The Real Thing - Cover

The Real Thing

by Mark Gander

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: A witty exchange of words between two colleagues leads to a fling and something deeper. Danny and Kay learn plenty about sex, love, each other, and themselves over the course of one evening.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Workplace   Nudism   .

"They can suck my dick," she said with a saucy grin.

I scratched my head in response to that comment. It was probably just a figure of speech, but it got me thinking. What if it wasn't just a crass, if descriptive remark? As a bisexual man who had a secret fascination with transgender women, she naturally piqued my curiosity. I decided to probe a little bit, though coming across (I hoped) lightheartedly.

"Cute, if a bit impossible. I can just picture them doing that and it makes me laugh my ass off," I told the sexy brunette.

"Um, not as impossible as you'd think, sweetie," she whispered to my pleasant surprise.

"Is that so? Is that plastic or the real McCoy we're talking about here?" I shot back.

"What, are you curious? Are you hard, thinking about my cock? You can only find out one way," Kay told me, intensifying my suspense and attraction to her.

"What way is that?" I winked at her.

"Okay, are you having CRS here, Mister? You know, can't remember shit? How in the hell do you think that you'd find out? Meet me tonight outside of work. Say seven pm, if you don't forget that, too, Grandpa. I hear that you live close enough that you walk to work, so I'll go home with you tonight. I trust that you won't panic when you see it for yourself. You can decide what to do about it then," Kay leaned in to kiss me, causing me to get harder at this shock.

"As much as fun as this is, I've got to get back to work," I told her, which prompted laughter behind me as I walked out of the room. I lied about that, since I needed some privacy to get to a stall and jack off. The image of Kay with a dick made me horny as hell. Her ass also turned me on to the extreme.

I did my best to concentrate on work once I clocked back in, but it wasn't easy. I already found Kay to be a serious babe, but the idea of her as a pre-op transsexual made things worse. If she was one, her breasts were quite convincing and her figure remarkably feminine.

Finally, after I punched the time clock to leave, I saw that she waited for me right outside the door. It was fifteen past seven, but she knew the occasional delays of the job and didn't hold them against me. I naturally hoped that she would hold else something else against me, to quote the Bellamy Brothers, but there were no guarantees.

As we walked back to my apartment, Kay got friskier. It was more shameless by the second, with her hands groping my ass and guiding mine to her delightful bottom. She seemed eager to tease me and get me ready for whatever naughty plan she had in mind.

Once we got inside, Kay began undressing me. Once she had me completely naked, she took off her shoes and top. Her bra came off next. Her slacks followed suit. This left her in her panties, clearly the piece de resistance. She wanted to keep up the suspense until the very last second. I was as hard as granite by now, waiting to see her crotch and ass.

"Alright, buddy, here we go. Think that you're ready for this?" Kay tantalized me.

"Yes, by all means. Let's see what you're packing," I egged her on.

"Well, when you put it that way," she turned around and slipped off her underwear, letting me see her sweet booty. It was pale, plump, soft, and smooth. I couldn't keep my hands to myself. I reached out and fondled her buns.

Kay reacted by bending over and then I saw her crotch. It included a pussy, which was normal enough to make me think that this was a clever prank at first. My irritation was replaced by shock when I looked for her clit. She wasn't lying or joking. Instead of what I expected, there was a cock. It wasn't large, but it was definitely a dick, not a clit. I had an instant urge to touch both her boy and girl parts. I did and it was confirmed. Kay was intersexed. She wasn't a transsexual, but a hermaphrodite.

"Damn!" was I could say for a moment.

"Yeah, I'm a freak. Now you know my secret. Now you show what you're made of, Danny. What is it? Scared or excited? Told you it was possible," Kay challenged me.

I didn't say a word. Instead, I started stroking her dick with one hand and fingering her cunt. Kay pushed her ass back at me and I caught the hint. My tongue probed her crack and I began licking it in earnest. The desire to rim her was just too powerful to resist. I wanted her with such intensity right then, but I also wanted to get her off. She was incredibly vulnerable right then, though that made sense in hindsight. She feared being seen as a circus freak instead of a sexy woman.

I continued rimming Kay for a good length of time, savoring the taste of her ass as long as I could. Between that and my manipulation of both her pussy and her cock, she came on my fingers in a deliciously wet and messy manner. I licked my fingers clean and grabbed her cheeks as I put my cock in her cunt. She sighed as I started fucking her over the kitchen table.

Kay was remarkably tight. I couldn't believe just how much friction there was and how much she squeezed my cock with her pussy. I couldn't help but rub her dick again while I fucked her. I wasn't sure how it would affect her, but I played with her cock constantly. She soon responded to this by moving her hips faster back at me. She was in serious heat and it became apparent after a few strokes. I wondered if she cut off all blood flow to my cock, simply because it was that small a space. Were it not for her orgasm earlier, she would have been even tighter.

I couldn't restrain myself any longer and my load spurted as deep as I could go inside Kay. I knew then that she had been a virgin. Something clicked in my head, as I could now think with my regular brain. I had stretched her, too. There hadn't been a hymen at all, but I was her first, at least in that hole. I didn't feel bad, especially since at her age, losing her cherry had to be good news. It was overdue. I knew from experience that losing it later in life could be a real burden.

"That was your first time, wasn't it?" I asked her as I withdrew, stalling as I recovered my balance.

"Yes. Thank you, Danny. You did what I wanted," she started sobbing.

I grabbed Kay and turned her around, honing in on her face to look her in the eye.

"What's wrong?" I wondered, truly confused.

"You wanted me that way after seeing me. You didn't throw up or run away from me. What could be wrong about that? I'm not upset. Far from it, Danny. Can I spend the night with you? I'm tired of being lonely. I play it cool and get flirty with the guys, but no one wants to sleep with me in any sense when they see my secret. That's why I was a virgin. It wasn't a choice.

"I think that I'm gonna want it more from you than just this once. Where else am I going to get it? Who else would fuck me like you did? I don't know or care if you could be better. Maybe you could, maybe not. I have nothing to compare to it. I just know that I have needs and you're the only guy I've known who's willing to do this for me. I need you, at least as a booty call, Danny. I don't have that many options. I want to stay here with you tonight and have you fuck me as many ways as you like.

"Teach me. Fuck me raw. I want you, Danny. I want to be desired. Other girls might complain about guys lusting for them, but they have no idea how lucky they are. They have the luxury of griping and taking it for granted. Guys like me until the last moment, and then they suddenly panic at the sight of my dick. I can get as far as sucking them off, but no further. Eat me out? Hell, no! They can't stand to go near my crotch by then. Their skins crawl. They run and hide. They avoid me whenever they see me and won't look me in the eye. They seem to think that I'm a guy or a freak of nature, anything but a woman with needs.

"Please don't lose interest in me. Not yet. Maybe not ever. I could live with being your friend with benefits, if necessary. It beats the alternative. There's no promise of a wedding and a groom for me. All I have is the eye of one guy who wouldn't run away from me. I don't care what I have to do. I need this. Love would be nice, too, don't get me wrong. But since love is a distant hope, I'll take sex with a friend. It's up to you, but I'm begging you for this," she cried on my shoulder.

My guts tightened as I held this petite lady with dark hair and sad blue eyes. She was in very real pain and rather lonely. She needed it. More to the point, she needed me. It felt good to my ego, but it also hurt me to know that this babe really suffered that much from the attitudes of close-minded guys. Surely, there were other men with a more enlightened view of things, but convincing Kay of that would be an uphill climb. Like it or not, I had committed myself to a more permanent situation than I planned.

For a man who had sworn off most long-term relationships since my divorce, it was a rude awakening. Then again, Kay was a far nicer woman than Sherry and she wasn't likely to hold my sexuality against me. My ex had done everything possible to wreck my life, including a serious blow to my career in the Navy. That I pulled off an honorable discharge was because my superiors liked me. Still, she forced them to take official notice of my sexual orientation and I was out well short of my retirement and pension.

Of course, Sherry's spite came back to bite her in the ass, as it made me too poor to pay her alimony. Not to mention that the judge was a Navy veteran and saw only a fellow sailor. She got most of the existing assets, but no maintenance. I ended up in an apartment with no company but my own. Roommates came and went, mostly junkies whom I gave the boot when they stole from me. Video cameras such as the one my best Navy buddy gave me (he wanted to help an old friend out), despite being old and cheap, still worked for that.

This reminded me that I needed to tell Kay about the cameras, which I'd forgotten. I had unintentionally recorded us fucking, not considering that in the heat of the moment. This would be very awkward, but I owed her the truth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.