Sitter Sex-ed - Cover

Sitter Sex-ed

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My sister and I had a babysitter who not only stayed with us, she taught us all about sex, even bringing us together to enjoy one another in such a beautiful, intimate way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Babysitter  

It wasn't that I didn't know anything at all about sex, I did. Not a lot and really no experience with it, well, except for rubbing myself with a piece of an old fleece blanket which I began using after the discovery that my penis could feel pretty good if I played with it just right.

I tried lots of things and found the scrap of fleece was really nice. It's big drawback, of course, was that I needed to wash it a couple of times a week, especially after I turned fourteen.

But I did, there was a place behind some shelves in the attic that I used to hang it to dry and I began using it even more as I became fifteen.

Now, I'm not alone in this story, I have a family, a Mom and Dad, and a sister, a younger sister, Teri. She's fifteen months younger.

There's another person in this story as well, that's Karen.

Karen came into this because our mom and dad began doing a weekend act at a local nightclub, Mom sang and Dad played the piano, and the money was pretty good. So, they looked around and found a girl who lived nearby who'd just started college to come and stay the weekends with us. That's Karen.

It was the second weekend Karen stayed with us when this story really started. She'd already put my sister to bed when she told me it was time for me to get in bed and she went with me upstairs to my room.

I was already in pajamas, I had turned fifteen a few months before, and she stood there while I got under the covers. Then, she knelt down and asked, "Zach, you'll probably want to masturbate, you know, jack-off, so you can sleep better. You're doing that right?"

I couldn't believe she would ask me something so embarrassing.

"You can tell me. I know most boys do it. You use some hand lotion, right?"

Now I was in a fix. I didn't really want to talk about it but I did want to know more about using hand lotion.

"Um, no, I do it different," I managed to squeak out.

So she stood up and left my room only to return with a bottle of hand lotion.

She knelt down again and pulled the covers aside and took the waistband of my pjs in her hands and pulled them down exposing my hardened dick.

"I ... you ... what are you... ," I stuttered.

"I'll show you how my boyfriend does it," she said as she put some of the lotion on her hand and circled her fingers around my dick and began stroking up and down.

"Like that, Zach? Feel good?"

I was so overtaken by it all that I could barely say anything but I did groan that it was good, really good.

Not surprisingly, it didn't take long for me to cum and she got some tissues and cleaned me up, then bent over to kiss the tip of my dick, saying, "Now, that'll help you to get to sleep, Zach. It's just our little secret, right?" and she got up, turned off the bedside lamp and left my room with me stretched out in bed totally dazed.

The next afternoon, Saturday, she came over and everything seemed normal but as bedtime approached and I'd taken a shower and dressed for bed, she leaned over as we were watching TV and whispered, "Looks like your friend there needs some attention. Let me get Teri to bed then we can see to him," and she nodded downward.

So I sat there nervously and, oh, so hopeful, until she came back downstairs to tell me it was time for me now.

She followed me upstairs and I pulled down the covers and got in bed.

"Take your pjs down, Zach, here's the lotion," she said handing me the bottle.

I took a squirt in my hand and began, still uncomfortable but a little less so.

"Look, take a twist to your hand at the top, like this," she said as she pulled my hand away and replaced it with her own. "See, twist at the top, like this. Feels good, huh?"

It was feeling so good that I began cumming that quickly.

"Oh, sorry, didn't mean to, it was so quick," I apologized.

"That's all right, Zach. I know it's sexier when a girl does it for a boy. But, see, twisting around the head feels really good, huh?"

I agreed and she had me jack-off again while she watched.

This was how our weekends went with Karen showing me more each time, little hints and tips to use to make it better and last longer. I really got used to her helping me get off those nights she stayed with us.

Then, one Friday, she didn't come down very quickly from getting Teri to bed so I went up. Her bedroom door was mostly closed but I could see inside and Karen had her head down between my sister's legs and I knew that could only mean one thing, she was eating her out, giving her oral sex.

They were trying to be quiet, my sister telling Karen softly how good she was making her feel, that she was going to cum pretty soon. I watched as my sister began to tremble, then whimper softly. Her moans were muted but I could tell it was making her feel really, really good.

I had my hand down in my pajamas as I watched but then, not wanting to get caught, left the hall and went back downstairs.

She was back down a few minutes later, telling me it was time for bed so I eagerly went up with her, got in bed and pulled down my pajamas, my eager cock pointing to the ceiling.

"You look ready, Zach, let's see you do a good job on that," she said as she dribbled the lotion on the head as I gripped and began sliding up and down.

It was feeling good, of course, great, really, and I was soon into it as her hand softly rubbed my chest. I was loving showing my body to this college girl, it just turned me on so much.

I'm not sure if I really gave any thought to what came out of my mouth then but I said, "Do you ever do anything with Teri when you put her to bed?"

"Why are you asking, Zach? Did you see something?"

"Um, no ... well, I might have," I admitted.

"Just tell me if you have, Zach."

"Yeah, I saw what you were doing just a while ago."

"Is that something you'd like to do to your sister?"

I'd stopped stroking myself now just stunned at her question.

"If you do, I think I could get her to let you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.