My Boss My Slut - Cover

My Boss My Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - a wrong deciscion at work puts my uptight boss in my control

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Public Sex   Transformation   Porn Theatre  

Brenda led me into the living room and motioned for me to sit in the large chair since Mary was still passed out on the couch. Becky and Amy had followed us into the room.

"Becky," she said turning to her, "why don't you sit on your daddys lap and you can stick his cock in your ass while you watch me fuck Fido. Becky I could use a hand," and she laughed, "literally, I'm going to need your hand."

Becky lifted her skirt, pushed her panties aside and guided my stiffening cock towards her asshole. She stroked it a few times and when I was hard enough for her, she put it in. God she was tight, but well lubricated so I slid right in. She did all the work, raising and lowering herself onto me. I let her fuck me while I watched my future bride make love to her dog. For that is what Brenda was doing. She began with long gentle strokes all over his body; then she nuzzled her head under his chin and ran her cheeks up and down his chest. She worked her way underneath him and by the time she reached his cock it was extended out of its sheath. She took it into her mouth and began sucking it and slathering it with her tongue. She took her mouth off of it and started kissing it up and down the shaft and on its tip. When she felt his pre cum start to shoot she opened her mouth and let him unload down her throat.

"Amy, swing him around so he is facing away from me; I'm going to recline on the chair and I want you to reach under hin and put his cock in my pussy. It will swing the 180 degrees so don't worry about hurting him, he likes it this way; I do all the work," she smiled.

Amy stuck a hand under Fidos belly and shifted his cock so it was sticking back out from in between his legs; she put her other arm around his neck and gently walked him backwards until his cock was lined up with Brendas pussy. Brenda slid forward a few inches and suddenly they were mated; his 10 inch long purple red cock disappeared into her cunt as she slid further down the chair. Then she began to fuck him at a furious pace; her stomach muscles were doing a belly dance as she forced herself up and down on his massive cock.

"Ohhhh, daddy, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cummmmm," Becky hollered suddenly, "that is sooo hotttt, seeing that huge dog cock fucking your wife while I fuck your cock with my assssss, uuhhhh yessss, yessss," and she gyrated her ass cheeks around on my lap harder and faster. Then I felt her pussy juices flood my bare thighs.

Amy in the meantime had pulled up a chair and sat so her pussy could be reached by Fidos tongue; she spread her legs as far apart as she could and let him have free rein to her upper thighs, asshole, pussy and clit. Soon she was moaning as loud as Becky and Brenda were. It was music to my ears.

Brenda was still going great guns with Fido; I don't know if she ever took belly dancing lessons but she was doing a hell of a job using her stomach muscles to guide her pussy on his cock. She was slamming her cunt onto his cock; he was standing still, she was doing all the work of getting herself to orgasm.

Amy and Brenda and I almost came at the same time. Brenda came first, her body shuddered and then she pushed up from his cock and as it came out it was followed by a spray of her pussy cream and a rivulet of Fidos cum; which ran out and plopped onto the plastic tarp. I came from seeing how beautiful and nasty Brenda was; seeing that dog gunk running out of her cunt while she squirted her juices halfway across the room had me unloading deep into Beckys tight asshole. She could feel my cock jerking while it spurted and pressed down even harder on me, forcing as much of my cock into her as she could get. Amy came next; Fidos tongue had been slurping up her pussy juices inside her cunt. He had his whole tongue jammed up inside her and she was going crazy; bucking up and down, then shoving her pelvis forward grinding her lips against his mouth.

I sagged back against the chair, Becky falling with me; with my cock still lodged in her ass she nestled against my belly and chest. Amy sagged back in her chair as did Brenda in hers. We were all exhausted but well satisfied, very well satisfied. We all fell asleep or passed out, it was hard to tell.

I woke up in the middle of the night to a gentle touching on my shoulder; Brenda was shaking me awake.

"We should wake everyone and get them into beds, we're all going to be sore tomorrow as it is, we don't need to be stiff too."

I looked down at Becky still nestled on me and just lifted her up; she weighed almost nothing it seemed. She stirred a bit but didn't wake up. Brenda got Mary and Amy up and moving like robots; but moving none the less. Mary wound up sleeping with Brenda and I, while Becky and Amy shared a bed.

We all collapsed again and slept soundly until Marys internal clock roused her at 6am. She hustled Becky up and out the door so she could get to work and Becky wouldn't be late to school. I got myself together enough to get a picture of Becky with the camera on my phone before they left. I wanted to get her a fake ID, though she was so tiny I doubt anyone would believe she was 18. But since I only planned on taking her to porno theaters and dirty bookstores I didn't think it would be a problem; they weren't going to turn away a horny female especially if she offered to give the clerk a blow job.

Amy got up for school as they were leaving; Brenda and I said we were going back to sleep, leaving her to fend for herself. She pouted a bit but brightened up considerably when I asked to take her photo so I could get her a fake ID too. She squealed and jumped in my arms when I told her.

"Oh daddy, you're gonna take me to that same dirty bookstore mom went to, aren't you? Oh, god, I can hardly wait, when can we go, when can we go?"

"Well, I was thinking would you like to go with your mother? or would you rather go there alone?"

"Both of course," she giggled, "but seriously?for the first time? I think I'd like to go with mom," she replied.

"Well in that case it will be several days, your both going to have to rest up tomorrow night because you've got a big day Saturday, you'll need to rest again Sunday, so if you're both up to it, Monday night at the soonest."

"That'll work, then I can tell some of the senior boys at school they can fuck a mother and her daughter in a dirty bookstore if they want."

"I guess we passed the point of keeping your slutiness quiet eh?" I smiled at her.

"Yeah, now that I can wear what I want in school, why not see what it's like to be a slut. Maybe they really can do a research project on me and Becky; see how the school world takes to us. The country needs to know how sexually liberated female teenagers are treated by their peers; it would be an eye opener."

"You are quite remarkable, Amy, that's amazing insight; I have a great feeling you are going to succeed at whatever you put your mind to; it has been very enlightening making your aquaintance," I gushed out at her, proud of both her intellect and her willingness to be a fuck toy.

"Well thanks daddy, for whatever it was you said," she giggled; then she hugged me and was gone to get ready for school.

I rejoined Brenda in bed and we snuggled into each others arms.

"Brenda, I ... I need to tell you something," I stuttered out

"You want to spend time with Becky so you can fuck the shit out of the little vixen," Brenda laughed at me, "you better never play poker, Mr. Brown, you're so easy to read it's pathetic," and she poked me in my ample belly with a finger.

"You don't mind?"

"Of course not, I love to fuck cocks; a mans, a dogs, a horses, and as many as I can, so how can I deny you a play toy? Besides, your supposed to be my master and I have to do what you tell me."

"Yeah, about that; it may have started out that way, but now that I've fallen in love with you, I seem to have lost my lust to be your master. Oh I'll still inflict pain on you when I want, but as to ordering you around now? I'd rather we did things as a team. I can't order you to do things you want to do anyway, so what's the point? There's something else I need to tell you though, your daughter is really remarkable and she got me thinking. I told her about my desire for Becky and she said something that really made sense to me. I told her I want Becky for my playmate, but I want you for my soulmate..." before I could continue she was holding me in a bear hug and flooding my chest with her tears. I rocked her in my arms until she crried herself out and then she kissed me while staring in my eyes. I could both feel and see her complete submission to me; from now on a suggestion will be construed as an order, whether I wanted it or not.

We fell back to sleep and when we awoke several hours later we had a leisurely morning shower and then ate brunch. It was near 2pm when we set out for the ranch. It was only 20 miles or so outside of town. It turned out to be a gated estate with a main house and several out buildings; one of which was a domed arena. I parked in front of the modest house and we walked towards the door; before we got there a couple came out to greet us.

"Hi Brenda, it's been too long," the man said, embracing her in his big arms.

"My god, is that you Tom?" Brenda looked at the man holding her, "you were just a boy when I was here last, you sure have grown."

"Yeah, I was 8 when I watched you fuck our horses, I'm 25 now and I took over 6 years ago when dad died. This is Darla, she started fucking our horses a couple of years after you stopped."

"Hi Brenda," she smiled, "I used to watch you too, although we never met. My dad used to bring me, we had horses and he wanted me to start fucking horses too. You looked so hot, I fucked my first horse right after I got home from watching you the first time; I couldn't wait. I didn't work up the courage to fuck them for an audience until I married Tom though. He talked me into it a year after our daughter was born, she's now 14 so I am truley glad to have some help," she laughed.

"Tom mentioned you won't do the gangbangs afterwards?" Brenda asked.

"Yeah, I really don't like fucking a lot of men; as weird as it sounds I like being faithful to Tom," and she gave him a light punch on his shoulder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.