Meeting My Master
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by Amasterfound

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a true account of my first meeting with my master. It isn't perfect, but it is a hell of a good time.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

I arrived at the hotel where I had reserved a room for us. I walked into the lobby and saw him, reading a book while he waited for me. He really came!! My heart jumped into my throat. My stomach went up to where my heart used to be! There seemed to be a million butterflies flying around in there! I winked at him, to let him know that it was me.

As I checked in, he walked over to me and said "Hello, my dear."

I kissed him, not caring if anyone saw us or not. We kissed for so long that we had to stop to breathe!

"Wow, that was some kiss!" Dan said.

We picked up the keys to the room from the desk manager. We collected our luggage, headed to our room, and locked the door.

"I can't believe I'm really here, Dan! I have been waiting for this moment for months and we are finally together!" I exclaimed.

"Me neither, Dora. I must admit I was a little afraid that you wouldn't show up or that you would chicken out at the last minute." he answered me.

"Never, Dan! You mean more to me than anybody in the world! Just think that in a few short months we can be together permanently."

Dan and I were so excited that we couldn't wait any longer. We quickly undressed each other as we fell on the bed with arms and legs intertwined!

"We have some unfinished business to tend to, like all the sassiness you have been showing me over the last few months, and all the teasing you've put me through as well. It's time for your spanking 'young lady'!" my master announced.

He sat up and pulled me onto his lap, while I squirmed, giggled, and struggled.

"In addition to your misbehavior over the past few months, you wore panties under your skirt when you arrived. I specifically told you not to have any underwear on," he scolded me.

He spanked my bottom until it was a reddish pink and warm. It stung.

"I'm sorry, Dan. I'll do better."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Oops, sorry, Sir?"

"Sir?" he asked playfully as he swatted my ass again.

"Sorry, Master."

"That's better. Don't forget my title anymore, Slave."

"I won't, Master," I replied impishly while I squirmed on his lap.

I was able to free myself by wiggling loose. I tried to run away, but wasn't fast enough. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back toward himself.

Then Dan picked me up and tossed me on the bed, saying, "Where do you think you're going, Slave?"

"Uh, I have to use the restroom?"

"Yeah, right. I know what you're doing. You're teasing me by pretending to run."

"Now, would I do that? I'm an angel," I feigned innocence.

"You know very well that you did exactly that. If you're an angel, your mischievous look sure fooled me," Dan replied as he pinned me down to the bed.

I tried to wrestle myself loose, but he put his weight on my hands and wrists, keeping me in place.

"Don't me make swat you again. Otherwise, this time, you may end up in the corner," Dan warned me as he rubbed his cock against my pussy, feeling how wet I was. I became more than ready to feel his cock enter me for the first time.

"Wow, my slave, you are quite wet from this teasing, aren't you?" he taunted me.

Playing innocent again, I said "Who, me? From the hardness of your cock, it's you who is aroused by my little act."

"Oh, I think we're both horny now, aren't we?" Dan responded as he entered my pussy.

My breathing grew heavier as we continued our role-play. My pretense of escaping from Dan excited both of us. I could tell he enjoyed the thought of overpowering me. We did this cat-and-mouse game over the phone many times, so we both knew what to expect from each other. We kissed each other passionately. The kiss lasted for several minutes as he thrust in and out of me. His tongue mimicked what his cock did to me.

"Oh my fucking God! You're so damn tight!" he shouted.

"Oh shit, keep it up!"

He reached down and rubbed my clit.

"Yeah, that's right!" he groaned.

"Oh, fuck, I'm so close, Master!"

Our excitement built faster, until neither of us could hold out any longer. I felt Dan growing bigger inside me, indicating that he was about to cum. The feel of his cock, along him playing with my clit, sent me over the edge. The intensity of the orgasm made it harder to speak.

"Oh God, I'm cumming!" I replied as my arms tightened, threatening to cut off his circulation.

"Damn, I've gotta cum now!" he grunted.

I felt his cock and balls twitching and then the sudden warmth indicating his explosion. Our breathing slowed down as we held onto each other like a raft in the wake of a storm. We could hear and feel each other's hearts pounding as we relaxed.

"Damn it, babydoll, you look cute when you cum! I love the concentration on your face, as if you're in immense pain," Dan declared.

"Don't use the 'cute' word with me, but I like the look of utter pleasure you have when you cum. God, I love your brown eyes!"

"No prettier than yours. Not to mention that your auburn hair fits your passionate nature. I love redheads!"

"Don't forget our tempers!" I teased.

"I think I can find ways to deal with that!" he retorted.

Just then, we were interrupted by our growling stomachs, making us both break out into laughter.

"Sorry, due to my nervousness, I didn't eat much today," I explained.

"Well, I haven't eaten since lunch myself and that was at noon. I reckon we should clean up, get dressed, and find a place to eat," Dan suggested.

We washed each other in the shower and got dressed. I pulled out two T-shirts that I had brought him from Texas as souvenirs. He put one of them on and I wore its twin. We went downstairs and asked for directions to a restaurant that would still be open that late at night. We held each other as we walked there calmly, basking in each other's company.

"Boy, this is a great start to my vacation here in Phoenix!" I exclaimed.

"Well, I'm enjoying your vacation here, too," he grinned.

We walked in comfortable silence for a few minutes. We thought about the past few months, about how we met. We had first talked online, due to a difference of opinion on a story for which we had both written a review. Dan e-mailed a response to my disagreement on his review. We started talking online. Then after a while we began talking on the phone.

During that time, I expressed my desire to find a man worthy of being my Master: someone who could teach me and help me become the real me, the one that I had been running from for years. I had not allowed anyone, up to this point, to be my Master. They simply didn't measure up. I was scared to give control over to someone else. I had been hurt too many times. I didn't want to be hurt again. I built up walls, keeping everyone out, but Dan found a way past all of my barriers. I showed him who I really was, the one no one else saw.

"Hard to believe that this whole relationship started over a disagreement about a story. Now, we are together in person at last," Dan broke the silence.

"Yeah and I was right about that, too," I replied mischievously, knowing where that remark would lead.

"Must be aching for swats, my love! But, yes, you were right. Even masters are fallible." he answered teasingly.

"Now, why ever would I try to earn swats, Master?" I asked innocently.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe because you enjoy them?" he winked.

"More like I enjoy what happens after the swats!" I teased him again.

"Oh, yes, I forgot that you don't like the actual swats themselves, or the fact that giving them to you gets me hard," Dan taunted me.

"Never!" I returned innocently.

By this time, we approached TGI Friday's, the restaurant at which we chose to eat that night. Like a gentleman, Dan opened the door for me, the first man in my life to ever do something that courteous for me. He had made me feel cherished, more than anyone else had ever done.

"Here we are, my love. How hungry are you?" he asked me.

"Feel like I could eat a horse," I replied.

"I doubt they serve those, but perhaps some steak or shrimp might be good," Dan teased me.

"Both work for me! I think I'm in the mood for surf and turf," I announced.

We followed the hostess to our table and stole a hug and kiss as we waited for our waiter to appear. When he did, we ordered our drinks. I had Dr. Pepper and Dan asked for ice tea. When the drinks arrived, Dan ordered our dinners, which were steak and shrimp for me and Jack Daniel's glazed shrimp for him.

"So, what do we do tomorrow?" I inquired.

"I'd like to show you the Metrocenter and some other places in the city. We can also swim a bit in the pool. How does that sound?" Dan proposed.

"Sounds great! I love window shopping. I might even buy myself a blue jean skirt," I responded.

"Any kind of skirt on you looks nice, as long as it doesn't cover your knees!" he winked.

"I don't usually like to wear skirts, but I'm willing to wear a blue jean skirt. It feels similar to my jeans, which I prefer," I pointed out.

"Well, I mostly like the idea that you can hike up a skirt and have easy access to a girl's ass," he whispered, teasing me.

"Oh really!" I said with a mischievous grin.

"Damn straight! I especially love it when you aren't wearing panties underneath," he retorted.

"But wouldn't that make me seem a little like a slut?" I worried.

"Not in my opinion. Nobody needs to know that you're not wearing underwear and I won't tell," he promised me.

At this point, the waiter brought our dinner. We started eating in a comfortable silence, both famished from our earlier "workout" and the fact that we hadn't eaten much that day. As the waiter returned to refill our glasses, we remarked about how great the food tasted. The waiter thanked us for the compliment and we thanked him for his courteous service in keeping our glasses filled. He replied that he worked through college, that he was on summer break, and that it helped to be courteous to patrons in order to get good tips. We wished him good luck on the upcoming fall semester. He asked us if we wanted anything else to drink or maybe dessert.

"Yes, I'll have a Jack and Coke," Dan requested.

"I think that I'll pass myself. But I'll take a to-go box, please," I replied, anticipating more surf and turf later.

The waiter said that both would be right out. When he returned with them, Dan asked for the check and the waiter gave it to him.

"Thank you for eating here and I hope that you enjoyed your meal," the waiter told us.

"Yes, we did. It was very nice," I answered him.

Dan quickly got out his wallet and paid for the dinner and the tip. He finished the Jack and Coke while the waiter got the change. Then we took the box and headed back to the hotel, as it was after eleven at that point. After we got there, we went by the Coke machine, bought some sodas, and went to our room.

As soon as we entered the room, we stripped each other of our clothes, eager to pick up where we left off earlier. Dan suggested that we rent an adult movie on pay-per-view, to which I agreed.

"I think that you need a spanking first, young lady, for those teasing remarks you made earlier," he declared.

"What teasing remarks?" I asked with an angelic smile.

"You know very well what remarks, so don't play the innocent angel with me, slave," he replied with amusement.

"Hmm ... in that case," I replied wickedly as I ran off toward the bathroom.

He caught me and led me to the bed, where he put me over his lap and spanked me until my bottom was dark pink again. At this point, I started my mock escape by squirming off his lap, trying to run back toward the bathroom.

He grabbed me and smiled, "Don't make me handcuff you, slave."

"You wouldn't dare!" I cried with false outrage.

"Try me. You know me better than that," he grinned diabolically.

I squirmed loose and got to the bathroom door. Dan stopped me again, dragged me back to the bed, and handcuffed me. He gave me a few more stinging swats on my ass. I laughed even while he spanked me, as we enjoyed our role-play. He started the movie and put me down on my belly.

Dan fingered my pussy and remarked, "Seems that someone got wet from her spanking, didn't she?"

"Yes, Sir," I replied, deliberately using the wrong title to address him.

"Yes, what?" he asked with mock irritation.

"Yes, Master!" I quickly corrected myself.

"That's more like it," Dan stated.

I started rubbing my butt onto his crotch, making up for the fact that my hands were cuffed in front of me. He thrust his way inside my pussy from behind, hungrily taking it with his cock.

"Oh, hell yeah, Master!" I drawled, my Texas accent more obvious in my arousal.

I tried in vain to touch my clit and get myself off.

"Having trouble with your clit? Let me help you," Dan told me as he used his right hand to manipulate my clit.

The porn flick was forgotten by now, as we were too interested in actual fucking to watch it.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned as he pounded my pussy with his dick.

"Holy shit, baby, here it is!" Dan shouted.

I felt his cock swelling and twitching as he pumped his seed deep inside my pussy. All of that action sent me over the edge. I came on his cock, milking the last of his cum out of his dick and balls. He released me and I relaxed in his arms.

"Thank you, honey. I wanted to please you," I said to him as the role-play ended.

"You did, baby-doll. You pleased me a lot," Dan smiled at me with love.

We changed the channel to watch some music videos while we drifted off to sleep.

"Good night, dear. I love you," I said as I turned over to snuggle with my head on his chest.

"Good night, baby-doll. I love you, too," Dan wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer onto his chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.