The Wife's Dare - Cover

The Wife's Dare

Copyright© 2012 by rodeotexas

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Wife, Unexpected 1st Time, Discovery, Friends, Beast

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Size  

While I was thinking this was going unbelievable fast and actually proposing marriage, concerned with even considering it in the short amount of time we had been together (7 months), it was Alexis that proposed to me! I had been carrying the ring around with me constantly for a few weeks looking for inspiration on when to propose and where. It was late April and the first Alpine flowers had begun poking the heads above the thinning snow layer when Alexis and I had made a trip back to the ranch and it was during the trip that Alexis proposed to me.

We had been sitting quietly together on a high overlook above a valley whose scenery was inspirational. I spoke in a low voice describing the history of the area with the mountain men and the Indian tribes and how the tribes considered this valley scared because of its beauty, today still pristine, unmarked by any sign of man. The federal government had approached the family several times about purchasing the ranch over the years because of this beautiful valley but stopped when we placed it into a conservation easement. We were silent, listening to the bird songs when she tightly gripped my hand, squeezing hard, and in a low quiet hesitant voice proposed.

For moments I did not respond - startled she had asked me first. Tears sprang to her eyes in perceived rejection as a look of utter devastation began forming upon her lovely face and began streaking down her cheeks. I shifted my other hand and reached into my coat pocket, managing to open the engagement ring box with one hand while still concealed, then, I drew it out and said

"You Beat Me To It!"

Due to our busy schedule, and attending classes throughout the summer and her parents busy business schedule, it was not until late in the year before I actually met her parents in person, even though we have spent at length several telephone conversations and Skype video sessions.

Before we knew it the Christmas Holidays were upon us and her parents had invited us to fly to Europe where I was to meet them in person for the first time and spend the Christmas and New Year holidays. They would take care of the flight to and from.

At the airport, Alexis imparted the first of many surprises of our future life together. Instead of going to long term parking and catching a shuttle to the large terminals, she turned into the small terminal for private jets and its own secure parking lot. Puzzled, all I could see were private planes of all sizes and a few executive business jets. She would not respond to my questions except that we were at the right terminal and to get the bags and follow her. We checked in and were cleared to leave the terminal. As I followed her out she walked directly to a Learjet Global 5000 airplane where she was greeted by the pilot, copilot and a very attractive stewardess and a very non-stewardess uniform at the foot of the stairs. Alexis explained this was the plane for the family business. She just laughed at my expression and I was speechless. The plane was large enough to contain a pair of crew sleeping berths as well as a private bedroom.

During the flight she talked a little about her parents and her sister. The conversation was mainly centered on their personalities so I could be prepared to meet them. Alexis stated her father was extremely protective of the family heritage and of his daughters. He would greet me warmly but I would still have to win his trust. At some point her father will want to speak to me alone. Even though it was she who proposed, she still must have her father's utmost approval and acceptance. Her mother would not be a problem as she has been preparing for the day I would finally be serious with someone and if father approved, she would approve.

She then added

"You see, I have never told you but I have never had a serious or steady boyfriend till you. In fact I never really dated even when I went off to university. I have had a private education until university and really I had never met anyone that met my standards or who I knew would be acceptable to my family. The guys I did meet were attracted to my physical attributes and my money - until you came along!

Then Alexis looked at me very seriously and said

"I have only been with one other man – once, and that was when I had been very drunk and had given into my arousal, in fact I was not in full control of myself. I had been dating a guy for about a month when he took me to a party which had turned into a drunken debauchery. Later I found out someone(s) had been spiking all the drinks and most everyone there knew it was going to happen. He had been a selfish, inconsiderate and very bad lover and I broke up with him the following week. If I had been in full control of myself it would have never happened. I was waiting to fall in love with someone very special before going all the way..."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.