Midnight at the Oasis of Love - Cover

Midnight at the Oasis of Love

by harry lime

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Mandy is still a virgin at 23. Now she is ready to try anything. She quickly becomes addicted to sapphic pleasures and even tries anal sex in an interracial relationship. Her tight little holes are starting to loosen up and she learning new tricks every night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School   .

Mandy was super intelligent. She was a post graduate student at Columbia University and she believed in all those new ideas and modern thinking that her parents didn't have a clue about. Most of her friends were female but that was kind of normal in her circle of friends and associates. Of primary interest was the fact that at 23 years of age Mandy was still a virgin.

She had all the requisite encounters with horny schoolmates and even a very strange interlude with an inquisitive male friend of her parents whose cock was the first she had ever touched. Her roommate at college was overtly bisexual and never tired of trying to get her in bed for fun and games. After she had passed a difficult exam about 2 months ago, she did allow her roommate Samantha to remove her panties with her teeth. She giggled the entire time and was still giggling when "Sam" introduced her to the pleasures of oral-genital lovemaking. Mandy remembered how nicely her pussy tingled with Sam's tongue buried deep inside.

After that adventure, Mandy appreciated Sam's company a little bit more and even started to pick up her dirty clothes and clean up the bathroom after she used it with her annoying typical careless attitude. Mandy was certain she was not a true lesbian but she did start to enjoy the nice kisses Sam allocated to her in the privacy of their dorm-room. She also enjoyed how Sam toyed with her breasts and nipples when they were sitting alone studying or watching the TV.

When she came home late one night after studying at the library, she was startled to see her best friend on all fours on top of her bed mounted by the obviously male body of Rodney Stein from her Economics class. They were so engrossed in their doggy style coupling that they were not even aware of her presence. Mandy just sat on the edge of her bunk and watched the well-endowed Rodney slurping noisily into Sam's well-lubricated pussy. Sam's whimpers made Mandy so enflamed with passion that she started to push a number of her fingers into her own over-heated slit as she sat entranced with the scene.

She estimated Rodney's cock to be at least 7 inches in length but it was difficult to tell for sure as he never really withdrew it all the way. It was his thickness that worried her a bit. She knew her own tight little pussy could never begin to accommodate such a size and was astonished that her best friend Sam was taking it all in so easily. Fortunately for Mandy, she was able to achieve her own release a short time before the two doggy-style lovers reached their orgasm.

Quickly she pulled down her short skirt and wiped her fingers on her scarf still in place around her neck.

Rodney was the first to see her. His eyes opened in shock when he saw her sitting silently on the bed. The young man's throbbing cock was dripping Sam's female juices big time and Mandy could see it was definitely longer than she had estimated. He was a bit shy and hid his equipment from her hungry gaze as he scurried into the tiny bathroom.

Sam got up a little shakily from the bed. Her legs were still a bit wobbly and her seepage was apparent.

"I didn't expect you back so soon, hon. It ain't what you think. Me and Rodney are just friends. He knows how to scratch my itch when I need it bad. I just had to have it, roomie."

Mandy was not upset in the least little bit. In fact, she was glad to see her friend getting it nice and good like that. The only thing that bothered her was the fact that she was still cherry at her age and it just did not seem normal.

Mandy thought of asking Sam if she could "borrow" Rodney to perform the dirty deed, but she was still a little leery of the depth of their relationship. The last thing she wanted to do was to cause a problem with her back-scratching girlfriend.

When Rodney came out of the bathroom, he looked at the girls a little sheepishly and double-checked his package to make sure it was stored properly. Mandy made a point of bending over to pick up her books from the floor giving the young man a clear shot at her red thong and shaved pussy. She could tell he was interested by the way his trousers started to tent up immediately. He had to be heavily sexed to be so quick to recover after the bout with Sam.

Sam told her that Rodney was a musician and that he played with a jazz group at a club called "The Oasis" over in Brooklyn. They set up a date for all three of them to go to the club the next night. After he left, Sam confided in her that he a "dishy" friend in the band called Otis who play a mean horn. Mandy was not quite sure what a "mean horn" was but she figured it was like those things they played at funerals and such.

The club was down in a basement and the cigarette smoke was so thick you could cut it with a knife. The place was packed with young people all out to hear the sweet sounds of Rodney's group. There were only 4 members of the group with Rodney being the clear leader. She eliminated the "licorice stick" guy and the "bass fiddle" guy and saw that the young man with the horn was an extremely handsome mulatto boy about 18 years old.

Mandy was intrigued because the horn player was very attractive and had a lean sexy look with gorgeous bedroom eyes. The sounds he made on his instrument were both solid and sweet. She could feel her vagina start to tingle with that familiar feeling when she was aroused by the possibility of being made to give up her cherry. Her only problem was she knew the fact of the mixed blood would preclude her parents from sanctioning the coupling. She made a sudden decision that she would not let that influence her in any way and that she would spread her legs for this Otis if he was so inclined.

Poor Otis was not aware of any of this but after a couple of beers, he jumped in the car with them and they all made their way back to the dorm room. The boys were warned to be on their best behavior because they were not actual students and would be subject to eviction if they were caught in their room.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.