Girls Next Door - Cover

Girls Next Door

by Axolotl

Copyright© 2012 by Axolotl

Humor Sex Story: Peregrine and Jason take to spying on the girls next door. Well, its only fair the girls get to do the same...

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Humor   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts   .

This is a fantasy scenario involving a number of characters upon whom Nature has smiled and continues to giggle helplessly, breastwise and otherwise. There's a bit of sex, but it's a fantasy, so it never really happened, did it? Any resemblance, etc...

"Let's have a look, you've had them ten minutes."

"You had them before me, when the girls were outside."

"Yeah, well? They're my binoculars."

"It's my garage roof."

"S'not. It's your dad's."

"You know what I mean." Jason handed over the binoculars with some reluctance. "They're still not out there, anyway. Only their mum, and she's ancient. My dad says she's thirty-five."

"That's not ancient." Peregrine was a stickler for detail. "Old, but not ancient." He wiped the eyepieces on his shirt. "You've made them all sweaty. They're steamed up. Their mum may be ancient, but she can still get you all steamed up."

"I didn't have to invite you up here, you know." Jason rolled on to his back and started fumbling with the waistband of his shorts. Peregrine, embarrassed, clamped the binoculars to his eyes, supporting the weight on his elbows. It felt good, lying on his stomach on the warm roof. The sound of a zipper disturbed him.

Despite himself, Peregrine had to see. He tore himself away from the eyepieces and glanced back over his shoulder. Shocked, he turned away instantly. "What are you getting that out for? You can't have a piss up here."

"I don't want a piss. I'm going to have a wank."

"Someone will see." He kept his eyes steadfastly to the front.

"Nah, I've been wanking up here every day since they moved in next door. Nobody can see us."

"If we can see them, they can see us," Peregrine pointed out.

"They don't know where to look. 'Sides, we're in the shadow of the trees and they're out in the sun. If they look up this way, the sun's in their eyes." He gave a little gasp as he began stroking himself in preparation for the big event. "This is gonna be a doozy! Who's out there, still just their mum?"

"Yeah. No, hang about, she's going indoors." Peregrine panned left as the woman undulated into the house.

"Yeah, she goes out to work. She's a barmaid down at the Fox and Hounds. Every day, as soon as she goes out, the girls come out into the garden to sunbathe on their own."

"She's gone indoors. Nothing yet. Hang on! Yeah! Here they come! Fucking Hell!"

Jason was pleased at the reaction. He'd told the older boy these girls were a bit special. He felt a certain modest pride of ownership. "I told you! Are they all outside?"

"Only three. You said there were four."

"One always seems to stay indoors all the time. Usually the youngest one. It don't matter. She's just a fatso cow." He began to stroke faster, and inevitably, longer. Obscene slippery sounds carried clearly to Peregrine. "Have they come down the garden yet? Describe them to me."

"All blonde. Wearing bikinis. They're sort of standing round, I can't see their tits properly yet."

"You will, don't worry!"

"They look a bit old. You said they were our age. Our ages." He modified his statement, uncomfortably aware that Jason was at least two years younger than him, maybe even three.

"They go to our school. I've watched them all catching the early bus. They're all swots, so they go to school early. 'Sides, if their mum's only thirty-five, they can't be old, can they?"

Peregrine had a go at the mental arithmetic, then gave up. The girls looked old. Nobody his age had tits like those. "We've only got your dad's word for it that she's thirty-five. And they might not all be her daughters."

"They are." Jason was positive. Peregrine wondered how such a young kid could know so much about everything. "Our Dad was telling us all about them. She's a widow, he said. And she told him how old she was. Mum sort of sniffed and went out into the kitchen. And they're all her daughters so they must be all different ages."

"They could be twins," Peregrine said doubtfully.

"You can't have four twins. Anyway, they don't look nuthin' like each other, apart from their tits."

That was true. Peregrine pressed his eyes against the eyepieces, trying to see more. "There's a tall one..."

"She's the oldest," said Jason. "Delphine."

"Delphine?" Peregrine snatched the glasses away from his eyes and wheeled round to look at Jason. What he saw was so deeply disturbing, he quickly busied himself wiping the eyepieces with his hankie. He had heard rumours about Jason, but they were all pretty vague. He now saw there had been no exaggeration. In fact, the rumour-mongers had probably underestimated the size of things. But then, they wouldn't necessarily have seen him erect like this, lying on his back, his hand swishing up and down at least nine inches. Impossible, surely? Nobody was that size! And there was still that great big thick round purple bit at the end that his hand didn't cover up...

"What's wrong with her being called Delphine? It's only a name. It's no dafter than Peregrine. Go on, describe her bikini to me." Swish, slop, swish... Jason's balls were tumbling about like a couple of Victoria plums in a string bag.

"It's yellow," said Peregrine desperately. "And her tits are nearly hanging out of the top. 'Specially when she kneels down."

"What's she kneeling down for?"

"She's rubbing cream on one of the others. Sort of a chubby one, with a huge bum."

"That's Louise. Can you see her tits?"

"No, she's lying on her front."

"You just wait. They're massive. Who's the other one?"

"Skinny girl. Black bikini. Ever such a long crease down between her tits."

"That's called cleavage. That's Ronnie. Short for Veronica. Hers hang right the way down past her belly button, but she's only the same age as me. The youngest one's called Poppy. She's only..."

"Shit!"

"What now?" Slop, swish, slop...

"Ronnie's doing something with her pants. She's mega-hairy!" There was silence as he fumbled with the focus. "Oh, yuck!" Peregrine put down the binoculars, looking pale.

"What's the matter?" Jason made a grab for the binoculars.

"Ronnie's pussy thing. It's all crinkly and hairy, like a dead cat."

"Of course it is. Haven't you seen one before?"

"Not like that. It's horrible." He had seen pictures of them before, but not a huge, nasty horrible one like Ronnie's. Pussies had always been quite neat, hygienic-looking things. "Let's have them back," he demanded, trying to drag the binoculars away from Jason. "You can't look through them and play with that thing at the same time."

"I'm just finishing," Jason panted, then made a few embarrassing gargling noises and came with stupendous power and copiousness. Peregrine ducked for cover and tucked the binoculars under his shirt for safety. It rained semen for several seconds. "Fucking hell! I told you it was gonna be a doozy!" Jason gulped. Imagine all that hot cream going into Ronnie's big hairy minge."

But try as he might, Peregrine couldn't even begin to.


"Rub some more cream down on my bum, Delph."

"Where? Spread your fat thighs a bit." Louise obeyed, spreading her legs apart at ninety degrees. "That's enough, sis, I don't want to fall in." The cream went 'slap' on the girl's flabby inner thighs. "It looks just like a boy's cum," Delphine said, blushing slightly.

Louise pressed her groin against the ground and thought about boys' cum for a while. "Is he looking, Ron?"

Ronnie gnawed her lip. Her sweet face was flushed. "I think so. I thought I saw some movement up there a minute ago." Ronnie reclined, resting on one elbow, the fingers of her free hand exploring the already well-moistened crotch of her pants. She eased the gusset to one side and gave a little gasp as the cool breeze wafted through her damp pubic hair.

"Ron's giving him a show," grinned Louise, her fingers walking out across the grass to tug Ronnie's bra down a little more. Three or four more inches of the young girl's almost endless cleavage were revealed.

"Don't get them out altogether," she giggled."

"There's plenty more still inside your bra, girl! Besides, he might be a tit-man, like his dad, not a pussy freak. Your big hairy cunt is an acquired taste."

"Gee, you say the kindest things, sister!" Ronnie spread her legs a little more, and purred huskily in her throat.

"She's coming already, Delph, and she hasn't even seen the boy yet!"

"Not all of him. I've seen the only bit I'm interested in! Sh-hhh!" Ronnie hissed suddenly. She was squinting into the trees, shading her eyes from the sun. "There's two of them up there!"

"Two?"

"You can see them?"

Louise rolled over and sat up, her mountainous breasts tumbling into her lap like great sacks of flour. Delphine swiftly untied her yellow bikini bra and allowed her fat-pointed teats to harden in the cool air. "That ought to get them going," Ronnie laughed, glancing sideways at her sisters. "I hope Poppy's getting all the action!"

"We'll find out soon enough. The sun will be down in ten minutes."


"They're going indoors." Jason put the binoculars down on the flat roof and tucked himself away. Peregrine wondered if he ever caught the thing in his zipper. It was still at least twice as thick and three times as long as his own, even in its flaccid state. It wasn't fair!

Jason continued. "I suppose that's it for this afternoon. The sun's going down. Why didn't you have a wank? Didn't you like them?"

"I was too busy looking," said Peregrine lamely. His erection had died instantly when he caught sight of his young host's outrageous endowment. "Can I come again tomorrow?"

"If you bring these binoculars again. They're nice ones."

"My Dad's. I borrowed them. He thinks I'm going bird-watching."

"As long as he doesn't want to come along with you. You've got spunk on your shirt." Jason dabbed at the fat crunchy stain on Peregrine's back. "Never mind, you'll be able to tell him it's bird-shit."


"You could have let me come outside, too," Poppy whined. "I'd have liked to show my tits off as well."

"You're much too young," said Delphine, her voice deeply disapproving of the very thought of her sister, six years younger than her, flashing her admittedly monster tits for a couple of wanking boys perched on next-door's garage roof.

"Anyway," Louise said, in her role as peacemaker, "You had the best view of all. We couldn't see what the boys were doing from down there."

"Yeah, rewind the tape, then, Popsie! Let's see what you got!"

Poppy grumpily hit the rewind button and they watched the scratchy lines dancing on the screen. Eventually, the gibbering sound-track slowed and the screen went black. "All ready?" Still not a happy bunny, but proud of her part in the drama, Poppy pressed 'Play.'

They watched in silence for several minutes.

"When are they going to do something?" asked Ronnie.

"This was while Mum was still out there. That one on the right with the binoculars, that's Jason. You get a good view of him later on. I think the binoculars belong to his friend."

"His friend's a bit drippy."

"I don't like his hair."

"Never mind his hair, how big's his cock?"

"Ron! Not in front of Poppy!"

"We never see it," Poppy mourned. "He never gets it out."

"Nothing like building up the suspense, Pops," Louise laughed. "Anyway, he'll do for me, even if he's only got one an inch long. The rest of you can share Jason amongst yourselves."

"Thanks, Lou." In fact, it didn't seem like the worst of solutions to any of them.

"Here's a good bit coming up, now," Poppy whispered. She was touching herself intimately and her nipples were improbably large beneath her T-shirt.

The only sound was of four sets of heavy girlish breathing as the nerdy boy settled down with the binoculars and Jason rolled on to his back. He fumbled with his zipper. One of the sisters swallowed noisily, another cleared her throat.

"Christ, get it out, boy," Ronnie whispered.

"Sh-hhh!"

Out it came.

"Bloody hellfire!"

"Jee-zus!

"Wow!"

Poppy hadn't really seen one before, but she had an idea that this was an unusually large specimen. Somehow, she just felt it was.

It reared skywards and Jason began pumping away.

"It's getting longer!"

"It's bigger than a cucumber!"

"What's happening to it now?"

"I zoomed in on it," said Poppy. "I thought you'd like to see a close up."

"Good old Popsicle! She knows what her big horny sisters want to see."

"Shit, look at it now!"

Jason's prong filled the screen. It wavered for a moment, went blurred, then sprang into crisp focus, its tip glistening wetly in the sunshine. The bedroom was beginning to smell like a fishmonger's as they watched, transfixed - or wishing they could be literally transfixed by that incredible throbbing organ.

Ronnie could stand no more. Her fingers slithered into her cream-filled pants with an appallingly soggy noise, and she subsided on to the bed.

"Don't make my bed all wet again," Louise warned her. Ronnie wasn't listening.

"You'd better pause the tape there, Poppy," said Delphine. "She'll want to see the rest when she's finished."

The sisters made polite conversation as Ronnie reached one of her more frenzied climaxes and lay back in a spreading pool of juice.

"Another set of clean sheets," sighed Louise. "That's three nights running. Mum must think I'm turning into a sex maniac."

Ronnie sat up, blinking. "Has it finished?"

"No, we paused it just for you. Play the rest of it, Pops."

They watched the last of the tape, including Jason's powerful climax, spurting skywards and catching the slanting sunshine.

"What a waste!"

"Plenty more where that came from!"

"What I could do with that thing for an hour!

"I think he's coming back tomorrow, the one with the binoculars," said Poppy breathlessly. "I could just about hear them talking. They were talking about us. I heard them mention all our names."

"Which one did they mention most?" demanded Louise without much hope.

"I dunno. Does it matter?" Poppy looked bemused. "We can't go up there on the roof with them, can we?"

They all thought about that privately, long into the night.


"You've got to let me come out and sunbathe, too, today," Poppy pouted. "I'll tell Mum..."

"You'd better let her, Delph," said Louise. "She doesn't really need to be up there in the bedroom with the camera, does she?"

"I can start the recorder going then come down! Please, Delphine!" Poppy stuck a thumb in her mouth and turned her toes inwards, rotating her broad hips from left to right and back again. Her monstrous young breasts swayed enormously heavily beneath her grossly overloaded T-shirt.

"Oh, all right, then. But we don't want you showing off the way Ron does. You're too young."

"Wheeeee!" Poppy launched herself into a ponderous dance, everything in dangerous motion. "I'm going sunbathing!" She lumbered from the room.

Ronnie frowned. "Is it a good idea?" Imagine if Mum found out what we were doing. "If Poppy gets pissed off about anything, she'll spill the beans."

"She could do that anyway, whether she's allowed outside with us or not," Louise pointed out. "But Poppy's all right, considering she's only a kid. We may as well let her come with us. She's less likely to tell Mum if she's flashing her tits as well as us."

"Huh, the little bitch could screw everything up for us." Ronnie went to the window and looked out over the garden. Their mother was anointing her shiny bronze melons. "I'd rather be up on the garage roof than down there," she said with a wistful sigh.


"What would they do if they knew we were spying on them?" Peregrine lay on his stomach, feeling very nice inside.

"Probably they'd come up here with us. Which one would you fancy fucking?" Jason's hand slid beneath his body and began a gentle stroking motion.

"They're all nice," said Peregrine, blushing. "I like Delphine, but she's got a stupid name. Louise looks friendly. I don't really like Ronnie."

"Good. I'll have Ronnie, then." Jason had begun to stroke himself in earnest. He rolled over and began struggling with both hands to get his boyhood out of his shorts before they exploded. "Fuck, I'm enormous! I'd stuff this great big cock up her wet, hairy, sloppy pussy and just give three quick thrusts before I filled her full of cream so full it came out of her fucking ears. She'd be begging for more. I'd give it to her, of course. You're sure you don't want Ronnie?"

"No, thanks!" Peregrine didn't fancy Ronnie at all, especially if she was going to have Jason's cream coming out of her ears. In fact, she scared the living daylights out of him. He'd have a nice dry girl instead, thank you very much. Louise had a bit of a double chin, but she looked nice and dry. "The other one's coming out of the house," he announced, swivelling the binoculars to the left. "The fat one."

"Poppy, yeah. She's got a pretty little face for a young kid, but she's gross." Jason was lying on his side, pumping his prong with his right hand while peering through the leaves into the garden. "Hurry up with the bins, it's nearly my turn."

"Yeah, she's got a lovely face. But she's not all that fat," Peregrine reported. "Her legs are okay."

"Never noticed her legs," said Jason, whose whole attention was concentrated on his Ronnie. She was plucking at the crotch of her bikini, where it seemed to be disappearing inside her. Suddenly, she pulled the whole thing to one side, and Jason glimpsed his personal heaven.

"They're not all that long," continued Peregrine. "But they're not lardy, like Louise's. They're nice and brown and smooth. It's only her body that's fat. Even her shoulders are skinny."

"Can you see up inside Ronnie from there?"

"I don't want to, thanks!"

"Let's borrow the glasses, then, quick! She's got her pants half off and she's really wet for me. Quick!" And Peregrine found the binoculars wrenched from his grasp. The interestingly fat Poppy disappeared.

An argument seemed to have broken out next door. Delphine was speaking sharply to her younger sister...


"Close your legs, Veronica! You can't lie like that when our youngest sister's watching!"

Ronnie sneered, watching Poppy plodding slowly down the garden path towards them. "Why the fuck not?" Ronnie said petulantly, spreading her legs so wide that her panties disappeared into her molten crack.

"Because I say so. You know what Poppy's like. We have to play it cool for a day or two."

"Cool? How can I play it cool, knowing that enormous great thing's up there on the roof. I want it right up inside me!"

"You're terrible, Ron!" Louise clamped her knees together, trying not to get too aroused by her sister's stream of lascivious filth.

"You're all right! You can have Mr Nerdy with the binoculars. I want Jason. Now!" And with a sudden motion, she yanked her bikini bra upwards, allowing her long-hanging breasts to flop down, one on each side of her narrow chest. The nipples hardened instantly.

"Put them away, Ron," Delphine warned her.

"Oh, sod off, you!" Ronnie had had enough. She scrambled to her feet, adjusting the crotch of her panties, the motion making her breasts swing around in crazy circles. "Do what you fucking like. I'm going indoors."


"She's going in! Oh, fuck it! What's she done that for?" Jason went slightly limp and about three inches shorter. He fondled himself in an abstracted way. Peregrine retrieved the binoculars and focused on Poppy again.

"Poppy's got quite a wide bum," he took up the commentary again where he had left off. "In fact, very wide. And it's ever so rounded, too. But you can't see much. I think she's got a bikini on, but you can't see anything for that huge T-shirt she's wearing."

"Oh, fuck Poppy," Jason snarled.

To Peregrine, that sounded like a very good idea indeed.


"Has Ron gone to see to the camera?" Poppy enquired innocently. "I've set it and locked the focus thing. I hope she doesn't mess about with the zoom."

"She's arsy about something," said Louise. "Probably getting near her time of the month."

Poppy wrinkled her nose. "No, it's not that. We're all within a couple of days of each other. Two weeks ago." She giggled and blushed. "We're all at our most fertile."

"Probably why Ron is so mad," Delphine snorted. "She wants to get laid."

"She wants Jason's babies?" Poppy chirped seriously. "She ought to go next door and ask him. I would, if I wanted his babies."

"None of us wants babies, Popsie," Louise said wearily. "Mum would kill us."

"I don't want any, anyway," said Poppy. "Imagine having to feed a baby in class. During Geography!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.