Absence Makes the Heart Grow Hornier - Cover

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Hornier

by Boz

Copyright© 2012 by Boz

Erotica Sex Story: I'd like to tell you about a fantastic change that has occurred between my wife and I in our sex life over the last six months. A story of expanding horizons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Wife Watching   First   Masturbation   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   .

I'd like to tell you about a fantastic change that has occurred between my wife and I in our sex life over the last six months.

My wife is Sue and I am Rob and we have been very happily married for 18 years. Our sex life has been ok but nothing to set the world alight. When it's good it is very good but certainly I have been the one with the greater sex drive over the years.

I have always joked with Sue that it is a shame she does not use her body to greater advantage as at 5 foot 10 and a slim ash blond I think she is stunning. She of course can't see that and like most women always see the things she would like to change.

I think that like most couples we have used fantasies in our lovemaking but again I seem to be the driving force behind this and as much as I have tried, Sue has always been reluctant to admit her fantasies to me and when she does mention them I get the feeling that she is doing it more for me than her.

One of my favourite fantasies stem from a discussion with a work colleague from around 7 or 8 years ago. I had been out drinking with my mate Phil and we were discussing sex (as normal) when in drunken fit of honesty Phil said that he would love to get between Sue's long legs and fuck her silly. As his ex wife was a petite redhead with a fantastic body I hadn't considered that Sue would have been his type.

Having said that, I had often thought about what is must be like to fuck a fiery little redhead like Rebecca.

That was the start of a recurring fantasy of watching my beautiful wife take another man (usually Phil) and to see her suck his cock after getting fucked in multiple positions. Sometimes I would think of myself in the room just watching and wanking. Other times I would be actively involved or taking pictures and capturing it all on video.

Not long after Phil and I had the original discussion Sue and I were having a beautiful leisurely fuck and discussing all sorts of things that turn us on. She could sense that I was holding something back and kept pressuring me to tell her what it was.

I was reluctant to admit to her that I fantasised about seeing another man fuck her and said that I would only tell her on the understanding that she knew that this was just a very horny fantasy and that I would never let something happen that we were not both fully committed too.

She was so eager to hear by now that she would have agreed to anything. Just the thought of telling her this deep dark fantasy had my cock rock hard within her and I stepped up the pace of my fucking.

I could feel Sue's vaginal walls clenching and unclenching on my cock and I took the plunge and told her Phil's confession. As I embellished a little on the detail I could tell that she was very turned on and I told her I was cumming. Sue groaned "me too" and we finished with the most marvellous simultaneous climax. Sue's cunt was almost squirting and I could feel it running down between our bodies. I was still very turned on and as I withdrew from her I moved down her body, kissing all the way until I reached her dripping cunt.

The aroma was the most perfect perfume. I moved my tongue from her ass to her clit before poking my tongue in as far as I could get it. I then spent the next five minutes licking and sucking Sue to another orgasm.

We lay back exhausted, silent for a few minutes.

"Was it true" asked Sue. "About Phil wanting to fuck me?"

Sometimes I think people ask the stupidest questions but then again I think she just wanted to hear it again.

We talked about why it turned me on so much and I had to admit that I am not sure why it does. It just does.

Sue admitted that sometimes she did wonder what it would feel like to have another man see her naked or caress, feel, suck and fuck her whilst I watched.

It seems our fantasies were broadly similar but both of us had been afraid to admit it to each other. Over the next few weeks we enjoyed teasing each other during sex about having others join us and although we never believed that anything would happen. During the heat of sex it turned us both on to talk dirty.

I would say, "Can you feel Phil's throbbing hard cock teasing your beautiful cunt lips apart?"

"Imagine he is sucking your nipples whilst you wank him to orgasm".

"Can you feel him shoot his hot cum all over your tits and face?"

Sue would respond in a like manner, asking me if I liked watching her get fucked whilst wanking myself silly.

It all served to pep up our sex life immensely whilst leaving us feeling safe that neither of us strayed from each other.

Ironically, another of the things that improved our sex life is that over the last two years I have had to travel a lot around Europe and we developed our own brand of telephone sex where we would tell each other what we were wearing (or not), what we were doing to ourselves and what we would like to do to each other.

We often joke that I must have masturbated in every major European capital city and I know that for a while my mobile phone bill would have bankrupted some smaller African states.

The sex when I got home at the weekends however was fantastic.

As you can guess the distance between us sometimes made our fantasies take on a new life and we would talk about all sorts of things that we knew would never make a real appearance in our lives.

It was not long before we discovered instant messaging and the use of the web cam. Our long distance sex took on a whole new life as Sue would perform stripteases for me and use her toys on herself. I would sometimes tell her that I was expecting some girl or other from whichever office I was visiting and that I had invited her up to my room for a drink. This meant that there was a good chance that she could appear whilst we were chatting and would Sue like to watch me fuck her via the web cam? All this was pure fantasy of course.

Sue would respond by telling me that she had invited Phil around for a meal and that the front door was open and he may well walk in on her writhing about with 10 inches of vibrating pink rabbit thrusting into her hot wet cunt.

It was ironic that we seemed to have more and better sex during the time that I was travelling both with the telephone and web sex and again at the weekends when would pretend that we were making up for our time apart. Whether or not we would have made love if I had been home is debateable but as I have said, our sex life was getting better and better.

We had started to experiment in other ways and Sue had become much more adventurous even allowing me to cum on her face for the first time. This provided much material for the next week's web cam discussions.

One evening during the week following her facial Sue was performing for me on camera and holding her pink cunt lips apart when she moaned, "oh my God, I need to pee".

"Then just do it", I moaned from 900 miles away, pulling on my very hard cock.

"No, I can't"

"Yes, please, do it for me", I pleaded.

Sue disappeared from view for about 10 seconds and came back with a punch bowl. She barely had time to place in view so that she could squat on it when a torrent of piss streamed from between her lips. The sound of her pee splashing in the bowl and the look on her face had me shooting my load in seconds.

"You're a pervert", she scolded with a smile on her face.

"You went to get the bowl, not me" I responded.

The following weekend we discussed why it had turned us on so much. We didn't know but we had to take it further.

By now it was a regular occurrence for me to stand over Sue and aim my cum for her mouth. Sometimes I would strike the target and other times could only reach her tits. Either way I would end up massaging it into her tits or licking it off her face.

Sue's particular favourite was for me to withdraw from her cunt as soon as I had shot my first jet into her and blow the rest on her labia. As soon as I had done this I had to push as much cum as I could back into her cunt with my tongue.

No matter how many times Sue had reached orgasm she could always cum again if I got that bit right.

This particular weekend I knelt above Sue as she wanked me, she whispered, "do you want to piss on me"?

"Oh fuck yes", I moaned, and pictured the sight of me sending a strong stream of piss all over her tits. "And how about Phil standing the other side and pissing over you as well?"

I thought I had overstepped the mark for a moment and Sue slowed her wanking. However, she raised herself up without releasing my cock and kissed me.

"I fantasise about you both cumming and pissing on me" she said. "Am I too naughty for you?"

Well, I blew my load there and then, my cum squirting on her pubic hair. We hugged tightly and I felt my warm sticky cum spread out over us.

We took ourselves to the shower room kissing and fondling each other as we went. As we soaped each other and cleaned off, Sue caressed my cock back to a full hard on.

"It's difficult for me to piss like this you know?"

"Do you want to do it now?" she asked and promptly forced her tongue into my mouth.

"Do you want me to?"

"Oh yes please", she moaned.

Sue stood back from me expecting me to piss right away but you know what it's like when you have a hard on, especially one as stiff as mine was at that moment. However I felt it stirring and told her get ready. Sue knelt in front of me, her face at cock height with the shower raining down on her.

"Here it comes", I moaned and the piss started to pulse from my cock. Sue raised herself back up, her face passing through my hot jet of piss. It must have lasted 20 or 30 seconds but in that time I had pissed over Sue's face, tits, stomach and cunt. When I kissed her I tasted diluted piss running down her face.

"Oh fuck, that was good" she moaned. "But it's my turn now".

I got down on my knees and gently prised Sue's labia apart and nibbled her clit.

"Keep doing that" she said, "I won't be long" and with that her first jet hit me square in the nose and mouth. I choked and spluttered a bit but I wasn't going to miss a second. I let her stream wash over me for a few seconds and then kissed my way up her body feeling the rest of her hot piss hit my hand as I fingered her gently. I had not been so turned on for ages and was already bone hard again.

We finished our shower with a more leisurely fuck under a hot powerful cascade, gently soaping and cleansing each other. When we hit the bed we fell naked into each others arms and were asleep in minutes.

The next morning I woke Sue by gently sucking her nipples. She loves that and will get very wet, very quickly. I asked her if she was ok with the way our sex life was going as we had done some things recently that I had never dreamed we would do.

"I really am fine with" it she said, "I only wish we had been more adventurous earlier on"

"What about when we talk about another man joining us", I asked.

"You know: Phil I mean."

"Why, are you thinking us going up a level with this"? She asked.

I thought carefully about my answer, did I want it to happen? What were the consequences?

"I have been thinking about it more and more but you know I could never do anything that would jeopardise our marriage."

"I have to admit that sometimes when you are away and we have been talking on the net, you have got me so worked up. And it has gone through my mind on more than one occasion: the idea is not as shocking as it was to start", she answered.

"Well it's good that we both understand each others fantasies and that we seem to be getting more alike in our desires, but let's not over analyse it.

It's good to have some things remain as fantasy I thought.

The next week saw me in Berlin for four days and the first two nights were following the recent pattern of mutual teasing. On the third night away Sue was sitting at the PC and talking dirty to me, her web cam in focus on her breasts which were peeking seductively out from her kimono dressing gown.

"I wish you were here now", said Sue". "I need a mans hands on these breasts". She leant back on the chair and I saw her hands slide beneath my view to her pussy.

"Of course if you can't make it I could always invite Phil over to take care of them for me", she teased.

"Oh fuck yes", I said pulling on my hard cock.

I was staring intently at the screen as her beautiful firm tits kept popping out from their hiding place as she worked her fingers in her cunt. Then it took me a second or so to notice a hand at her shoulder; a mans hand!

It caressed her neck and then teased her gown open revealing her firm breasts and even firmer nipples. The hand moved slowly across her right breast. Another hand appeared in view to copy the movements of the first on her left breast. I watched the hands first caress softly then increase their grip. I didn't realise how quiet we had both been until I heard Sue groan in pleasure.

"Are you OK?" She whispered quietly into the microphone.

"Uh, oh yes" I managed to stammer.

The hands had disappeared from view.

"No, are you really OK", with what's happening I mean? She questioned again.

"Sure", I stammered again as I recovered some composure. "If I was to say that I had just cum over my hand and didn't realise it would you believe me?"

Even though I had just cum I was still rock hard.

"Is it Phil?" I asked.

"Yes of course darling." "I thought it was time for me to take the initiative."

"Do you approve?"

In answer, I pointed my web cam at my cock. The head was still covered in cum and I had to clean up with a tissue.

"I think it's OK to carry on", I heard Sue say to Phil.

I heard Phil for the first time. "You're both sure about this?"

"Yes" we both chorused.

With that Phil's hands returned to Sue's breasts. He opened her gown fully and gently stroked her breasts and tweaked her nipples.

I saw his left hand caress down her stomach while his right hand continued to alternately stoke and gently pinch her nipples. The left hand disappeared from view but I could tell from the look on her face and the way her body jerked that Phil's fingers had found her pussy.

I was dangerously close to cumming again, my cock so hard that it was painful. However I did not want to cum again until I had seen where this was leading.

Sue had lost the gown now and was naked before another man for the first time in at least 18 years. Phil was still standing behind Sue and reaching around to tease her breasts and pussy. Phil was fully dressed but Sue reaching around to unzip his fly. I could see that she was struggling with the zip. Phil undid his belt as Sue succeeded with his zip. Phil's trousers fell out of my view on the web cam. Sue caressed the growing bulge in Phil's underwear. Almost with a will of its own Phil's cock head appeared over the waistband of his underwear. Sue leaned forward to lick the precum from the top of his cock whilst sliding his underwear over his hips to the floor.

Sue then grasped Phil's cock and gently wanked it as she licked the head. My own cock was ready to burst a major blood vessel and I stammered. "What does it feel like darling"?

"What's it like to have another cock in your hand after all this time"?

"Mmphh" was the garbled reply as she sunk her mouth fully over Phil's cock and sucked harder.

The scene was straight from a porn film as I watched my wife's hand pump Phil's cock faster and faster. I could almost feel the suction as I watched her cheeks hollow as she sucked harder and faster.

I could see Phil's balls start to churn as he was building to orgasm. Sue alternated between sucking and licking.

"Oh fuck", I said into the web cam. "He's going to cum on your face. I wanked my own cock harder and harder. I could tell that Phil was close to cumming even though I couldn't see his face.

The first jet of cum must have hit the back of Sue's throat quite forcefully. She pulled her mouth from his cock whilst continuing to wank him hard. The second and third blasts hit her on the nose and chin.

The sight of my friends cum dribbling over my wife's face sent me into one of the best orgasms I can remember. I have no idea where the first blast of my own cum went as it left my cock with such force. The feeling in my cock and balls had made me close my eyes for a couple of seconds. When I opened them again my wife was licking the last dribbles of cum from Phil's cock.

Oh how I wished that I was at home at that point. Although I have to say that there was something very erotic about the helplessness of being so far away from home.

Sue turned back to the web cam. "Did you enjoy that as much as I did", she asked?

"Oh yes my darling". "I just wish that I was at home with you now to hold you and fall a sleep in your arms".

"Me too", she said.

"Is Phil stopping over tonight", I asked, not sure if I wanted to know the answer.

"No, I want you to be here with me when he fucks me properly" she said with a very impish grin on her face.

There it was: out in the open. My wife wants to experience another mans cock. No longer a fantasy it was going to happen. I could only admire her self control as she could have fucked Phil there and then with my blessing but this way would be so much better.

How is Phil with this, I asked (as if I couldn't guess)? Phil had disappeared from view.

"He's left already" said Sue. I think he's little bit unsure about your take on this when your cock is not ruling your head she laughed.

I guess Phil had been playing it clever as we discussed this on many occasions and we both knew where we would like to take this.

"I can't wait to get home darling, are you ok with all this"?

"Of course I am Rob, I wanted to organise this tonight to show you that I am really enjoying our sex these days and I want you to know that whatever you want, I want, just hurry home".

Of course I had another day of meetings in Berlin but all of the next day my mind was elsewhere. I had managed to get an earlier flight though and expected to be home by about midnight that night.

I got home that night and the lights were still on so I guessed that Sue was still up. I came into the house and saw Sue at the PC. She was wearing her kimono as the night before. When she heard me come in we rushed to embrace each other. The sight of her beautiful pert breasts peaking out from her kimono is enough to revive the boner on a dead man and mine needed no further encouragement.

We kissed for a few minutes and our embrace gradually got more passionate as I massaged her breasts. I opened her kimono and let it fall to the floor. She was naked underneath and I could not wait to get her into bed.

"Wait a moment, I have to say goodnight to Phil". With that she sat back down at the PC. On the screen was Phil. Both web cams were on and I could see that Phil was also naked and pulling hard on his cock. The roles were reversed this time of course although Phil was only 3 miles or so across town.

Sue typed a message:

"Cum for me Phil"

And with that she moved the seat back and opened her legs so that Phil could watch her fingers slip into her cunt.

Phil changed hands and typed with one hand and wanked with the other.

"I can see why you use a microphone now Rob".

My mind raced as I tried to read all of the messages that they had been typing for the last hour or so. It looked like Sue had been teasing Phil to the point of orgasm for almost an hour. I took over the keyboard and typed...

"Thanks for looking after things whilst I was away"

Phil had given up typing and was pulling on his cock for all he was worth.

Sue peered over my shoulder still naked she had on hand on her cunt as she rubbed my cock through my trousers with the other.

On the screen Phil's cock erupted as a jet of cum shot from his cock over his stomach and chest. He went back to the keyboard and typed with a shaky hand "Oh fuck that was good, I have to go and clean up. Can I call you tomorrow?"

"Sure", I typed in response. "Night"

I turned to face Sue and we kissed long and slow. Her lips were full and wet as our tongues met.

I caressed her beautiful bottom with one hand and tweaked her nipples with the other.

"Take me to bed and fuck me" she moaned.

We carried on kissing as we climbed the stairs. Sue was already naked and I tried to catch up shedding my clothes as we reached our bedroom.

We fell on the bed as I removed the last of my clothes. My cock was almost as hard as it had been the night before whilst watching on the webcam as Phil's hands caress my wife's breasts and finger fuck her whilst I was 900 miles away.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.