American Pagan - Cover

American Pagan

Copyright© 2012 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 10: Publicization

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Publicization - A new church is in town, and they ain't your parent's church.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism   Transformation  

Two years before, the Church of Love bought the highest point in Eastern Nebraska. It was about a hundred miles north of Omaha in a hilly area. This particular hill was a little higher than the rest. It was completely treeless on top, with a forest at its foot. This hill had no name, so the church dubbed it the Mound of Venus. It became the main initiation spot for all priests.

Two weeks after Melissa’s initiation, she stood on the summit of the tall hill, with almost all the full priests and priestesses present. A few who had congregations in distant cities had obligations that could not be ignored. All the attendees formed a large circle around her. Everyone was totally nude; all their belongings were stowed well away from the circle.

It was well after midnight and the winter chill had not completely left the early April night. Six large fires outside the circle kept the clergy members mostly comfortable. Unfortunately, they were too far away from Melissa to keep her warm. She shivered in the cold air.

Livia, the high priestess, stepped forward. “Venus has risen.” She pointed to the bright point of light that gleamed just above the horizon. “That means it is time for your initiation into the priesthood, Melissa.

“Each one of these is a little different. It is based on what is your seniors see as your weaknesses. For instance, with Gloria, her lack of knowledge of our goddess’s teachings. Most of her initiation was spent quizzing her on her knowledge.”

Gloria nodded, “I didn’t pass the first time. I didn’t pass until I really buckled down and studied.”

Livia nodded, “With you, Melissa, your knowledge of Aphrodite is second to none. What you lack is sexual abilities.”

The acolyte objected, “That’s because of me staying a virgin until I became member of the priesthood.”

The high priestess smiled, “We know that. And the past two weeks you have been given a crash course...”

Several of the attending priests and priestesses chuckled.

“And you have proved to be an apt pupil.

“Now, it is time for you to show us your skills.”

The blonde acolyte smiled, “This my type of test.” Getting down on all fours, she crawled over to her superior. “I love worshiping at Aphrodite’s gate.”

Livia sat down on the grass and spread her legs. “Come show me what you’ve learned these past two weeks.”

Crawling between her legs, the teen licked her lips and eagerly lapped away at her mentor’s snatch.

All the other clergy gathered around, to witness the proceedings.

Eric, the high priest, straddled Melissa’s raised ass. “Now it my turn to test her.” He pushed his erection into the teens wet pussy.

The acolyte moaned while her mouth was still locked on high priestess’s clit.

Livia gasped and wrapped her legs around Melissa’s head, “That’s good. Keep moaning. The vibrations feel so good!”

The student complied. Actually, she could not stop. Her step-grandfather’s skill in erotic arts was pushing her to an orgasm at great speed.

The priest grabbed onto her ass. “Now, work with me. Move your hips in time with my thrusts.”

Melissa found concentrating on both Livia’s cunt and Eric’s cock difficult, but she realized that this was part of the test. She found she could grind her pussy and swirl her tongue around a clit, at the same time.

The examinee came at the same time as her high priestess. Livia sprayed her juices all over the blonde’s face. Melissa’s pussy clamped down on the high priest’s dick, her hips bucked violently.

Both of the high priests pulled away from the teen.

She looked disappointed. “Don’t you want more, Livia?”

Her mentor smiled, “Very much so, but you have other sisters who want to test you.”

Eric, who had not come yet, shook his head. “I would like to very much to love you to completion, but there are other members who need my attentions.”

There were six women who were watching and only one other man, Bernard.

The young blonde nodded. She stood up and looked at her audience, “Who’s next?”

Altena stepped up, “That will be me.” The brunette priestess laid down on the ground and spread her legs. “Let’s see how good you are at tribbing.”

That made Melissa frown, “I’ve only done this a few times.”

“Do your best. Let the goddess guide you.”

The teen nodded and straddled the priestess, so their vaginas touched. She shift her position until she felt her clit touch longtime friend’s...

“That’s nice,” Altena sighed.

Bernard spoke up, “You’ve worshiped at Aphrodite’s gate, now try Eros’s pillar.”

“More double tasking,” thought Melissa.

Out loud, she said, “Of course, I love sucking cock.”

While rotating her hips and rubbing her clit with Altena’s, Melissa held Bernard’s erection in one hand, bobbing her head up and down on his shaft.

In short order, both priests were moaning in pleasure at the trainee’s efforts.

All the priests waiting their turn, paired off, taking care of each other’s libido.

Eric was screwing Bridget, the former whore. The black-haired priestess cried out her praise to Venus as the high priest pounded her to multiple orgasms.

Altena cried out “Goddess, I’m about to come! So quickly too!”

“Me too!” grunted Bernard.

Melissa came with the priestess and priest. The two women squirted onto each other’s pussy. Melissa eager swallowed all of Bernard’s cum. She swallowed every drop with relish.

“Whew!” said Altena. “You’re certainly not the little girl I used to teach, anymore.”

“That was fun!” enthused the golden blonde. “Who’s next”

“That would be me,” said Gloria. “I will leave it up to you what we do.”

With a lustful glint in her eye, the teen said, “Let’s sixty-nine.”

The former book clerk smiled, “Sounds good. Now to this we add a challenge, I am going to go at you at a steady pace. You need to make sure we both cum at the same time.”

Melissa gaped, “Is that possible?”

“Trust the goddess.”

She nodded and laid on the ground next to Gloria.

“You on top,” said her senior.

The sixteen-year-old nodded and climbed on top of the priestess, so that her face was buried in her sister’s twat and her pussy was on top of Gloria’s mouth.

“Nice that we are about the same height.”

Melissa nodded and gave the priestess’s slit a long lick.

As she felt her orgasm rise, the blonde acolyte suddenly got the feeling that she should stop her oral activity. Just before she came, Melissa bit Gloria’s clit and sucked hard.

That set her off. Both came at the same time.

As the teen climbed off her, Gloria looked her partner in amazement. “How did you know to do that? That was amazing!”

Melissa shrugged, “I listened to the goddess.”

Bridget, who was apparently to be the next tester, pointed to the east. “The test is over.” The horizon was just starting to pale, showing that dawn was imminent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.