Pleasant Coding Interruption

by Otakuman

Copyright© 2012 by Otakuman

science fiction Sex Story: A writer trying to code his website gets some help from an unusual (and furry) source!

Caution: This science fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Furry   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story.

"AARRGGHHGGHH!! This is driving me crazy!" I banged my fist on the computer desk, wincing a bit due to hitting it harder than I had intended. My little Siamese cat came running in at the noise, and chirruped at me softly before leaping onto my bed to curl up in a pile of clothes. I glanced at the clock on the screen, and groaned to myself. "Princess, I've been struggling with this for over six hours, it's 4:30 in the morning now!" She gave me a soft 'mrow', and covered her nose with her paw as she curled into a tiny fur ball.

"I just don't know what I'm doing wrong, kitty. I'm following the directions on this HTML/CSS coding guide, and it works when I copy their example, but it doesn't work when I try to put the same code in my page! I've got to take a break, maybe get a snack and some caffeine, that might help me to focus a little better." As I got up to wander down the deserted apartment hall, I said, "I really wish you could help me with this coding, Princess. HAH! That would be quite a sight, my little sweetheart banging away on the keyboard like she knew what she was doing!" I laughed and left the room, as I heard her say, "Meow!"

After stopping in the restroom, I decided to eat my microwave burrito in the kitchen and was chugging what was left of the energy drink, when something percolated through my tired brain. "Wait a sec, the cat didn't 'meow' when I left the room ... I'd swear she SAID 'Meow'!" I exclaimed to the empty kitchen. I didn't think I was THAT tired, so I hurriedly gulped the rest of the drink and slowly made my way back to my room.

I cautiously edged the door open and looked towards my bed, then breathed a sigh of relief when I didn't see anything but a pile of clothes. Turning towards my computer, I just about jumped out of my skin when the young girl sitting there said, "Hi!"

"WHO THE HE..." I bit my tongue on the expletive, and modified my sentence a bit. "Who ... Who are you? What are you doing in my room?" I blurted out. As I stared at her, I began to realize she wasn't a human girl, she was some sort of cat person, lightly covered in fur, with triangular ears and a long twitching tail. From what I could tell, she looked to be about 12 years old in human terms. She was just wearing one of my old T-shirts, although it was long enough to cover her decently.

Grinning at me, the girl said, "My name's Cassandra, or Sandy for short. As to why I'm here, you asked for my help, don't you remember?"

Stunned, I looked at her and muttered stupidly, "I ... wait, what?"

She got up to sit on the bed, motioning me to take the computer chair. As she sat down, she drew her knees up to her chest and pulled the shirt over them. A portion of my confused brain realized that this exposed her lightly furred slit to my view, and I hurriedly focused on her face as she began talking. "Like I said, you asked for my help! Well, technically, you wished your cat could help you, but let's face it, does she really seem that bright to you?"

I rubbed the back of my neck in confusion and said, "Well, no, but I was just kidding around. I was frustrated with all of this HTML and CSS stuff, I just wanted to make a web page for my stories."

She grinned, and said, "Tah daah! That's why I'm here. Those of us at the Bureau of Furry Coding Goddesses like to help out you poor hairless types every now and then. Since you were talking to your cat, our sensors registered the wish, and I was dispatched to help you!"

"Wait, I'm confused ... What sensors? What do you mean by Goddesses, and where's my cat?" My mind was reeling, and I still wasn't sure if this was some sort of sleep-deprived hallucination.

"DUUH!" Cassandra exclaimed, "Your cat's whiskers are the sensors, what did you think they were for? And we're not really all-powerful supernatural beings, it's just a nickname, surely you've heard of code gods and such referring to skilled programmers? As for your cat, she was the catalyst ... hehe," she paused and giggled at the word play, before continuing, "She was the catalyst that let me come here. I'm kind of sharing her body, she's sleeping right now. By the way, she says she wants something besides dry cat food all the time!"

I looked Cassandra over, and saw that her markings were the same as my cat's points. Automatically, I mumbled, "Yeah ... I'll try to get some cans for her the next time I go to the store ... This is all so unreal, I MUST be hallucinating this!"

Seeing my confusion, Cassandra reached over and gave me a pinch on my arm, causing me to jump. "See, you're not dreaming," she said.

"OUCH!" I yelped as I rubbed my arm, and asked, "So you guys just come here and help lots of beginning coders like me? How come I haven't heard of a mass invasion of cute cat-girls?"

She looked abashed for a moment, and said, "Well, to be honest, mostly we help out on big commercial software, when a coding problem is causing a big delay. Sometimes we might help on a fan created project if there are a lot of people following it. Anyway, we mostly just do stuff without being seen, like fix little errors in the code, or give a programmer a flash of inspiration on how to get around his problem. Even fixes like that doesn't happen very often, most programmers fix the problems themselves, and very few of them talk to their cats about their problems!"

I looked at her in puzzlement, and asked, "OK, so why are you here? I don't work for a big company, and I certainly don't have hundreds of people waiting for my web page to be built."

She giggled nervously, and said, "Umm ... Actually, I fibbed a little, I'm not really supposed to be here. I'm just a junior clerk-in-training, and I've never even left the bureau before! Look, you just don't realize how BORING it gets sitting on the night shift and monitoring the sensors! Ahh, I'd REALLY appreciate it if you didn't tell on me. I've been monitoring you and your cat for a while, and you always seem to treat her well. When I heard you wish that she'd help you I couldn't resist!"

"Who would I tell? None of my friends would believe me!" I leaned back in the computer chair and thought for a while, before I asked her, "OK, you're here, do you mind helping me with this stuff?"

She grinned at me and said, "It's already done. We're pretty fast on the computer, after all, Cats love mice!" She giggled at her pun and continued, "The only problem was that there were a couple of tags that didn't get closed, and you didn't end some declarations with semicolons. You did really well for a beginner. Since fixing your problems didn't take much time at all, I read some of your stories while you were in the kitchen."

I began stammering about how they were fiction and protected under the right of free speech, but she quickly cut me off. "Relax, cowboy, I thought they were pretty hot! That one about the runaway slave got me really wet, see?" She raised the T-shirt and used her fingers to spread apart her glistening slit, and I felt my heart leap into my throat as I stared hard at her exposed pink insides.

I suddenly realized that all I had on was boxers, as it had been a hot night. I felt my erection grow with surprising swiftness, and I hurriedly jerked my gaze back upwards, my ears burning. "Umm, just how old are you, anyway?" I quickly asked.

"What's the matter, afraid of getting in trouble if we do something naughty?" she teased. "We Cats live about twice as long as you, and in your years I'm 24! I may still look like a 12-year-old of your world, but trust me, I'm legal in both this world and my own! So, now that's out of the way, do you wanna have sex?"

My pulse began pounding in my head, and without thinking, I blurted out, "But ... but wouldn't that be bestiality?"

She got off the bed and marched over to me, her paws on her small hips. "Do I look like a BEAST to you, dummy?" she demanded vehemently, her tail lashing.

I gulped, and said, "Well ... yes, since you ask! You've got a tail, fur, cat ears, and a cat-shaped face, complete with whiskers!"

She scowled at me and said, "We're going to have to work on your species-ism! I'm sentient and can talk, how many beasts do you know that fit that mold? Anyway, do these look like something a beast would have?" She slowly pulled her shirt over her head, and stood before me completely nude ... well, as nude as a lightly furred cat-girl could get. Her almost-human-shaped body had the beginning curves of adolescence, and she had two small human-looking breasts, covered with a very light coating of short downy fur.

I ogled her lovely bosom for a moment, my heart thumping, before she grabbed my hand and placed it directly over one of her breasts. "Does this FEEL like an animal teat?" she inquired. I gave it a gentle squeeze, causing her to gasp softly.

"OK, you've got me there, I don't go around fondling animals, but this feels like a young woman's breast!" I said, as I gently teased the nipple with my thumb and forefinger, causing it to proudly stand at attention.

"Mmm..." she purred, and grabbed my other hand, pulling it to her furry mound. "How about this, does it feel like an animal's pussy?" she asked. I slowly stroked the vulva, before gently sliding my finger between her lips and feeling the moist heat of her sex. "Ooo, that's nice!" she murmured.

"Err ... This feels like a beautiful human cunt!" I huskily said, as my thumb wandered up to tease her clit. "OK, you've convinced me, sweet Cassandra! Can you forgive me?" Her quick pants of breath told me I was forgiven, as I pressed her button hard with my thumb.

"AHH! Right there!" she moaned, as she pressed her hips into my wandering hand. I continued to gently tease her nipple while I fingered her cleft, her rapid breathing telling me I was doing something right.

I leaned down to take her other nipple into my mouth, the sparse fur around the areola feeling silky on my tongue. I could feel a powerful purr vibrating her body as I licked her areola and nipple, and I plunged my fingers in and out of her sopping slit. She groaned as she reached into my boxers and began slowly rubbing the skin up and down on my shaft. "Oh, darling Sandy!" I said, as I guided her to the bed, "I'm still not a hundred percent sure this is really happening, but I'm going to make the most of it!"

Her tail wrapped around my waist as I lay her on the rumpled bed, and I moved my mouth down to her mound, causing her to gasp in pleasure. She began growling like a wild animal as I slurped up her juices and thrust my tongue deep into her snatch. "OHH YESS!" she screamed, as I wormed my fingers inside her, gently sucking on her clit while my tongue flicked against it.

I felt her beginning to crest, so I used my teeth to lightly tug on her love button while I used my fingers to press against her G-spot. She began to wail, grabbing my head and pushing it into closer contact with her quivering sex. I rolled back the furry flesh surrounding her clitoris, and rapidly flicked my tongue against the erect nub. That instantly caused her to lose control, her vagina spasming tightly on my fingers as a flood of lubrication came pouring into my mouth. I kept up the frantic action of my fingers and tongue for almost thirty seconds as she yowled loudly, until finally she collapsed into a quivering puddle on the bed.

"Oh ... my!" she panted, "I haven't felt that good in a long time, and we haven't even had sex yet! C'mere, lover!" She sat up and grabbed the waistband of my boxers, dragging them down in one quick motion. "Mmm," she purred, taking my organ in a soft paw, "This will be my first human cock! Most of the cat-boys I've met aren't that thick, not that I've met very many. Plus, those spikes they have really AREN'T very comfortable, you know!"

She moved her head down to begin rasping her rough tongue over my shaft, the sensation unlike anything I'd felt before. She hit a sensitive spot, causing shivers to run down my spine, and I groaned loudly. Grinning up at me, Cassandra proceeded to open her mouth wide, before sliding it over the head of my penis. I felt a momentary qualm as I saw her sharp teeth glinting, but I realized she was carefully keeping them from contacting the skin as she slid more and more of my cock into her mouth.

"Oh! Cassandra! That feels wonderful!" I moaned. Her eyes sparkled as she forced my shaft deeper, almost gagging as she hit the back of her throat, then withdrawing slightly. I could feel her tongue licking the underside of my cock, as she hollowed her cheeks and sucked on the head.

After a few minutes of feeling this incredible pleasure, I was slightly disappointed when she pulled my saliva-coated penis from her mouth with a soft 'plop'. Any disappointment quickly turned to joy when she turned to me and said, "I can't wait any longer, please fuck me NOW!"

I happily positioned myself and obliged her, my well-lubricated glans sliding easily into her soaked snatch. "OH YES! You are so tight!" I cried, as I began thrusting. She wrapped her arms around me, and I could feel her carefully-sheathed claws ever so lightly pricking the skin of my back.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.