Knock on Door - Cover

Knock on Door

Copyright 2015 Kid Wigger SOL

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Learn the beginning with the young wife of a doctor looking to stray, a car wreck, a bag of drug money, chinese take-out, a highschool girl beguiled by an slightly older woman, Jhoni will get a tour the loft where many of the things she finds come as a big surprise. A hidden pistol is found with a clue to treasure. James signs on to go back on a short tour with Suzi Kazzoo and the HumDingers. Auditions for First Wife are about to begin.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Slow   Violence   School  

The sun had just set beyond the wet elevated woods to the right of the wide road as I drove south through the country side. Everywhere I looked, all of yesterday's magnificent riot of fall colors which had been displayed so brightly in the foliage of every deciduous tree in the area was now soaked, drooping, and muted in the failing early evening light.

I reached down to the dashboard with my left hand and turned on the car headlights for safety even though I really wouldn't need them to see for a while longer. And although there seemed to be a break in the storm directly overhead at the moment, I flipped on the windshield wipers.

Through the slapping wipers on my venerable Oldsmobile's big front windshield, which cleared two hemispheres of the drops from the last bout of rain, Jhoni and I could see the low scudding overcast on the southern horizon above the far tree line across the fields ahead of us. The clouds with their stacked eastern edges painted in dark-purples and slate-blues moved steadily to the east, and along their ragged western tails the same clouds were streaked with brilliant gold and oranges from the last of the early evening sunlight cast from the unseen setting sun.

I loved my 1967 Oldsmobile Jetstar 88, even if it was sixteen-years-old. The suspension was firm; the car ran like a top and had new tires that swished through growing puddles on the pavement. The light-blue car was in immaculate shape. And other than the aftermarket, wide clip-on head rests on the back of the front seat for the passenger and the driver, the vehicle was in mint condition. If I needed to, it wouldn't be difficult to pull both of the head cushions off the back of the front seat to return my ride to factory condition.

I glanced over at Jhoni sitting in her light-gray wool suit jacket and matching thin pleated light-gray skirt with the navy-blue stripes going around near the bottom hem. She sat across from me on the wide unbroken bench front seat. She had been acting antsy, seeming not able to really relax, since I'd first opened the passenger door for her back at the parking lot next to the Student Union on campus. Now we were on our way to have dinner. When I'd asked her, Jhoni had said she wanted Chinese food; spicy hot Chinese food. Shrimp as a matter of fact; and, Crab Rangoon appetizers with hot tea while we waited on our main course.

"So," I asked her as we motored along the country road I considered a short-cut toward the large shopping mall on the edge of upper-class suburbia where my latest favorite Asian restaurant was located, "do you know how to eat with chop-sticks?"

"Ummmm ... yes ... of course I do," Jhoni told me and wiggled around on the wide bench seat. "And you?"

"Yes, I do," I told her, aware of where and how I was driving with part of my senses as I also paid attention to Jhoni. "Last time I was in college I studied two years of Chinese."

"Mmmm, I didn't ... ahhh, know that," Jhoni said, slightly lifting up her pleated skirt over her knees with the fingers of both hands; and then dropping the material, like she was trying to settle an imagined wrinkle or get the pleats to drape across her legs to her satisfaction.

She was probably just nervous, I told myself. She was married after all; to a doctor, no less. And—a half-an-hour ago she had just let me bend her over the ottoman in the back office of the student literary magazine and then she'd fucked me. Now, at her earlier request, she was taking me out for dinner. And after dinner she'd said she wanted us to go some place for a few drinks. I wondered how she was feeling about committing adultery. That would be enough to make any young wife of a successful doctor nervous.

Then the crazy thought hit me; was I wrong to assume this was Jhoni's first time committing adultery? That was something else I'd steer our conversation to later; once I got a few stiff drinks into her after our dinner.

Other than that; I was feeling great. Sexually, I was happily sated for the moment and excited and pleased to be in Jhoni's wonderful sexy company. And I was aware I was hungry, too.

Jhoni squirmed, moving her bottom around on the front seat again.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as I slowed for a gentle right-hand curve as the road entered wet hilly woods; trees on both sides of the road just across the deep, full flowing ditches in the fall rain.

Jhoni didn't reply and the slap of the wipers and the wet hum and swish of the tires on the wet pavement were a gentle lulling background inside the front seat.

"You've been fidgeting around since you got in the car," I said as I looked at the side of her beautiful face.

"Ummmm ... well..." Jhoni said, starting to blush.

"Come on sweetheart," I chided her and chuckled, as the interior of the car darkened because the wet red and brown leaves up in tree canopies over the road further subdued the remaining light of dusk, "surely, you can tell me anything; now."

I returned her blue-eyed gaze of consideration and smile at her and winked. Her eye brows went up in surprise under the blonde sweep of her combed over bangs which almost covered her right eye.

"Mmmm ... Okay ... my—my panties are ... all..." the blonde twenty-five-year-old woman said, and shaking her shoulder-length hair she looked away from me, straight ahead. She tried to frown.

" ... all gooey..." Jhoni added, trying to fight back a grin on her face and a chuckle in her voice, "from your... you know!"

"What?" I laughed in response to the underlying contentment I felt between the two of us there in the plush front seat of the Oldsmobile.

"If you were ... mmm ... a gentleman ... you would have, ahhh, let me go to the restroom before we left," Jhoni told me as she looked out the front of the car.

"I gave you those paper towels before you pulled your panties back up and put your clothes back on," I said, defending myself and trying not to smile at Jhoni's reaction to her uncomfortable situation. "That helped, didn't it?"

"Well ... yes ... some..." Jhoni told me, and out of the corner of my right eye I saw her look over at me. She lost her battle to remain stern and a little bit of a grin settled on her full lips and her cheeks near her dainty mouth.

"You know," I told her, "good sex is messy sex."

"But..." Jhoni retorted and then giggled, "I'm leaking!"

I careful drove the Olds through a long left hand curve as the darkening tree trunks just across both ditches swooshed by, the headlights of the car illuminating the gloom ahead of us as my brain seemed to edit-out the importance of the rhythmic passing of the windshield wiper in front of my eyes.

"Don't tell me you've never leaked before, after sex?" I asked her, trying to sound scandalized, but enjoying teasing Jhoni immensely.

"Mmmmmm ... only once," Jhoni said, her voice lilting in an almost apologetic manner. "And that was ... ahhh ... a long time ago ... And now ... well, my husband always wears a ... well ... you know ... a condom. Even on our honeymoon."

"Really?" I asked her.

"Mmm ... yes. I ahhh ... didn't realize you were going to ... mmmm ... you know..." Jhoni told me, sounding very embarrassed, " ... e—ejaculate ... so much."

"Wow," I said, as the magnitude of Jhoni's unintentional and uncomfortable discovery dawned on me. "I guess a condom really would have stopped most of that leaking; now, wouldn't it? Your pretty skirt won't be stained, will it?"

"No..." she said. "My slip will ... you know ... Or, I hope so. Gosh!"

Out of my side window I saw the headlights of a car approaching through the trees as the road ahead of us curved sharply to the left. I quickly flicked the high-beam switch on the floor board just left of the big power brake pedal with the toe of my shoe, making the bright headlights flash on and off in warning before the car ahead appeared around the curve.

As the Olds entered the curve, the approaching car resolved out of the early evening darkness into a dark-green late model Chevy Impala which zoomed past us on our left. I looked into the rearview mirror and watched the red tail lights growing smaller for a moment before disappearing around the bend, and then looked back at the road ahead as the woods on both side ended. The road now bisected harvested fields showing soy bean stubble through the drizzle

I knew the road ahead was about three miles of gently rolling straight away, and I could see lights in the far distance illuminating the bottom of the low overcast through the falling rain. The source of the light was two long blocks of mixed business district along both sides of the road, right before a left turn and an immediate right turn would bring us to the back entrance of the big shopping mall where the Chinese restaurant we were heading for was located.

It started raining heavier. I slowed the car down to 40 miles-an-hour which was below the posted speed limit on this section of road.

"So, you're leaking a lot?" I asked Jhoni, while I imaged her sexy puss drooling slime onto the crotch of her skimpy panties.

"A lot? Well ... yes ... I guess," Jhoni told me. "I don't have ... ahhhh ... you know, any comparison.

"I've only had ... mmmm ... unprotected, you know, sex ... once before..." the voluptuous blonde admitted to me, looking out her window at the passing harvested, wet field. "And ... the last time, well, that it happened ... he ... mmm ... he helped me, you know ... douche. And then ... I took ah, you know, a long shower. And; that was ... a long time ago."

"Move that sexy bottom of yours over here next to me, Jhoni," I told her and patted the vinyl seat next to my right hip.

She hesitated and looked down at the seat where my hand rested as she considered something.

Now, when my Jetstar 88 was built, cars didn't have seatbelts. I did have aftermarket seatbelts that matched the color of the seats exactly. But they were in the trunk, still in their original packaging. I didn't really want to drill the necessary holes though the carpeting and into the floor to mount the belts. As I'd said before, this car was in mint condition. And, this was the car I'd lost my virginity in when I was sixteen, parked out beside the fifteen-year-old girl's family garage on the alley. The only holes I wanted to drill in this beauty any time soon would be made of female flesh.

After making up her mind, Jhoni carefully slid her magnificent skirt-covered bottom across the bench seat until the soft left shoulder of her attractive suit jacket brushed against the right arm of my suit jacket.

When I looked away from the road with the fields on both sides and saw her cute face, she smiled up at me and brushing her silky blonde hair up above her right eyebrow. I noticed she was resting her feet on either side of the low, wide carpeted transmission hump in the center of the floor. Because of that, under her drooping skirt, Jhoni's knees were about twelve inches apart.

"I've never sat this close to ... mmm ... the driver of a car before," Jhoni said, sounding a little unsure of the situation.

"And..." she told me as she visibly relaxed, " ... this is ... mmmm ... nice ... But, I ah ... I won't, you know ... be interfering with your driving, sitting this close, will I?"

I dropped my right hand from the steering wheel and rested it on Jhoni's pleated skirt, pushing the wool material down along the inside of her upper left thigh with my fingers.

"Oh! Oh, my goodness!" Jhoni squealed and shoved her spine into the back of the seat, and bracing her high heels against the carpeted floor. She forced her knees back together while pushing her legs down against the seat cushion, trying to get away from my hand. "What! What are you doing, James?"

I noticed she didn't scoot across the seat away from me.

"You've never been felt-up in a car before?" I calmly asked her, steering the big Olds with my left hand and watching the road as I gently rubbed Jhoni's sexy tense thigh through her thin wool skirt. I slowed the car down to 35 miles-an-hour, knowing the speed limit along this particular section of road was 50 MPH.

"Oh, no—never," Jhoni exclaimed, and I could feel her muscles stiffen up under my fingers and my palm. "I've only ever ... ahhhh, you know ... been felt-up in a house ... or, mmmm ... at first ... well, around the enclosed swimming pool when I was, you know, much younger."

"Your Midwestern American sexual education is woefully lacking then," I teased her, watching the distant but approaching businesses on either side of the wet road as I slowly drove through the falling rain. I leisurely rubbed her left thigh, feeling some of Jhoni's tension releasing as she relaxed a little bit on the bench seat next to me.

Keeping my vision on the road and my left hand guiding the steering wheel, I pulled the wool skirt and her slip underneath it up the side of her closest leg until I could get my fingers on the warm stocking-wrapped thigh of the slightly stunned young wife. Before Jhoni could react, I moved my hand under the edge of her raised skirt and slip until my fingers were rubbing the sheer stocking covering her inner upper thigh and my palm rested on the top of her soft full leg. I rubbed my thumb over the sheer material covering her skin. Damn, I told myself, Jhoni was such a sexy woman.

Jhoni dropped both of her hands into her lap and pushed the material of her pleated skirt down between her legs. Her knees sagged back open a bit as her feet still were separated by the wide transmission hump.

"Wha—wha ... what are you thinking, James," Jhoni demanded, her eyes popped open, her voice rising in concern. "Someone could see!"

While craning her neck up slightly, Jhoni was turning her blonde head quickly back and forth to look through the side windows and the windshield to try and see what was around us. But, she didn't attempt to stop me as I continued to feel-up her stocking-covered upper thigh under her clothes.

"No one will see. It is dark and raining, Jhoni," I told her as I started to move my hand and fingers up her warm thigh toward her blocking fists protecting her crotch. I could feel the wire loop and rubber button snap of her garter where it attached to the top of her sheer stocking under my palm. I also felt the band of garter silk as well as warm smooth bare skin, which was ever so slowly slipping beneath my moving touch.

In the gloomy evening the road was much wider now as the car approached the edge of town, and the ditches were shallow and full of draining runoff from the harvested fields. The first street light was about two hundred yards ahead of us as the country was transitioning into municipality.

I could hear Jhoni's increased breathing as she sat stock still beside me on the bench seat as I felt her up under her pleated skirt and slip.

"Now move your hands," I told Jhoni, lowering my voice and sounding determined, "so I can get a better idea as to how much you are leaking."

"I think you just ... mmmm ... want to touch my... you know..." Jhoni told me and she managed to sound subdued and a little bit playful at the same time, as her knees slowly parted under the moving material of her pleated skirt. She put her right hand on the seat beside her almost as if to brace herself. And then, to my surprise, Jhoni rested her left hand on her skirt, cupping the back of my feeling hand under the pleated material between her legs.

"Your, you know?" I asked her as I felt the growing heat from her body on my skin of my hand as the side of my little finger bumped against the sticky wetness of her panty-covered crotch while Jhoni spread her thighs further apart to make it easier for me to reach my goal.

I slowed the car even further. We were five miles under the speed limit when I saw the first posted sign which informed drivers, Speed Limit 35 MPH Ahead.

"And what would that be, sweetheart; your hot, sweet, wonderful wet pussy?"

"Wellll..." Jhoni said sounding very pleased with her self while drawing her voice out as she took a deep breath and then sighed.

"Mmmmm ... since you are not ... you know ... acting like ahhh gentleman ... I suppose that ... well, would be ... what I was referring to."

"The pussy that has... my cum leaking out of it?" I asked and wiggled my little finger, tickling the side of it across a small wedge of the wet slick surface of her sheer panties between the tops of her bare thighs.

"Ohhhh ... James ... I—I... yes..." Jhoni sighed and, as her eyelids drifted shut over her blue eyes. Then her upper body sank lower beside me as her bottom slid half-way to the edge of the front seat as I watched the sexy, naïve blonde surrendering to her growing forbidden arousal in my peripheral vision.

As her knees moved even further apart under her pleated skirt, which was draped over my wrist above her silk slip, her movement exposed the entire left side of her sophisticated silver-gray stocking-covered leg. She encouraged my right hand under the material of her pleated skirt with her guiding left hand until my fingers were flat against her and fully cupping the sticky wispy panties sticking to her curly napped mound.

The Jetstar 88 passed the wet incorporation sign as the rain continued to fall in the deepening evening gloom accented by the cone of orange-tinged light cast down by the nearest hooded street lamp. Then there was a small lawnmower business on our left side of the wide road and an insurance agency on our right, outside the moving warm car.

The tips of my middle two fingers began rubbing up and down her mound repeatedly. I wormed them deeper between the gooey split camel-toe of Jhoni's deliciously exciting panty-covered pussy nestled between her womanly thighs under her skirt. Under the pads of my fingers, I managed to push aside the left leg gusset of her panties and find bare folds of oily flesh, her clitoris felt like a firm lump the size of a pea at the top of her delicate opened cunt. Her curly pubic hair was matted and sticky.

With her joy button found, she shuddered and gasped as I put more slick pressure on her swelling button. Now, with each roll of her engorged nodule, the young wife jerked her hips up against my manipulating digits as she gasped at the shocks of her rising pleasure.

Using only my left hand I eased the Olds to the right and carefully turned into the empty parking lot in front of a heating and air conditioning sales store. I saw a large red neon Closed sign shining brightly in the front plate-glass window protected by an overhead awning. Along the right side of the building I slowed the car to a stop in a parallel parking spot three positions from the front corner.

Using my left hand to cross over the steering wheel so I didn't have to remove my right hand from playing with Jhoni's wet pussy, I pulled back and pushed up on the automatic transmission lever. I watched until the red needle clicked on the P for park on the Plexiglas gear indicator mounted on the top of the steering column. I took my left foot off of the big brake pedal and turned slightly to my right toward Jhoni sitting beside me. I leaned over Jhoni's leg a bit and turned off the windshield wipers.

"Wha ... ooooo ... what are you ... doing?" Jhoni asked as I sat back. She was confused by her surroundings as the intense pleasure she was focusing on deep in her body demanded her full attention. "Why—why are you stopping... here?"

"So I can give you the attention you deserve, sweetheart. I'm going to make you cum again. You will cum for me, won't you?"

The windows were actually starting to fog over as the rain-cooled glass caused the humid air inside the car to condense on the windows while Jhoni responded to my rubbing and touches as her body heated up.

"Ohhhhh, James... In your car?" Jhoni managed to ask as her hips, in spite of herself, began to slightly ripple against my moving fingertips, seeking to intensify her pleasures whether she was aware of what she was doing or not. "I've ... I mean ... never done anything like..."

"But I thought you told me earlier you wanted to be fucked in my car?" I asked. And getting no response from her but a little moan, I told her, "But, right now, I'm just going to show you how well I can use my fingers to bring you pleasure."

"Ooooo ... I may have ... said something ... you know... Oh! Yes!" Jhoni called out, and quickly snapped her hips up twice against my rubbing fingers.

"I may have ... uh ... said something like that..." Jhoni crooned to me, her voice dropping into that smooth lower register as her personality seemed to transition into that different woman I'd first met in the back office of the magazine earlier this afternoon.

" ... when you were making me... fuck ... in your office ... But, people will see us parked here. They will know what you are doing..."

"Don't worry Baby. No one will see us. And, we are going to fuck in the car after we eat and have some drinks. I know a great place to park where we will not be disturb by anyone. I guarantee it," I promised her as I started my fingers vibrating against her hard clit by tightening all the muscles as hard as I could from my elbow on down until my whole stiff lower arm began shaking rapidly; the material of her pleated skirt danced around my right wrist. Jhoni sucked in air and braced her feet against the carpeted floor in response.

"While we are eating, and then afterwards, as we enjoy a few drinks, I want you to be thinking about this, Jhoni. Later this evening, once we are parked, I'm going to make you strip for me right here in the front seat of my Oldsmobile..." I whispered down toward the side of her face which was almost against my right shoulder.

Gazing at her beautiful face, I could see she had both eyes closed and her mouth was slightly open. With the tip of her tongue held between her white teeth, her concentration seemed drawn inside of her self by intense waves of pleasure, which were making her hips dance against my vibrating fingertips. Then as I pressed a bit harder on her hot greasy button, her head went back against the seat, and her mouth jerked open.

Her response to what I was doing thrilled me to my core.

From the sound I heard in her throat, it appeared as if Jhoni almost swallowed her tongue as an electric current seemed to flow between my vibrating fingertips and her soaked curly napped mound under her skirt. Her spine arched her body off the bench seat beside me as her spread knees turned outward, while the backs of her thighs and her ripe bottom forced my right arm to follow her hips up toward the roof of the Oldsmobile as her mounting joy made her attempt levitation. But I did not break contact with her pulsing bud of enflamed nerves at the top of her fabulous pussy.

"Now," I asked Jhoni, whose blue eyes were half closed and unseeing from the approaching crisis of her pleasure, "are you going to show me how well you can cum for me, naughty girl?"

"Guhhh ... uhhh ... uhhh ... ooooww ... uhhh... Yesss! Yesss!"

Xxx

"Ohhh my ... oh my goodness..." Jhoni purred to me with the left side of her beautiful face resting against my right shoulder while she recovered from her prolonged orgasm. Or had she had multiple orgasms?

I held her hot wet mound cupped through her short porous panties with my right palm and fingers.

"This has all been ... just ... so ... mmh, mmh, good ... But now, I am really messy," Jhoni told me, and she took in a slow, long deep breath of air with both her hands resting on the pleated material of her skirt covering the back of my right hand which was holding her crotch. Jhoni looked around at the steamed up car windows.

"But now ... I can even ... you know ... smell myself," Jhoni reported.

I took a deep lung full of air, and the rich sexy aroma of her arousal made my hard cock even stiffer in my boxers.

"Oh, yes," I told her, "I think your self smells just wonderful."

"But I can't ... mmm ... go into to a restaurant... like this," the blonde twenty-five-year-old wife leaning deliciously against my right side told me in no uncertain terms.

"Mmmm ... would you go in and get, you know ... take out? I'll give you money. I can get a fifty out of my purse when we arrive," she said and gestured with a nod of her head at the floor of the car on the passenger side of the carpeted transmission hump where her purse rested.

"I can do that," I told her, and turned my head down slightly to kiss her on the part of her blonde hair on the left side of her scalp, tasting damp hair and smelling a faint whiff of spice. "But, you know, I was looking forward to taking you some place after we eat ... and getting you a bit drunk. But, that's okay. We can go back to my loft and eat there."

"Welllll..." Jhoni said, and brought her left wrist up from her lap, looking at her watch. I noticed it was a Rolex. "It is seven-twenty right now. After we eat ... mmm ... I could use your bathroom to ... you know ... clean up a bit ... Then, we could go for drinks ... if you want. I'd like that ... Mmmm ... but what should I do ... ahhh ... with my car?

"Should we just..." Jhoni asked, sounding bashful and hopeful at the same time, " ... leave my car parked at school for, you know, the rest of this evening?"

I just looked down at her and smile to myself in the dashboard light.

"Yes, that is what we will do," I told Jhoni, thrilled by her. "I want you to spend the night with me sweetheart. Will you? But, I warn you—you will be required to wear only your garter belt and stockings most of the night. Maybe you sexy high heels, too."

"Oh, yes!" Jhoni gushed, and turning her head, looked up at me. "I would like that...

"I mean ... spending the night ... But, you want me to, you know, wear my shoes... to bed?"

"Oohhh, yes ... Say, are you hungry for Chinese yet?" I asked Jhoni, and gave her slippery muffin a squeeze through her soaked sheer panties under her pleated skirt.

"Yes ... mmm ... I am," Jhoni said, sounding dreamy, and she pushed her crotch against my hand with a roll of her womanly hips. "I seemed to have ... you know ... worked up quite an appetite."

I reluctantly removed my hand from under Jhoni's slip and pleated skirt and, stepping on the brake pedal, eased the sixteen-year-on Oldsmobile into reverse. I set the car heater to defrost and pushed the chrome slide knob of the fan switch up to high.

Then, I decided that while I was waiting to be able to see out of my Jetstar well enough to drive again, I would have time to finally kiss Jhoni as she really deserved to be kissed; with nothing else on my mind.

Turning to her, I put my right arm up and over her head and rested the forearm of my suit jacket behind her neck. I leaned toward her and tilted my face. I saw her blue eyes getting very wide as I closed my own eyes and my lips found Jhoni's mouth.

Her lips were so soft I was shocked. They felt like expensive little fluffed-up goose-down pillows against my own gently questing lips. In spite of my self, within seconds every last shred of my attention was being focused on our kiss. We both began slightly shifting our mouths against each other. And, finding peaceful but mounting bliss and different wonderful sensations at each resting spot, we would enjoy that spot almost lazily until moving just a bit to the next point of happy contact.

The world, as they say, went completely away.

We kissed a long time without either of our tongues touching. When mine flicked between her slightly parted teeth and touched her tongue, I heard Jhoni begin whimpering. And then our tongues got physically involved in exploring these newly discovered, demanding countries. Jhoni responded very excitedly when I pushed my long tongue into her mouth as far as I could get it. Her body against my side began to almost vibrate and she brought her left hand back under my armpit and up around my back and shoulder and somehow managed to entwine her fingers in my hair at the back of my head.

At one point I felt the fingers of her right hand tickle over my erection through my thin dress pants.

When I slowly pulled back from our kiss and opened my eyes it was darker outside the Oldsmobile, all the windows were clear and the inside of the car was hot from the blowing heater.

"I have never ... mmmm ... cum ... so much..." Jhoni whispered, looking up at me, a slight befuddled grin on her face. Her voice was pitched low and sounded fluid and breathy again, " ... since I discovered how to ... you know, masturbate ... when I was ten..."

And then, Jhoni twisted her upper body into mine and pushed me back against the driver's side door with both her hands as her hungry persistent mouth attached to mine; spearing into me with her almost prehensile tongue. I was overwhelmed with excitement, arousal, and contentedness at her forceful attentions.

As she kissed me, her large clothing-bound breasts pressed their weight over my chest. We both didn't seem to be aware of our limited movement between the back of the seat and the steering wheel. Jhoni's right hand wiggled between our bodies and deftly unzipped my pants. Then she managed, again very deftly, to free my hard, weeping cock from my damp boxers. Between our bodies, she slowly fisted me, sending exhilarating tactile calls for orgasm from along my straining skin up my spine to my ringing brain as she began to moan into my mouth with each stroke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.