was a large couch with a chaise on one end and a love seat in a deep burgundy red with yellow and white pillows on them, both where facing a massive flat screen TV that hung right in the center of the wall. At one end was a full bar set up on both sides of the TV where floor to ceiling bookshelves filled with DVDs and game DVD's for the Wii and the Playstation 3. Huge potted flower arrangements where everywhere on small ornate tables with silk draping hung over the tables in different bright colors. It was simple yet very elegant at the same time.

Leila was almost as stunning as Amy but a bit shorter with a Latin and Pacific Islander oriental mix. With this wild looking long wavy mane of black hair that was super full. Leila had a nice rack too, probably a C cup and small maybe a 32 or 34. In her off hours she was a gym rat who competed in women's fitness competitions, not the body building type. She had very thin, long legs that led to these huge heels so it was hard to tell how tall she was, but I would guess about 5 foot 7 or 8. All she was wearing was a silk robe that kept giving me little glimpses of her mons that looked fully shaved with a little tuff on top. Her nipples were popping out into view all the time too. Leila's nipples looked like hard pebbles. Leila always kind of reminded me of the singer from the 80's, Pebbles, with the hair and all.

This was the first time I had ever seen Leila in anything but normal attire.

Leila looked at Toby. "You want one of these or are you going to keep staring?" asked Leila

"No a beer would be nice. I'm Toby by the way."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Leila. Amy is my roommate and best friend that has semi attached herself to John."

Amy had her legs locked around my waist and her arms around my neck, so, I just walked over and sat down with her in my lap on the chaise.

Leila handed each of us a Corona with lime.

Toby looked at Amy and me before looking at Leila. "How do you all know each other?"

"We have been going out for about 6 weeks now. Amy and Leila are roommates. I have known about Anna's, as this place is called, for a couple of years now, in a couple of different locations." said John

"Hold up here John you have been holding out on me for over a year now? How could you not mention knowing these two jewels let alone mention that escorts are in this town?" stated Toby with just a bit of heat in his voice while still standing. Then, he chugged about a third of his Corona.

Amy looked at me and started laughing. That started Leila, soon the three of us where laughing. "Toby, I don't think holding out on you is the right word, let alone the right statement."

"As for Anna's, sorry man, never thought it was all that important." said John

"We started dating about 6 weeks ago. I meet Amy at Cantwell's Market, over lunch. The outside tables where full. Next thing I know I'm looking up to a breath taking blonde super model, who asked, if we could share the table. I could hardly breathe, let alone talk for about thirty seconds. Amy sort of looked stricken after about 20 seconds, but I could barely talk, so I just waved as to sit."

Flashback to that day:

Amy's statuesque body is over 5'11", just looking at her I could see the countless hours she spent in the gym. Her sunglasses where pulled up on top of her blonde mane of hair, with piercing blue eyes that drew me in. It was like looking right into her soul with a depth I have never felt before. Looking into Amy's face all I could think of was, this woman is gorgeous and her confidence just oozed right out of her. She knew I was never going to deny her a seat but she was polite enough to allow my mind time to process it. Amy's pink and yellow summer dress just flowed right off her like it had been painted on to match her tan skin. The swelling of her breasts was incredible in the snug top; I could see just a slight shine in her cleavage, as it was a nice hot day. My tongue was getting dry with the thought of licking in that sweet succulent valley. Taking in every part of Amy's body right down to long taunt legs, that were so long, my mouth was watering. I was rock hard under the table, thank God, Amy could not see through the table.

Amy was licking her lips, while checking this masterpiece of male flesh out. Genes had helped this guy out, but with his muscle definition, that comes only came from massive dedication. I wondered if he worked construction or something with those rugged good looks. While he was scoping me out, I was doing the same thing and with those hands and feet I sure hope the package fits. 'Thank god he is tall. He must be well over 6'3" and close to 220 to 240 of what looks like pure muscle. With the tank top he wore, you could see the rippling muscles of his chest with the deep V going down to his small waist. Something about dark haired men, with a bit of scruff, is something that gets me so wet. You could see the Italian side and probably a bit of an Irish side too, if you really looked at his face and hair. He was a bit mysterious for several reasons. First, his TAG Heuer watch, was not a cheap one. Plus, how many guys wore sandals that are $350 a pair? I couldn't see his eyes because of the dark Raybans he wore. This guy was blowing my hardworking construction worker theory to bits.' Amy though.

"Hi, I'm Amy, nice to meet you!"

I was still in a semi daze but that shook me out of it.

I smiled, "John, nice to meet you too."

"So, do you eat here often John?"

"Not really, I should, it is only about 5 minutes from my house, from up on the Riviera." said John. "Are you a model or something?"

"Sort of I have a portfolio, and have done some print work with a few bikini lines along with lingerie. Clothing wise, I did some work for Calvin Klein not too long ago but I doubt they will be calling me back."

"Why is that?"

"The Photographer they used just did not mesh well with me. The other models all are CK contract girls, except for Gisele Bundchen and Estella Warren. It was intimidating but the girls where great. The photographer was just such an asshole, it did not help. I don't really do the modeling for income, more for fun and trips."

"Gotcha, you feel the need for something fun to do away from the daily job. Working in Santa Barbara, allows me to only spend a few days in LA at the office. I have a condo in Marina Del Ray, even though going over the hill on the 405 is a total drag, being in the Marina makes it all worth the drive."

Funny, said Amy "We used to live by each other. I was just up the road in Santa Monica. I had a condo on Bundy, a block up from where OJ killed his wife. I moved up here about 6 months ago for a break. LA just started to grind on me after a bit. With so much more pressure from life and work, plus my parents too."

"What part of LA" asked John?

"Bel Air is where the parents live and where I grew up. I went to Harvard Westlake prep school too. Played tennis and did swimming till the boobs got too big."

"That's cool I played tennis too, along with football. I can't imagine going to prep school though. Do you go to UCSB or something, Amy?"

"No I went to USC. I have a degree in Finance, with a minor in Business."

"WOW." said John.

"Where did you go for College, John?"

"I went on a football scholarship to University of Colorado Boulder, my second year on the team, at the end of the first game, I blow my knee out. So, that basically ended my football career, so I moved back to Santa Barbara and finished with a degree in Structural Engineering. At the same time, I also work as a heavy equipment operator, which was basically the same thing I was doing before working for my High School sweetheart's dad. After graduation, I continued for about 6 months, till I meet Erhard, a Brooks graduate that worked with Architectural Digest. He traveled the world for Architectural Digest shooting different buildings, hotels or yachts. So I became his assistant for almost a year. Brooks intrigued me, figuring I could get a degree in photography and video and find something fun to shoot or action sports.

John just noticed that Amy had not touched her crab salad. Half way through my tri tip sandwich, I had not taken a bit either since Amy sat down.

"So what do you have planned for the rest of the day Amy?"

"Not too much. I'm debating about taking an evening shift at work. I've been kind of lazy lately." Said Amy

"I know that feeling. I have a ton of work to do at the home office but none of it really is interesting me today, so today, is a day off to do something fun or just relax. It is some of the benefits of being my own boss." Snickered John

"John, what do you do?"

"Two years ago, three of us pooled our money to start our own production house. Now days, we have 12 editing bays and 11 sound stages we can shoot from in the warehouse. The warehouse, also has a small office building in front for the offices and the postproduction work. In a section of the warehouse, we have a complete DVD and Blue Ray replication department with three machines going 24 hours a day. We do our own entire product lines, plus we take in outside work too. In another area, we have all the boxing and shipping services. In the back, we have loading docks for two semi trucks. It seems lately those two are filled with trucks coming and going." Said John. "My area is the production and post production with all web services and advertising. One of the partners runs the day-to-day business, the other is the Chief Financial Officers. Basically, a fancy name for the numbers guy.

"WOW! That sounds like some serious business you and your partners have created."

"It works," said John

"Enough about work lets finish eating and go do something fun, if you're game?" asked John

"Would you like to go down to Paseo Nuevo and do a bit of shopping with me, John?"

"Does that include anywhere a guy might see hot females, trying things on?" asked John with a huge grin.

Hmmmm!

"I think we can work something out." Amy said with laugh

"Amy do you have a car here?"

"Of course, but I am close. I just walked." stated Amy. "I love walking around Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara is utopia compared to LA; sometimes I walk over to the Mission and smell the roses in the huge rose garden."

"Right this way then Amy." said John. We walked to my Toyota Tacoma 4X4, where I helped Amy into the passenger side. 'Fuel' by Metallica started to blare from the speakers after I started the truck. As I was moving, to turn down the volume, Amy grabbed my hand and pulled it away. Looking over she was rocking out with her blonde mane of hair flying around.

Paseo Nuevo is this outdoor mall, right in the center of downtown Santa Barbara with State Street on one side and Chapala Street on the other side.

As we pulled into the underground parking I was watching Amy's huge mummeries moving around, while she was dancing in the seat. Her boobs reminded me of two beautiful, succulent, cantaloupes swinging around. My cock was hard as a rock; all I could think about is exploring every part of Amy. I so wanted to reach over and kiss her beautiful moist lips singing along to the song. Amy looked at me and smiled with little giggle.

"Why do I feel like a lamb that fell into the hungry lion's cage? Fuck you're making me horny looking at me like that, John," said Amy, in a sultry quivering voice.

Disconnecting Amy's seat belt, along with mine, I reached over with my hand behind her head to draw her towards me. As our lips met, I knew this was different. Our passion was flowing through our lips, slowly Amy was sliding into my lap. Moaning into my mouth, Amy was nearing the point of no return. My cock was rubbing up and down along her slit from the friction our mutual frenzy. Our kissing was passionate deep searching kisses. Moaning into Amy's mouth, I was a goner and I knew it.

"Aww Fuck!" Amy moaned, "FUCCCKK, your killing me, give me your cock NOW!" Amy's shrieking of, "FUUCCKK ME" snapped me out of my intense passion.

Her hands were fumbling with the zipper to my shorts. I felt Amy's hand grab my cock, that brought reality to front and center. I grabbed her hands before she drew my cock out.

"Amy, we can't fuck in the front of my truck at the mall unless you want to go to JAIL!" yelled John

Amy glared at me, with this glassy look in her eyes. "Like I give a fuck about what people think or if the cops bust me for fucking in the front of a truck."

She looked so cute making this statement that it just melted me. If my family did not live in Santa Barbara I would not have cared. But I knew this would be front-page news.

"Baby, you have to understand my family lives in this town. Being who we are, it would be on the news and on the front page of the News Press." stated John

'Who the fuck was I just kissing' wondered Amy, 'could this guy be one of those rich trust fund assholes or was his family dangerous or something?'

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.