Little Girl With the Flaming Hair - Cover

Little Girl With the Flaming Hair

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2012 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: Amanda Weeks is hit by a car; in tending her, already a friend, Dr Tim Weeks and her Momma fall in love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Tim Wiggins, Dr Tim Wiggins, was finally coming to the end of the marathon period of his training. The end was actually in sight for him. He had had advice from any number of friends telling him that this was the hardest part to get through, with the long hours, the bouts of exhaustion and the intense pressure. But, strangely enough, Tim found that the pressure didn't bother him. He worked himself and actually thrived during this time period. He was working both in the area of general practice, kind of family practice, and had a pediatric specialty, that was his true joy.

As he got closer to the end, the goal that he'd been working toward, he also looked forward to buying a house. It had been on his mind. He thought that it might help his outlook to get away from these apartment buildings, where he lived. One huge reason for that was his temptation to moon over Elaine Weeks.

Elaine Weeks lived in the next building with her glorious little girl, Amanda, who was a fiery haired beauty, and already a friend of Tim's. He worked at keeping that passion, the passion for Elaine, under control. He had no time; he had, right then no money, and he considered himself a jerk for even thinking about her.

But fate took a hand in the proceedings and Tim Wiggins' world was turned upside down in just one full work day.

He was on call for the ER both for general items and for pediatric specialties that day. He had a call that a little girl, Amanda Weeks, had been hit by a car, a hit and run, and he was needed.

He pushed down his panic and called on the reserves that he knew he had and went to attend. When he got there he was relieved to see that she wasn't in great danger. As a matter of fact, she was awake and greeted him like the friend that he was.

This was the beginning, the actual beginning of Tim's life. His training had made him a first rate doctor, and he was about to reap the benefits of that but the accident that had occurred to pretty, little Amanda was to change it all and send Dr Tim Wiggins in the right direction, just the right direction.

THE POEM

He was smiling as he made his way toward her room. He'd been working on what she asked him to do. He thought he was ready.

(At the time of this adventure, Dr Tim Wiggins was, at, 32 years of age, about to break out on his own in his profession. He was a rather athletic 32 also. Tim Wiggins was a runner and paid a great deal of attention to his exercise program.)

He entered the room and she looked up and grinned at him. She had a tooth missing in front but her smile was beatific. Little Amanda Weeks was in his care, since she'd arrived at the hospital that afternoon.

"Ready!" he said and Amanda grinned and giggled.

Without looking around, Tim began to declaim:

"For the Little Girl With the Flaming Hair,

You make me feel like a millionaire.

Your face is so lovely I just want to stare

At the Little Girl With The Flaming Hair!"

Amanda grinned all out then and clapped and said a loud 'Hooray!'

But Tim was instantly surprised by clapping and a kind of giggle from the other side of the room. There sat Amanda's mother, Elaine. He froze for a few seconds, while all of those neglected and hidden feelings surged within him. There she was, right in front of him, beautiful Elaine.

"Oh, dear," Tim said, reddening in her presence, "You've just caught me making a fool of myself to do what your daughter asked of me."

Elaine laughed, a beautiful crystal kind of laugh, and said: "Amanda, did you ask the nice doctor, Dr Tim, to write a poem for you?"

"Yes, Momma," Mandi said and grinned, "And he did it!"

( Amanda Weeks, 7 years old, had been coming from a short trip to the local store. She'd gone with her friend, Kandi. It was supposed to be a kind of adult adventure for her and Kandi, going to the store unchaperoned. But they had strict orders to not cross the street until Amanda's Momma, Elaine was there to watch them cross. She did cross them on the way to the store and waited for the phone call from the little girls to call her to the curb again, but on the way back from the store, they were feeling brave and grown up. Their thought was that they'd surprise Amanda's Momma to show her how grown up they could be, when they crossed by themselves. Amanda had a piece of candy in her hand, that she'd bought, in addition to the milk that her Momma had wanted. Amanda knew that she was supposed to call her Momma but their spirit of adventure had intervened.

Amanda stepped off of the curb first. She had actually looked but she didn't see the car coming. The car hit her, and knocked her back onto the curb and never stopped. The last thing she remembered was hearing Kandi screaming and crying, and it made her wonder, briefly, what had happened to Kandi.

[In future years, Amanda would never recall at all the few blinding seconds of that accident; it was buried, lost, totally lost to her memory!]

Kandi took the phone and called Amanda's Mom, who could almost not understand her due to Kandi's crying.

That's how they met with Amanda's friend Tim Wiggins, the pediatrician and general physician on call at the hospital that day. That's how the entire process began for them, for all three of them.)

Tim's face was really red by then, and Elaine said to him:

"Don't you blush, your powers as a poet are almost as advanced as your skill as a pediatrician!"

He laughed at that, gaining some of his composure, and telling himself to just settle down and not show what an idiot he was in front of Elaine. That was as important just then to him as anything was.

Then Elaine asked: "How is she?"

"Seems to be bright and cheery," he said. "I still want her over night, just to keep an eye on her for the time."

Elaine smiled at him and said: "Fine, and thank you, Dr, Wiggins," she hesitated and then with a grin said: "Especially for being my daughter's poet laureate!"

"Please," he said softly, "It's Tim."

"Tim!" she said and nodded.

He got red again, and she laughed. Her laugh was accompanied by one from Amanda.

(Elaine weeks was, at the time of the writing of this, 33 years old. She had been a widow for, at that point, two years. He husband, Dave, was killed in an accident. It was apparently from Dave's side of the family that little Amanda got her lovely red hair, for Elaine was brunette, whose hair was kept on the short side. She was a moderate 5'4" tall and weighed a svelte 119 lbs. One of her most noticeable features was her breasts, which at 36c were impressive for her height and weight.)

TOOTH FAIRY

Amanda piped up then and said:

"Dr Tim, I think that my front tooth is loose!"

He went over to see it and noticed that she was right.

"Seems to be hanging by very little there," he said. "Do you want to pull on it or shall I?"

"You just want an excuse to hurt me," she said with a giggle, "Because I made you blush in front of my Momma!"

"Got me!" he said, and then he oversaw her attempts to pull out the tooth, which came easily.

He helped clean up after her dental extraction.

"You need to put it under my pillow!" Amanda said with a smile, a gap-toothed smile now. "The tooth fairy will come."

"Oh, Amanda," Elaine said, "Not in a hospital. The tooth fairy won't know where to come."

"The tooth fairy always knows where to come," the little girl insisted and the tooth was placed under the pillow, in a tissue.

Amanda rested then, and it was a little later, the evening was advancing, that Tim Wiggins entered the room again.

Amanda looked up and smiled at him. "It's Dr Tim!" she said, "The poet!"

He grinned at her and smiled at Elaine. He then gave Amanda the ice cream that he'd brought for her, and had a dish of it for Elaine also.

"Well thank you, Tim," Elaine said. "What a treat!"

"Do you want some tea?" he asked Elaine.

"Oh, my Momma always wants tea!" Amanda said and Elaine gave a little laugh.

Tim went away again and came back later with some tea for Elaine, who thanked him.

He was back in just a little bit and said:

"Elaine, we have the test results from our scans, and it looks like there's no collateral damage at all!"

Elaine started to cry, and stood, turing to him. He automatically put his arms around her and she sobbed into his chest.

That woke Amanda.

"Why's Momma crying?" she wanted to know, some fear in her voice.

"I was just telling your Momma that you are just fine and don't have any problems from your run-in with that car!" Tim said.

"We'll still keep her over night," Tim said to Elaine, who nodded and began to dab her eyes with a tissue.

When he walked away from the hug with Elaine, Amanda held her arms out and said:

"I get a hug too!"

"Of course you do!" Tim said and went to the bed to give the pretty red headed little girl a hug.

"I'll be stopping a bit later," Tim said and left then.

He was back later. It was late and he took Amanda's vital signs. He was very quiet and tried not to wake up either Elaine or Amanda. When he'd done that, and noticed that they were both sleeping. He went to the closet and fetched a blanket. This he stretched over Elaine.

She held his hand, and in a sleepy voice said: "Thank you, honey."

Then her eyes snapped open.

He was simply looking at her. She said:

"Sorry, I thought you were Dave."

"Husband?" he asked softly.

"Yes," she said, "Dead already almost two years."

"Sorry!" he said.

"Thank you," was he reply, and then she put her hand over his on top of the blanket and said: "Thank you for taking such good care of my Amanda!"

"She's such a treasure!" he said.

Elaine giggled then and said: "I think that she's got a toy boy!"

That made Tim blush again but he said: "I guess she does!"

"Thank you!" Elaine said again, only this time, she stretched herself and let her lips graze his. He only stared, after the brief kiss.

"No," he said, "Thank you!"

"I'll be back later," he concluded before leaving.

Just before he left the room, with Elaine looking on. He went softly to Amanda's bed and, reaching under he pillow, pulled out the tooth. He grinned at Elaine, as he put the tooth in his pocket and replaced it with a five dollar bill.

Elaine put her hands over her mouth to suppress a giggle. Tim winked at her and left the room.

He was back in the morning, and brought a cup of coffee with him for Elaine.

"You are so nice!" she said.

"Taking care of the Momma of my special girl!" he said.

"You'd better!" came a squeaky voice from the hospital bed.

He grinned at Amanda and went to collect a hug from her.

"Gonna throw your old bones out of here today," he said to Amanda.

"Will you come and see me at home?" she wanted to know.

"Yes," Elaine chimed in, "That would be nice."

"Then 'yes' I will," he said, "If the girls want it; it'l happen."

"Goodie!" Amanda said and Elaine smiled, thanking him again for the coffee. Then with a big grin, she said: "Dr Tim, did you know that the Tooth Fairy did come last night?"

"Really?" Tim asked, his voice laden with surprise.

"Yes," Amanda said, waving the five dollar bill.

"Good for you!" was his conclusion. "Drinks are on Amanda!" She giggled, when he said that and her agreement was in the form of a great grin.

Amanda was released later that morning.

ICE CREAM AND TIME TOGETHER

It was a few days later, at the end of another long day for him. He consoled his aching bones on the way home by a stop at the local Friendly's for some ice cream.

He settled down to his treat when suddenly a figure was standing next to his table. It was Amanda, with Elaine standing in the background a bit and smiling.

"My favorite doctor!" Amanda said and launched herself at him.

He caught her into his arms and gave her a hug.

"And he's here just in time to buy his best girl and her beautiful Momma a treat," Tim said.

He stood then and Elaine, with a smile on her face, slid into his arms for a hug.

"You're so nice with her," she whispered.

"She's so special!" he said.

"And so are you," Elaine countered.

"So, what'll it be, fairy princess?" he asked.

"A chocolate soda," she said, looking at her Momma, who nodded her head in approval.

"I'll have one also," Elaine said, reaching for a wallet.

"It's my treat!" Tim said. "Doctor's salary and all that!"

That made Elaine snort and Tim just grinned.

"He's rich, Momma," Amanda said in a stage whisper.

It caused Tim to laugh as Elaine said: "Amanda!"

But Amanda just giggled and gave Tim a kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry, Doctor," she said, and then "Sorry, Momma!"

"You're outrageous!" Elaine said but Amanda only grinned at the two adults.

"You look tired, Tim," Elaine said.

"Long day," he admitted, "Started at about 6 AM, and just recently ended. Just going to have a treat and then go home to crash."

They all enjoyed their treats and then Tim said: "I'll walk you home, if you don't mind."

"Lovely idea," Elaine said.

They both took hold of one of Amanda's hands, as they crossed the street from the Friendly's to the apartment complex.

When they got to their place, Elaine asked if he was too tired to come in for a cup of coffee.

"Oh, that'd be nice!" Tim said.

"Then you can help me tuck in super woman!" Elaine said, getting a grin from Tim and an affirmative nod from Amanda.

The first order of business for them was getting Amanda to bed. She had already begun to droop, as they were walking home, and Tim ended up carrying her for the last part of the trip home.

Elaine went about the business of getting Amanda washed up and in her pj's. Then she called Tim and he agreed, at Amanda's urging to be the one who read her a story that night. It was one of her favorites, 'No Good The Dancing Donkey'.

When 'No Good' was finished, and Dr. Tim thanked for his efforts, Elaine and Tim went through her prayers with Amanda, and then it was 'tuck in' time.

Tim went to the bed for a hug from Amanda, who said, as she had her arms around his neck:

"Thank you for being my Doctor and my Momma's friend!"

He told her that she was welcome and that it was all his pleasure. Then Amanda, arms still around his neck, gave him a kiss and she got a hug and kiss from her Momma before settling down.

They went back to the kitchen and Elaine told Tim to go and relax on the sofa for a few minutes, while she got some coffee ready for them.

He was there, whens she appeared with the coffee. But as she brought the coffee into the living room, Elaine found him totally, completely sound asleep on the couch.

She just stood and looked at him for a few minutes, reflecting on what a good looking man he was. Then she went and fetched a blanket and slowly, softly moved his feet up onto the couch also. She spread the blanket over him and put the lights out.

Tim was awakened by the smell of coffee that had been made. His eyes popped open and he realized where he was. Elaine was standing there, wearing a nightgown, and holding the coffee for him.

"Oh what a dunce I am!" he groaned.

"Not at all," Elaine said. "You were that tired! I didn't have the nerve or the conscience to wake you last night."

He struggled to sit up, looking at the clock.

"It's only 6 AM," she said, "I know that you said last night that you needed to be at the hospital at work today at 7:30 AM. So, I was going to let you sleep a bit."

Tim stared at her for a moment, and then broke his own concentration and staring to apologize to her.

"Sorry, I'm staring!" he said.

"I'll take that as a compliment!" she said.

(The nightgown was a floor length one of a kind of shimmering white nylon. It left her large breasts pretty much exposed and the dark nipples also. She wore a pair of white bikini panties under the gown, which also were visible.)

"It's ... it's just that you are so stunning!" he said in a hesitating voice.

"I dare you to stand up and say that!" she said with a smile

He stood and she launched herself at him, putting her arms around his neck. She kissed him then, her lips open a little and, at the end of the kiss, ran her active tongue along his lower lip.

"Good morning, Doctor! Favorite of my lovely Amanda! My own favorite!" she cooed to him.

"Good morning yourself, lovely, beautiful, gorgeous Elaine!" he answered, and kissed her one more time.

He looked at her with a smile: "I'm sorry but I have to go home and change so that I can get ready for work."

"I know," she said, "I'd invite you to shower with me but I know that you'll want clean things then, and maybe you'd never get to work at all." She was grinning and giggling, as she said this.

"Next time!" he said, hardly able to believe his own good luck, and trying, vainly, to hide his erection.

"Oh, yes," she responded, "There'll be a ext time; I can feel that." This caused more giggles from her and he smiled.

"Time for me to give Amanda a kiss before I go?" he asked.

"Always time for a kiss from her favorite Doctor, who is also, truth to be told, the Tooth Fairy," Elaine answered.

They went to Amanda's bedroom then and Tim got to give her a parting kiss on the head. She just kind of sighed in contentment, when he did but didn't awaken at all.

"Time for coffee in the kitchen?" she asked then.

"Yes," he responded and just watched her closely, as she walked ahead of him, mesmerizing him with the sway of her hips beneath her nightgown.

"You're doing that on purpose!" he said with a low laugh.

"Want to make sure that the Doctor wants to come back!" she said, over her shoulder.

"Well, if that's the case, and your intention, then you are certainly succeeding at it with me!" he said, moving a bit quickly and grabbing her by the hips, his hands rubbing her ass cheeks.

This stopped her progress and she stood grinning at him over her shoulder.

"Start that now," she said, "And you'll never get to work today; I personally guarantee that!"

"Gee, I'm afraid that you're right," he admitted. "Coffee then."

"And looking!" she said.

"And looking!" he agreed, moving into the kitchen after her, his eyes never leaving the sway of her ass cheeks beneath her gown.

"Looking?" she asked.

"Looking!" he affirmed, and she giggled.

But the 'next time' had to be put off, for just then Tim began a round of schedules that had him working long, long hours. He and Elaine did spend time on the phone, and he made sure that he saw them and was able to give hugs and kisses to Amanda, who by then was totally wrapped up in her love of Dr. Tim. They had special, almost fleeting meetings at the Friendly's as a bare compensation. It was a difficult time.

It was on the phone late one night that Tim said to Elaine: "I'm so sorry that I haven't been around. This crazy schedule is coming to an end finally, and then I'll be able to have at least of semblance of a normal life."

"We both know that," Elaine said. "You just pay attention to Amanda, like you have been, and I will keep planning and planning to either walk in front of you into the kitchen or just get you and jump on your bones."

"Sounds like a plan to me!" Tim said, and sent her a kiss over the phone.

AND END AND A BEGINNING

It was, in fact, shortly after that when Tim went to Elaine and Amanda's. He rang the door bell and, since it was early evening and both Elaine and Amanda were home, Elaine answered the door.

"Well, look at you, and it's so early!" she said, smiling.

He had on a blazer, good slacks and an oxford shirt, open at the neck.

"Yes," he said, "Next time is here!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.