A Girl in Need - Cover

A Girl in Need

Copyright© 2012 by Prac T Cal

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I needed so badly - then I saw an ad for just what I wanted. But it went away before I could work up the nerve to reply. I got closer and closer to first contact. Then on spring break when i was stuck in the dorm alone ;( It was posted again - no hesitation this time - I replied that I did indeed want a 13inchBBC in ME! And this is that story!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   True Story   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Size  

Just a bit needy

I didn't believe any of these stories - until ... like a lot of you it happened to me!

I was in my dorm room and cruising the net. Burning time and I had one window opened to await my destiny! For weeks I had been waiting - waiting for the one post in the craigslist personals that had caught my attention. Not just once, but 6 times! Six times I had hesitated when I read the post. It was graphic, straight and to the point! And it never lasted very long! Twice I think it disappeared in mere minutes.

Big Black Cock for you...

BBC for you, all your holes filled by me! It is real, it is big, and it belongs in YOU!

Pound your ass, fill your throat, and stretch your cunt around your dream!

Act in haste or regret in leisure ... send me a pic with this ad in background

And there it was! Boy did I get lucky when my Mom and Sis decided to spring break in Hawaii instead of Florida.

I sent a response immediately

NeedYourBBCinME!

Want it, need it, fill me if it kills me!

20 yo college coed needs her break filled with BBC...

The only difference between the above and my email was my cell number...

I got a text in minutes with a picture of that big beautiful cock! It took just long enough for the ad to disappear and disappointment to settle in, and for me to notice that I had used my school email address and not the hotmail throwaway I got to stay a little anonymous. Wondering if that could be grounds for losing my scholarship...

But it was all forgotten with the text and a link to more pictures. I went to the site and had to setup an account. The site was BBC_registry.org, being clever I made my username 13inchBBCinsideME and then went to the user 13inchBBC and looked at the videos of this monster invading all these tighty white girls...

The next text said to video my cunt being invaded by anything I thought would entice.

Since I had bought a nice dildo I had just the thing and uploaded the video in three minutes and even showed my face. Yeah - I was being stupid but didn't care.

I got a new email that just said - A Vandy cunt! Cool you are close, if you want my BBC then be here at 2NF with your lips wrapped around it. You have 15 minutes

I didn't stop for anything and ran to my car. I was at 2NF in ten, then I had an argument with myself that I knew I would ultimately lose and finally went inside. He was standing at the bar when I walked in. How did I know? Another little cunt was sucking that BBC that was all mine! I wanted to kill her ... I had my phone in my hand and my ID and someone took it away as I watched a few flashes go off while they took pictures of that little bitch sucking MY cock! Then he pushed her away and stepped towards me. When he got right in my face he said "What the fuck are you waiting for? Your fifteen minutes are almost gone!"

I didn't hesitate, I didn't think, I just knelt down and engulfed that huge cock! The flashes were going and my lips were stretching and finally I had the head in my mouth and a ball to each hand. I looked up to see him using my phone to video me sucking on his cock and I knew I had a huge smile...

I was in heaven for 17 minutes 37 seconds - then I got the mother of all facials! How do I know? The video is on the BBC Registry and it was the first of many that day. After that other cunt licked all the cum off my face I was taken into the back room where they have a stage to introduce the latest and hottest sleazy white cunts to the world. My introduction had to wait for me to sign some paperwork, releases and contracts for the videos. And someone else was up there getting fucked in the throat by a BBC, while another girl was slipping her fist into first her cunt, then her ass, then ... well one thrust per orifice and ... SWITCH! They exceeded the time allotted and were pulled off the stage.

My turn was here and I got to kneel and suck on two BBC until they got nice and big and hard and I licked them up and down the shaft and swallowed all I could get down. Which wasn't as much as I had hoped. Saddened by my inability to swallow the whole darn thing I was happy to ride it cowgirl when he lay down on this low table - the cheers egged me on to more and more of this wild ride, but it had to stop sometime ... This time it stopped when that other guy pushed me down on his chest and proceeded to plow my ass with his own BBC. Nothing can describe my ecstasy at having two holes filled with BBC. Nobody would describe the pummeling my ass took as sex - he just fucked me and fucked me and it was the best feeling in the world.

Mr 13inchBBC emailed that one to my Mom and Sis in Hawaii! When these two guys finally finished they held my arms in the air like I had just won a prize fight! If they hadn't held me up I wouldn't have been vertical and then I was just dumped on the floor in the corner and they threw a kinda clean blanket over me. It was dark when I finally recovered enough to stand but I only got to my knees before a BBC dangled in front of me ... Well! What would you do? I wrapped a couple things around it (lips n fingers) and sucked and sucked and licked. It was like waking up to a miracle or heaven! I did a few more until I was taken away ... I showered and given shoes - no clothes and the heels were sky high. Then I was taken out to the stage and there was my real thought of divine ... the 13inchBBC and its support unit - Mr 13inchBBC! I started to kneel but wasn't allowed. I was introduced to a smattering of applause and a bunch of hecklers saying to just fuck her!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.