Béla Book 2: Phoenix - Cover

Béla Book 2: Phoenix

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of the phoenix has started. But, who is the phoenix ? The story continues !!!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Historical   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Sister   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food   Body Modification   Violence   Transformation   sci-fi sex story, vampyres sci-fi sex story

2080 a.d. – Another Month Gone

Vampire – Flying Solo...

It was a month later. The long, eventless journey toward the inner planets was taking its toll – driving both vampire sisters to extreme boredom, extreme sex, extreme mutual and self-mutilation in the name of pure sensation.

Dreamwalking: Béla and Beth skulking around inside a sporting goods store. It was dark outside. Béla picked out a couple of really nice bows. They had pulleys on each end to increase the speed of the arrows. Beth took the entire display of the store's plastic arrows and dumped them into her new bag, which she had also just stolen. Out of all the stuff stolen from the ammunition dump, they discovered they liked the simple bow and arrow best for mutual sex play. They liked handguns and those wickedly sharp hunting knives, of course, but there was more of a game with a bow and arrow.

Béla disappeared to go haunt Jake. That's what Beth called it when she realized that humans had a strange way of not accepting data acquired in their dream state. The single exception she knew of, of course, was her buxom and very sexy blond friend, Tanya, or as Beth called her (not to her face), the Three-B girl – Blond, Buxom and Bodacious!

'I ought to return her gun, ' Beth thought as she dream-walked into the arborium carrying her bag of arrows. She saw that her sister had already dropped off the elaborate-looking bows and left again.

Mentally searching around for the little gun, she found it and walked into her freshly created image of Frank and Tanya's bedroom. They were awake and couldn't see her. Beth left the gun on her friend's dresser and went back to the image of the construction site where she'd found that last stash of blasting caps.

'While Sis is off getting her belly blown full of holes and her pussy fucked silly, I may as well have some fun myself... '

A short time later, she reappeared in the arborium with a box of a hundred more blasting caps.

Beth woke up feeling horny, as usual. Béla was asleep, still dream-walking with Jake. She was lying quietly, and Beth recalled that Frank and Tanya hadn't been asleep a short time earlier, although it was nighttime where they were. Perhaps Béla was just hanging around waiting for Jake to go to sleep so she could enter his dreams and have some fun.

Beth leaned over and kissed Béla on her left nipple, giving the soft little nub a quick, affectionate lick with her tongue before she crawled off the bed and teleported down to the arborium alone. Her belly was tense and her nipples were puckered with sexual excitement as she contemplated the violation of her soft, sexy body with the nasty little pencil shaped explosives. It seemed she never tired of playing with blasting caps; the pure, agonizing need to physically rupture her body causing her to gasp with wanton desire as she reached into the box.

Her sister would be occupied for hours with Jake, getting her dream body penetrated again and again with Jake's cock as well as his gun, so she had lots of time. Her pussy was screaming in anticipation of fresh destruction and she almost came as she shoved one of the little caps up inside her.

Picking up another one, she held it in her hand and teleported it into the fleshy tissue of her left breast, forcing her skin to accommodate the end sticking out through her nipple. She hissed at the sensation of mentally tearing her tissues apart as she did the same thing to her right breast, gasping from the effort of forcing her flesh to accommodate the alien material. The pain she was causing herself made her come this time. She shook as her first orgasm swept through her body.

She picked up another blasting cap and inserted it as far as she could shove it up into her ass. She teleported two more pieces into her torso, one underneath each lung; two more into her soft, lower belly right next to each hipbone and one into her belly button.

By now she was positively shaking with uncontrolled sexual tension and dropped down on her knees, too aroused to remain upright. Bending backwards until her head touched the ground behind her feet, she took a deep breath while deciding which part of her horny, aroused body to destroy first.

"Okay, here goes..." 'I could make this a ritual – a ritual of sexual destruction! Yeah! I'm already in a sacrificial position ... Okay, I sacrifice my perfect belly to ... What should I sacrifice myself to? God, I'm so fucking horny ... Oh, yeah – the Goddess of Lust!'

Making an image of the one sticking out of her stomach and tensing her muscles against the impending shock, she touched it with her mind and jerked sideways a bit, causing a tiny electrical current inside the blasting cap.

What came out of Beth's throat when her belly button erupted was somewhere between a grunt and a yelp. The pain flooded through her body and seemed to concentrate in her nipples and her pussy. As Beth orgasmed, she set off the blasting caps in her breasts accidentally, spewing blood and half-cooked fatty tissue all over her chest and neck.

That orgasm was so powerful that an electrical flow flooded her entire body. Her lower ribcage blew out next, closely followed by her lower belly. Blood and her own gory flesh rained down on her as she shook uncontrollably with her wild, incredibly erotic destruction. Her body was in spasms. Her limbs shook uncontrollably as she came, crying in pure agony as her torso was blasted open.

After a moment of whimpering and writhing on the ground in orgasmic agony, Beth was able to force what was left of her body to relax a bit. The only undamaged parts were her pussy and her ass. She hadn't blown them up yet because she needed her pussy to come. While she was still coming, she concentrated as best she could on the blasting cap she'd shoved up her ass. It went off with a dull 'thump'.

Except for Beth's fresh, new cry of agony as she rolled around on the ground, the only evidence of the blast that tore the inside of her ass apart was the gore that suddenly sprayed out and down her legs. Beth held her torn belly and rolled around on the ground.

There was one blasting cap left inside her and she was ready for it, now. Moving her blood covered hands down between her legs, she pinched and clawed at her clitoris until she was ready to come again. Crying out at the beginning of one final orgasm, she exploded the blasting cap in her pussy.

Shaking uncontrollably in orgasm, her blown-open body flooding the ground beneath and around her with blood, Beth cried out helplessly, choking on the blood flooding her lungs.

She was still conscious. Her pussy was destroyed, along with most of her torso and her beautiful breasts. Her lungs were healing and she was able to breathe a bit.

Beth couldn't believe the amount of pain she was learning to tolerate. Despite the fact that that most of her body was destroyed, she was in the middle of a horrific orgasm, the incredible sensations washing through her body as though she could still feel her insides blowing up.

And yet, in the middle of all that raging ecstasy, she wondered what she could do to herself to make her come even harder. She still had lots of blasting caps, but not much body left...

Closing her eyes, she teleported a blasting cap deep into her ruined belly and ignited it. She closed her hands over her gut in agony as she came again.

She looked down at herself. She was covered with blood. There were huge holes blown in her chest where her breasts had been. Her torso was a mass of unidentifiable blood soaked raw meat and it was all alive, filled with screaming nerve endings. Those raw, exposed nerve endings were creating all those wonderful orgasms that raked over her already wracked, wrecked body.

Incredibly excited by her new tolerance level and sexually aroused beyond any sanity, she decided to do the whole box – one hundred (well, ninety, now) blasting caps.

'There's still lots of raw tissue left to blow up, ' she realized, gritting her teeth in masochistic glee, exhaustedly feeling her body's sexual response to the prospect of even more gore.

Mentally grasping several more blasting caps, she 'mined' the inside of her body with bits of explosive material, going down each side of her body, placing them only an inch apart. When she was finished with her work, she had a dozen blasting caps buried inside her in two neat rows going down each side of her gory body, beginning just beneath where her breasts had been and ending with the last two buried in her gut, one next to each ruined hipbone.

She was going to blow up her whole body, if she could – her entire torso from her half-regenerated tits to her already exploded cunt!

She decided to start from the bottom and work up. The one next to her heart could possibly damage it, so she decided to do it last. She blew her hips apart first, screaming in agony as she orgasmed. The small part of her mind that was still conscious moved up to the next pair and exploded them, blowing up her lower belly. Then the next, and the next, and the next, spraying blood, guts and gore everywhere, blowing her torso completely open.

All of her organs were destroyed now, as well as her most of her nervous system. She knew that because most of the pain and raw-nerve agony was no longer there. All she could feel was the sensation of coming, over and over and over...

She blew up the last four at the same time, destroying her heart and blowing out her tits, chest and lungs, experiencing the ultimate orgasm as she died, her entire torso completely turned inside out.


Her eyes were closed, and she couldn't open them. Something warm and filled with the life-giving pulse of blood was very close; 'all you have to do is bite down and suck, darling... ' She did, and sticky-sweet hot fluid began flowing into her mouth. She greedily swallowed, suddenly realizing her throat was parched and dry and she was starving. It seemed that only seconds had passed when the source of her sustenance removed itself before she was ready to end her feeding. She cried out her want, surprised at the weak bleating that came from her throat. Before she could complain about how she felt, everything swirled away into darkness.

Béla sat, still stunned, and lay her sister's body back on the blood-soaked grass after her feeding. What Beth had done was so fucking unbelievably insane. Over half the box of those dangerously explosive dynamite caps was gone – used up by her sex-crazed sister in her self-destructive quest for the ultimate orgasm. From the looks of her, she'd succeeded.

'Well, I hope you had fun... ' Béla thought into her sister's sleeping mind.

Beth's mind responded lightly, on a purely animal level; 'More... '

Béla didn't know if her sister wanted more blood or more orgasmic destruction. 'Probably both, ' she decided, shaking her head in amazed disbelief at the erotic images her sister was unconsciously projecting. She curled up next to her gory, blood-covered sister, radiated peace into her mind, and went to sleep.

Several hours later, Béla woke up. Her sister was still sleeping, but now, at least, she looked more like a girl than a raw slab of butchered meat. Her breasts were almost grown back and the horrible holes ripped in her torso were nearly closed. It was time to feed her again.

She rolled over against Beth and raised her head, cradling it with her shoulder. Beth stirred, her vampiric nature guiding her mouth to the alluring source of fresh blood. Béla let her feed until she felt weak and light-headed again, then pulled away, ignoring the plaintive plea that weakly radiated out from her half-dead sister.

Béla got up to go find more food. She teleported into her quarters, startling a crewmember who was restocking the cooler. She vanished quickly, returning to the arborium. Once stable in one location, she scanned her body with her mind, quickly cleaning off the blood and dirt stains, and deposited the residue on the floor of the arborium to be recycled by the plants. Then she returned to her quarters to find the crewman picking up the fruit and meat he'd dropped a a few seconds earlier.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," the princess apologized.

The orderly glanced up at his naked princess. He was sure she had been much more soiled the first time she had appeared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.