His Little Girl - Cover

His Little Girl

by carniegirl

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Fiction Story: flash fiction you love it or you hate it but be warned

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Slow   .

I carried the boxes in from the van, while my partner for the night fixed the drinks. He didn't work with me all that often, but I always looked forward to it. For one thing it meant that the job was a high profit gig. For another he made my job much easier for that one night.

Not to mention the fact that he brought the booze. It was also good booze as well. I seldom drank after a job, unless the older man had worked it with me. He was exactly 22 years older than me. Since I was 34 years old it made him 56 years old. He was distinguished looking. He was also tall, straight, and in much better shape than me.

"Here," he said handing me the glass with Canadian Club Whiskey and Cola. I tasted it and found it to be not awfully strong. I had to work my way up to strong drinks and the older man called me wimp because of it. I didn't mind, since I wasn't trying to be macho. After all I was the mother of two. One of my kids was a son 12 and the other was a daughter 14.

"So how are the kids?" he asked. I spent the next hour talking about the kids and even the business. I was beginning to really relax after that hour.

"So how is retirement?" I asked.

"I have done better things," he replied. "It does beat doing this every day."

"You never did this everyday," I said.

"True, you have done much better with the business than I ever did." he agreed.

"True, and I don't do this everyday either," I said with a laugh.

"So you doing any better with the divorce thing?" he asked me.

"I'm still trying to get the hang of it," I said.

"Any new men in your life?" he asked.

"Yes, I met a man who once dated my friend Joyce. I always thought he was good looking. He has his own business as well. He owns one of those convenience store things. Lots of stuff going on there."

"So did you learn anything from him?' the man asked.

"Actually I did. After we kissed for while, he put his hand on my breast and I was turned on immediately. I got all soft and needy, you know me," I said.

"Yes I do know you," he replied with one of those irritating smiles of his. "So what did he think of that. Did he recognize it?"

"He was too much into his own world to recognize anything. He began to ratchet up the stimulation though. I had his hand inside my top and my blouse open before I knew it. He was very smooth."

"I see, so what were you doing for him?" the man asked.

"As always I was hanging back. Not sure what I should be doing. I didn't want to lose him. You know what I mean. Some men don't like forward women." I said.

"I suppose that is true in some cases," the older man said. "So go one with your story."

'He was very smooth when he slipped his hand up my skirt and pushed my panties aside. I shivered when his finger reached my vulva. I wanted it inside me so badly that I raised my hips to help him. I almost fainted when his finger pierced me. It was maddening how much I needed to be filled."

"You always were over sexed as I remember," he said.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.