To Be or Not to Be Dumped? - Cover

To Be or Not to Be Dumped?

by Winterfrog

Copyright© 2012 by Winterfrog

Erotica Sex Story: Love is an exciting game with many ups and many downs. This story is from November 2007 but it has not been here at Storiesonline before now.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   .

Many thanks to techsan for editing this story.

I think that I, Dennis Sandén, was a rather average young man in our small Scandinavian town where I had a pleasant life thanks to my three years in vocational school and in army service as anti-aircraft equipment technician. I had got a well-paid job at a company, which restored and installed machines to the industry. On that very special Saturday evening which changed my life forever, I was 23 years old and still single when my best friend's new girlfriend had invited me to a party.

The party was said to be a Dutch treat and would take place that Saturday evening. When I rang the bell at the entrance to the house where the party was held, I got a real surprise because it was Rebecka Broman who opened the door for me.

Though Rebecka was a very good-looking girl, I didn't like her at all and therefore had hardly ever spoken with her because she was regarded as a real stuck-up bitch toward us boys with a blue-collar job. We had never understood her reason for that because she herself was working in her parents' shoe shop and that wasn't much to brag about.

She had some kind of loose relationship with Gabriel Olinder, a rich daddy's spoiled son from her own wealthy part of our small Scandinavian town. I disliked him like hell after he, with the aid of his daddy's money and new Mercedes took over a beautiful virgin girlfriend I had several years ago. That's the game, but this asshole humiliated me with pictures of how he took her cherry and dumped her soon after that.

Gabriel's father got several angry letters published in our local newspaper because the local police never tried to find out who had poured a tin of "Paint Off" on his new Mercedes. Gabriel accused me but calmed down rather soon when some nasty boys from my neighborhood had told him what could happen if he continued with that bullshit.

When I got into the party, Rebecka looked with visible disgust at the bottle of "VAT 69", a fair Scotch blend whisky, which I had brought with me and she said with a sound of disgust in her voice, "So you must drink that stuff to pretend that you are a real man."

I never found out if her sour comment was caused because "69" is an oral sex position or if she had expected malt whisky instead of only blended whisky, though it was of fair quality. However I replied, "Not at all, but that was all I had."

She continued, "But you can't skip drinking it."

I wanted her to shut up so I gave her a silly suggestion, which I was sure she would never accept and said, "Of course I can skip drinking it if I have something better to do. By the way, there's a great band at the Park Hall tonight. If you are coming with me dancing there right now, I'll drive and be sober the whole evening."

Once again Rebecka looked at me with disgust, but when she noted that most people in the room then were staring at us in silence she gave me a smile and said, "It would be a pleasure."

The other guests did applaud her when she took my bottle, placed it on a table and told me, "Let's go, darling."

Rebecka's sweet smile vanished immediately after we had closed the door from outside and she barked at me, "Why in the hell did you do this damn shit to me?"

"Look at the bright side. You got your sober Saturday evening together with a nice guy."

"What nice guy? You're a crazy nerd."

Nothing more was said until we got to my car. I cursed myself for my big mouth, which had brought me to this stupid "date" with a stuck-up bitch I really disliked. I knew that there would be a lot of questions to answer tomorrow, so I had to keep my word and continue the 85 kilometers trip to that dance hall.

Rebecka must have read my mind because she barked at me, "Don't dare try any tricks to get out of this. It is your stupid idea, so shut up and drive."

She switched on the radio and listened at the music for ten - fifteen minutes before she turned to me and asked, "You didn't expected me to accept this so called date, did you?"

"No."

She gave a sweet smile and I noted that she was rather beautiful when she smiled and said, "But I did."

"Yes, you did and we are on the road. Let's try to forget all hard feelings for the time being and have a pleasant evening."

Rebecka gave a new smile before she asked, "Do you really mean that?"

"Yes."

"Deal."

Thereafter we made pleasant small talk until we got to the dance hall.

Our first dance was a quick one and to my great pleasure I found out that Rebecka was keen at it. It was she who suggested that we stay on the dance floor for two further tunes before we went for refreshments. Of course, I danced with many other girls during the evening but now and then even with Rebecka, who didn't sit down many minutes during the whole evening. However, she "saved the last dance for me" and held me very tight during it.

She fell asleep almost immediately on the way home and didn't wake up before we were back in our hometown again and I shook her awake to find out where she lived. When I stopped the car outside her apartment, she said, "Thanks for a pleasant evening. I'll call you later."

That was it. However, it had been a pleasant evening even for me.

I hadn't expected a call from her and I must confess that it was a pleasant surprise when Rebecka called me on Thursday evening. She told me that she would like to go to the dance hall the next Saturday because a very popular band was playing that evening. I agreed to drive and before hanging up she told me that she probably would bring her friend Annelie with her.

On Saturday evening I got to Rebecka's apartment almost on time and after only a few minutes she came out. But she surprised me by getting into the back seat and before I had time to ask her why she did that, Gabriel Olinder got into the back seat next to her.

Of course, I didn't take such humiliation. I switched off the engine, went around the car, opened the back door on Gabriel's side and dragged him out of the car so he fell down on the ground. Rebecka was quiet but had a strange look on her face as I shouted to her, "This car isn't made for garbage transport."

Gabriel was obviously rather boozed, because it took some time for him to rise up from the ground and begin his expected attack against me. I stepped aside so his swings missed me by almost a half-meter before I sent him back to the ground with only one hit with my right fist. Then I dragged him to a bench beside the entrance of the house where Rebecka had her apartment and threw him into a sitting position.

Rebecka had remained silent during the entire few seconds it had taken me to get rid of Gabriel. Back at the car I told her, "Get into the front seat."

I didn't expect her to do that, but she did and when she was seated she said, "I'm sorry."

Then she told me that her friend Annelie had wanted to come with us but she had come down with a terrible flu. Gabriel had come uninvited to her apartment with a bottle of wine. She had only taken one small glass and Gabriel had emptied the bottle. She had believed him when Gabriel had told her that he and I had no hard feelings between us any longer, so she had promised to let him come with us to the dance hall. She told me that though Gabriel had been some kind of a boyfriend for her at one time, nowadays he was only a friend.

Rebecka and I had a pleasant evening at the dance hall and this time she was awake during the drive home. When I stopped at her apartment she told me that she wasn't in the mood for any sex or necking but if I dropped those thoughts, I could come in for a cup of tea and a sandwich. I accepted.

She had a nice two room flat in good order with expensive looking furniture. Rebecka's parents obviously paid her fair a salary. She had planned for this in advance and had bought two big shrimp sandwiches. Before I left her about three o'clock in the Sunday morning, we agreed to have lunch together later that day.

During the lunch at a small restaurant she told me the latest news about Gabriel. After we had left him on the bench, he had gone to the pub for some further drinking and thereafter took a taxi to the dance hall to get revenge on me. He was regarded as too drunk to be admitted and got involved in an argument and fight with the man in the ticket box. A police patrol had been nearby and, after some quarreling, took him to the police station for the night.

A few weeks later Gabriel lost his driving license for one year because he had been caught several times speeding and the high fines for his Saturday evening added to the speeding fines became too much for the authorities. Within a few months he had turned into a heavy drinker and sometimes even joined the local "A-team" (unemployed alcoholics, usually gathering in some park for drinking).

Both Rebecka and I were surprised about how well we got along together and had almost equal opinions on many quite different matters. She was a beautiful girl and it was my goal to get her laid as soon as possible. But unfortunately Rebecka had no intentions of co-operating in that matter. She told me later that her main reason for not having sex with me was that she already had fallen in love with me but she feared that I would use her as some kind of trophy to show up Gabriel and dump her after I got what I wanted. Of course, that wasn't true because even I had warm feelings for her and had no intentions of dumping her.

It was Rebecka's parents who planted in us the strong temptation to start fucking, which we in no way could resist. They had booked a holiday week at Madeira but her mother's divorced and now single sister had been involved in a car accident so Rebecka's mom preferred to stay home and help her sister. Her father didn't care about the skipped trip and they gave the tickets to Rebecka, who sold one of them to me for half the price of the real value. The travel agency agreed to do change the booking.

Madeira is a Portuguese island in the Atlantic Ocean about five flight hours away from Scandinavia. It is probably best known for its Madeira wine and exotic flowers. We had an early flight and arrived about one o'clock at a nice five star hotel in the hotel area a slight distance from Funchal, the capital of the island.

It had been a very early morning for us, so we decided to take a siesta after lunch. Siesta in a Latino country doesn't necessary mean only sleeping and both Rebecka and I had other, much better plans as soon as we were in bed. She asked me, "Do you love me?"

I looked her right in her eyes and told her the truth, "Yes, I do, Rebecka. I love you very much."

"I love you too?"

It was like opening a dam. Our strong feelings took over everything else and our only goal was to undress each other as soon as possible, which didn't take many seconds. Rebecka was already very wet when she spread her legs and I entered her for our first fuck. She was tight and kept moving. Both of us got an intensive orgasm rather soon and only a few minutes later we were involved in a little slower and longer lasting lovemaking.

We had dinner at the hotel and after dinner, we called it a night early with an intensive lovemaking session again before we fell asleep after a long but very great day.

After a "quickie" before breakfast we got our rented car so we could see that romantic island. Though we spent a good time at the pool, we also spent plenty of time looking at all those things one ought to see there, like "forgotten, until recently, isolated valleys". In Funchal we visited the famous wine house where a man sentenced to death was drowned in a huge Madeira wine barrel according to his last wish. One day we took a long hike on a "levada" (irrigating system) in the mountain. Driving in our rental car along the infamous "donkey path" on a steep mountainside was a strange experience, which made Rebecka rather pale.

Every day began with a morning fuck and ended with at least one good fuck, some evenings more that that, before we fell asleep. Our last evening on the island we spent at Casino Madeira, first eating a great meal and watching a show in their famous restaurant, then participating in some gambling (which almost paid the evening) and then had a good time in the Casino's night club.

We had not talked much about the future during our holiday but during our last night at the hotel we began talking about what to do back home. Rebecka suggested that I move into her apartment so we could save the rather high rent I paid for my apartment. I agreed.

Within a year we had bought a house and less than one year later we were married. Almost one year after the wedding we had our son Emil and fifteen moths later our daughter Ida. Now we were an average family and everything went fine between Rebecka and me with only minor quarrels now and then.

Time went bye and we were still in love when we celebrated our tenth anniversary with a big party. Many of our friends were already divorced, some of them even remarried. Rebecka's best friend Annelie had two broken marriages behind her and now she bragged that she had now met "the love of her life" on the Internet.

But the shit hit the fan only a couple of months after our big anniversary party. It didn't come suddenly but I knew her so well that I almost immediately noted the first slight change in her behavior toward me.

Of course, I asked her to tell me if she had gotten or suspected some disease or if there was something else bothering her or if I had done something wrong or ought to have done something in a different manner. She denied any differences and tried to convince me that everything was all right.

When our relationship continued to slowly chill down, I couldn't resist thinking that as several of her friends had cheated on their husbands, so why shouldn't Rebecka try to do that.

But my observations gave no clues. She didn't begin to dress any sexier, used no extra make up, had no extra overtime, scheduled no extra "girls' nights out", had no strange phone calls, nothing unusual at all. I thought that she must be clever as hell to avoid all usual signs of cheating.

It was with a really sad feeling I decided that, for the first time since we originally met, I would begin to search for clues of cheating in her personal belongings. I searched her drawers for new sexy underwear but found nothing. Nothing was hidden in the laundry basket. I checked her credit card bills and found nothing. Nothing strange was found in the phone bills. I checked her laptop for secret mail accounts and found nothing. I checked her car and didn't find anything, so I even kept the meter under observation.

Only her cell phone remained to be checked and I got my chance one evening when she left her phone in the charger when she went to her bowling gang. When I sneaked away with the phone to my little workshop in the basement, I thought, 'My dear Rebecka, now or never I'll get my evidence for your cheating.'

I read all text messages, listened to all voice messages and wrote down all unknown phone numbers for both outgoing and incoming calls. I even checked the few pictures she had taken with the camera in the phone. Then I noted that she had neither sent any pictures to other phones or e-mails nor received any pictures.

After checking the suspected numbers on the net, I was hundred percent sure that there was nothing of interest on Rebecka's phone, which meant that I could only see two possible explanations to her new chilly behavior toward me in our bed. First, she was cheating, but she did it in such clever ways that I would never find any evidence. Second, she wasn't cheating on me but for some unknown reason she had lost her love and become so fed up with me that she probably intended to dump me before getting involved with somebody else.

I wanted to know the truth and the next time she refused to have sex with me, I asked, "What have I done wrong to lose your love?"

"Rubbish! Have I said that I don't love you?"

"Do you?"

"Of course, but why in the hell can't you accept that I'm tired?"

"Have you got any plans or decisions about our future I ought to know?

"No and if I do, I'll let you know. Please let me sleep, I'm tired."

She didn't gave me any hints about our lost love, so I decided to take it easy and give her one month to get our relationship back to a normal level. If our problems remained or had gotten worse, I had to find out and try other solutions.

Two weeks later life itself had real surprise for me. Eight guys from our small town went to the capital to see our national soccer team play to a 1 - 1 draw against Northern Ireland in a qualification match for the European Championship tournament held the next year in Austria and Switzerland. Because the result wasn't as good as we expected, we went to a bar for some drinks to calm down our disappointment. It was there I met Madeleine by a coincident.

Madeleine was a very handsome woman in her mid-thirties. Classy dressed and with a bright smile, which immediately put me in a good mood. She was alone at that bar and I happened to get the empty stool next to her. We began small talk and after a short time we talked like old friends. Of course I saw that she had two golden rings on her ring finger and as I had suspected from her accent, she told me that she was from the northern part of the country. She owned a gift shop, had two days in the capital for a trade show, and had a flight booked at noon next day.

I told her about myself and about my own reason to be in that bar, which she had already understood. She had noted my wedding ring but I was a bit surprised when she asked me how long I was married and if I was still happy. I told her the truth - I wasn't - and that I expected to be dumped but didn't know the reason why my wife probably was going to do that. Madeleine replied that her marriage was in a mess also.

It wasn't easy to talk about serious matters in that noisy bar, so Madeleine suggested going to the piano bar at her hotel two blocks away. I agreed but when we got there after our short walk, we found out that bar was very crowded too. Therefore I agreed going to her room for a drink from the minibar.

We fixed our drinks and Madeleine began to talk about her marriage, which was in deep crisis because she had happened to catch her husband together with one of her best friends at her summerhouse. She had immediately put the summerhouse up for sale and the previous day she had gotten a message from her broker that she was offered a much higher price than she had dared to expect. She still loved her husband and he was a very good father to their two children, so she wasn't going to divorce him but wanted to give him a memorable lesson.

One drink later when I was finished my story about how my wife suddenly and without telling me the reason lost all interest in sex with me, I looked Madeleine straight in her eyes, held her hand and said with a soft voice, "It must have been some kind of destiny when we two unhappy people met and I got a feeling that it must be meant that we ought to do something."

She held my harder and whispered, "Exactly what I'm feeling and I want to thank the Good Lord for meeting somebody who really understands my situation."

I kissed her and I must say that the intensity in her kiss when she responded to my kiss was so hot that it really surprised me. I got as horny as hell and got a happy feeling that I had everything to win and nothing to lose. We stood up from the sofa and began slowly undressing each other.

Madeleine had a nice body, which I kissed on all sensitive spots until she moaned of pleasure. Then she got up from the bed, switched off most of the lights so it was almost dark. Then she opened her handbag, gave me a three-pack of condoms and whispered in my ear, "Tonight I want it everywhere." Then she rolled a condom on my stone hard cock before she took it deep in her mouth and gave me an intensive mouth fucking. Though I did my best to resist as long as possible I must confess that it wasn't easy.

After some necking we were ready for the next session and after a quick sucking she got up on all fours and after some slight problems I managed to enter her tight back door. It was not mine or my wife's favorite positions so we had only done it a few times during all our years together. But now during that glorious night with Madeleine it felt right. Madeleine began to moan and groan rather loudly. When I became unsure if it was from pain or pleasure and asked her if she wanted me to stop, she told me to go on. I did and when I comforted her afterwards, she told me that it had been the first and last time for her in that way but she would never regret having tried it once in her lifetime.

After a quick shower we found two small bottles with sparkling wine in the minibar and sat down for a while. After some necking she asked me to lie down on my back so she could use her mouth to roll a rubber on my cock. She was riding me for a while before we shifted to the missionary position for a long and intensive fucking, which we managed to conclude with an orgasm for both of us.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.