Best Pep Rally Ever! - Cover

Best Pep Rally Ever!

by Mr. Mongo

Copyright© 2012 by Mr. Mongo

Erotica Sex Story: Cheerleaders from Kenedy High make attempt to their rival Jefferson High's school but are caught and of cource humilated at the pep rally.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Violence   School   Nudism   .

There has been a great rivalry between the working poor community of Jefferson High School and the wealthy neighboring school Kennedy High School since the 1960's.

This rivalry has result in pretty vicious fights among football fans and silly pranks pulled by the wealthy cheerleader squad. Jefferson high school usually got the shit end of the stick when it came to being pranked costing their taxpayers hundred of thousands of dollars every year adding to the tax payer's burden. But this year the school installed a new state of the art security system thanks to a grant from the homeland security fund. They said it was to keep disgruntled students from pulling a Columbine style attack on the school. Even though the grant was really intended to keep harmful individuals from injuring the students but to keep those crazy rich bitches from Kennedy high school from doing something messed up the school this year.

The cheerleaders from Kennedy High have made many attempts to break into the school each thwarted by their security system. Until one of the cheerleaders made the ultimate sacrifice for her school she fucked a Jefferson High janitor so he would rig a window in an empty classroom so it could not close or alert security that it cannot close.

Late at night twelve members of the Kennedy High cheerleader squad brave enough to go on this "commando style raid" made their way through the open window. As they all made their way into the school they were also followed in by their coach Mrs. Krinkle a tall woman in her early 40's with an athletic build she is attractive but makes no attempts at wearing make up depending on her natural charms. She has short dark brown hair and is dressed in a red sweatshirt and red sweat pants. The second adult that came through the window was a woman the exact opposite of the coach her name was Mrs. Johnstone she is in her early forties but is holding on to her good looks with all she's got she looks like she could fit in with the cast from the show House Wives of Orange County. She has a slender build with full double D breasts bought for her by her first husband she is wearing a black turtleneck shirt and black jeans doing her best to look like one of those commandos she sees on all those action films her husband likes to watch. She is the mother of the cheerleader team captain who has come along with her mother's insistence. Mrs. Johnstone was the team captain class of 88' but still full of school sprit. The last of the adults is Mrs. Jones her daughter Shelly is also a member of the Kennedy High cheerleader squad she came along only because she had mini van they could use that night to get the girls and their bags of spray paint to Jefferson High. Mrs. Jones is a chubby short woman with reddish brown hair more at home baking cookies than going on impromptu commando style raids.

The 12 cheerleaders were all physically fit with tight athletic bodies and pert breasts. Except for Mrs. Johnstone's daughter Nina who like her mom has a large set of fake boobs giving her more of a trashy porn star look. Mrs. Jones daughter is a red headed thick girl with a well-developed body with large natural breasts named Trish. The littlest of the cheerleaders is Tammy Hsu she is 17 years old Chinese American young woman but has the body of 12-year-old girl with the exception of a big black bush covered in long straight shiny black pubic hair that the other girls on the team tease her about when they are in the showers. She is usually the top of their human pyramids and just loves to be tossed into the air by her bigger teammates.

"How long do you think we have to wait before the students are in their classes?" Asked a bored Mrs. Johnstone.

Coach Krinkle just rolls her eyes and whispers. "They will all be in their classes by 7:00 am. When they are in their classes we are going to spray paint Kennedy rules everywhere we can get it to stick. They will be too busy at their pep rally when we strike.

Coach Krinkle addresses the rest of the cheerleaders to go over the plan one more time before they carry out their mission. "Okay we have gone over this several times so we all know what we have to do. I want you to stray away from any large entrances that's where the security guards seem to be stationed. Make sure not to run it will catch the attention of security guards monitoring the security cameras. We can pull this off if we can keep our wits about us."

"What do we do if we are caught?" a cheerleader in the back of the room asked sounding a little worried.

"Well if they sound an alarm then run for it try to make your way to a window so you can jump out." Said the coach confidently.

"If they catch you go with them peacefully they can't hit you legally if you do not resist. All they can do is hold us until the police show up. They will just make us pay for the vandalism but my husband can afford it so don't any of you worry your pretty little heads about it." Mrs. Johnstone said with a smile.

"I think this whole thing is a bunch of foolishness what if one of these girls gets hurt or beat up by a security guard? Said Mrs. Jones in a hushed worried tone.

All the girls just giggled at Mrs. Jones shaking their heads while her daughter Trish just rolled her eyes. Just then coach Krinkle looks at her watch and says. "Its quarter after seven lets get up to the second floor and give this shit hole a new paint job. Remember girls don't run take your time." The cheerleaders began spraying the lockers and walls in graffiti doing their best to move slowly as they did there dirty work but one girl let the excitement get the better of her. She began jumping up and down when she finished writing Kennedy High Rules across a long row of lockers.

A board security officer who is monitoring video cameras looks up from his porno mag just in time to catch the Kennedy High cheerleader jumping up and down. His eyes then started switching to other monitors on his stand he is shocked to see other cheerleaders vandalizing the school. The security guards presses the emergency lock down button causing all windows and doors in the build to close and lock. Pressing the switch also lets off a loud beeping alarm. Principal Major runs into the security room right as the doors are starting to close and yells out. "Please tell me ain't a school shooter!"

"No, it's a bunch of Kennedy High cheerleaders vandalizing the lockers. Don't worry they ain't going nowhere we got the place locked down and security at all the doors." Said the security guard proudly with a wink.

"Send your men in to round them up then." Said Principal Major.

"There's fifteen of them all together I only got six security officers they are going to need help and all the teachers are locked in their classrooms with their students. Should I call 911?" The security officer said in a worried voice.

"For god sakes don't call 911 they will get off with a slap on the wrist we need to handle this in house. Mr. Roll has a tenth grade gym class right now with at least thirty boys and the gym does not lock down. Call him on the P.A. system let him know where the cheerleaders are and send them in. I am sure they can't out run a bunch of pissed off fifteen year olds."

"Attention faculty and students do not be alarmed there is a lock down in progress some cheerleaders from Kennedy High School are vandalizing the school. We are sending Mr. Roll and his students to detain the vandals. Attention Mr. Roll you are to take your gym class to the second floor near the library to capture and detain the cheerleaders." Said the security officer calmly into the P.A. system.

His next P.A. announcement was to the Kennedy high cheerleaders. "Attention Kennedy high vandals! Surrender now and we will go easy on you! You run and we will be as rough as we like!" The students locked in their classes began cheering all around the school when they heard that.

"I hope those boys get a handful when they catch those crazy bitches! They have been damaging this school for far too long. That tradition of theirs is ending today god damn it!" Said the principal angrily.

Mr. Roll turns to his gym class and says. "You heard him get your asses out their and catch those little bitches!" One boy raises his hand and says. "Can we grab their tits and stuff?" Mr. Roll looks at his class and says. "Don't let me see you do it. I'll be walking up there when you catch them. Now get going!"

The class storm out of the gym hooting and hollering like a pack of wild savages. Every boy there knew he was going to get his hands on some hot cheerleader and there is nothing she can do to stop him from doing it. Their speed is fueled by youthful exuberance and hormones nothing is going to stop this horde of pimply-faced fifteen year olds from catching their prey.

"All the doors are fucking locked somehow. Everyone run down to the room we got in the building at lets see if we can get out there!" Said Mrs. Krinkle with eyes the size of saucers.

"Didn't you here that announcement they are sending an entire gym class up here. If we go to the office they will be more lenient with us. If that gym class gets us no telling what those boys will do to us." Said Mrs. Johnstone in a worried voice while holding daughter Trish's hand.

After hearing what Mrs. Johnstone had said there grew a worried murmur among the cheerleaders. Each one of them had the look of fear in their eyes. One cute sixteen-

year-old girl named Amber with a slender build and blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail raised her hand nervously and says. "Mrs. Krinkle, I have to pee!"

"Amber I don't have time for this! If we go down this hallway we will make it to the office so we can turn ourselves in. Lets go, we got to get there for those little punks get here first. Go, go, go, go! Yells Mrs. Krinkle then blows her whistle and the cheerleaders take off running down the hall.

Just as the last girl disappears down the hall the first of the teenagers from Mr. Roll's gym class make it the cross section of the hallway. The guys were trying to figure out where they went. The P.A. bellowed out the voice of the security guard screamed out "they made a right down the hallway, get em'!" The rest of the boys caught up just in time to see the faster boys turn down the hall. Every time they pass a classroom full of trapped kids and teachers they can here everyone whistling and cheering them on. Each kid from the gym class heard this would make them scream like a lunatic while giving a fist pump in the air. The whole thing is starting to gain the excitement of a sporting event.

"Where the fuck is that office they'll be on us in a minute!" Yelled an dark skin Italian girl named Cheryl with an athletic build, wavy black hair, and pert A-cup breasts. She new for certain if those boys catch her they will find some reason to grab her tits.

"Do you want off the team Cheryl!" Yelled Mrs. Krinkle sternly at the girl as they were running for their lives down the hallway.

With the front doors in their sights they knew the offices were off to their right. The could see two laughing security guards standing in front of the glass doors each holding a big can of mace at the ready.

Just as the cheerleaders stopped to look at the laughing security guards. Amber asks. 'Do you think they'll mace us Mrs. Krinkle" Just as the Amber asked the question one of the boys from the gym class tackles her to the floor causing all the cheerleaders to start screaming and Amber to piss everywhere.

"Holy shit! Leave her there nothing we can do for her" Screamed Mrs. Krinkle.

As the cheerleaders took off to the office some looked over their shoulders at their downed friend only to see three or four boys wrestling around with her then one boy held his arm up over his head over his head holding a their team mates ripped off red spanks as she lays there screaming in a pool of her own piss. He was hollering like an Indian who just cut a scalp off a cowboy. The others boys could clearly be seen laughing as they groped at her breasts and vagina. Her small firm breasts are currently the playthings of Mr. Roll's gym class while her nicely manicured landing strip bush is also being attended to by one boy while another spit on her clit then gave it a good rubbing. Her screams could be heard throughout the school causing cheers from the closed off classrooms who could see what was happening.

The rest of the gym class pass Amber and the boys wresting around on the floor covered in her piss with their eyes on the prize when they saw the cheerleaders heading to the office their screaming and hollering got even worse.

Mrs. Krinkle and the cheerleaders make it to the office only to find to their horror the office door is locked. The office staff and a visiting mother who came to pick up her sick daughter stand there with shocked looks on their faces when they see panicked looks on the cheerleader's faces as they bang and kick at the door. The security guards on the front doors just stand there laughing at their plight.

"I can't get the door to open I don't know how to work the locks, sorry." Said the mother who was only there to get her sick daughter. You could tell the mother was holding back her laughter at the situation.

Just as the mother finished talking the boys made it to the frightened cheerleaders. The teens started getting the cheerleaders holding them against the wall. The cheerleaders did their best to keep the guys from grabbing their breasts or putting their hands up their short cheerleader skirts but there was just too many of them. Poor Cheryl got it the worst they were all groping at her breasts then pinching the hell out of her stiff nipples the size of gumdrops. She started waving her arms around then one boy who was pissed he could not grab a booby grabbed her by the arm then looked down and saw how hairy her forearm is. He started pinching at her long forearm hair and pulled on it while yelling.

"If this bitch's forearms were any hairier she would look like she was wearing a sweater!' When Cheryl heard this she had become mortified. She was more embarrassed of hearing that then having dozens of boys paw at her breasts and cooch.

The security staff, the trapped mother, office staff, and all the boys in the gym class started laughing. Some boy reached up pulling her red spanks down and yells out.

"You shave your bikini line but leave all that fur on your forearms? I thought you rich bitches could afford laser hair removal?" Cheryl just hung her head and cried with humiliation some of her own team mates snickered at her making it even worse.

"Look at those boys going for the goods. They already got one girls spanks off! Serves those little cunts right. Ha, Ha, Ha, the cheerleader coach just smacked the shit out of that little guy after he got his hand down the front of her pants!" Said the principle as he watched Mr. Roll's class "handle" the situation laughing the whole time.

"Alright we got them just hold them against the walls boys, let the security officers put the flex cuffs on them. Mr. Roll please retrieve those silver manual hair trimmers the football team used last year to shave their heads for charity. Once security gets them cuffed up take them back to the gym and wait for further instructions. You boys had your fun please do not lay another hand on our guests." Said the principal into the P.A. system

Once The gym class took them back to the gym they form a circle around them. The cheerleaders sit on the floor with their hands fastened behind their backs sobbing away as the boys mock and tease them.

"Don't worry girls they are holding us here until the cops can pick us up." Said Mrs. Krinkle trying to sound confident.

"What do you think they are going to do with those hair clippers Mrs. Krinkle?" Tammy Hsu asked while trying not to cry.

"I told you we should not have done this. Some boy slid his hand down the front of my jeans and pulled out some of my pubic hair. Why do I always listen to you I am always the one who gets into trouble!" Said Mrs. Jones with a pouty quivering under lip.

"Don't worry my husband makes donations each year to both towns police departments. Just one call and he'll straighten things out. Hell those boys just about raped us so I am sure we can get off on having to pay any damages once the judge see the security tapes.

"When those assholes put my panties back on they put them on wrong way on purpose!" Said Amber crying her eyes out. Some of the cheerleaders giggled when they hear that.

"Alright I want you girls to go to the store and pick a couple bags of disposable razors and cans of shaving cream OK. When you get back head back to the football field we are going to have our pep rally a few hours early today. Laughed Principal Major giving the Jefferson High Cheerleaders a wink. The girls all covered their mouths as they giggled.

The Jefferson high cheerleaders took off running out the door sounding just as loud and excited as Mr. Roll's gym class. Principal looks at the security monitor that shows the Kennedy High cheerleaders while rubbing his crotch he says to the security guard. "Those girls are going to remember this day for the rest of their lives."

"Students and faculty, I would like to inform you that the Kennedy high cheerleaders have been captured and are being held in the gym. We will be having our pep rally a few hours early today. We need members of the marching band and football team to assemble to their dressing rooms and get into uniform then go to the football field. Once they are ready we will be releasing the students to the pep rally. You do not want to miss this pep rally it is one you will never forget!" Laughed principal Major.

Mr. Roll and one of his students are retrieve from the manual clippers from the shoebox he stashed them in last year. Mr. Roll holds one up in the air and tests it out while laughing.

"Mr. Roll, what are we going to be doing with these things?" Asked the student.

"I guess we are going to be giving those girls a haircut." Mr. Roll said to the student shrugging his shoulders.

Just as they came out of the gym's office they see the cheerleaders and his students are gone. They could hear everyone being let out of their classes as they make their way to the football field to see the best pep rally that Jefferson High School has ever seen. The students and teachers seem to be charged up excited over the events that went on during the day. No one knows what is about to happen all they know its going to be fun. Students are getting their cell phones and digital cameras ready for the big event. They even saw the audiovisual nerds walk by carrying video and sound equipment like how they do for all the sporting events and pep rallies.

When Mr. Roll gets to the football field he makes his way through the crowd the students who seem to be almost in frenzy in anticipation of what the principal and the cheerleaders might do to the Kennedy High cheerleaders. The male students are screaming all types of profanity and pornographic suggestions. Mr. Roll was surprised by the female students were just as bad as the guys most of the boys were demanding the cheerleaders to be raped right there on the spot. Just about all the students have some form of digital recording device. Mr. Roll found his students with arms interlocked to form a protective ring around the Kennedy cheerleaders doing their best to hold back the wild crowd. The Kennedy High cheerleaders are huddled together in a mass with their backs towards the crowd with their heads down trying to hide their fear and embarrassment. Principal Major stands next to the Kennedy High cheerleader coach Mrs. Krinkle he is holding a mike. Jefferson High cheerleaders and their coach are holding several shopping bags over their heads and screaming "whooooo!"

Just then the principal holds the mike to his lips and puts his arm around the Mrs. Krinkle shoulder and pulls the nervous looking woman closer to him she has her hands still tied behind her back. She is as white as a ghost but she is doing her best to look brave.

"Now Mrs. Krinkle what possessed you to sneak into our school and do so much damage. Every time your students pull pranks like that it costs our taxpayers so much in repair bills. Did you know that?" Asked the principal as he talked into the mike. He holds the mike in front of Mrs. Krinkle's mouth.

"I did not know that, I am very sorry." She says with a nervous laugh.

"You don't believe that lie Mrs. Krinkle you are even laughing at such bullshit!" Said the principal bringing the mike back to his lips.

"I truly believe what I said I just laugh when I am scared, I am sorry Mr. Major." Mrs. Krinkle says into the mike now looking scared as the crowd is now really screaming for her ass to be thrown to the crowd.

"I don't believe you and they certainly don't believe Mr. Krinkle. You know what they say Mrs. Krinkle paybacks are a bitch? Said the principal as he pushes her so she would land flat on her stomach.

Two football players run up to Mrs. Krinkle each holding a pair of scissors one boy cuts her bindings then pulls her arms over head to put on new flex cuffs. The second football player begins to quickly cut away at her red jogging pants pulling the remnants away from her franticly kicking legs. The guy with the flex cuffs starts cutting away at her red top exposing her black bra.

"Any last words Mrs. Krinkle before the boys strip you bare and throw you to the crowd? The principal says to Mrs. Krinkle while smirking.

"You can't do this to us! Its illegal! Screamed the half naked Mrs. Krinkle. After hearing what the principal just screamed she could feel her breathing becoming more rapid and her head felt light. Red hue began forming across her face, neck, and chest.

"But it's ok to deface our school? Isn't that illegal?" Said the principal in a mocking manner.

"Fuck you needle dick!" Screamed Mrs. Krinkle as she scowled at the principal.

"Ok boys, stand her up and get that bra and panties off her be as rough as you like!" Said the principal to the two football players standing next to Mrs. Krinkle.

One football player grabs the front of Mrs. Krinkle's bra ripping it from her chest causing her to stumble forward a little bit. The only thing that kept her from falling over was the other football player holding on to her panties. The football player holding on to her panties starts to try to rip them off of her but the material is too strong for him so he simply slams her to the ground knocking the wind out of her yanking the panties off her body. The crowd goes nuts while the cheerleaders start screaming at what the football players have done to their coach then hiding their faces not wanting to see what is going to happen next.

"Pick that bitch up and give her to the crowd. Lets see what they do to her." Said the principal pointing to the crowd.

One football player makes Mrs. Krinkle stand up by grabbing on to her short dark brown hair and lifts her up. The two football players grab hold of her then they lift her up and toss her over Mr. Roll's students arms and a mass of arms grab a hold of her to pull her into the crowd. The scene looked like something out of a zombie movie.

Some of the guys in the crowd started pulling out their erect penises while others used their cameras or phones to get the best video they ever took in their lives. One teen pulled Mrs. Krinkle head down to put his cock into her mouth but right before he reaches her lips another bigger student jumps forward jamming his cock into her mouth almost causing the other guy to fall back with his penis pointing straight up. One of the audiovisual guys with a camera runs up behind Mrs. Krinkle to slip is hard-on into her hairy brown pussy and films himself going in and out of pussy while doing an imitation of a 70's porn sound track with a lot of base. His soundman puts his fur-covered mike into Mrs. Krinkle's face. As soon as one teen got off another one would penetrate her mouth, vagina, and ass. Some female in the crowd put her face into Mrs. Krinkle's face as she was being face fucked by some large dicked math major and asks Mrs. Krinkle a question.

"Are you getting fucked Mrs. Krinkle? Are you getting fucked? Does it hurt?"

Mrs. Krinkle looks over at her as the math major keeps thrusting back and forth in Mrs. Krinkle's mouth making a sickening snorting and fart like sounds as he does it coming from her mouth and nose. Mrs. Krinkle just nods her head yes at the young lady who asked her the question then looks back down. The girl pats Mrs. Krinkle on the ass and leans over to say to her.'Tastes like teen spirit I bet?" The girl says with a laugh as she pats Mrs. Krinkle on the ass again.

"Becky get away from her before someone cums in your face on accident!" Said the Principal into the mike looking out for one his student's safety and shaking his head.

"She's had enough bring her back and don't be afraid to break some heads to get her back." The principal said into the mike.

Five football players run into the crowd to retrieve Mrs. Krinkle. As they come up to her one boy pulls his cock out of her mouth while another just finishes off into her ass as the football players reach her causing the crowd to boo them.

"I bet that ain't one of your proudest moments is it Mrs. Krinkle? Now bring up that rich bitch lets see what she has to offer the crowd! Two cheerleaders walk over to Mrs. Johnstone each grabs her by the arm, wrestling her somewhat to get her to move towards the principal. "Boys strip the bitch lets see those store bought titties look like. All your husbands money could not stop what the crowd is going to do to you."

Two football players pick up the scissors to cut away the tight fitting black commando style clothing from her body. Each team member would make a cut into her clothing then rub their hands against her smooth warm flesh enjoying all those expensive skin treatments she bought on her husband's credit card. Mrs. Johnstone did not put up a fight like Mrs. Krinkle did she just laid there with her eyes closed holding her breath waiting for them to finish their cutting. She knew the second they are done she would be fed to the crowd she shuttered as she caught herself being a little excited about it. Her husband has money but has a small dick she at least will get her plumbing seen to by the teens in the crowd. The two football players began mashing her breasts together as she struggled and screamed for help. One football player began rubbing her clit fast and hard to get her ready for the horde of teens waiting impatiently for the spoiled rich bitch to play with. Once she stopped screaming then started to breath heavily the football player reached down to feel to see if she was wet. He was surprised to see her bush hair was dyed blond but had a quarter inch of dark brown roots. He rubbed his fingers through her bush the same way a man would rub a little kid's head leaving her pubic hair looking like a straw colored birds nest. The first player nodded to the second as they hoisted her up and threw her over Mr. Roll's students interlocked arms.

The students grabbed her so quickly she did not have to worry about an impact on the grassy field. The teen males were fighting and jockeying for position one boy bent her over forcing his cock into her mouth. "Suck it, Suck it you stupid bitch!" the boy yelled at the spoiled rich bitch. Mrs. Johnstone began sucking like her life depended on it. Another boy runs up bends Mrs. Johnstone over then grabs her by one ankle lifting her leg high in the air then inserts his penis into her wet pussy. A third teen ran up but was too late for her cunt so he pushed the guy who was pounding her pussy over so he could put his cock up her ass. Mrs. Johnstone kept looking back over to her daughter Nina and could not believe the bitch was looking over at her and giggling. If she had her way the cunt would be right here with her mother getting stuffed worse than thanksgiving turkey. After several groups of young men had their way with Mrs. Johnstone the principal ordered a group of football players to bring her back to the circle of students. The football players had to grab her by the hair to avoid touching her cum covered body.

"We have one more adult who should have known better to vandalize our school. The fat housewife bitch drove the vandals here to our school. At any point she could have turned the car around or simply have said no. So for that she will be punished for the damages she helped cause. So who better to punish her but the children of the tax payers who will be handed the bill for the damages they caused for their own entertainment." Said Mr. Major sternly to the crowd who showed their approval by cheering much gusto.

Mrs. Jones is not as pretty as the first two women who were punished before her so the football players went a little quicker than they were with them. Once they got her clothes cut away they stand her up revealing her nakedness to the entire student body. She hangs her head in constantly saying to herself. "Oh my, Oh my this isn't happening to me." Her large saggy breasts and rolls of fat were met shouts of "Try jenny Craig, Bitch!" "Look at all them rolls of fat!" "Who wants to play hungry, hungry, hippo?" One of the football player steps up and yells to the crowd. "Common she ain't that bad look at that bright red muff of hers its kinda a cute!" Then the crowd began chanting "Give us fire crotch, give us fire crotch!"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.