New Pleasures - Cover

New Pleasures

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is the twenty chapter book that shows Andy's summer holidays and then as he adapts to College life. He meets the stripper Abi, he has a complex relationship with his classmate while his sister is intent on causing as much trouble as possible. This books shows Andy's sexual awakening and as Abi introduces him to a world he had not seen before. This book starts slow and has little sexual content for the first four chapters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution  

"No," I spluttered in annoyance.

"Why?" Mum asked. "Thought it would be good to see you go to College for the first time. You are growing up so fast." She yawned and stretched but I shook my head resolutely. "You are still my little boy."

"I'm sixteen," I cried in annoyance. "I don't want my Mum taking me to College."

Rhea rocked back on the chair, naked from the waist down and belly button up – her one attempt at getting dressed was a belt which I simply didn't enquire about: there would be a complicated explanation for it. "He's just scared," my teenage sister teased. "Of you seeing all the girls flocking to him. How many of them have had to take pregnancy tests?"

"Oh Rhea. You've had two months of this. Surely you are tired of it by now?" Rhea spluttered and I wiped the bridge of my nose. "Why not?"

"'Cause ya chase after all the prick teases," she told me and looked at Mum. "They are all Y-Shaped Coffin material. Sluts the lot of 'em so 'course I'm gonna tease ya."

"Don't talk about Abi like that," I moaned and Rhea just giggled.

"It's not Abi I'm talking about. She admits what she is and I like that. I like honesty. It's the slappers like Sarah who be all princess-like. And that Zoe, acts all pure but we know you are giving her one."

"I am not," I moaned and got up from the table. "I told you that last week." Rhea sneered.

"See, I know your lying. But if I had Zoe as a notch on my bedpost I'd deny it as well. Just say it was a blind, fat, lesbian German midget called..."

"Have you finished?" Mum asked Rhea and looked at me disappearing into the lounge. "I thought I said I wanted to take you!"

"Mum. No!" I shouted. "I will see you later."

"But Andy..." She started but I made my exit hastily. My college was situated on the same grounds of the school and shared a number of facilities – such as science labs, sports pitches, main canteen and giant library but Rhea and her friends would be predominantly on the other side of the site, well away from me and I would be on the other. As a result, I already knew my way around the small campus and, due to the fact that I left early to avoid Mum, was sat in the "Common Room" - an area lined with a coffee shop, drinks machines, satellite television, two dozen small tables and a number of chairs and benches – to wait for the start of the day.

The Common Room was for the sixth form students only – those taking their A Levels – so it would be shared with myself, Sarah, Zoe, Ray and the rest of our year who had returned to further their studies. I had already had the "guided tour" when I chose my A Level subjects before I sat my exams and looked nervously around the Common Room for someone I recognised. Unfortunately the only person who I did see was Jez who gestured wildly when he saw me and jumped down from the bench. "Andy! How ya doing? Still fookin' that Welsh porn star?"

A few faces turned to look at me and I blushed. "Yeah. Scottish," I replied a little too loudly and Jez cackled.

"Aahhhhh, she had fookin' melons to die for. How ya been keepin'?"

I gulped. "Fine," I murmured and put my (mostly empty) bag down. "You?"

He pursed his lips and nodded. "Shit to be back," he announced. "Was well enjoyin' the 'olidays. Football. Drinking. And I'm with that bird you and Sarah set me up with."

"Jodie?"

He nodded and looked over to the table where Jodie was sitting; I hadn't recognised her when I looked around the table. "Yeah. Fookin' owe ya several, mate. She's a well nice thing. And she's getting on well wit'me Dad," Jez spluttered and I frantically looked around the room to see someone else to speak to.

I caught the familiar sight of bouncing light hair. "Hiya Sarah," I called from across the room and Sarah ran over to me. I kissed her on the cheek and she beamed.

"Mum wanted to drop me off at College and see me in," Sarah moaned, and I shook my head. "I mean, what mother wants to do that? I am sixteen and she wasn't interested. Oh hi, Jez. How's Jodie?"

I looked at her. "You knew?"

Sarah shrugged. "Of course I knew. Jodie's not shut up 'bout it." She had a sly grin and raised her eyebrows. "What? You think I tell you everything?"

I hummed and looked at her. "Have you spoken to Zoe?"

"Hell no!" Sarah cried. "And I am not going to until she apologises for calling me a 'harlot.'"

I sighed. "Oh Sarah. Please, don't cause problems for me. I had this when Rosie and Ray split up – and I couldn't be with Zoe 'cause Ray was with me and Rosie was with her. Just sort it with her."

Sarah crossed her arms and glared at me as we found a free table. "I'm not sayin' sorry. I don't want to apologise."

"You don't have to want to apologise, I've told you before about that. You apologise because you are in the wrong."

"I am not," Sarah cried and crossed her arms. "Trust you to take her side."

"I am not taking her side, I am taking my side," I told her forcefully. "Just apologise for what you said and it will sort it all out."

"Well I am not doing it," Sarah spat and scowled at me. "She can say sorry for calling me those horrible names, first." I did little to hide my annoyance at her pettiness and she scowled at me. "Well she is your friend, you tell her to apologise. Tell her to behave."

"I want you both to behave," I spat back and Sarah giggled.

"Not behave that much I hope."

"Just stop being so petty, both of you." Sarah's smile disappeared and I was almost grateful when I saw the familiar figure of Ray. Unfortunately, he was with Donna who was also glaring unfriendly at me; which gave Sarah and Donna something in common, and Ray and I left them to get coffees for us all.

Registration by the Head of College was followed by timetables being distributed; we were at the college because we had achieved a minimum standard in our GCSE exams and had the requisite number of "points" to remain in education. We were asked if we wanted to change from our selected subjects and we had until the end of the second week to amend our courses, but I just accepted my "welcome pack" including a timetable and disappeared to the corner of the common room to study it after a small "welcome talk" from the Head of College.

When Zoe appeared we compared and saw that we in the same Mathematics class – with lessons on every day except Thursday – and I was in the same Physics class as Ray (every day except Wednesday) but as Sarah was avoiding me because Zoe had appeared I wasn't sure what classes I shared with her, if any.

Tuition at the College was provided in hour blocks from 9am until 3:30pm, with an hour's break for lunch at 12:30pm and a half-hour's break at 11am. For each subject I had selected – Mathematics, General Studies, Physics and Economics – I had four hours of lessons a week (and the promise of around five to ten hours of "homework" per subject per week) and while I knew I would escape sanctions for the odd missed lesson unlike school, attendance was still far from optional.

The first lesson I would have would have been my second lesson on a Tuesday – Mathematics with Mrs. Buckingham in Classroom T11. This indicated that it was the first classroom on the first floor of the tower block, while I would also have lessons in the English block and the Science block, that was shared with Rhea's school.

Zoe glanced over at Sarah hovering a few feet away and then walking over to see Ray's ex-girlfriend Rosie. "It's going to be a long two years if we don't sort out the politics," Ray mused as he watched Donna join Rosie and not us.

"Fucking know," I muttered and looked down at my timetable. Tuesdays were going to be long days – I had all four of my subjects from 9am until 2:30pm – but at least I only had two lessons on a Friday and finished at lunchtime. Mondays were just as bad, four lessons finishing at 3:30pm (although I did have an hour's break in the morning).

"I get to go at lunchtime," Zoe bragged and peered over to my timetable. "And at two thirty every other day. That's good 'cause I need to make sure I have time to do coursework and..."

"Not for playing games or meeting friends then?" I interrupted and she shook her head. She looked up at Sarah, Donna and Rosie whispering and looked at me a little forlornly.

"I am not sure which friends I have any more," she muttered and I glanced up at the clock.

"Shall we make a move?"

Ray had a "free period" and was not in lessons until after break an hour and a half later, and said he was going to find something interesting to plan as we got up. "You and Sarah need to sort something out," I told her but Zoe shook her head. "She said nobody liked me."

"You said she is impulsive. And acts before she thinks. You said you weren't going to take it to heart," I reminded her and she groaned.

"I know, but I thought about it and a true friend doesn't say those sorts of things, do they?"

"I guess it's difficult," I offered as an explanation. "You are always telling her off. Of course she is going to snap and you know what she is like."

"I am trying to help," Zoe whinged in response and held open the double doors at the bottom of the tower block. "You two both need my help. Only neither of you can see it. And if you would listen then you would be happier and not snap."

I gestured for her to go up the stairs and followed her as she strode up it. "Maybe, we just don't want to hear it," I suggested. "And Sarah's just bitten. We know you don't approve of us but we don't care. My mum and Sarah's mum aren't fond of us either and that doesn't bother us."

Zoe glanced back. "There is very little about how you live your life I approve of at the moment," Zoe offered with a smirk. "The drink, the club, the women. It's disgusting. And it'll lead to drugs and depression and all sorts of nasty things." I scoffed as she held open the door on the first floor of the tower block and we wandered into an empty classroom, opting to sit by the window that looked out over the school playground and College green. "And I hope you aren't going to sit and daydream all day," she warned me as I slumped onto the chair.

"Yes mother," I goaded her and Zoe stood over the chair next to me.

"Andy, there is no need to be like that," Zoe snapped and crossed her arms. "You've spent too long around Sarah, you didn't used to be so irresponsibly hedonistic."

I couldn't help but laugh at her serious face. Sarah was in our Maths class but she sneered when she saw me with Zoe and sat on the other side of the classroom to us. I waved at her to sit at the empty desk behind us and went to speak but our new teacher called for calm and then introduced herself.

Mrs. Buckingham was a strict woman, she shouted at Sarah when she spoke quietly to the person sat next to her and her eyes seemed to stare at all of us. She was abrupt and very unambiguous with what she said, calmly telling us that we would have at least ten hours homework a week and that if it wasn't completed, we would fail our exams which she didn't care about. "I've passed my exams," she told us. "But if you work hard, you will too." Although she was fairly small, and at least in her fifties, she certainly dominated the room in stature and there wasn't a single person who spoke out of turn.

"Well she was a bundle of laughs," I joked as we left our Maths class and Zoe gave me a smile.

"She was brilliant," Zoe enthused. "Really clear and..."

"Two pages of homework," I moaned, much to Zoe's amusement. I tried to grab Sarah's arm as she walked past but she shook it off and glared at me. "Can you stay for break?"

"Are you with ... her?" Sarah spat and I looked at Zoe before nodding. "Then no," Sarah told me and I stood in the hallway as students milled around me.

"Am I going to football with you?" Zoe held my hand as I asked and Sarah glared at me.

"If you want to," she replied with as much disinterest as she could muster.

"You two need to sort this out," I thundered but Zoe stared blankly at me.

"Sure, the moment she apologises. She is the one with the problem, not me."

"No," I shouted. "I'm the one with the problem," I barked at both of them. "Are you going to be bitchy or friends?" I looked at both of them, and when an answer was not forthcoming left them alone in the hallway. What was wrong with them?

Neither Sarah nor Zoe saw fit to apologise and make up but Sarah did ask me to come along to football as she still wanted to stay the night; who was I to refuse?

As there was work on in the club, I didn't need to clean it, but still arrived a few minutes late at Sarah's training. "Excellent tackle Lisa," the coach called out as I arrived and Sarah picked herself up from the mud, and threw her arms up in despair. The sliding tackle the newest member of the team had performed on the girl was tough, but she did get the ball and got up to dribble the ball thirty yards before crossing a perfect ball to the far post.

Sarah clearly did not appreciate the move, and unfairly used her elbow a few moments later that drew sharp rebuke from the coach. I was glad that it was the end of the session shortly afterwards, I could tell when Sarah got frustrated and she was not always good at retaining control of her annoyance, as Zoe had found out the day before.

She stormed off the field and grabbed her bag from the changing rooms.

"Did you see that?" Sarah ranted the moment we got past the car park. "Good tackle Lisa. It was an obvious foul. And what a diver, I barely touch her and she goes flying."

I tried hard not to smile or laugh but the biased commentary coming from Sarah was almost comical. "So you didn't like her then," I teased and Sarah waved her hands above her head and gestured aggressively.

"No. She is a cheat, a poser. A one-trick pony. She is not improving the team. Should go back to Tring, they like shit players like her."

"She crossed the ball pretty well."

Sarah stopped and I turned around to see her there with her arms folded. "Were you actually watching the same training session as me?"

I smiled and held my hand out to her. "Just calm down. Be the pebble in the stream. Be like me."

Sarah screwed up her face and scowled. "You can be so infuriating, you know that."

I stuck my tongue out at her and she stared at me, trying hard to laugh. "Stop it. I am annoyed with you. After siding with Zoe and now Lisa. I am so annoyed with you." I laughed at her and smiled, which caused Sarah's seriousness to weaken. "Stop it," she yelled. "I mean it, Andy. Stop it." I held my arms out to her and she playfully pushed it to one side. "I am irritated."

We walked, holding hands to the flat and Sarah stripped off at the bottom of the stairs before walking up the long stairs to the lounge.

"Hiya," Mum called and we acknowledged her. Sarah went up to have a shower and I walked into the kitchen. "I've already put it in," Mum told me as I looked for the pizza. "You have five minutes."

"Oh cheers."

"Now, I am going down to the club for a couple of hours, are you going to be OK on your own?"

"Yeah, fine. Where's Rhea?"

Mum took a deep breath and rolled her eyes. "Simon's." I smiled. "Which reminds me. Sarah is in the spare bedroom. OK?"

"Oh Mum," I said a little annoyed and she raised her eyebrows.

"Spare bedroom."

"Why?"

"'Cause it's what Angela and I agreed," I was told as she picked up the keys.

"It's not what Sarah and I agreed." Mum shot me a dangerous look and crossed her arms.

"Well if it's not under my rules, Sarah staying here doesn't happen," she said with a firmness to her voice. "I've told you two what needs to happen if you want to share beds." I screwed up my face in annoyance and Mum just raised her eyebrows at me.

"You let Abi sleep in my room and we aren't going out."

"Sarah is different," I was told and wasn't given a reason why as she left. I was left with my thoughts as I pootled around the kitchen, making Sarah and I a drink and setting the table. A half-naked Sarah – wearing just a flimsy nightdress emerged and cocked her head to one side.

"You done the Maths homework?"

"No," I muttered and swore as I burnt myself getting the pizza out of the oven. "Not even thought about it."

"I bet Zoe's done it already," Sarah mused and walked over with two plates of pizza. "Fuckin' goody..."

"Sarah," I pleaded. "Please don't."

"But," Sarah started and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Don't, it's really hard. You two just need..."

"I don't like her," Sarah told me. "She is just so boring, and she just irritates. I don't need her as a friend. And I don't want her as a friend."

I threw my head back and groaned. "You don't mean that."

"Yeah I do. Rosie, Donna, Ingrid, Jodie. They are fine with it 'cause they've all taken their bits out of the plastic wrapping. OK, they might not have gone all the way, but Zoe is just a freak and I bloody hate her and her prissy ways."

I threw my fork down on my pizza and rubbed my eyes. "Well where does that leave me?" I stared at her and she twisted in her seat.

"I'm not sayin' that you need to, but ... oh Andy, don't look at me like that." She screwed up her face and glanced down at my pizza. "I just don't know how you stand her."

"'Cause she is my friend," I replied firmly. "And just like you. And I don't like Abi prostituting herself, or your boyfriend, or Ray's obsession with Donna. And I don't like Zoe's nagging streak. But Ray doesn't like my attitude about Donna, and Abi doesn't like my dress sense, and you don't like my temper, and Zoe doesn't like my sex drive or Rhea. But it doesn't affect our friendships. So why do you feel like that?" Sarah crossed her arm and snorted.

"Because it does," she snapped. "She called me a harlot."

"Is that really the worst thing you've ever been called?" Sarah pursed her lips and blew a few bubbles before sneering contemptuously at me.

"No, s'pose not. But she might apologise all the same. Still not a nice thing to say."

I groaned and spent the next ten minutes begging Sarah to relent and just apologise to Zoe but both of my friends were not going to give way and I just had to resign myself to a difficult time of it until they did make up.

We settled down to do our Maths homework after our pizza and Sarah invited me to spend the night at her house the following night: "Mum and Dad are away for the night so we would have a free run of the place," she promised.

"Can't," I told her as I peered through the Maths homework.

"Why?" Sarah asked. "What are you doing?"

"Is that any of your business?" I enquired and Sarah glanced at me with a shrug. I felt guilty for snapping and put my hand on her knee. "I got a date," I told her and Sarah froze.

"A date? With who?"

I tried hard not to smile but Sarah's body language was cold and unforgiving, and it worried me somewhat. "Vanessa. From the club. More of a going out to a restaurant than a date."

Sarah sighed and put her pen down. She pursed her lips together and looked at me, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Sorry. It's ... umm ... unexpected," she muttered.

I felt a rush of adrenaline; I knew exactly what Sarah was thinking. "Yeah, Abi suggested it. Vanessa's had a tough time of it and Abi thinks that me taking her out for a meal would cheer her up." Sarah's stony-faced expression barely changed and she slowly shook her head, deep in thought. I rubbed her knee and moved in for a kiss, but she turned her head. "Give me a kiss," I begged playfully but Sarah pursed her lips tightly and shook her head.

"Hhmmmpppphhhh"

"Hhmmmppphhh? Sarah, come on." Sarah shook her head so I tickled her flanks and pushed her back on the sofa. She let out a cry and I grabbed hold of her shoulders, before pressing my lips on hers. She struggled a little but then gave me a terse kiss in response. "Is that the best you can do?"

"Yes."

"You don't mind with Abi," I told her and Sarah shook her head.

"I don't know what you mean," came the response.

"Oh Sarah, you know I like you but we ain't going out and it's just a meal. I probably won't even get a goodnight kiss."

"Andy, she is a girl from the club," Sarah spat back. "I bet she'll give you the full monty."

"No she won't but it's not your concern if she does. We aren't an item, Sarah. Well not in the proper sense. I mean, I know ... well we aren't." Sarah's eyes twinkled and I cocked my head to one side. "And you told me you loved me," I reminded her and Sarah looked back down at her folder. "So you can't get annoyed with me."

"Which is why you running off with someone else makes me ... sad," she muttered and shook her hair back, while I couldn't help but laugh."Surely there is a girl from College who you could ask out? There must be one girl who you are attracted to."

"One or two," I told with a smirk. "One or two. But they won't want me," I told Sarah who just smiled at me.

"Really?" Sarah asked and I just nodded.

"No," I told her and passed her, her glass of wine. "But it's fine. It's just one evening out with Vanessa. It'll not end in anything, I don't like her like that and she doesn't like me."

"Well if you don't want to accept a night with me," she said with a smile. "Then I'll find someone who will." Her face dropped slightly and she looked at me in the eye. "Like Kevin."

I gulped and resisted the opportunity to react to her goading, returning to our Maths homework. Mum returned about 45 minutes later and told us to go to bed, reminding us about the "spare bedroom rule" which caused us both to groan. Sarah pushed me up against the wall outside my room and pushed her tongue into mine. "Remember, go to separate bedrooms. But who says we have to wake there!" I gulped as she felt the crotch of my trousers and smiled. "One lick of your tongue and I'll forgive you about Vanessa." I smiled and watched as Sarah pushed her nightdress off and then kissed me again. I gulped and watched as she shook her butt in my direction and then close the bedroom door.

Twenty minutes later, I crept out of my room, and gently pushed open the door to the spare bedroom, and then closed it. It was pitch black but I knew where the bed was, and silently crept over to it, and slid under the covers, my arms wrapping around a naked body.

The body purred and I glided up the bed, so our naked bodies were pressed together and kissed the nape of her neck after I had brushed her hair to one side.

My hands darted over her nipples and I slid down her body.

"Andrew," a motherly voice roared from the doorway and the light flicked on. I groaned and she stood in the doorway and walked over to the bed. "I knew you would."

"Mum," I moaned, the annoyance in my voice clear.

"I knew you would. Angela warned me."

Sarah shifted in the bed, and held my hands under the covers. "What? You told me Sarah was to go to bed in the spare bedroom. She has."

"This is not what I meant. And you know it," Mum roared and waved her finger at me. "If you and Sarah want to sleep in the same bed, you need to sort out Abi and Sarah needs to deal with Kevin. That is what Angela and I agreed and that's what happens."

"But we are sixteen..." I started.

"Under my roof. Move out, as I did, and you can do what you want. Now bed. Your own bed please."

I groaned and asked for two minutes. Partly because I did want a cuddle from Sarah but mostly because I didn't want to walk naked past my mother.

Mum acquiesced and I got a few minutes cuddle from Sarah before creeping back into my room and adjusting my alarm. Why was Mum being so unfair?


I was still sleepy when my alarm clock raised me from my slumber and I tiptoed, naked, across the hallway. Sarah was fast asleep and snorted as I slid into bed alongside her. I put my arms over her shoulder and held her into my body.

Sarah stirred and stretched, muttering incomprehensibly. "Morning," I whispered in her ear and kissed the back of her neck. I pulled her wiggling body onto my morning erection and she shifted herself to push against my chest.

"Morning," she whimpered in return as my left hand touched her bosom. She reached behind her and squeezed my arse and sighed as I rolled her nipple between my fingers. She sighed dramatically. "Andy," she whispered and I remembered Abi enjoying me going down on her one morning. I went to slide down her body but Sarah stopped me. "Kiss me first," she whispered and turned around in the bed. I put my arms around her and pulled her warm body close to mine. We kissed on the lips and she angled her head away so I kissed her neck and then onto her nipple.

Sarah gave an expectant moan as I wrapped my tongue around her teenage nipple and sucked gently. She ran her hands through my hair and reached down to tweak my own nipples. I felt a shot of excitement shoot through me, and a growing tension between my legs.

I wanted to go down on her and looked up into her eyes; they were closed and so I slid down the bed and parted her legs, kissing her gently on her bare pussy and then on the inside of her thighs. She watched as I kissed the top of her lips and then sighed loudly as my tongue swept along the inside of her folds.

Sarah patted me on the top of my head as my tongue curled around her pearl and my fingers lined up at her hole. She was not "wet" but there was still some moistness and her body eagerly accepted my first finger, which I then pressed against her insides as my tongue flicked her button.

Sarah moaned loudly and turned her head to push her face into the pillow, crying out into the soft feathers. "Andy," she muttered, panting loudly and screwed up her face.

I felt her muscles twitch and went from flicking to sucking on her clitoris. She squealed and I pushed a second finger into her, pressing up and oscillating my digits against her G-Spot. Sarah's cries got louder as my wrist started to tire, but there was no way I was going to stop: I loved to see Sarah orgasm, particularly as it was something that Kevin couldn't or wouldn't do.

I took a deep breath through her musky scent and felt her body vibrate and her muscles tense again. She clamped my head with her muscles and squealed loudly, yelling out in ecstasy and swearing into the room.

She pushed herself into the bed, and then her pelvis spasmed as her legs pressed against my ears even tighter than before. She grabbed a small amount of my hair and I felt her hands shake and then she grunted and released, exhaling dramatically. I looked up and stopped sucking her clit, but she pushed my face back between her legs. "Oh do that again," she cried.

I smiled at her, but it went unnoticed and pushed against her G-Spot again and began sawing out of her hole as my tongue gently swept up and down her moist slit.

"I knew it," Rhea cried as she loudly threw open the door and stood looking at Sarah writhe underneath my tongue. "Will you learn to fuck quietly. It's bloody annoying waking up to that."

I stopped and looked around just as Mum joined the naked Rhea. "Do you mind?"

"Andy," Mum called. "Leave Sarah alone," she said with an exasperated voice. "What have I told you? What have..."

"Go away," I shrieked, Sarah's juices rolling down my chin.

"Get dressed and get ready," Mum snapped and slammed the door. "And leave her alone."

I looked at Sarah who sniffed and gave me an embarrassed look. "Moment's gone," she whispered and I slowly withdrew my fingers from her. "Sorry," she whispered and reached over and we shared a snog. "I'll learn to come quietly."

"Why do my family have to be so awkward?" I asked and watched as Sarah looked at me out of the corner of her eye and sucked on my fingers.

"Next time," she whispered. "I'll go down on you," she promised and rather frustratingly got up to have a shower and get dressed.


"Andy, Sarah," Mum shouted from the kitchen as we tried to make our way out to College, intending to get breakfast away from the sharp barbs of Rhea or the disapproval of Mum. "Come here."

We both groaned audibly and Rhea shook her head. "It's your own fault," she simpered as she slurped her tea. "If you will go messin' with other guy's bitches, there's consequences."

"Shut up Rhea," I snapped and Rhea gave a gloating smile.

"Ahhh ... hit a nerve, 'ave I? Stop fucking with her, I've told you she is just a prick tease. And a nasty one at that and..."

"Rhea, go and get dressed," Mum barked and my half-naked sister sulked off as Mum pointed to the dining room table. "Sit." We hesitated and she looked at us both, barking sharply. "I said sit."

I gave Sarah a glance as we reluctantly sat down as far from her as we could, who then relocated herself to be nearer to us. "What've we told you?" I huffed and Sarah squeezed my hand under the table as we both looked into the wooden top of the table. "Well?"

I shrugged and Mum just glared at me. "We know, but we aren't..."

Mum tapped the table with her fingers and interrupted. "I don't care. It's not appropriate for you to be in Sarah's bed, and certainly not doing all sorts with each other." I went to speak and Mum crossed her arms. "My house, my rules. And I've told you time and time again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.