Child Magus - Cover

Child Magus

Copyright© 2012 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - 3rd place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2013 -- When the girls start falling ill to the draining effects of his powers, Seth sets out to find more Fonti. However, between attending classes, lacking the understanding of the fundamentals of his own heritage, and stumbling onto issues greater than his immediate problems, can Seth find the strength to cope or will he cut and run?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

Milena had to go back to the office to finish filing our paperwork. Once she was gone, I got dressed and brought up my concerns with Jordan. I didn't want to scare Danielle, so I waited until she left with her clothes to take over to their new apartment.

"Jordan, I have to ask you something," I said.

She looked up and smiled. "Are you trying to get out of work to go help Milena with the filing?"

I shook my head. "No, but what I need to know involves her, as well as the rest of you."

Her smile faded. "What's that?" she asked.

I took a deep breath, trying to think of the best way to ask. "So far, I've bound two more Fonti. And with both of them, the same spinning and memory sharing ritual has occurred. First, is that normal?"

Jordan shrugged. "I don't think it's normal or average, but it doesn't mean other Magi don't go through some kind of magical ritual when they forge new bonds."

"Then you don't know for sure?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No."

"Do you think Raven might know?" I asked.

"It's possible," she said with a shrug, "but we've never talked a lot about this stuff. Most of our conversations have been about the cute guys we've been with."

I nodded and asked, "So, what about this perfect acceptance Sammi and Milena have? Is that normal?"

She thought about that. "Since I've never talked to other Magi about their Fonti, I can't say for sure. You know I didn't tell my Fonti what was going on, and My mom didn't have any, so I don't know who we could ask."

"Then you do suggest asking someone?" I said.

"You have questions, legitimate ones," she said. "I just don't know where to direct them."

I sighed and nodded. "Okay, thank you." I gave her a kiss and Danielle came back in. She rubbed up against me and I kissed her too. It felt good to touch and kiss them, and I knew it felt good to be with Sammi and Milena. I knew the sexual aspects of our relationships wouldn't be a problem, but I was worried about this easy acceptance they had. I would have to talk to Raven again, both to see if she could answer my questions or point out another Magus who might be able to.

The three of us spent the next hour moving clothes and boxes of personal items. The apartment felt empty when we stopped. Only the big furniture was left and we would need a truck to move it. I had the strength, but the girls didn't. Jordan offered to take me to my dorm to get my stuff and turn in my keys. Danielle decided she wanted to stay and put stuff up.

My roommate, Danny, was in our dorm room, sitting at his desk and working on something with books, papers, a ruler, and a calculator scattered all over. He was built a little thick but not overly muscular. He had short dirty blonde hair and an easy smile. He looked up when we walked in. "Hey," he said. "I never thought I'd see you during the week."

I nodded. "I know. I'm not here much. Sorry about that."

He shrugged and spotted Jordan. "Uh ... Hi."

She waved and I made introductions. Jordan was all smiles, but Danny was suddenly very quiet. The few times we spoke, he was a chatterbox.

I pointed at the built-in armoire, and said, "I've got boxes in there." Jordan turned to look at me with a big grin. She had her back turned to Danny and by her expression I knew she was going to do something. I gave her a stern look and a quick shake of my head. "Don't," I muttered.

She pouted and went to the armoire.

"So ... um ... What's going on?" Danny asked with a nervous lilt in his voice. He watched Jordan bend over to retrieve the folded boxes in the back of the armoire. He realized I was watching him, glanced apologetically at me, and tried to look anywhere else.

"Well," I said, "I don't spend that much time here, so I'm moving out."

Danny glanced at Jordan, who was bent over in her painted-on jeans, and said, "Too bad."

Part of me wanted to shake my head, but another part realized that Danny was a guy, just like any other, and the sight of a beautiful woman was going to be distracting. I smiled in spite of myself. I understood how Danny felt. I liked watching Jordan too and now was no different.

She straightened up, realized we were watching and smiled before continuing to load the box.

I cleared my throat and moved to help her. Someone knocked. Knowing the door was locked, I turned and answered it instead. Two guys were standing out in the hall. I recognized them from around the dorm, though I didn't know their names. One was really tall, like six-eight or something, and thin. He wore a Dallas Mavericks jersey and shorts. The other guy was closer to my height and more heavily built. He wore a Hard Rock Café t-shirt and jeans. The Mavericks fan said, "Hey Danny..." but realized I was someone else and stopped. He glanced past me to Danny and then frowned at me. "You must be the roommate." He held out his hand to shake. "I'm Barrett." I shook his hand and he nodded at the guy behind him. "This is Gregg." I shook Gregg's hand too.

"I'm Seth," I said and stepped back. "I believe you were here to talk to Danny?"

He smiled and stepped past me. "Thanks."

In two strides, Barrett made it to Danny's side. "Dude! There's this crazy hot brunette in the dorm. I saw her coming up the stairs in this green checked shirt with these huge knockers!"

I arched an eyebrow, but otherwise didn't know what to think. He stopped talking when he realized Danny wasn't paying any attention. For that matter, Gregg never made it past the room's threshold. Barrett turned to look at what Danny was looking at and his eyes almost popped out of his head.

Jordan stood next to my bed with her feet apart and her arms akimbo. She was looking at Barrett and I couldn't tell if she was flattered or furious.

Internally, I braced myself. I didn't believe Jordan would let his comments go, but I didn't know for certain how she would respond.

She looked from Barrett, to Danny, to me. Then, in a surprisingly calm voice, she asked, "Do you agree with him?"

I glanced at Barrett, who looked appropriately sheepish, and said, "I don't know. Crazy hot?" I shrugged. "Able to melt steel with a cool glance, but otherwise..." I nodded, "spot on."

She smiled and nodded to him. "Thank you." Then she turned and went back to work.

I swear Barrett melted down onto the floor in a puddle of drool and relief for not being berated. The only reason I wasn't mad was because Jordan wasn't.

So, we had an audience while we packed my stuff. Danny, Barrett, and Gregg were happy to help carry boxes when Jordan asked for volunteers. We got everything down in one run.

Jordan's car was full and she enjoyed all of the attention. Personally, I thought she went a little far when she gave Barrett a kiss on the cheek, but nothing else happened and we left.

Jordan and I took the boxes in and piled them in my closet. She hung up some of my clothes and I suggested leaving the rest until we got the furniture moved.

"Well, between the three of us, there's only one bed and a couch," she said.

I glanced toward the main door. "Danielle needs another good night's sleep before she's fully recovered. I don't think your couch would be adequate."

"Well, we could go out and buy her and you new beds," Jordan said. "We might even be able to get the delivery guys to move my bed, since it's in the way of where yours would go and they'd be delivering one to our apartment anyway."

Thinking of the trail of drooling students Jordan had convinced to help carry my stuff to her car, I had no doubt of that. "Then let's go get Danielle and go shopping."

Jordan called Danielle and while we were waiting for her, Jana called. Jordan talked to her for a minute and then held the phone out to me. I took it with a questioning look. Jordan just shrugged. "Hey," I said.

"Seth," Jana said, sounding tired. "I have to work late. The city is holding a committee dinner here tonight and I don't know how long it'll last."

"Are you going to be late, or... ?" I asked, leaving it hanging without actually suggesting the idea of canceling.

"I don't know yet," she said, "More than likely, by the time I get done here all I'll do is fall asleep even if you're with me."

I nodded. "I'm willing to just be there if that's what you need."

"I don't know what I'll do at this point," she said.

"Whatever you decide," I said, "I'm okay with."

"Thank you," she said. "Can I talk to Jordan?"

"Sure," I said and took the phone to her.

Danielle had arrived and asked, "What's up?"

"Jana has to work late," I said. "I may not see her tonight." And I realized that I would miss her.

"Ouch," Danielle said. "Well, she's the manager. I'm sure she'll take some time off tomorrow. You'll see her then."

I shrugged. "Maybe this is a good thing," I said. "Maybe the additional time spent apart will help keep her safe for a little longer."

Danielle reached up and hugged me. I didn't understand what it was for but I hugged her back.

"I think I understand what you were talking about earlier," she said, pulling back. "About taking care of us."

The soft, sympathetic tone from her made me smile. "It's a full-time job, taking care of you three. Too bad I don't get paid for it."

She smiled too.

Jordan came out of the bedroom. "Jana told me what's going on and I told her about the apartment changes. She'll be by with a house warming present tomorrow."

I shook my head. "She doesn't need an excuse to come over. None of you do."

Jordan jingled her keys. "We should take the opportunity to go bed shopping so they'll have time to deliver the beds tonight."

I agreed but Danielle said, "I won't have the money for a bed for a couple of weeks. I'll be fine on the couch."

I shook my head and said, "No, you need a bed. I'll get you one and you can pay me back if you feel so inclined."

"Seth, no," she said.

I held up my hands. "No arguments. I want to do this and you need the rest."

She frowned until I hugged her.

It only took us a few minutes to get ready, lock up, and head out. Danielle pointed out a Mattress Giant and said, "We could see how much those mismatched sets cost."

I agreed and Jordan pulled into the parking lot. There were two other stores attached the bed store, a pawn shop, and an electronics store called Mass Electronics. All of us piled out of the car and went in, though I saw Jordan eyeing the electronics store.

Mattress Giant had lots of beds set up on display, but there was almost no one else there. We walked around for a few minutes before one of the sales guys, an older man in a tie and slacks, approached us. "How can I help you?"

I turned to talk to him, but all of his attention was focused on Danielle. Even as worn looking as she was, she was still gorgeous. She smiled and quickly got a tour of the different mattresses in the store. I hung back a little. Jordan had proven earlier that a girl's influence over a man was powerful, even without Magic. Jordan walked with me, watching Danielle twist the sales guy around her finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.