Coming of Age With Mom - Cover

Coming of Age With Mom

Copyright© 2012 by jackieoh

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother struggles with the sexual attraction for her college freshman son. They work it out together while painting his new apartment. Undressing a lover is just as thrilling as the up skirt sneak peeks of childhood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Son   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting  

“Ya doin’ a good job here. Ya know?”

Mr. Beisterfield had stopped several times to check up on Todd as he painted his new apartment.

“Thanks. Yeah, I kind of like painting. It’s going to be nice, I think.”

“I gotta be careful with some of the renters. They don’t know what they doin’ and I gotta do it over. Makes a mess. Bit you, you do a good job. Listen. I got fifteen or twenty units gotta be painted. You paint them, and your rent is free on this one for the year?”

“That’s a lot. How about ten?”

He thought. I could see the calculator grinding away behind those dark eyes. “OK, kid, yer on, twelve!”

It was a good deal. Todd would save some money and so does he. Todd popped the lid on a beer after he left and sank to the floor and leaned against the wall. “So that took care of the rest of my summer, too.” he thought.

“Anybody home?”

“In here, Mom!”

“Oh, you’re making progress. This looks nice.” She smiled and dropped a small suitcase and a shopping bag on the floor. I brought the other stuff you wanted, I’ll let you carry it in though. I decided to stay and help you. Can you use some help?”

He stood up and she held out her arms and hugged him, her lips upturned for a kiss on very inviting lipstick coated lips. His mother is always stylishly dressed, simply but stylishly, her makeup was light but always attractive and her hair impeccably in place. He could not possibly fail to notice the soft breasts against his chest. “She is my mother, but of course, she is definitely a woman, and my antennae were always aware of a woman’s presence,” he thought.

“You might wish you had not mentioned that.” He laughed. “Mr. Beisterfield just offered me free rent if I do twelve apartments before school starts.”

“Really? Well ... that’s a help ... I think ... right?”

“Yeah, a good deal, saves some dough.”

“Not drinking too much beer are you?’

“Mom! Nah! What do you mean. Me?” he laughed.

His mother is an attractive woman, not skinny, not fat, just a pleasant roundness to each soft curve. Todd shook his head to keep the sexual thoughts from looming too large. Since his dad died three years ago, he had a hard time not noticing the sadness in her eyes. She tried to cover it when she was around Todd and was normally very cheerful. Always the aware, knowledgeable comment. Always on Todd’s side.

She started unbuttoning her dress and turned to go into the other room with the small suitcase. “I thought I would just stay a few days and help out. I have some vacation coming. Is that OK with you? I won’t be dragging you down, will I?”

“Great. I like the company. We can hang out!” She grinned at the teen-age term. She stood in the door, the dress unbuttoned down below the waist. Todd glanced down and noticed the white band of her brassiere and the elastic of white panties before she stepped back into the bedroom.

When she came out she had some old slacks and a white man’s dress shirt with shirttails hanging out. Her painting outfit. There was still some sanding and spackling to do and with a little instruction, she was soon busily on her way. Todd kept looking her way and they joked and laughed as they worked. The white shirt was pretty worn and he glimpsed her bra through gaping openings in the buttons. She would dutifully re-button the ones that popped open on their own, apparently struggling to keep her generous breasts contained. The old slacks were pretty worn from years of laundering and the showed her panty-lines generously where they were taut over her fleshy bottom. It’s just stuff he noticed.

“This shirt is ready for the rag-bag, for heavens sakes. I didn’t notice how warn out it is. The buttons don’t stay buttoned. Look at this.” She turned slightly to show that two buttons gapped open and showed the inside of her breast cupped by the simple soft cup brassiere bulging with her soft breast.

“Well, it’s what you get for having such a build, Mom.” He said, turning back to his work to hide his grin and the instant blush he so disliked.

Todd noted that she was blushing too, and couldn’t think of a comeback.

Finally she laughed and blurted “Oh yeahhhh!”

“Well it’s true.”

“Thank you. You think so?”

“Don’t fish for compliments.”

She laughed, buttoning her shirt once again.

“But yes, I do.”

“Oh, you are so sweet to your old mom. I think you are partial!”

They finished the afternoon work and then went to the corner bar and had hamburgers and fries and Todd had more beer under the watchful motherly gaze. Finally, she had a second glass of wine and they walked back to the apartment in the early darkness, their footsteps echoing off the buildings.

There was only one bed in the apartment, but Todd had a sleeping bag so it was OK that she take the bed. There was a small TV and they sat up on the bed and watched for a while together.

“There is no need for you to sleep on the floor, you know, there is room in this bed. I think it is OK for you to sleep here ... too. We are family, you know.”

He had to admit that the thought had spun through his mind, but he would never have thought of suggesting it. He pretended to be engrossed in the TV program, taking time to think. To think whether or not he could possibly bear sleeping in the same bed with his mother, smelling fresh from the shower and with a dab or two of her entrancing perfume. To wonder what she was thinking; to imagine; to wonder what would happen if they touched.

“Oh, it’s OK, the floor is OK.” he said, pretending indifference.

“Oh, come on, really, I think it will be fine...” she persisted.

The subject was dropped. But it kept a few things running wildly through his mind.


Mary came out of the shower wrapped in a green towel and padded across the room, staring in his direction. He had dozed, but now lay with half-closed eyes watching her. She put on her glasses and stared to see if he was still asleep, then dropped her grip on the towel and let it swing away. Todd stopped breathing. There in all its glory was his mother’s lovely body, naked. The lone light was behind her, but he could see all the lovely details, the softly curved surfaces, her breasts, swaying from her chest as she sorted through the suitcase, nipples, brown and alert. And where the curves of thighs and belly came together, a little triangle of curls, beautiful and inviting, promised further charms only half concealed. He stifled a moan.

She held a pink pair of panties at arm’s length, shifted the garment to get the back in the back and a little hurriedly, too quickly for Todd, stepped into them and pulled them firmly up her legs. She fastened the brassiere around her waist, as he took in the perfect curve under her breasts. She fumbled the bra around her waist and then pulled it up, slipping her arms through the straps and leaning forward, let her breasts slope into the cups. She adjusted the straps a little and then quickly slipped a short nightie over her head, blocking his view of breasts and part of her bottom. “There must be a girl’s code somewhere which dictates you must let men see the panty covered lower curve of your bottom to drive them crazy,” he thought. “thank heaven for the code!”

“Todd ... Todd, honey. Don’t you want a shower? I’m finished.” He let his eyes open slowly, and the first thing he saw was the light showing through her nightie and the shadow of the flat space between her legs. That’s as close he had ever come to actually seeing her pussy.

“Oh, yeah ... guess so.”

“I’ll be mad if you sleep on the floor ... you hear?”

He went off to the shower, using a magazine to conceal an erection.

When he came back, she was asleep. He looked at her carefully to see that she was asleep and dropped his towel ... as she had done. It occurred to him that she might be pretending like he had been when he watched her put on her underwear a few minutes ago. “Shut up. Mothers don’t think things like that!” he assured myself.

Todd shivered at the thought that she might be looking at him, and daringly stood with his half hard prick jutting out from his body as he took his time finding the pajama bottom she had thought to bring. He pretended nonchalance as he stroked his rigid cock, before pulling the pajamas on. He turned off the lamp.

“Here, dear ... plenty of room ... don’t sleep on the floor.” She said out of the darkness.

“My god,” he thought, “maybe she did watch ... maybe he shouldn’t have stroked himself. But, on second thought, he relished the thought of stroking himself as she watched.

With his heart in his throat, he climbed in bed beside his mother.

“You know what?” she asked.

“No, what?”

She half sat up in bed and looked across the room. “Wait.” She giggled, pleased with herself about something. The red numbers on the alarm clock clicked over.

“There. 12:01AM, July 17. Happy Birthday!”

She turned and, lying half on top of him, hugged her son and pressed her lips to his for a birthday kiss.

“Eighteen years old. You are a man at last!” she said, close to his ear. Her breath in his ear and her breasts against his chest brought his semi-hard prick to a firm readiness which would surely not find any solution this night.

“Thank you.” he said. He let his arms encircle her cautiously. She started to move away, to take the weight of her breasts from his chest, but his arms kept her there. He felt her relax and put her head on his shoulder.

“Wow, eighteen years ago, you made me so happy, well both of us, your father and I. It was a thrill ... an unimaginable thrill to have you in the world, lying on my tummy, still wet from ... well ... still wet. And then they took you away to be cleaned up and then brought back. All the pain was forgotten and just you, perfect, all ten toes; all ten fingers, you know the things you always hear. But the huge thing, was that you were, well ... no other way to say it, you were my lover ... as soon as you nuzzled me ... nuzzled my breasts. That probably embarrasses you, but, I can’t help saying it. It was such a surprising feeling. A thrill. An unbelievable thrill to me having your little mouth so eagerly sucking on ... me!” She paused, “on my breasts, I used to whisper ‘suck on mommy’s titties’ to tell the truth. There now you know a secret I have told no one! Does that embarrass you?’

“Anyway, you were perfect and you still are in my eyes. Happy birthday. I love you and I don’t know what I would have done without you since your father died.”

Meanwhile the warm softness of her body was making Todd’s prick incredibly excited and hard. He put his arm out to guard against her accidentally touching it. She moved away a little, but left her head on his shoulder and his arm encircling her. It felt comfortable, and so he just held her that way with the hair of her head tickling his face and especially his nose. He had never lain like this with any female in his life and the excitement level brought a catch in his throat. He could feel her thigh barely touching his and then a soft lipstick kiss against his cheek as she said good night.

Todd felt a tear drop from her cheek onto his bare chest. He really had a problem when she cried. This night, he turned his head and kissed her tears. It was astonishing. She seemed to stop and be still a moment, apparently stunned and then slowly, very slowly, she turned her head up to him and their lips met again. He tasted the sweet remains of lipstick. He smelled the cloud of perfume that surrounded her. And he gently put out the tip of his tongue against first her tear, and then her lips as he had done with his dates when permitted. He had done it without thinking, just by habit, put out his tongue in a kiss. They both stiffened, he with the realization of having done it by habit, her with the surprise of a lover’s kiss passing between son and mother.

It was an electric moment. They both stopped like two deer caught in the headlights of an onrushing car. It was just the tip of his tongue touching her lips. He held his breath ... he could sense that she was thinking, almost felt the wheels turning. He pulled his tongue back, their lips engaged more firmly.

Then, an incredible thing happened. Through the wonderful sweetness of the soft lipstick and soft lips ... ohmigod ... the tip of her tongue swept across Todd’s lips. He shuddered with the pleasure and an electric charge swept down between his legs. What should he do, now?

He finally let his tongue find hers. They just let them touch for a moment or two, his exploring hers slightly, then following as it ducked back inside her closed lips.

“‘Night, honey.” She whispered. I could feel her heart beating loudly. Or was it mine? Perhaps both. But wait, that would mean that she too was excited. A mother and son should not get excited together, should they?

“Mom ... sorry ... I didn’t mean to...”

She was quiet for what seemed a long time, causing Todd great anguish.

“It ... was sweet ... I liked it... “ she finally said quietly. “A nice surprise.” But she held her gaze, as if tryig to decide something. Then a little shake of her head and a s l o w l I n g e r I n g smile before tucking her head back onto his shoulder.

Todd breathed a sigh of relief.

They got situated on the bed. Her hand touched his arm and stayed there, just like she would have done when he was a child at home sick with a cold or something; even an imagined sickness to keep from an assignment at school. Comforting. Loving. Reassuring. All those things implicit in that touch. He thought that she was lying in a C shape to keep from any chance of bumping against his erect penis in the night.

He was still awake when she rolled over so that her bottom was in his direction. Not knowing what to do for sure, he put his hand on her hip and began slow caresses of the seams of her panty. He told himself that she was moving back to him and that he was not pressing against her bottom.

But soon his firm young cock was definitely feeling the warm split of his mother’s bottom. The gown had pulled up and so ... only the thin silk of the panty separated prick from soft, inviting crevice of delectable softness. Todd tried desperately not to move. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep in spite of the torment of the soft bottom and the silken nylon panties against the tender underside of his prick.

He lay quietly, barely breathing, waiting to be sure she was asleep. Very carefully and very gently he placed one hand on the curve of her bottom and waited. Her even breathing continued. Her body seemed very warm under his hand and he felt the nylon gown drift smoothly over the satin of her panties. How many times, he wondered had he taken those panties out of her hamper and held them to his cheek, smelling her scent and her perfume. Todd reluctantly turned away from his mother’s warm and soft bottom, the silky softness lingering in his mind. It had started when he was twelve, no, he admitted, much earlier than that; long before he reached puberty, the sensual feel of her underwear had fascinated him. And then their bottoms touched and the point felt blazing hot to the son.

Restless, she rolled over until she was facing in his direction. He held his breath again, but she went back to sleep. As if the bed were slanted toward him, she moved closer and he felt her arm over the top of his body and her soft breasts against his back. She felt warm and sensual. Her hot breath seemed like a torch against his bare back. He tried to roll back and push her tempting soft body away from him, but that only made her cling to him even more. Her entire body was spooned into the shape of his and her hand dangled in front of his body.

She moved again and lay back more on her back and Todd turned toward her. But in this position, his hand fell lightly against her breasts and he felt guilty for copping a feel while she slept so warm and temptingly in the same bed ... In spite of himself, he enjoyed the firm mound against his hand and explored a little bit using the back of his fingers along the exposed breast above the gown and the brassiere.

He heard a faint snore and he himself finally slept.

When he awoke, the bed was empty. He could hear his mother moving pans in the kitchen and dreaded the questions he might now have to endure. Still, he was sure nothing further had happened as he drifted into a weary sleep, his prick hard and the disturbing thought of her pink panties on his mind.

“Come on sleepy-head, breakfast is ready!” she smiled and stuck her head around the corner. Too late he realized that his prick was still out through the fly of his pajamas with an early morning hard-on.

She ducked back into the other room and he quickly got up and dressed, worrying all the time if his cautious explorations had been noticed. But she seemed bright and chipper, just like she always was. She was just putting the eggs on his plate as he entered the kitchen.

“What, no good morning kiss?” she teased.

She held the plate out of reach waiting for her kiss.

Todd noticed by the way she turned her head that it left an open question whether to kiss her cheek or her lips. He took the safe way and pressed his cheek against hers and made a kissing noise close to her ear.

“I want to slip away for a couple errands this morning, if you can get along without me.”

“Sure, Mom. Where you going?”

“Oh I just want to visit a couple of shops.”

After a short interval, she continued.

“I think I need some new undies. Especially if I stay longer. Want to come along.” She giggled.

He blushed, then grinned and shook his head, no. His mind was spinning though, why did she tell him about the undies? He remembered that she had once told him that women bought new underpants when they expected a man to see them. It had been a long time ago and said as a little joke between them.

‘Ahhh, you could be a big help. I can use a man’s viewpoint!” she laughed again at his discomfort.

He noticed that she took the car, so it wasn’t one of the many shops around the campus area.

It was only a few miles out in the country and she noticed that two cars were already in the driveway. Mary looked at the large suburban home and wondered what this day was to bring. She had met Jennie in a quiet little restaurant for coffee, more than two months ago. It had been uncomfortable, but she liked the woman immediately.

The whole thing had started with Todd. Perhaps he had one beer too many for their little talk. Perhaps she should not have asked the question but she had.

“Are you sexually active, sweetie?”

He looked away, hoping perhaps the question could be dodged...

“Sorry, I don’t mean to pry. I just want to be sure, well, if you had any questions. You know, with your father gone. If you did have any questions, I w...” She had stopped. She thought she had muffed it.

“No. I don’t mind. Yes.”

“Oh!” she was not completely happy to hear that answer, now that she had it. The answer lingered.

“With whom?” the question sounded accusatory and she hated that.

“Mom!” his favorite expression when he didn’t want to answer.

“Oh, Ellen ... I guess...”

It had continued a little and then somehow, he had slipped and let slip that one of his friends had told him that he had sex with his mother.

Mary was shocked and assured him that it surely was not so.

“You mean the Kevin Smith you brought home at Christmas?” He was quickly sorry for having said what he did and they allowed it to pass.

For days afterward she had wondered just why he had told her that secret. Had he implied that he wanted them to have sex? The question kept coming back to her mind. She thought it couldn’t be, but nevertheless it troubled her. She thought of her own innocent thoughts of the sexuality that exists between mother and son; at least she thought they had been innocent.

Finally, she decided that she would talk to Kevin’s mother, to warn her that her son was saying these things. Whether true or just braggadocio by a young man, they were potentially harmful to everyone involved. So, after admonishing herself that it was not her business, she pressed ahead and called Kevin’s mother.

They met and Mary told her that she realized that it was none of her business and that she could stand up and walk away without hard feelings, whether it was true or not. She had then told the puzzled mother what she had been told. Jenny Carlson took the news with a sober expression that answered nothing. She neither denied nor accepted the story, but she did not say no ... and they continued their lunch. Mary had the feeling that she was being interviewed rather carefully. And that had led to this invitation to meet some friends, who had what they called a Girls’ Club.

Jenny Carlson opened the door with a smile and they embraced lightly in the hallway.

“Mary ... These are two close friends. We have discussed inviting you to meet here because we think you seem to be quite trustworthy and you have told us a story that is of great concern to all of us. Before I introduce you, I have to tell you that our purpose is to discuss serious personal matters. And we speak very frankly and sometimes with sexually explicit terms. If you wish to leave without continuing, you may do so, but I think you may find our experience of interest in your own situation.

“I’ll stay.” She said after digesting the comments. Jenny nodded absently and led the way into a nicely furnished dining room where Elaine and Tonie were seated with cups of coffee. They obviously had been there for some time. They looked serious but smiling, the tight controlled smiles used wen meeting complete strangers.

“We are all aware of what you have told me about my son’s comments to your son.”

Tonie, the tall girl with long straight black hair spoke next. “Mrs. Fitzpatrick, each of us has a sexual relationship with a college age son. That probably shocks you, but I want to get it on the table right away. You need not stay if this offends you in any way. We take a terrible chance at relating this to each other and to you. None of us regrets our decision to engage in what society thinks is a reprehensible relationship.”

“Tonie is actually a lawyer, Mrs. Fitzpatrick, that explains why she talks that way.” They giggled. “But, since you know about us, you are actually a serious threat of sorts to us. We decided that we had better get to know you so we know if that is a threat or not. Do you understand?”

“Yes. I realized that would be the case when I called Jenny. I took the chance because I knew that one way or another, having a son speaking openly about the subject, whether true or not, was a terrible thing that could be damaging in many ways.”

“Do you have a sexual relationship with your son?” The lawyer was direct to say the least.

“Uhhh, no, I do not.”

“You hesitated. Why?”

“I am aware of the complex relationship in raising a son. My husband died three years ago, leaving me with a teen-aged son coming into sexuality. And, I have ... I know that he and I share some mutual attraction which approaches sexuality.” She shook her head with a quizzical look on her face.

Then the group began a deep and probing discussion of their feelings about their young sons and what they had chosen to do about it. Mary realized that she was not alone in harboring these feeling toward her son.

Eventually, the talk turned more and more to the more explicit things.

“One thing you realize is that those young hard bodies were wasted on us when we were young and virginal!” They all laughed.

“Yes. After years of marriage ... well it is so refreshing to have a man look at you with wonder ... and to be willing to learn...”

“And they are so ... hard! Again and again.” The women exchanged looks of agreement.

“And of course, they are wonderfully loving, while they are ... doing it. Lord it is wonderful feeling that way again.”

The discussion was brought to a close when Tonie mentioned she had an appointment with a client. “I think we are all content to have you join our group. Am I correct, girls?” They all nodded their assent and looked expectantly in Mary’s direction.

“Whether you decide to join us in the future or not, I feel that we have your confidence in the matters we have shared with you. Is that true?”

Mary looked up from her hands where she had been focused.

“Oh, yes, absolutely. I would never ever betray your confidences. I am very relieved to find that I am not the only mother having these mixed feelings. Thank you all.”

“Good ... Jenny will let you know when we meet again, usually once a month, but whenever. You can decide at that time. Nice meeting you, Mary.”

And with that she left and drove back to the apartment with lots of confused thoughts still bouncing around in her mind.

“Of course, this may all be silly. Who is to say that he would even want such a relationship? Or even me, maybe I don’t want such a thing!” she said out loud to no one there. She tried to shake the thoughts out of her mind with a shake of her head, just as she found a parking place.

Someone was coming out of the building when she approached and it saved her having to ring for Todd to buzz her in. She was deep in thought as she pushed the door of the apartment open and stepped into an empty room. She closed the door and went toward the bedroom door, then stopped short. She thought at first Todd was talking to someone in the bedroom. But the words sounded ... somehow different ... not normal...

Approaching the door, she stopped and stared at her son on the bed where she had slept. He was face down wearing only a t-shirt and earphones. His bare round bottom looked wonderfully trim and taut.

“Ohhhh, Mom...” she nearly answered his call and then something told her to wait and listen again. She held her breath and listened.

“Ohhh, yes. It feels so good...” she heard him say clearly...

His face was buried against the pillow, facing away from her. Then, looking more closely, she saw that there was something else on the pillow. A wisp of pink. Her panties from yesterday ... and her son had his face pressed into the nylon garment. She realized that her scent would still cling to them. She clutched at her throat ... kept quiet ... stared at her handsome son. His ass moved serpent like up and down. Sensually.

“Ohhhh ... so beautiful ... mom ... give it to me, mom...” And then quietly, she could hardly make it out, “I love you...”

A lump came to her throat. A tear spilled down her cheek.

Todd continued thrusting against the imaginary woman under him, faster, faster. HIs moans continued ... interspersed with calls to her, even “Mary, oh ... yes ... your tits ... Ohhh god ... your titties ... oh, mom, I want you.”

Stunned, she backed up to the door; quietly unlatched it, turned the knob and held firmly against it, then pulled it as quietly as possible ... open ... and slipped silently outside.

Mary leaned against the doorjamb a moment and thought she was breathing for the first time, gulping air. The tears flowed down her cheeks and she couldn’t tell why it was that she was crying. Straightening, she hurried down the stairs and went back to her car.

“Oh! Wow!” she said to herself alone. ‘Ohmigod ... ohmigod!” thinking back over the last few minutes she realized that she had told Todd she was going to a lingerie shop. It would be logical to do that now, though she had forgotten it completely.

“If I had gone there first. I would not have seen ... I would not have known.” All the times she remembered her panties disappearing from the hamper or from her panty drawer over the last five or more years flooded back into her memory. She had known in some vague way that it was a little passion of his and she had thought it kind of sweet, but she had never walked in on him as she had today. This made it more real, much more real.

Mary realized her heart was beating like a trip hammer. She wondered with a laugh what that term really meant, but knew she had just experienced it. Her heart was thumping in her ears as if it was some big machine pumping, pumping, pumping, just as Todd’s white bottom had pumped up and down before her very eyes.

“He was thinking of me. He was ... doing me ... fucking his mother.” She thought in astonishment. In spite of herself, she smiled.

There was a lingerie shop not far away and she found a parking spot and went inside. She bought some pretty things, humming as she picked them, thinking for the first time about what her son might like her to be wearing. She thought of just how naughty this shopping spree was and the put it out of her mind for the sheer pleasure of it.

Todd was back at work, painting a wall when she re-entered the apartment.

“I’m back, sweetheart!” she grinned.

“Hi Mom, looks like you bought the store out!”

“Nearly.” she laughed. “Want to see?”

“Arghhhh, Mom...” he said, the blood rushing to his face.

“They are very pretty, don’t you think?” She held two pairs, one yellow, one white. “Here feel how soft and silky ... oh, wait, I don’t want paint on them. Here.” She pressed the soft nylon against his cheek, then thought how she might be torturing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.