My Blind Date - Cover

My Blind Date

by Richard the Third

 

Romantic Sex Story: Rejoining life and losing the only woman I had ever loved, I went on a blind date -- my life changed forever!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   .

Burying my wife's been such a life-changing event!

I'd known Jackie, short for Jacquelyn, for two years, before we started dating ... then four years of dating, finally getting married on Catalina Island on the Fourth of July! Married fifteen glorious years together - until she was diagnosed with lymphoma!

Refusing treatment - because she didn't want to live messed up by it - it didn't take long for her to weaken into a person I didn't recognize anymore. I loved her to the very end, sobbing by her bedside as she took her last breath!

To this day, I visit her gravesite every weekend, sometimes just pulling up to it, and play her favorite song - Nadia's Theme, which I've kept in the car on CD, just for these visits.

For the first month after she was gone - I was in denial - waiting for her to walk in the door, or come out of the bathroom, or the kitchen. Slowly, I realized I was alone - just like I'd been ... before I met her!

Eventually, I packed up her clothes to give to Goodwill, but couldn't make the call to actually have them pick it up. I've a room full of her stuff I can't go in, or I instantly start to cry, like a little baby. I keep the door open and glance inside, but going in ... is such a chore.

She died a little over six months ago!

My name's William Manchester, but people call me Bill or Billie. I was 24 when Jackie and I got married ... I'm now approaching 40. I've been in something of a funk, because I'm alone again.

It's been 19 years since I've gone out on a date, just the thought of asking someone out on a date again actually makes me sick to the stomach. I like to look at pretty girls - don't all men of all ages - but nowadays, I feel inadequate to even start a conversation with a total stranger, other than 'good morning' or something like that!

There are four of us who were born to Matthew and Sylvia Manchester; Michael's 50, Shirley's 46; my other sister Mary's about to turn 43! I'm the baby of the family!

There's a knock on my door; I yell, "Come in" from the couch! Didn't even want to get up and answer the door - its Shirley!

"Hi, Sis ... you're looking good!" I at least stood up, Dad told me to always stand when a woman walks into the room — it's a respect thing!

She walked over and sat down on the couch and said, very matter-of-factly, "Bill, I know you miss Jackie, but she'd want you to move on, and find someone to love! Come sit by me."

"OK, Shirl - but I'm ... so out of practice! I haven't been on a date with anybody - except Jackie - for almost 20 years. I don't know where or how to pick up a girl. Jackie practically fell into my lap, I didn't have to be smooth, or a sweet talker. We'd been schoolmates, then friends - then lovers - and then 'boom' we're married; now I'm a widower, a widower turning 40 in two weeks."

Turning to me and looking me straight in the eyes she said, "You want me to set you up on a blind date, Bill?"

"Oh, Shirley — No, not a blind date - Anything but a blind date?" I rolled my eyes to help make my point.

"I actually ran into someone who knows about your situation, and she told me she'd love to out go on a date with you, but was afraid to ask you herself?"

"Why's that?" I questioned.

"You're damaged goods to most women, Bill!" she said putting her hand on mine.

Ouch - that hurt, but it's accurate.

"Jackie was the first girl you'd talked to in high school, wasn't she?" she said.

"Yeah, Shirley - I fell in love with that silly, crooked smile of hers. If there ever was a case of 'Love at First Sight, ' it was Jackie and I. We dated for four years, all through college. Then on our graduation day, right after she got her diploma, I dropped down on one knee and asked her to marry me."

"Yeah, Yeah Bill, and you were married two years later. I'd always wondered how my little brother snagged someone as nice as Jackie."

"Actually Sis, I was always on the lookout for someone who reminded me of my big sisters. You and Mary were, and still are, my 'Standard' when it comes to beautiful women, who're also smart as a whip!"

"Good to know, bro - and how long has it been since you've kissed a woman. I mean really kissed a woman, you know with a little bit of tongue and..."

"Shirley, don't be crude; I loved Jackie. It must've been about a month before Jackie died - yeah about a month. So, altogether it's been ... seven months since I've been in a relationship with a woman."

"Really? OK, Bill we need to get you back on the horse. This woman I've spoken with — she's got it bad for you, but she's just as scared as you sound."

"Really - who is she?"

"Then it wouldn't be a blind date, would it?" Now she rolled her eyes and slapped at me.

"You really know somebody ... is it someone I already know?"

"Ask away — I'll tell you nothing! Are you game?"

"Why're you helping me, Shirley? What's in it for you?"

"Because I love my little brother, and I want to see him happy again!"

I pondered it all for a moment, and then said, "Well - all right! Set it up and text me the particulars ... this weekend?"

"Yes, I'm certain she's available for this weekend! I'll text message you where you'll meet, and what to wear?"

"What to wear ... Are you questioning my fashion sense, Sis?"

"The clothes make the man, Bill," Shirley said. "Don't you remember Dad always saying that!"

"Yeah, I do!" Dad always looked his best and expected us to as well.


Later that night, I got a text message from Shirley:

"Dinner at Fowler's Restaurant. Reservation for 6:45pm on Saturday, dress to impress! That means wear a tie, dummy! Love you, Shirley!"

Damn! She didn't tell me anything about this woman, what her name was, what she'd be wearing, the color of her hair, anything like that.

I texted her back: "How'll I know her?"

Her response:

"She knows who you are ... she'll come and sit at your table, the rest is up to you, bro!"

Oh, shit! I'm already sweating.

All week, even at work, all I could think of was this blind date! What if I didn't like her? What if I disappointed her? What'll I talk about? What if she's somebody I know and dumped, because I met and fell in love with Jackie? All of these questions were swirling around in my head, making me nervous -- making me sweat!

Saturday came and I was laying out what I was going to wear tonight! Mom used to say 'always wear clean underwear!' So, boxers, plain white undershirt, dark blue dress shirt, dark blue beltless slacks, black socks, and a red power tie!

All I need now, is a wide brim hat and I'd look like a pimp from one of those 70s exploitation films. Or that guy from Soul Train — what was him name, Don Corleone — nah, that's Brando's character from Godfather.

I called Shirley, asking what my date would be wearing! She cryptically said, 'a little black dress!' It is a classic!

Fowler's restaurant, where we were meeting, was 15 minutes from my place, so I took a hot shower and changed into my outfit, remembering at the last minute to put on some underarm deodorant, along with a splash of Old Spice on the face. I combed my hair to look younger, yeah right!

I drove myself to the restaurant, changing my mind at least half a dozen times to not show up, thinking I'd just embarrass myself due to the fact that it'd been so long since I'd been on a date. I was ready with some chit-chat, 'nice weather' 'you look lovely' and 'beautiful dress' and 'you have lovely eyes' ... stuff like that!

I parked and went inside, and they'd set me up at a quiet table in the corner ... thank you Shirley!

Every girl who walked in, I looked at, to see if I knew her and if she could be my 'blind date!'

At 6:45 exactly, the bell on the door rang.

I saw the legs first, and then I saw a beautiful set of curves encased in the most delightfully sexy Little Black Dress, as I moved my way up to her face!

'My god, ' I said to myself. 'It's my sister, Mary!'

I stood up and managed to get out of my mouth the words, "Mary - what the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm here for a blind date, that our sister Shirley set me up on ... oh my god, our sister set you and me up on a blind date?"

"You didn't know that it was me who'd be here tonight at 6:45?" my beautiful sister said.

"No, Billie! She told me that she met a real cute guy at a party, who'd be perfect for me to date ... honestly, I never knew it could possibly be you?"


"Oh," I flirted leaning forward, "You ... don't think your little brother's cute? You look fabulous in that little black dress you barely have on! I had such a crush on you as a kid growing up; I peeked in your bedroom a time of two, but never got to see anything good!"

"So now - what do you think of how I turned out?" She said with a sparkling smile on her face.

Deciding to dodge her question, I asked, "What're you doing on a blind date, anyway Mary? What about Donny? I heard you two were engaged!"

"That blew up when I caught the dirty sonofabitch screwing my best friend two weeks ago - on our bed! So I'm back on the market - having survived the car accident that killed my husband and now, having lost my fiancé and my best friend, all in the same day!"

A waiter came up and asked, "What'll you and your lady friend be ordering tonight?"

I responded, looking directly into my sister's beautiful eyes, "Mary here ... will have a rib-eye steak, cooked medium-rare, with baked potato, extra butter, with green peas and a side order of onion rings!"

Mary looked at me and mouthed, "You remembered that?"

"And I'd like a Petit Filet mignon, cooked medium well, with new potatoes, butter only, and some raw kale, please!"

"And to drink, sir?"

"A bottle of your oldest Wild Horse Pinot Noir Unbridled, please!"

"Thank you, sir!"

"No sense letting a good wine go to waste, right Mary!" I said.

"Certainly, Billie ... I can't believe you remembered what I ordered over ten years ago, when our entire family came here together, to celebrate Mom and Dad's 50th Wedding anniversary!"

"Well, that was the last time we all were together before ... before the plane accident that killed mom and dad," I replied. "So, what last name do you go by these days, Mary?"

"I kept Roger's last name, Billie! I'm officially Mary Newman! Why do you ask, anyway?"

"I think I know why Shirley set us up?" I pondered.

"Tell me, Billie!" she said, leaning forward, causing a distraction to my eyes for a moment.

"She knew I had a crush on you for a long time, still do as a matter of fact - and your last name isn't the same as mine! Can I ask you a potentially horribly uncomfortable question?"

"Yes, but I reserve the right to not answer it?" Mary said, smiling quite seductively.

"Have you ever had a crush on me, and did you ever tell Shirley about it?"

"That's a very loaded question, bro ... I'm not sure I'm prepared to answer that, yet! Can I get back to you on that before our blind date's over?"

"Sure, beautiful ... that way I can look at you and see just how gorgeous you've become? After dinner, would you like to go dancing? I remember you were a very good dancer!"

"Let's just see how the evening goes, Billie?" she responded with a great deal of sultriness.

"Uh — Mary ... tonight at least, could you call me William? You're the only person still alive that calls me Billie! I'd love for tonight to be as magical as you may be willing to make it!"

"Bill, Billie ... William, are you actually going to treat this as a 'real' date?"

"As real as you'll let me, Mary."

"But we're..."

" ... two people, who happen to be sitting in a nice restaurant, making small talk, and wondering how the evening might end." I quickly reached across the table, and took her hand.

The waiter came back with our wine order, giving us each a glass, and then showing me the bottle, handing me the cork to smell, and then pouring me a small taste. I swirled it around then took a sip, and nodded to our him who refilled my glass and then Mary's glass. Then he left.

"What was all of that about? Did you know what you were doing?" Mary asked with a delicious giggle.

"I've seen it enough times to know that's what's done when a bottle five years old or older is opened. What the cork smells like or why they swirl the wine, I don't have a clue?"

"That's priceless, William!" Mary laughed - what a pretty laugh. What a gorgeous woman!

"I must admit, that you calling me William is already turning me on a little! What do you say to that, Ms. Newman? Ready to live a little dangerously tonight!"

My phone rang. I looked and saw it was Shirley, so I answered it.

"Got to take this!"

"Hey Billie, Did your blind date show up?"

"Actually, Sis - I'm sitting here with the most beautiful blonde I've ever seen in my life! She couldn't be any prettier, if I'd designed her myself! Thank you so much for your help. This girl might be exactly what I need to get over my loss! I'll take over from here - Love you Sis, goodbye!"

"Did you mean all of that, William? You just might get lucky tonight, you dog!" Mary said.

Our food arrived just then, or I may have jumped across the table to started kissing my older sister Mary!


We were through dinner with our bill taken care of by Shirley. We were enjoying some coffee, Mary started the conversation.

"So, William ... is this your first 'date' since your wife died?"

"Yeah, Mary — I've been in something of a funk, and finding someone to date didn't seem important enough for me to do anything about it!"

"Do you still want to go out dancing, or are you too pooped to party?"

"Well, what're my options, Mary?"

"William, we can go out dancing to some place full of drunks and music that might be too loud, or we could just go back to your place!"

"And what might me do at my place, Mary?" I blatantly flirted.

"Use your imagination a little! How long since you've been with a woman, William?"

"You know that just hearing you call me William might be all I need tonight! Are you asking out of curiosity or because you might be interested in ... breaking my streak?" I said.

"Maybe a little of both - I must admit the concept of us ... making love is well within my personal belief, that if two people meet and have a connection, then those adults should share their feelings, regardless of the circumstances of their birth!" Mary responded licking her lips.

"Well, then - why don't we get into my car, and head back to my place ... put on some music, dance a little and see what else happens tonight! We can do, or not do anything we want ... don't you agree with that?" I said.

Her answer to that was to get up, which got me up — she came over to me and took my hand. I dropped a twenty on the table on my way out, seeing our waiter giving me a thumbs up!


As we walked into my place, I was glad that I cleaned up before I went on my blind date. I certainly hadn't expected to be bringing anyone back to the house - much less my sister -my 43 year old, blonde, stacked sister!

Physical descriptions are now in order!

William, that's me — almost 40, 5 foot 10, 166 lbs, Brown Hair, Blue Eyes; Mary — 43, 5 foot 8, 132 lbs, Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes. My guess is that her measurements were 36D-26-35.

Mary closed the door and leaned back up against it saying, "I hope you got some more wine, William ... I don't think I'm through drinking tonight!"

"I see," I said walking up to her very close. "Your plan is to get me drunk and take advantage of me?"

"I don't need to get you drunk, William! I can tell by the look in your eyes since I walked into Fowler's, that you wanted me? The only question I have is 'Is this a fling or is it going to be the 'Real Deal?'"

The silence added to the sexual tension that was quickly filling the room.

"Mary, do you want to open this bottle in here, or in the bedroom?"

"William, I thought you'd never ask!"

She grabbed my head and we kissed - Wow, she's a great kisser! I wonder what else she's good at? As if she read my mind, she pulled me by my belt into my bedroom and sat me down on my bed. Now my head was at the same level as her breasts, Mary untied the knot in her dress and let it fall to the ground.

As I'd suspected, she wasn't wearing a bra, so all she had on was a cute yellow pair of panties, that weren't see through. She leaned forward, putting her breasts in my face saying, "Yes, they're real, and yes you can touch or suck on them all night if you want!"

Without getting up, I put my hand out and lightly touched her breast, causing Mary to shudder a bit, and I got the rest of the way erect. I wouldn't doubt that I might cum at her first touch — If I want?

I reached out with my other hand and now had both of her breasts in my hands. She'd opened the bottle of wine Id and glugged herself a drink. Since my hands were busy, she put the bottle in my mouth and I also took a big gulp.

After the drink, I moved my mouth close to her breasts and licked her nipple, causing it to pop up like one of those things they put in turkeys, to let you know they've reached the right temperature. I know that I've reached the correct temperature, and quickly stood up, pulled off my shirt and dropped my slacks and boxers to the ground. Mary immediately grabbed me by my dick.

"Be careful, Mary - I'm very close to cumming!"

"Good," she said, as she dropped to her knees and licked the very end of my dick. "I want you to cum in my mouth, so you can take your time in my pussy, little brother!"

That was enough for me, and I started cumming, with her lips on my dick ... she quickly put it in her mouth and by the second spurt, I was cumming in my sisters mouth. She was sucking on my dick, trying to coax more out of me, but I was done for the moment.

She stepped out of her panties and threw herself on the bed and spread her legs wide for me! I wasn't about to refuse this beautiful woman who wanted me to drink her juices ... I wanted to do that for the last 15 years or so! I'd always expected that would stay an unfulfilled fantasy.

Not tonight!

I quickly grabbed her legs and very slowly grazed my hands up and down her legs, which caused her to start cooing a bit ... with each pass up and down, I moved closer to her beautiful hairless pussy. I was closing in, and my head got close enough for me to lick the inside of her thigh, changing her cooing into moaning.

I backed up and stuck her big toe in my mouth and starting slurping on it, moving back and forth between her big toes ... I felt her tremble beneath me. I moved quickly to her clit and wrapped my lips around it, causing her to really start to shake, making me think that she was close to orgasm, and then I stopped!

"William, don't — don't - get back there, I'm about to cum all over you, please — pretty please, with Mary on top?"

That got me interested and plowed my tongue deep inside her luscious lips, causing her to clamp her legs tightly around my head, keeping me in place. Using my tongue I started to lick all around the outside of her labia ... she really enjoyed this - I could tell!

I heard a very strange sound, considering her thighs were covering my ears. Like when you put a shell up to your ears and you hear the ocean - that's what I heard, I heard the ocean from between my sister's thighs!

Mary started yelling, "Oh, William, oh oh, William, I'm I'm a squirter, I hope you're ready for this, because - I'm - about — to cum ... ohhhhhhhhhh ... ohhhhhhhhhh!"

I'd never been with a woman who squirted, but I knew of it, so I was expecting a gusher ... and Mary didn't disappoint! I opened my mouth up real wide and caught what I could, swallowed and got some more, swallowed again and then, only got a trickle.

My sister's a squirter, I think I'm love with my sister - and she's a squirter!

She was coming down from her orgasm and I quickly ran into the bathroom and cleaned up my face ... I was back out again, before she may've known I'd even left.

I leaned over her and started kissing her all over her face, making her giggle like I used to do, back when I was 10 and she was 13! All I had to do was touch her face and she'd giggle. At 13 she was already starting to fill a bra, and the boys started coming over to the house to swim, but they really came to see how big Mary's tits were getting!

Over the course of that particular summer, Mary went from flat to a small B cup. I remember noticing myself, but I certainly couldn't say or do anything. I wasn't really sure what boobs even were back then!

I moved to her mouth and started giving my sister the kind of kiss I used to give my wife! Suddenly my wife's face popped into my head and I got up and off Mary. I started to cry - I didn't really understand why! My mind must've thought I was being unfaithful, but my body wanted Mary so very badly!

"What's wrong, William?" Mary asked. "Why did you stop? That all felt so wonderful! I hadn't had an orgasm like that since my first one with Donny!"

"I'm sorry Mary ... I — I just had a flash of Jackie in my head. It made me realize what I was doing! I'm sorry, Mary? Give me a minute please!"

"We've got all night, if you want William?"

"Oh - I want!"


After I calmed down, Mary had put on one of my robes and held me in her arms, slowly rocking us back and forth together, trying to calm me. I hadn't felt this loved since the last time I held Jackie ... but my mind was conflicted. You'd think that my conscience would've stopped me from doing 'anything' sexual with my sister.

I'm certain that I could get over this 'block' in my head that stopped me from having intercourse with my sister Mary. She was stroking my hair, just like Jackie used to, she was humming my favorite song, "Always On My Mind!"

I had my sister 'on my mind, ' all the time! My god, I never in my life thought that any of my fantasies about my sister Mary would come true!


Mary and I'd decided to find a late night snack, so we put our clothes back on and found an all-night diner. After finding a quiet corner of sorts, I thought I'd try to explain to my wonderful sister what exactly happened, back there at the house.

"Mary?" I asked tremulously.

"Yes, William?" her smile was effervescent.

"I need to talk to you about - why I broke down tonight."

I started to tear up a little, Mary put her hand on mine and said, "Take your time, William ... I've been waiting for over 20 years; I can wait as long as you need to find your way in this matter. Let me tell you what's going on in my head right now. Is that all right with you?"

"Please do Mary, maybe listening to you and your story can help me get, to what's bothering me."

"OK, William. Back when we were kids, 20 and 17, I saw you growing up finally! You'd been a bit of a scraggly young man, who never combed his hair, and didn't change his t-shirts often enough." She giggled.

"You mean - I literally stunk?" I asked, stunned at this revelation.

"Yeah, a little ... but I was also starting to recognize that you were turning into something of a stud. You'd grown over two inches taller from your 16th to your 17th birthday, and you were finally taller than me."

"Yeah," I responded, "but you were very athletically inclined, by swimming and diving for your University, while I just went to dad's workout place and went through the machines, learning how to use them, what each one of them did. You got me swimming - which really helped my coordination and my confidence. That was almost exactly when Jackie, who had been my biology partner, along with my best friend, noticed I was cute. She actually asked me out on our first date!"

"Really ... I never knew that! Where did the two of you go?" my sister asked.

"To the Zoo, Jackie loved all of the animals, especially the monkeys."

"So - she liked the monkeys! Since you kind of looked like one of them, she decided to lower her standards and ask you out?"

"Oh, that's so funny Mary!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.