Father Has Needs

by RonBo

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Fiction Sex Story: Nell's father has needs and she promised her mother she would take care of his needs.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Size   .

Nell's father had needs. When Nell's mother was dying of cancer she had confided in her daughter about her father George's unique needs and elicited a promise from Nell to help her dad for as long as he needed her.

One Saturday about a month after Nell's mom passed away George showed up at Nell's bedroom door. Nell was a sweet, petite twenty two year old. Slender with a nicely rounded bottom, beautiful brown eyes and brown hair. Her breasts were a bit smallish but shaped like a pair of oranges looking large on her small frame. She was dressed in a pale grey sweat shirt with matching bottoms.

Nell motioned for her father to enter her bedroom. Upon entering his daughter's room George pulled his shirt over his head throwing it to the floor. Next George dropped his pants and stepped out of them. Nell was sitting on the edge of her bed while her father stood before her dressed only in his underwear. The front of his boxers were tented by the man's obvious erection. "Underwear too Father." Nell ordered. George pulled his shorts off standing at attention with his large prick erect and standing tall and proud. The man had eight or nine inches of meat between his legs. The circumference of his manhood was as thick as Nell's wrist.

"Continue." said George's daughter. He bent at the waist to retrieve a condom from his pants pocket. He gently unrolled the transparent rubber all the way to the base of his cock, enjoying the feel of his caressing fingers as he did it.

"Give it to me Father." George bent once again pulling his leather belt from his pants. He walked to Nell with the folded belt in his hand and handed it to her. He walked back to the center of the bedroom awaiting his daughter's next instruction.

"Assume the position." George dropped to his knees leaning forward so that his forearms and his head rested on the rug. His hairy bottom was raised in the punishment position. Nell knew her father had needs and it was her job to appease them.

Nell raised herself from the bed. She went to within three feet of her father. Nell raised the doubled up belt high over her head and brought it down on her father's bare rump. Crack! The sound of leather on flesh filled the room. Crack! Another blow from the leather leaving a red stripe. She must have given him around twenty swats while he remained quiet the whole time.

Suddenly he yelled. "Harder! Harder!" Nell swung the belt with all her strength. Crack! Crack! Crack! Her father began groaning and whimpering as he filled the condom with his hot cum.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.