Knock on Door - Cover

Knock on Door

Copyright 2015 Kid Wigger SOL

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Learn the beginning with the young wife of a doctor looking to stray, a car wreck, a bag of drug money, chinese take-out, a highschool girl beguiled by an slightly older woman, Jhoni will get a tour the loft where many of the things she finds come as a big surprise. A hidden pistol is found with a clue to treasure. James signs on to go back on a short tour with Suzi Kazzoo and the HumDingers. Auditions for First Wife are about to begin.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Slow   Violence   School  

It was 10:32 according to the round-face of the dashboard clock just before I turned left through the high open gates and into the storm-lashed semi-dark courtyard of the old brick-warehousing complex. With the cold rain beating down through the night sky, Jhoni would not have been able to tell just how large the poorly lighted buildings around us were, even if she were in a position to be able to look out of the windows of my big Oldsmobile.

I had flicked on my left turn signal and then I had told her we were almost home as the car splashed up the short steep rise on Turpin Street, and I began to slow down immediately on cresting the ascent to make the turn. When she mumbled uhhh huhh around my saliva dripping cock, the vibrations almost did me in. Jhoni pulled free with a slurp and smacked her lips.

"Golly that was ... so ... mmm ... dreamy ... But ... I am, you know, starving," she said from my lap, my wet cock exposed to the warm air in the front seat. The wonderful smells coming from the two bags of Chinese carryout dinners on the floor of the back seat had filled the car since we'd gotten in after shopping at the Pharmacy.

I pulled my car left across the courtyard parking lot to the first pair of large metal delivery doors past the enclosed entry vestibule of my building, Turpin Northwest One. They were really the doors to my parking spaces inside the warehouse where I lived. I reached up and pressed the left button on the remote control clipped to my sun visor and watched as the big left metal door rolled up on its tracks. I slowly pulled into my garage space, the car head lights showed this side was two parking bays deep.

Along the high left wall was a very large green-painted wooden safety gate in front of the elevator. And beyond that was a big closed and secured metal fire door which opened into the main hallway of the building. There was a strong work bench along the back wall with open shelving below holding hand tools, and an assortment of well used pneumatic tools, and other equipment and garage type stuff.

To the right, in the next double-deep parking bay, the side of my kidney-bean red 1974 Ford E250 custom conversion van was visible in the headlights of the Oldsmobile, parked near to the work bench on the back wall. It was an older van but it was immaculate mechanically. The body had no rust or dents. The van had all the bells and whistles, leather seats, JBL speakers all around hooked up to a top of the line Kenwood AM/FM radio cassette player, a twelve-band stereo graphic equalizer, and a 200 watt stereo power amp system.

The inside was very nice and roomy because the roof cutout raised the ceiling by 18 inches. The back was carpeted and with the two back captains seats removed, I could haul a few good sized pieces of musical equipment if I needed to, and I still had use of the bed in the back. And if I did use the bed, all the windows had excellent blackout curtains which could be closed, as well as curtains that closed behind the front seats and the engine cowling.

Jhoni's head came part way up from my lap while she made a swipe over her lips with the back of her right hand. I stopped the Olds near the back work bench. With my right arm over her shoulders, I put it in Park, turned off the car, and clicked the remote, which started the big heavy garage door to cycle back down while automatically turning on one bank of lights on the high ceiling overhead. Then I turned off the car lights.

"We're here," I announced and gave Jhoni a playful smack on her right butt cheek which was available because she was still sort of curled on her left side on the seat beside me. But now she was avoiding my sloppy naked erection sticking up toward the steering wheel from my opened pants.

"Mmmm ... where are we?" Jhoni asked as she sat up straight and straightened her sweater. Stretching, as she also looked around, she began rotating her torso with her forearms held in and up at her full breasts, making her head and shoulders swivel around over her hips.

I watched her looking around through the car windows, first to the left past me, then around through the windshield, and then to the right. She grinned at me sheepishly on her second rotation when she saw me watching her action. Jhoni did three more swivels and then arched her back forward, bringing her elbows back to touch the seat behind her, causing her incredible tits to stick out to my satisfaction.

"Okay ... I'm, you know, done," the beautiful pixie giggled and quickly ran the fingers of both her hands back through her heavy silken hair, as she pushed her chest out again while watching me appreciate her breast...

"If you ... mmm ... keep looking at me, you know, like that," Jhoni told me with a satisfied grin, "we won't ... ahh ... be getting out ... anytime soon." And with that statement, she turned away from me and fished her big purse with the long strap off the floor in front of the passenger's seat, below where the Gordon's Gin box full of booze set.

"Now, where ... mmm ... are we," she asked me again, "... exactly?"

I arched my butt off the seat and reached down to put James Junior back into my pants.

"No," Jhoni said in an almost petulant sounding girlish voice, holding up her right hand with the palm and fingers upright. "The banker is ... mmm ... nice out. Leave him, ahh, out ... For me."

"Your wish is my command—" I told her, my butt dropping back to the seat. "—in this instance, my sweetheart."

"Now, where are we?" the blonde twenty-five-year-old asked me a third time.

I opened the driver's door with my left hand while turning to face my sexy companion, aware my cock was sticking out where anyone interested could look at it.

"We are ten blocks due east of downtown," I told her, repeating the location phrases I must have already uttered a thousand times since moving in here two-and-a-half years or so ago. "And, if Avenue A didn't dead end at Locksway Street because of the train embankment, and there was an underpass tunnel there instead, then Avenue A would become Turpin Street right at that point."

I saw the lights of recognition bloom in Jhoni's captivatingly blue eyes and she nodded her head. Then I got out of the car, my cock waving around in front of me. I reached back in the door as Jhoni took my offered hand. I helped her alight from the wet vehicle as water dripped from the quarter panels and onto the clean concrete floor. I was

completely aware that she was watching my cock with a little smirk on her cute face as she put the long strap of her big purse over the right shoulder of her sweater. There was a soft tick, tick noise from under the hood as the engine started to cool from our long, convoluted journey.

"Welcome to the Turpin Street Complex," I told Jhoni. Then I continued with my introductory spiel, sounding like a tour guide—which was my goal. "The Complex is made up of the four large warehouses on this side of Turpin along with the three across the street. All of these buildings are just over a hundred years old.

"They are home to a mix of light manufacturing businesses, tool and die shops, small general contractor services, an audio-visual production business, practice spaces rented by at least two local bands, and a custom foam rubber fabricator—just to name a few of the satisfied tenants."

As my rehearsed litany continued, Jhoni was looking all around my parking spaces intently now, her mouth was open just a bit. Damn, I thought as I talked, she is just so cute.

"There are also spaces which have been legally converted for use as urban apartment dwellings. Luckily, the guy who designed these buildings was a visionary, so it didn't take obscene amounts of money to bring them up to code to satisfy the requirements of the municipal zoning authority for multi-use structures. I am also fortunate that from the outside this place is non-descript—even ugly—and so far yuppies have yet to discover the Complex. I'm about all of the gentry this place seems to want to have around.

"And I, happen to live up on the top floor of this building," I announced, and turned back to the south wall and pointed at the huge green safety gate with a flourish. "And right there is my private elevator."

The elevator was really a freight elevator. But I had the exclusive use of it as part of my lease agreement. The elevator car was sixteen feet deep by twelve feet wide by twelve feet high. There was a six-inch wide yellow stripe painted down each wall of the lift car and across the floor on each end of the lift. The stripe ran along eight inches from the outer edges of the car opening on both ends. Repeated in bold black letters on both of the yellow stripes was the warning: DANGER—DO NOT EXTEND ANY PART OF BODY BEYOND THIS LINE – KEEP HANDS AND HEAD IN—DANGER.

The elevator was rated for eight thousand pounds of cargo. This year's approved inspection ticket was under the Plexiglas of a small framed plaque on the elevator wall next to the control panel just to the right inside the car.

I walked over to the elevator, a little self-conscious about my cock hanging out of my fly, but I still managed to pull down on the counter-weighted rope that lifted the green wooden safety gate up out of the way with a clack-clack. I turned on the overhead light and then walked, flapping, back to the car and started unlocking the rest of the doors. Jhoni just stood there beside the left front tire watching me. Or, maybe my exposed cock.

"Mmmm ... what can I, you know, do to help?" Jhoni asked, looking a little rumpled from her twenty-one minutes curled up on her side on the front bench seat of my car as she'd worshiped my cock. She wiped a line of spittle from the side of her left cheek with the back of her hand and blushed when she notice I'd seen her do it.

"I'm ... you know..." she giggled, "just messy from that ... ahh, well ... your ... mmm... thing."

And she pointed at my now wilting member.

"First get your jacket, my shirt and jacket off the back seat, and put them on the Gordon's Gin box with the booze in the front seat," I told her, setting her in motion, as I walked around the back of the car and over to the large space between the right and left parking areas, in what was for all intents and purposes, my garage.

There I took hold of the vertical front inverted U-shaped bar of my big utility cart I used to handle the wagon. The cart, which usually stayed up in the loft until I brought it down to haul stuff up, looked sort of like a big flat-bed wagon.

The load bed of the metal cart was six feet long by three feet wide and made of one-inch plywood over a 2x6 frame. The top and rounded edges were nicely covered with a light-blue thick pile carpet to protect any cargo from scratches. The 2x6 bed frame was mounted over the stout metal frame of the cart. The frame rode on ten-inch pneumatic tires. The back two were attached to a heavy three foot wide axle. The front two wheels were on industrial strength casters so when the cart turned any load it carried was stable.

I maneuvered the cart over to the passenger's side of the Jetstar 88 leaving room for the doors to be opened; which is what I did next.

"What is that ... aahhm ... thing? A wagon for, you know, really big kids?" Jhoni wanted to know. Jhoni followed around the car, and as soon as I opened the car doors, she had the folded clothes put on top of the box of booze on the front seat. And then she topped the clothes off with her big purse and was right back watching me again. The mouth-watering aromas of the Chinese food began to fill the parking bay, overcoming the subtle smells from the warm Oldsmobile and the moist rain from outside.

I was bending over to get things out of the back passenger seat, maneuvering to assure there was no accident involving James Junior. Jhoni stood on the garage floor with the open front passenger's door right behind her voluptuous body. We were separated by the opened back passenger door.

"I use this cart to move stuff from down here up to my loft," I told her as I started putting the three bags from the Pharmacy, one at a time, onto the slightly springy surface of the wide, light-blue bed of the wagon near the back. After putting each bag down, I folded over the top of the sack twice; this seemed to give each sack more stability sitting on the cart bed. And it would give me something to grab one-handed if necessary.

"What else can I ... mmm ... do for you?" Jhoni asked me, in an almost overly sexy voice as a little smirk played over her lips and her blue eyes seemed to light up when I glanced at her while I continued to transfer our purchases.

I didn't have to think twice about it. If I was going to go around exposed; well, so was she.

"You, take off you skirt for me, right now," I told her as I started taking the still hot and wonderful smelling black-plastic garbage bag covered sacks of Chinese food out of the backseat one at a time to put on the cart, against the three from the Pharmacy.

I was surprised when my bold-faced ploy worked. Jhoni looked at me, and after shrugging her shoulders, she reached down and undid the hidden snaps of her skirt and lowered the zipper, then she undid her thin navy-blue belt. At last, she bent over slightly between the doors as she removed the skirt. After she gracefully stepped out of the pleated material she stood up straight on her high heels and folded the skirt before placing it inside the car on the Gin box with the other clothing and her purse. Then she turned and looked at me as if to ask, what next?

I realized I'd forgotten she was wearing a slip under her skirt and sweater. I hadn't achieved the look I'd want for Jhoni. Rats.

"Take off the sweater and put it on top of the skirt," I told her with a nod of my head.

I put my knees on the edge of the back seat and reached under the pile of blankets on the floor on the other side of the backseat for the heavy, damp green gym bag so I could get it out of the car next.

"Ahhh, James?" Jhoni asked me, as she bent her head down below the roof to look at me over the back of the front seat. "Do you want me to ... mmm ... take off my, you know, my slip ... next?"

"Yes, I do," I said as I pulled the gym bag across the low, carpeted transmission hump on the back floor and then stepped back out of the car and placed the nylon bag at the front of the big light-blue bed of the hand cart.

Between the gym bag and the three shopping bags and two bags of Chinese food, which had been thoughtfully nestled inside small garbage bags to prevent any leaks, there was easily room for the Gordon's Gin box of booze on the cart with luggage space to spare.

When I turned and looked at her, Jhoni already had the sweater off and folded on the Gordon's box. Her cream-colored thin silk slip clung to her body.

"You know ... I'll only be wearing my ... ahmmm..." Jhoni nervously told me, " ... my bra, my gooey panties ... this garter belt and stockings and ... mmm ... my heels. That is, if I, ahhh, do take off this slip ... So, I hope no one ... you know, can see me ... or, I will be upset with you."

"That is what I want to see you in," I told her, with a nod. "There is no possible way anyone else can see you. You would be safe even going naked, from here in the garage, on up to the Loft, sweetheart."

I heard and saw Jhoni suck in air and blush at my words. She stood up a little straighter. I decided to really lay it on thick for her, since she responded like that to my dominate attitude.

"But now, you are mine until I take you back to your car. Got it? Besides, if I want someone else to see you dressed like that; are you going to disappoint me?" I asked Jhoni. I watched her blue eyes get big and she started breathing a little faster.

"I don't really think you will."

"Mmmm, I won't ... you know ... disappoint you, James," Jhoni told me sounding energized, or maybe happily chastised, as she bent forward far enough to grasp the bottom hem of her silk slip with a crossed-arm reach.

She stopped and looked up at me, "But if I'm, you know ... going to be ... mmm ... almost, ahh, naked ... It is only fair, I think ... that ... mmm, you be a gentleman ... and strip down to just ... well, your boxers and shoes. And, you know ... leave that nice banker out..."

And then, straightening up and holding onto the bottom of her slip, she did a sexy wiggle while the thin slippery material slid up along her stocking-covered legs, over her barely panty- and garter belt-covered hips and her trim waist, and then the slip revealed her voluptuous upper body with her magnificent tits displayed in the sheer small cups of her straining bra which matched her undies and presented her hard nipples to my gazing enjoyment.

I began to applaud. The sounds of my clapping reverberated from the brick walls and high ceiling of the garage.

Jhoni pulled the slip over her head, completely mussing up her shoulder length blonde hair. She shook her head to get her hair out of her eyes as she turned the slip right-side-out. Then she neatly folded it, before placing it on top of everything she'd put in the Gin box of the front seat. She turned back around to face me and made a little motion with the fingers of her right hand toward my pants.

I sighed, and took off my black leather jacket and put it across the gym bag. I un-did my belt and my suit pants and lowered them, stepping out of the baggy legs one shoe at a time. I folded the pants and put them over my leather jacket. I looked at Jhoni.

She had a big grin on her face and whispered to me, "the ... mmm ... undershirt, too."

I pulled the tee shirt over my head and tossed it next to my jacket on the carpet covering the cart bed. Then I turned to Jhoni and spread out my arms. James Junior and my testicles were both outside the fly of my boxers. It actually felt sort of liberating to be standing down in my garage, listening to the rain outside in just my shoes, socks, and boxer with my family jewels out for the world, and my new girlfriend to see.

From between both opened passengers' side doors, Jhoni giggled and then slowly raised her arms up over her shoulders. Her arms created an inverted vee over her body as she arched her wrists and extended fingers while canting her almost completely bared hips away from the car.

She tilted her head toward the car and looked me in my eyes and a sunrise exploded from her smile, melting my heart and making my flagging cock almost bounce up. She reminded me a little bit of Marilyn Monroe in that pose.

"I ... mmm ... guess, I'm all yours..." she told me in a sexy girlish voice while batting her eyelashes at me. "Does this give you any ... ahh... ideas ... you nut?"

I closed the back door of the car so I could get at her, and took Jhoni in my arms. She dropped both her arms down around my neck; she pulled my lips down to hers and kissed me.

My god, it was wonderful, exciting, and all-encompassing—what can I say. A complete and compelling experience of joined being, below the fundamental level of word formation. It was sub-lingual.

As we broke our kiss and looked into each other's eyes the voice inside me announced the discovery, this is home.

Suddenly I was aware of my naked cock pushing into Jhoni's warm soft bare belly. And her melon cushions, substantial and branding the skin of my bare lower chest with her hard nipples and the texture of her sheer bra cups, compressed and jiggled with each of our little movements. The smooth skin of her back under my fingers was a silky trap for my getting anything accomplished anytime soon. But I was brave, and I was proud of her, and I wanted her to see my home. I wanted to see her welcome and comfortable.

I wanted to see her pleased with her time with me.

I managed to let go of Jhoni.

And Jhoni was smiling wide like a new bride, and with her blues eyes moist she stepped away from the open door so I could get the clothing covered box of booze. She stood up straight next to the front of the cart as her shoulders pushed out her flimsy little bra which tried to control her melon breasts, while her thin garter belt accented her slim waist.

The garters ran under the lacy elastic top of her tiny sheer panties with the obviously gooey, leaking crotch. And my eyes followed her garters out of the leg gussets of her see-through briefs which presented her tight curly hair over the ripe mound of her pussy quite dramatically. After lingering there a moment, my gaze moved down her messy naked inner thighs where the garter belts attached to the tops of her silvery-gray stocking which sheathed Jhoni's shapely legs. Her left stocking top bulged with a folded over wad of twenty-dollar bills held in place by her garter.

What a tour, I thought, as Jhoni slowly turned to her left, facing the garage door, so I could see her fantastic body in profile.

The posture imposed by her dark-navy high heels sculpted her calves and thighs and caused the pert ripe cheeks of her bottom to be held up proud and eye-catching behind her.

"Damn you are beautiful," I muttered under my breath with a grin. And then I turned and I bent into the front seat. I retrieved the clothes-covered Gordon's Gin box with the clanking booze bottles inside. With my right forearm under the center of the box for support, I closed the car door behind me and in two steps, put the clumsy container down on the soft carpeted surface of the cart bed up against the sacks from the Pharmacy.

"Walk ahead of me to the elevator, Jhoni," I told her as I stepped around to the other side of her and grabbed the handle of the cart with my left hand, preparing to pull the cart around and head for the elevator myself. The wheels rode on precision ball bearings so the cart was easy to move even with a heavy load.

She stood there sideways to me. A few steps away from me with her hands clasp behind her, she swung her shoulders gently, forward and back, looking over at me on her left. By the look in her blue eyes I knew she understood her big full tits were jiggling in the tiny cups of her sheer bra, and was proud of the affect she was having on me. Not only that, but I could sense she was testing me. She was just waiting to see what I was going to do about her teasing.

I took two steps toward her, and swung my right arm around and crack! I connected with the bottom of her left butt cheek through the almost non-existent panties and the back garter. Jhoni went up on the toes of her navy-blue high heels and her hands shot down to rub her bottom.

She looked up into my eyes and gave me funny look: surprised by my quick action; astonished at being spanked; and some other feeling or emotion I didn't recognize; all cascading into one. Then she nodded her head as she began to blush.

"Yes, sir," she whispered. Then she went past me and headed slowly and gracefully around the back of the car using her right-foot-beyond-left-toe model sashay that made her bottom wiggle and clutch above her shapely stocking-covered thighs and calves—her high heels clicking against the concrete.

My naked cock swung up straight like a bird dog at point and I circled the wagon around and then followed my girlfriend behind the car trunk and into the elevator; my eyes on her eloquent jiggling partially panty-covered ass.

When she was six steps inside the center of the lift, she stopped on the heavy wood floor and turned around and waited. She assumed a dancer's stance with her right shoe forward and slightly turned out, her left shoe back a bit, her hands clasp together under her skimpy bra-supported breasts.

When the end of the cart was a foot inside the garage side of the elevator car I stopped and motioned to the cart handle. I wanted Jhoni to hold on to it so she would be stable during the ride up. I stepped back to the front of the elevator car and pulled down on the counter-weight and the green safety gate dropped with the clack-clack sound it always made as it closed off the opening to the elevator. I turned back around and flipped the power switch on below the certification plaque. Somewhere high overhead was an ascending squeal of a huge electric motor engaging a flywheel and then the deep whir-whir-whir as the flywheel spun at speed. I put my right hand up on the selection lever on the control box.

"Hang onto that handle and brace your self, sweetheart," I said. "There is a little jerk at takeoff."

Holding on to the side of the cart handle bar, Jhoni moved her feet, and her high heels ended up about shoulder-width apart. I slowly looked her up and down, drinking in her voluptuous womanliness. I could see the evidence on her inside thighs that she was leaking again. My naked pointing cock counted out my heartbeats in front of my boxers and Jhoni's blue eyes looked to see how fast my heart was pumping.

A little satisfied grin slowly rose on her face.

I raised the selection lever to the twelve o'clock position and the wooden floor pushed hard up against our feet as the thick metal cabling spooled the lift car upward. The ride was smooth once we were going. Through the open end of the lift I was facing I could see the brickwork of the elevator shaft slipped downward as we rose. Then the opened end of the car went past the wide pad-locked doors of the second floor landing. I knew Jhoni would only see brickwork behind me through the open end of that side of the car, because the ceiling of my garage area extended up into the second floor of the warehouse.

Jhoni was quiet and blinked her blue eyes as she seemed to look at everything on my body in front of her, especially my cock; except, she would not look directly at my face. I wished I had my 35mm camera so I could take a black and white photograph of Jhoni standing there holding the handle of the big cart, dressed as she was.

I'd blow it up to sixteen by twenty, have it framed with a minimal chrome edging, hang it on one of the bare walls in my loft illuminated with a soft pin spot, and call it Mona Lisa Ascendant. Looking at the picture, you would be able to read the Gordon's Gin logo on the box of booze resting on the cart. You would see and make out her folded slip and clothes on top of the box, and also notice the glazed mess on her inside upper thighs and know what caused it from seeing the gooey, wet transparent crotch of her wispy panties that allowed the viewer to discern her cum-matted curls.

With a small shudder the lift car stopped at the third floor landing. I saw the concerned look on Jhoni's face. I knew what she was seeing behind me; just a brick wall. There wasn't a landing door behind me. The third floor landing was behind Jhoni, through the green wooden safety gate located across the elevator opening on that side.

On the other side of the wall Jhoni was looking at, if she had on X-Ray Specs, she would first see a view of a dark four-foot-wide corridor on the other side of the brick wall. Then if she adjusted her Specs to look through the next brick wall, she would see the pea-gravel covering the slightly angled roof over the Annex that linked Turpin Northwest One, which was my building, with the six-story warehouse, Turpin Northwest Two, forty yards to the north of us.

As Jhoni started to turn around, she changed hands holding on to the cart. I moved the selector lever from the twelve o'clock going up position down to the three o'clock locked position. If I'd moved it the other way to the nine o'clock on call position, the elevator car would respond if someone in my garage pushed the down button on the wall next to the elevator door. This way the elevator was secured. The only way to get the elevator and unlock it was for someone to come through the front door of the Loft from the outside hall and walk around through my home to get to now enclosed third floor landing inside my place.

"See that rope running down the right side wall next to the safety gate and just beyond the yellow stripe? On the outside of the elevator car?" I asked Jhoni, as I stepped up to her and took the cart handle out of her hand. "Grab it and give it a good yank downward."

Jhoni walked toward the green safety gate between the lift car and the opened third floor landing door which was against the left brick wall. She got hold of the thick rope with both her dainty hands and pulled down. Her effort did wonderful things to her scantily clad body and gave a quick jiggle to the full cheeks of her bottom which was partially wrapped in her sheer tiny panties. Then the safety gate in front of her rose up out of way with the expected clack-clack and the counter weight kept it in place. When Jhoni let go of the rope she did a half turn and looked back over her left shoulder at me and gave me a big smile.

The third floor landing was a big clean fairly well lit vestibule with an old wooden floor and a twelve foot high ceiling. The right wall was obviously fairly new compared to the rest of the room and white paint covered the well constructed surface of finished plywood paneling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.