The Pastor's Wife - Cover

The Pastor's Wife

 

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - 52-year-old Agatha Wilcox takes a week's vacation at the shore and finds herself in a simmering affair with a young lifeguard that lasts the duration. Finding a new appetite for sex she has an affair with her daughter's piano teacher and then her own son. She shares her sexual adventures with her three best friends--all pastor's wives--who are feeling neglected at home. They found a nationwide organization called The Red Panties Society.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

By the time she pulled into her driveway Aggie’s mind was spinning: She needed to find a way to handle both Malo and Bart. How am I going to proceed with them, and what about Carla? She knew That Carla was on the come and was sure she would be easily talked into an affair with someone, but, with whom? Between Malo and Bart, Malo’s my choice. But Malo was already involved with Charlotte Speaks. I’m used to that. But will Malo go for a third woman in his (she hesitated at the term then chuckled) “stable?” How will he react to me trying to set it up? She knew she had to be careful. And she knew that she would have Bart herself for a while before even considering sharing him with anybody else.

When she went into the house, she saw the light blinking on the phone, there were two messages. “Hello Aggie, this is Elliot Grinnell. I was able to get a cancellation at the beach house for the week of the conference. So, the cottage is yours for the week. I need to get together with you, hopefully before the end of the week,” he laughed, “Details, details. I need you to sign an occupancy agreement. My insurance is being renewed and they are requiring it. Besides...” He chuckled and just let the thought hang in the air before disconnecting.

Smiling, she murmured, “That’s so much bullshit Elliot.” Her husband could have signed papers at the church office, where Grinnell went twice a week on church business. He just wants to get into the sack with me again. Remembering the wonderful surprise of what she experienced she said, “and I’m with you, you randy old man.”

Last year when Aggie asked the good Reverend Wilcox to intercede for her with Grinnell, he willingly asked, and his request was granted. Of course, she hadn’t known that her husband would be interviewing for an associate pastor (as it turned out Kasey Kaminski was interviewing for the job). Phillip seemed anxious for Aggie to be out of town. When she asked Phillip if he couldn’t get the cottage again for her this year, he was more reluctant to ask. But he did, coming back with the answer that the cottage was already committed to someone else for that week.

Disappointed that it wasn’t going to happen this year she decided to be assertive and give it a shot with Grinnell herself. She wasn’t going to just call him, turning her down on the phone would be too easy for him. So, she decided to stop in at his home and make him an offer that he would at least have to give serious consideration before refusing to change the arrangement. Elliot, a man in his early sixties was considered to be the most available widower at the church and in the community. He had always been a flirt and was rumored to be quite the ladies’ man. Ever since Aggie’s husband had taken over as minister of the church Grinnell never attempted to deny that he definitely had eyes for his wife. He was always a gentleman though and never made overtures. When Aggie came to his home that morning she only got as far as asking him if he would consider cancelling the June date with the other party.

“As I told Phillip, Agatha, I get a considerable sum for renting that property in the summer months. And the renters have already paid a substantial down payment. Actually, I would prefer to make it available to you despite the loss in rental. But I’m in a box.” He told her that he needed to leave in a few minutes to go skeet shooting with a friend. As he eyed her up and down though Aggie felt like meat in a display case and decided that she would not only accept his gazes but flirt with him on her own. Elliot smiled, shrugged, and said, “Perhaps I can tell the renter that I made a mistake and have double booked the cottage for that week.”

Having no idea that Elliot was just joking she let him know by her expression that she considered his suggestion of a little hanky-panky quite forward. When she first met Grinnell in church it made her uncomfortable the way he continually ogled her. But as she got to know him, she learned that he was quite the “man about town” and took it as a compliment. He was a widower in his mid-fifties who was in the conversation of many women at the church. An engaging conversationalist he was wealthy and generous as far as the church was concerned. She had never been a flirt but what had originally irritated her began feeling more and more like a compliment. Figuring out that he was just joking she still considered that the joke might be a preamble to where she thought he might be going. Playing her role, she laughed, lowered her eyes, and apologized, saying, “Well Elliot, I just couldn’t let go of the idea that you might be serious, we’ve known each other a long time and...”

Giving her the once over he held up his hand, straightened his leering grin and sighed. “I would really like to make this happen for you Agatha. We HAVE known each other for a long time, and I’ve always wanted to get to know you better, suggestively raising one eyebrow.

Fully prepared to offer herself in exchange for getting the cottage at Sea Girt in the second week of June Aggie had come to Elliot Grinnell’s house for that purpose. She had no plan how to go about it but, having learned over the last year that most men are directed by a stiff dick she decided to make a stab at it, if only in an oblique way. With a demure smile she took hold of Elliot’s hand and playfully said, “It seems that we have both thought about THAT Elliot...” His eyes opened in question. “To get to know each other um ... better, clarifying her meaning with raised eyebrows of her own along with impish smirk. To make sure that he didn’t interpret her words as inappropriate—in case what she heard of him was wrong—she added, “But let’s not cheapen it Elliot, shall we?”

The jibe made the rims of Elliot’s ears turn bright red, but his eyes were on fire. “I suppose it was bad style Agatha, I apologize.” With a grimace he said, “When my wife was alive, she always kept me in line also. I guess I’ve been a bachelor for too long.”

Proud of her well-engineered criticism that worked so magnificently she was pleased to know that with these direct words this “ladies’ man” realized he was not dealing with just a romance starved housewife. “I know you probably never expected words like that from your pastor’s wife Elliot, you’ll find that you are not dealing with the typical minister’s wife either.”

Mulling her comment Grinnell didn’t fully understand what Aggie meant by “It seems that we have both wanted that Elliot ... to get to know each other um better,” And why did she stammer he wondered. Watching him stand up Aggie knew she had set the hook. “It seems we have more to talk about Agatha. I’ll call my friend and tell him that something has come up and I can’t go shooting.”

When he came back from the phone there was a change in his demeanor, like a man on a hunt that thought he heard something in the bushes. She knew there was only one thing on his mind, and she was prepared to seal a deal with him. Their gaze was intense, both searching for something: knowledge, confirmation, permission. Both knew and hoped the other knew it as well. What came out of his mouth were words she denied she would hear when he was giving her the brush off when she had come in. But now the excitement made her skin tingle as she said, “I think we need to be reintroduced Elliot. My name is AGGIE Wilcox.”

“Yes, I know,” he said seeming to swallow a lump in his throat, “the wife of my PASTOR.” His eyes searched hard to find a trace of embarrassment or shame that his comment might have caused. But there was nothing. Damn, who would have ever thought how cool this woman is? He wasn’t even aware of the small bulge his tongue was making in his cheek as she took the hand that he offered, shook it, and held on. “Aggie,” he repeated with a chuckle, “I’ve often wanted to call you that.”

“That’s what someone else said.”

“An intimate friend?”

“You could say that” she answered, batting her eyes.

“It seems Aggie that you are indeed NOT the typical pastor’s wife.”

“My husband is typical,” she answered. “I’m a woman with diverse interests.”

“And what may they be?”

“Things that have little to do with the church,” she said with a flirtatious grin. “But they are certainly written about in the Bible.”

His actions took her by surprise. The moment of control she felt before he kissed her when they were both sitting down evaporated. It was one of the most maturely delicious kisses she had ever experience, something new and exotic. It was like the first time she put her nose into her aunt’s mink coat, burying her face in its glamorous softness. It was catnip, a magic sensation she couldn’t control. His soft lips commanded hers to comply. His tongue slipping between her lips was neither forced nor hesitant, it seemed as if it was just supposed to be there like baby Bear’s soup, chair, and bed to Goldilocks—”just right.” It was the only first kiss that had ever sent erotic messages to so many receptors in her body. No wonder the women at church talk about him so much! She wondered if any of those married women had been lured into his web.

When she found herself lying naked on the starched sheets of his bed with the smiling, naked Elliot standing over her she couldn’t pinpoint how she had gotten to this spot. It was like she was in a dream, or maybe mesmerized. She remembered the prolonged kiss that never seemed to have broken as she moved backward through the house. It was like she had been floating. Now her pussy was also crying for deeper attention. Having been scrumptiously eaten she asked herself, how could an old guy like this sweep me off my feet this way?

The way he was looking down at her seemed almost silly. He was tall and muscular—probably 6’1 or 2.” His skin, unlike the like the crepe-like skin she had seen on the arms and necks of other “old” men, was still taught. His hair was totally grey, actually white with a dark fringe along the back neckline and sideburns. His eyes were crystal clear hazel. The one peculiar attribute she noticed was that his erection was not fully stiff. The way her pussy was tingling she knew she had been fucked by his thick, sevenish-inch member that was bent downward like a boomerang—Phillip’s had always been stiff, Garven Milroy’s certainly was. The boys were not only stiff but rock-hard. Elliot’s partial erection put a different slant on Aggies sexual repertoire. She wondered if Elliot might have had trouble getting his bent thing inside her. At the same time, she had an overwhelming urge to feel the velvet looking member in her mouth, convinced that she could tease out the curve and make his erection completely straight. Abruptly she sat up, reached out and grasped Elliott’s flexible erection and said, “I just have to have this in my mouth big boy,” words that seemed strange coming from the mouth of the pastor’s wife.

She didn’t understand what was making her feel so playful. Maybe it was just because she was being given the opportunity to better understand the progression of what would happen to the rock-like erections in her young men’s’ sexual futures. The way she felt while lying on his bed made her think of a kitten that had just had its stomach scratched.

After Elliot’s wife had died it amazed him how many women had come on to him to actually seduce him. These successes made it easy to start doing the seducing himself. Word had apparently gotten out about him being an attentive lover amplifying his successes. Laughing he said, “Your words dear Aggie are music to my ears.”

Although Elliot had expected Agatha’s visit, he didn’t expect this to happen so abruptly. When Phillip Wilcox had asked him to make the cottage available again this summer, he vowed to engineer it so the pastor’s wife would ask him herself. From the moment he met Agatha, when Phillip took over as minister of the church, he was extremely taken with her. Though a natural flirt he never had more than a desire to “to know her” in the biblical sense. But last summer when he made the cottage available to her, he had the fantasy of sneaking down to Sea Girt and putting a move on this elegant woman. He had no evidence that she had been led astray but sensed that something illicit was going on there and lusted for some action of his own with her. Maybe he was just being fanciful in his assessment, but he certainly had visions of bedding her.

When Agatha dropped in on him and asked him to reconsider letting her occupy the cottage it intensified his fantasy. Amazed that this demure woman was being so assertive in approaching him he joked that “arrangements” could be changed. Though she feigned being irritated at his entendre he was stunned that Agatha had not only seemed accepting of his mock proposal, but she also seemed to be jumping at it.

When he was kissing her, something he would never have predicted, he was amazed at the woman’s passion and how strong her libido seemed to be. And here she was, naked in his bed, leading him by his dick toward her mouth. Having lived long enough to realize there were really no surprises in life Elliot was not as much stunned at getting her to this point as he was of her enthusiastic acceptance of doing it with HIM. With the fulfillment of his long-standing sexual fantasy before him he was not going to allow societal correctness to get in his way.


After she returned Elliot’s call and planned to see him later in the week serendipity struck again when she had a brainstorm: ELLIOT GRINNELL, maybe that’s the answer for Carla Addebury.

After having titillated Carla by telling her of her affair at Sea Girt with Bart, she knew that her friend seemed taken with the idea. But telling about it wasn’t like having it happen for real. The spontaneous circumstances Aggie experienced with Bart couldn’t be duplicated by planning such a thing in advance. She figured that if she were able to wangle such a liaison Carla would probably have second thoughts about having sex with a man young enough to be her son. She would probably get cold feet. Though Aggie thought her son Malo would probably go along with such a scenario she was concerned that Carla would somehow learn about her committing incest with him. As far as Bart was concerned, she had no idea if he could be manipulated in this way. Primarily she was happy that he was back in her saddle and wanted to enjoy the experience by herself for a while before trying to make him available to her friend.

On the other hand, Elliot Grinnell was an entirely different kettle of fish. Aggie knew that a relationship was definitely going to develop between she and Elliot, there was no strongly vested interest that would get in the way of sharing him with her friend Carla. It might take an effort to convince Carla to have sex with this older man but, as far as Elliot was concerned, she knew he was a horny, a free spirit who adored making love to various attractive women. It was as if he had grown from a teenager, went through the life of an adult and was now able to pursue sex like a young man with a worldly attitude. After being surprised by Elliot’s slow and dreamy style of lovemaking Aggie was sure that Carla—once persuaded—would be overwhelmed by him as well.

As soon as she hung up from talking with Elliot, she dialed Carla Addebury’s number. “Hello Carla, this is Aggie.”

“Hi Aggie, I recognized your voice.” She didn’t seem pleased that Aggie had called.

“Are you free to talk?”

“Reggie and I are watching Downton Abbey.”

“I just have one question and I’ll let you go. Are you still as upset with Reggie as you were the other day?”

Aggie could hear Carla snort through her nose. “YES, even more so.”

“So, it’s gotten worse?”

“Mm-hmm, but I don’t think what we talked about will work.”

“Actually Carla, I didn’t think it wouldn’t either Hun. But I have a better idea. Can you meet me for breakfast at Dixie’s?

“I’m relieved that you’ve gotten off THAT Aggie (referring to a younger man) and I’m willing to listen. What time?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.