The Breastfeeding Blues
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My niece, Penny, was abandoned by her parents because she made the mistake of getting pregnant. She was in a pretty bad way when I found her, so I offered her a job, and a place to live. That's all it started out to be. I swear.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Uncle   Niece   Lactation  

As things turned out, I began to have tiny suspicions that ... maybe ... David wasn't as complete the asshole predator as I had assigned him to be.

Like, for instance, that night when, as usual, Penny brought me Dilly and asked me to entertain him while she went to take her shower.

This time, when she came back, drying her hair with a towel in both hands, she left the robe in my closet.

"What are you doing?" I asked, thinking I was ready to do battle with this strong-willed woman.

"Drying my hair," she said. "What does it look like?"

"Naked?"

"I just got out of the shower," she said, carelessly. "I usually take showers naked. Call me weird."

"Most people get dressed after they take a shower," I pointed out.

"I'm not most people, I guess," she blithely said. She leaned over to look in her baby's face. "Bedtime for you, mister."

She picked him up. As soon as his mouth got near her breast he eagerly sought out the nipple. I watched as her milk let down and that smoky look came into her eyes.

"Are you going to move him back into your room?" I asked, softly.

Those dark green eyes examined me. I found I was holding my breath, for some reason.

"Are you saying you don't want me in your bed?"

I didn't like the sound of that. The tone of her voice, I mean.

"You know what I'm saying," I said. "I'm saying that things are speeding along, and if they go off the tracks it could get very ugly. I brought you here to help you, not ruin your life."

"You have helped me," she said. "And I'm very thankful. I know just how lucky we are."

"We?"

"Dilly and me," she said.

I blinked. I'd automatically thought she was talking about me, instead of Dilly. I felt pretty lucky too.

"Of course," I said.

"And I think you're so cute when you try to do the right thing," she went on. "Sometimes you're so adorable I just want to eat you up!"

She said that as if she were talking to Dilly, but she was looking right at me. It was very sexy, somehow, and my eyes dropped to the tight folds of her pussy lips.

Except they weren't so tight, tonight. When she had first come in, they were pale and pressed tightly together, almost like a barrier, rather than a gate. But now they were more full looking ... more relaxed. And the moisture that had gathered between them was clearly evident. When Dilly sucked her nipples, it really turned her on. She spoke again.

"I don't know why you're so worried. I know how you affect me, and I know how I affect you too. You get hard for me. You're probably hard right now. And that makes me feel good. It just made me feel slutty when David was like that, panting after me, telling me to get naked, talking about all the things he wanted me to do to him. But with you it's different. It feels sweet, and warm and happy. It makes me horny."

"What Dilly is doing is what makes you horny," I said.

"Yes," she admitted, this time without all the remorse. "But now I think about you, instead of him."

"Sweetie, think about this. You're seventeen. You're going to get your diploma, take some college courses on line. In a few years you'll be ready to go out into the big wide world, where there will be all manner of men your age who will just wilt when you smile at them. You have your whole life ahead of you. The last thing you need to do is get sidetracked by some infatuation left over from your childhood with me."

"How come you don't have a girlfriend?" she asked. She appeared to have completely ignored my impassioned plea.

"Girlfriends are time consuming and expensive," I said. "And a lot of them break your heart."

"So you just jerk off instead," she said.

My goodness, but my niece was acting all grown up, now.

"Okay, yes. That kind of date is easy to make, and nobody cares if, when the time comes, I feel like doing something else instead. It's cheap, convenient and safe." I smiled.

"So you think I'm going to break your heart?"

"No. I think it might be the other way around," I said.

"Oh! So you're going to break my heart," she said. "Get me all excited and then leave me in the lurch? Call me a slut and complain that I'm losing my touch? Knock me up and join the Air Force?" She grimaced. "Been there. Done that. Got that T shirt. I'm sorry Uncle Bob, but you don't hold a candle to David in that area. In fact, after living with you for a while, I'm pretty sure you couldn't break my heart if you actually tried to."

"No, I'm not going to break your heart," I said patiently. "But what happens when you get tired of an old man huffing and puffing after you, and you want to go dancing and have some fun, and party with people your own age? What happens if you meet a nice young man, but feel like you'd hurt my feelings if you went out with him? What happens if I do knock you up?"

She didn't answer me. Instead she just looked at me. I thought maybe I'd finally given her something to think about, and now she'd understand that this was a serious game we were playing. Maybe half a minute later she turned and sauntered to the stairs, walking slowly while her son fed from her body. Her naked hips rolled, her buttocks lifting and falling. It didn't do my penis any good. Suddenly what was on TV seemed lifeless and uninteresting.

I punched the power button to turn things off, and stood up. I'd go take my own shower. Then I'd go to bed. If she wanted me to help her with the breast Dilly didn't finish ... fine. But that was all I was going to do. She'd get used to the idea sooner or later.

I guess I was thinking of it as a phase ... that she'd grow out of eventually.


It wasn't a phase. When I got out of the shower and went to my room, she was lying on the bed, waiting for me. She was masturbating slowly, teasing her clit with one fingertip, going in circles around the stiff little organ.

"I really liked what you did this morning," she said.

I wanted to groan. Why were teenagers so bull-headed?

When I walked by the foot of the bed I wanted to groan again. Her pussy lips were flowered open, full and swollen. They looked delicious. I wondered if Carly Tennon's parrot knew how to say "Oooo, suck my pussy, Daddy! Make me cum good!" And that was an insidious thought, because it wasn't so much worse for an uncle to go down on his niece than it was to fingerfuck her ... right?

David had never done that for her, of course. Stupid little prick. I got over her and kissed her for a good minute or two. Then I sucked on both nipples until there was no milk any more. I licked my way down, over her belly, getting between her legs. When she finally figured out what I was going to do she covered her pussy lips with one hand.

"You can't!" she moaned, no doubt thinking of how soaked she was down there from what I'd done to her already. Of course she had no idea that being soaked was exactly why I wanted to taste her. I moved her hand - she was no match for my strength - and decided I wouldn't come up for air until she'd had three orgasms.


I didn't count on a number of things. I didn't count that she'd have nonstop orgasms from having her clitty sucked, which meant she had three before I even got comfortable. Well, maybe not quite that fast, but it sure seemed like it. I was having so much fun listening to her gasping babble and feeling her body tense up and fling itself this way and that, that I just kept going. I was hard as a rock, but I just ground that against the bed and that felt good too.

I didn't count on how much energy it took to please an enthusiastic woman like that either. In the past, with the few women I'd taken a chance with, I'd given them an orgasm or two, and then we'd moved on to the main event and pretty soon both of us were ready to lie there, and relax. So when she flopped one last time and went limp, gasping "No more, please, I can't take any more," I crawled up to flop down beside her, not caring that my cock was still as hard as a stick of wood. I felt her hand flop over and make contact with it. She grasped it, gave it a squeeze, and then let go.

It felt so good to lie there, wondering if it would ever be either wise or controllable to ask her to jerk me off, and I didn't count on her recuperative powers, which were based in a seventeen-year-old body, rather than the four decade type I inhabited.

You'd think that, having taken a course of action I thought was appropriate, and based on my own life experience, that I might expect her to do the same thing.

But I didn't.

So I wasn't prepared for her to do what she thought it was time to do. Which was leap up, straddle me, grip and bring the tip of my penis to press between the puffy lips I had just been lovingly sucking ... and impale herself to my balls.

"Ohhhhhh," she groaned as she was filled. If I'd have thought about it, I'd have realized this was probably the first time she'd been filled like this in eight or nine months. But since she sounded quite happy, I didn't think about it. And then, I didn't have time to think about anything, because suddenly, I knew what it must feel like to have a milking machine fastened to your penis, while it was trying to suck every drop of moisture from your body.

It turned out that David, besides being an all around jerk, was a lazy all around jerk. He had taught his girlfriend how to please him, meaning he didn't have to do much, in terms of either working at getting off, or giving her anything in return. As a result, she had developed an amazing snapping pussy that I'm not sure she was actually aware she had. She just knew what to do to make the penis in her squirt. And, from the amount of work she was doing, she apparently thought she was supposed to make it squirt as fast as possible.

Her expertise resulted in two things. First, all previous impressions I had of her as an inexperienced, innocent girl vanished like smoke in the wind. Second, when I realized what she was doing - the only thing she knew how to do - I also realized she'd probably never been made love to.

Not counting what I'd just done for her.

So I rolled her over, got settled in her saddle, and showed her what she'd been missing.


She'd have killed me if Dilly hadn't soiled his diaper and started crying. She was already hoarse from gasping "More!" interspersed with "Uncle Bob I love you so much!" She'd had an orgasm within minutes, which was obviously a complete surprise to her. I'm fairly certain she never had one with a penis in her prior to that. But it was the third and fourth orgasms that really got her going ... it had finally sunk in that they weren't going to stop until I stopped. That was when the chanting started.

Her face was red and her hair was wet when Dilly started squalling. I was actually glad, because I was really close to cumming, and I didn't want to do that. Not bareback. Besides, my back was starting to hurt. I got a feeling I wasn't in nearly as good a shape as I thought I was.

"Nooo! What are you doing?" she whined as I pushed up to my knees and my prick came out of her with a slurping, wet sound.

"Oh. Crap!" she groaned as Dilly cried out again. She sat up with obvious effort. She'd been working hard, even though she was flat on her back, using pelvic muscles and legs and arms, as well as those amazing internal milkmaid muscles. But her languor didn't last long. She whisked the baby up and onto the changing table, bubbly with him, telling him how happy Mamma was, and how lucky Mamma was, and how much she loved him. He kicked and burbled, his hands waving in the air.

She looked over to see me masturbating slowly. I didn't have anything to catch my spend in, but it felt good to keep going, so I did, slowly enough that I didn't actually cum.

"Don't do that," she said.

"Hey, I get a turn too," I complained.

"I know," she said. "I'll take care of you."

"Mmmmm," I said, thinking about her hand, sliding up and down my prod. "I'll get a washcloth."

"You won't need a washcloth," she said, fastening the new diaper. She laid him back in the crib.

I was thinking of her mouth, now, sliding up and down my cock.

And when she came back to bed, that's exactly what she did. She put her left hand on my stomach, and her right on my prick. She jacked it slowly and then leaned down to suck on the head. Shit-for-brains he might have been, but David had taught her well, and she had me on a razor's edge within minutes. I told her I was almost there. I got ready to say "Thank you!"

But David hadn't wanted to waste it in her mouth. So when she sensed the time was right, she got up, impaled herself again, and used different muscles to suck the sperm out of my balls.

"Oh Baby!" I gasped, as I realized what she was doing.

She just leaned over to kiss me while I pumped her belly full of my love.


We fell asleep in a tangle. I know I woke up when Dilly fussed during the night and she got up, but when she came back to bed and stretched out up against me, I went back into a deeply satisfying sleep.

When I woke up again, though, and her limp hand was lying on my pubic hair, just above my now flaccid penis, reality reared its ugly head. Everything I had warned her about had happened. It hadn't happened months from now, like I had been thinking. She'd been living with me for barely a month and already we were acting married. Well, acting something anyhow, and I don't mean benign uncle, fond of innocent, loving niece.

A finger moved, tickling my pubic hair. I turned my head to find dark green eyes waiting for me.

"Now that's what I'm talking about," she said, her voice sounding about twenty-five instead of seventeen.

"You're crazy," I said.

"I'm happy, " she said, completely seriously. "I'm happier than I've ever been in my whole life."

"Yeah, well you're young," I said. "You have lots of time in your life to find much bigger and better things."

I saw her face close down. It almost returned to that disappointed, tired, sad, hopeless face she'd had when I found her a month back. But I didn't have time to examine her face, because she rolled away from me and got up. She got Dilly out of the crib and went to her room to get dressed.


I had an install that day. It was a big house, and it took the whole day. I told Penny it might be late, since I planned on staying until it was complete, no matter what. I told her I'd grab something to eat on the way home, so she didn't have to cook unless she just wanted to. She said that was fine.

I actually got done sooner than I expected, so I was only an hour later than usual when I finally got home. Penny was on the computer, something to do with a course she'd signed up for online. She waved at me, but didn't get up.

I didn't even know I was in trouble until I found that Dilly's crib had been moved back into her room. Then, later, when she finished with the computer, she kissed me on the cheek and went to her room, where she lay in bed reading.

She did not come visit me during the night.

In fact, she just stopped coming into my room, and did not ask for help with her breasts again. Further, if she went to take a shower, she acted like normal people, drying off in the bathroom and getting dressed, either there, or in her room. Dilly was crawling all over the place by now, and pulling himself up on the edge of the couch, or my leg or whatever. It would be very soon that he began taking shaky steps, and standing, with his arms out, astounded that the world was shaking back and forth like it appeared to be to his little eyes.

At first I was relieved. I was conflicted too. Don't get me wrong. I'm a man, and she was everything any man could want. But I was the wrong man, and I knew it. So I was relieved. At least at first.

But it wasn't long before I realized that the joy had gone out of her. Oh she still talked, and joked and laughed. Someone who didn't know her would think she was normal as pie. In fact, she acted her age, for once.

But you see ... I did know her. I knew what she'd been like, when she first came to my house, a broken young woman, scared of life and afraid her world might collapse even further any second. And I'd seen her come out of that shell, with the exception of the quiet crying when she fed her baby ... that crying I'd misunderstood, thinking she was just sad about things. And I'd seen her self-confidence bloom as she did things in a real business. They weren't monumental things, but she was doing a real job, the kind of job people got paid to do. A man she liked and admired - okay, had a crush on - cared about her and wanted her to do well. She lost that tense physical stance of fear. She smiled more. In fact, now that I looked back on it, a smile had been on her face the majority of the time, once she'd lived with me for three weeks.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.