The Breastfeeding Blues - Cover

Preview

The Breastfeeding Blues

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, Consensual, Heterosexual, Uncle, Niece, Lactation,

Romantic Sex Story: My niece, Penny, was abandoned by her parents because she made the mistake of getting pregnant. She was in a pretty bad way when I found her, so I offered her a job, and a place to live. That's all it started out to be. I swear.

Foreword

I got some mail from a woman I'll call Penny. That's not her name, in real life, but it's her name in this story. Penny told me, in this email, that she had become pregnant at an early age, but that a problem had developed after she gave birth that caused her emotional distress. Now most people have heard of postpartum depression, and there's plenty of media attention given to that. But there are other kinds of emotional problems too. This story is about one of those situations that the media doesn't talk about.

I tried to email Penny, to let her know I had written this, but the mail came back undeliverable. So I can only hope she's still out there, and reads this tribute. I'd like to thank her for sharing her story with me, and letting me share some of it with you.

Bob

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.