Helen's Awakening

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2012 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Helen, frustrated and overlooked, becomes the plaything of a neighbor and then her entire Sunday School class

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   .

Helen Gaines was everyone's candidate for being dowdy. That is, everyone's including both Helen herself and James, her mate. But if the truth were told, James, a prominent preacher, chose Helen because he thought she would be a good helper for his dedication to his religion.

There were few, if any, romantic, sexual or lustful thoughts involved for him. Helen herself was aware of this and had come to accept it.

She was, at 38, one of those special women who only come physically into their own during their blossoming 30's.

There were, of course, special things about Helen; but strangely they were not things that she noticed. She had really large and marvelously formed tits. Her size 38c breasts were knockouts but pretty much unsung. Her ass too was well formed, not flat at all, round and plump, fairly inviting spanking or even anal sex. Helen was a fox in dowdy clothes, simply awaiting discovery.

There were some quirks too about Helen. She had nipples that almost had a mind of their own. She was prone to wear white blouses and a-line skirts, very conservative in their length but her nipples were frequently stiff and sensitive, showing, it seems, some kind of special nature in Helen that was not being let out.

In her own mind, Helen thought of herself as 'slouching' toward middle age. She loved the word, a word that Yeats, her favorite used to describe the beast going to Jerusalem to be born. But she hated the mental picture that it gave her. For Helen felt unwanted, and certainly unfulfilled. Helen felt dowdy and was not encouraged to feel differently by James.

Their once every few weeks or so, mating, was always in the dark, and James made it clear that it was a necessity and not at all a pleasure, so that Helen never was able to derive pleasure from it either.

Helen's main area of indulgence for herself was in her panties. They were her contradiction, where she revealed her real self, instead of the woman who was the dowdy older lady. She loved pretty panties, and indulged herself with them. Not that James ever noticed, for he didn't. But even the granny, full to the waist styles, that she wore were pretty colored and abounded in lace at leg holes and the waist.

She was certainly a panty girl. Just the thought made her giggle. Her collection was fairly extensive. She got to decide daily if it would be bikinis, and if so what color. Or would it be the 'grannies' and also what color.

The thought of them being called 'granny' panties was a kind of a thing for her. She usually wore them, when she was feeling down on herself or out of sorts.

She went, at such times, for bright colors to express a mood. It was all a kind of a special thing for her.

She had even, James had no idea, bought a few pairs of thongs. She liked the feel of the string of the thong between the cheeks of her ass. But she had no idea how her panties, the entire collection, served to frame her almost perfect ass. It was still kept a secret from the world.

She had never really gotten around to dealing with her sexuality. Her up bringing and her time spent as 'spouse' to James had certainly discouraged any such development.

She was well respected, though there were a few people, yes both men and women, who were the kind of people who could see that what Helen was hiding was significant.

There were also a few teen aged guys in the congregation who were pretty much 'in lust' with Helen. They never tired of fantasies about getting the preacher's wife alone, stripping her and getting a cock in her mouth. Of course the fantasy continued that it was the preacher's wife's 'willing' mouth but that was another story for them.

These were certainly her fans, who fantasized about what kind of tantalizing soft bounty Helen hid beneath her a-line skirts and plain dresses ... But Helen, at that time, was blissfully unaware. That was going to change though.

There were really two agents of change that entered her life at about that time. One such agent, she became gradually aware of; the other she had no idea about.

The agent of change about which, about whom, she had no real idea was a member of her older teen Sunday School class, Andy. He was not one of those who sniggered and talked about Helen's tits and ass. He rather let those guys alone. He was much more serious about his lust for Helen. He had, at an earlier age, undertaken such a campaign against his mother, and he'd been successful.

Once he'd achieved his conquest with his mother, he automatically began to look around for another conquest. He considered his mother's friends, and certainly didn't write them off of his agenda. But then the thought of Helen entered his mind, and he was entranced by the idea.

He could almost see her kneeling totally naked in some out of the way setting for him, and maybe a few friends, willing to do whatever he wanted, they wanted her to do. It was a heady thought.

Andy especially fantasized about Helen, about stripping Helen, about maybe forcing Helen, about spanking Helen, during those times when he had his cock in his mother's captive mouth.

"The best of both worlds," he thought.

The other agent of change came into Helen's life rather casually. She'd been out with a few 'girl friends' at lunch, a thing she did only periodically. During the lunch the girls had giggled about chat rooms.

Up to that point, Helen could use her computer but was pretty much in the dark about the ins and outs of it. Sure, she'd heard about 'chat rooms' but didn't know where they were, what exactly they were, or how to find them.

But the girls, still giggling, mentioned some of the chat rooms where you could go, give yourself a provocative 'nickname' and say whatever you wanted.

Helen was intrigued. She made a mental note about the chat room names that were mentioned.

Then the conversation continued a bit. Each of the girls at the table were going to be given a 'nickname' for the chat rooms. They were almost hysterical with their giggling at that point.

Helen was initially shocked by the nickname that they gave her: "Jugs."

They said that, and she immediately almost lost the iced tea in her mouth. She had to cover her mouth with her napkin to keep from spitting it out.

Helen protested but they wouldn't hear of it. They agreed that she had the loveliest breasts imaginable. She still protested.

It was Laura, her good friend, who patted Helen's hand and said:

"Come on, love; don't deny that every single man in this place would love to see you walk through the room naked or with only a pair of panties on."

The giggling surged again.

Helen sputtered: "But, but, Laura, I'm..."

But Laura cut her off:

"Don't give me that, Helen, you're a lovely, big breasted woman who is wasting away with that no account James. You should give yourself a break and at least parade your fantasies in a chat room."

The others agreed, saying how exciting it was being able to say what you wanted.

Helen only smiled and decided that she'd have to contact Laura alone to see what this was all about.

Helen drove Laura home, after their lunch. Laura was certainly in a good mood after lunch with the girls, and the chance to be both naughty and silly. When they got to Laura's, she invited Helen in for a cup of tea.

When they were seated over tea, Helen asked Laura to explain the chat room idea to her. Laura went into detail about chat rooms and where to find them. She talked to Helen about being able to chat with someone without having to face them, unless it was a chat with a camera.

Helen then wanted to know about that idea too. Helen realized that the more that she heard about this possibility, the more she liked it. She lived a great deal of her life with no visible response from James, and this at least sounded like a relatively harmless way to vent herself.

She said as much to Laura, and Laura responded vehemently:

"Helen, you are a candidate for sainthood in my book, living with James and being ignored by him the way that you are. How do you do it, love? I mean, he hardly knows that you exist, and here you are one of the most gorgeous women that I know."

"Laura," Helen said in protest, "You're going to make me blush."

"Well, it's true, Helen it really is," Laura continued, "Tell me, I mean I am interested, how do you do it? How do you maintain your balance with so little attention from your husband. Is he that way sexually?"

Helen did blush then but Laura was such a good friend, and Helen really did need someone to talk to; Laura was an excellent candidate.

"Yes," Helen admitted, "I'm afraid that he's the same way in the sex department. Our encounters are few and far between and he doesn't bother about what's good for me very much."

"Then what do you do?" Laura demanded again. "I mean, Helen, this can't be very healthy for you."

"No, I know," Helen admitted. "I haven't really managed to find very many kinds of resources, and I have to admit that the chat room idea sounds like an ideal treat. I might just try it. But there are a few things that I do to keep myself chipper and on an even keel."

"Like what?" Laura wanted to know.

"Are you serious, Laura," Helen asked then, "Do you really want to know?"

"Yes, I do because I'm so worried about you," Laura continued then.

Helen blushed again, red to her ears.

"Oh," Laura said grinning, "This is going to be good."

Helen bucked up her courage and said to Laura:

"It's my underwear."

"Your what?" Laura asked quickly.

"My underwear," Helen repeated.

"That's what I thought you said," Laura said back to her. "I don't understand."

"Well, you see," Helen began to explain, "To continue to make me feel good about myself, I always wear really, really sexy underwear."

"What??????????" Laura almost exploded. "Are you being serious?"

"Totally," Helen said, smiling now at her friend.

Laura faced Helen now really grinning, she said: "Okay then I want you to show me."

"What here? Now?" Helen said somewhat shocked.

"Yes," Laura said, "There's no one here but us girls, and, Helen we are friends. This is something that is so new about you that I want to know. I want you to show me."

"I can't here in the kitchen," Helen said.

"Well, you really could," Laura said,"But let's go into the bedroom. Then I want a show."

Helen was grinning then also; she said back to Laura:

"You're incorrigible, is what you are."

Laura, the grin broadening on her face, shot right back at her:

"And you're hiding something important from your best friend. Now you show me!"

Helen sighed, all the while secretly being both pleased and turned on by her friend demanding that she strip for her. She didn't believe that Laura had any sexual agenda here but it fueled the fires of her main hidden fantasies, fantasies about being ordered to do such things, and always complying.

With these thoughts on her mind, Helen reached for the top button of her blouse.

Laura sat on the bed and just stared at her friend, as Helen unbuttoned her blouse all the way and took it off, showing a red lacy bra that didn't even hide her large very erect nipples.

"Myyyyyyyyyyy!" Laura said, "Look at you; that's gorgeous."

By then Helen was stepping out of her skirt, showing a matching red lacy thong. The front panel of the thong was small and didn't even hide all of Helen's pubic hair. There were curls that were escaping in all directions from the front gusset of the panties. Helen was also wearing thigh high stockings. She turned without being told to show Laura the effect of the string that wandered from the waist band down her ass cleft, where it was lodged in between her ass cheeks.

Laura was almost struck dumb. Here she was with her good friend Helen, and she had no idea that Helen liked to dress in such a sexy fashion.

"Sexy, sexy," Laura said, "Almost slutty! But not quite."

Helen blushed, and reached for her skirt to put it back on.

"Hey," Laura said, hurrying to Helen, and wrapping her arms around her. "I mean that in a really positive fashion! I really do."

"Really?" Helen wanted to know, "I mean, I don't look outlandish or freakish?"

"You look like a walking wet dream!" Laura said.

Laura leaned her head back, as she spoke to Helen. Then they were both looking into each other's eyes, staring at each other's faces. It was a tense and very sexual moment.

Helen said very quietly:

"I thought for a second that you were going to kiss me."

"I was," Laura said breathlessly.

"Oh," Helen said very quietly, waiting.

Laura answered by leaning back into Helen and placing her soft lips against Helen's own soft lips.

Helen's answer was to moan deep within her throat. Laura ground her way into the kiss, and licked Helen's lips with her tongue.

Helen finally responded by letting herself go and licking the tip of Laura's tongue with her own.

As they were kissing, Laura's hand rubbed its way down Helen's back and came to rest on her almost naked ass.

They broke the kiss, and Laura said immediately:

"I didn't really mean to do that but it felt so nice."

"Oh, yes, it did," Helen said, "And I'm kind of glad you did it."

"You being almost naked and me being dressed really turned me on," Laura continued.

"I know," was Helen's response. "I have so much to learn about myself but I need to begin somewhere."

Laura said then to Helen: "Why don't we have dinner some time, just the two of us, and see what happens."

"I'd like that," Helen said still holding on to Laura.

Then Laura wanted to know:

"What part of what we just did was most exciting for you?"

"You telling me what to do!" Helen said with little hesitation.

"Really?!" Laura said with barely suppressed excitement.

"Oh, I like that," Laura then continued, brushing her lips against Helen's again.

It was then that, though reluctant, Helen realized that maybe it was time for her to go. She clung to Laura for another moment, and then retrieved her skirt.

"No," Laura said, "You walk in front of me and dress in the living room."

All of this was moving from the point of being confusing to merely being a real turn on for Helen.

"Ohhhhhh," Helen said going deep red. Then she added: "I'd really like that."

She walked ahead of Laura, as she was told, and again, doing what she was told was a real turn on for her.

Laura spoke out then:

"Come on, sweetie, we're going to try it now."

"Now?" Helen said.

"Yes, you really don't have to leave just yet." Laura said firmly, taking Helen by the elbow and not taking 'no' for an answer. "We're going to introduce you to a chat room now.

"But I'm not dressed," Helen protested weakly.

"I know," Laura said with a smile, "Isn't it delicious?"

Helen hesitated only a few seconds, then she admitted: "Yes, it is; this feels so naughty, and so wonderful at the same time. I just don' know what to do."

"Then do as you're told," Laura said, brushing Helen's lips with her own.

They settled down in front of the computer, Helen still only in bra, thigh highs and thong panties, Laura in Jeans and a tee shirt. Laura logged them on and quickly found a chat site that let older women talk to younger guys. They logged into the site as 'jugs' and 'satin panties'.

They were immediately flooded with chat requests.

"How do we choose?" Helen asked.

Laura suggested that they just chat with each for a minute or two and then see what they wanted to do. The did end up chatting with a guy named "Bomber". They both liked the way that "Bomber" seemed to have an aura of authority about him.

Helen whispered to Laura: "This is fun."

Once they'd gone to an empty room where they could just talk the three of them, Bomber asked:

"What are you two lovelies wearing?"

Laura typed back: "Jeans and a tee shirt."

Bomber came back to her immediately: "Are you not wearing underwear or are you just not giving me a full answer?"

"Sorry," Laura said.

"Sorry, what?" Bomber came back.

Laura said immediately: "Sorry, sir."

Helen let out a gasp: "Ohhhhhh!"

Laura typed right away: "I think my friend likes the fact that you made me say 'sir'.'"

"Do you, jugs?" Bomber asked.

Helen answered automatically: "Oh, yes, sir, I do."

"Good," Bomber said then, "You know your place. But you still haven't answered my question yet: what are you wearing."

Helen typed the: "A red string bra and a pair of red lacy thong panties."

"Very hot," Bomber said, "But why are you almost naked and 'satin panties' is dressed?"

"She told me to undress, sir," Helen said in answer.

"Good," he said next, "Now both of you stand up."

Laura leaned over and typed: "Standing, sir."

"Now, jugs, take satin panties' tee shirt and jeans off. Do it now."

Helen grabbed the hem of Laura's tee shirt and pulled it over her head. Next she knelt, looking up at Laura, as she knelt, and unbuttoned the jeans to work them down past Laura's hips and ass and off.

"Did it, sir," Helen typed.

"Now, I want you to play with each other."

Laura smiled; Helen looked a little uncomfortable but determined to do it, nevertheless.

Laura slipped her hand between Helen's thighs, and Helen reciprocated by slipping her hand and fingers between Laura's thighs.

Both women were panting very shortly from the manipulation of their pussies by each other.

In just a little bit, they did stop and type to Bomber: "What next, sir?"

"Now get on the floor and eat each other; let me know when you've both cum."

Helen merely looked at Laura for a brief moment, and then she got down on the floor. She quickly pulled her panties and bra off, while Laura did the same.

Helen lay on the floor and then Laura knelt down and put herself into position with her head between Helen's legs.

The two friends lay in that 69 position eating and licking each other for a number of moments, and then they both exploded in an orgasm.

It was Laura who moved to type to Bomber; she told him that they were finished and then she signed off.

She lay back down on the floor with Helen, putting her arms around Helen, while Helen rested her head on Laura's shoulder.

Helen spoke into the side of Laura's neck:

"I've never even thought of doing something like that. It felt deliciously wicked. I never thought that I was 'that way'. Do I need to apologize, Laura?"

"Darling, darling," Laura said, "Just because we made love girl style doesn't mean that you're 'that way' or any way. It just means that we're friends who want to be lovers also. Neither of us is going to give up men, now are we?"

Helen laughed: "Laura, you make me feel so good. No, I guess that neither of us is going to give up men."

Then Helen grinned at Laura: "Too bad I don't have one."

They both shrieked with laughter at that.

Laura then turned to Helen and said: "What do you think, sweetie? I mean, now was the chat room for you?"

"Oh, wow!" Helen said with enthusiasm. "That was exciting."

"I'm so glad," Laura said, "I'm trying to get you to come out of the shell that you've been forced into. I just think that 'jugs' might help us out with that."

"Maybe, you're right," Helen said, "It's just that it's all so new to me."

"I know," Laura said, "But you certainly didn't have any problem, when you were down between my thighs."

The two of them giggled at that point and hugged each other.

"Did I do that right?" Helen wanted to know.

"Right as rain," Laura said, "All you need is a little more practice."

This set off another round of giggles from the ladies. Helen gave a mock salute to Laura and said, in a voice that was supposed to show submission:

"Yes, ma'am, whatever you say."

Laura had a smile on her face but it faded, as the look on Helen's face ceased being playful and became soft and serious. She said softly to Laura:

"I don't know why but I really love being treated that way; I love it when you kind of ... uh ... take over, you know? I don't know how to better explain it."

"Yes, sweetie, I know," Laura said. "And I'm serious in saying that it's your submissive streak coming out. It' what that damn James has been using all these years without any corresponding sexual gratification. It's just that you're now beginning to come in contact with someone who will treat you that way, and make sure that you get sexual satisfaction."

"Oh, and I love it," Helen said.

"Well, tonight I want you to try a chat room again and let me know."

"I promise that I will, ... ma'am," Helen answered.

Laura kissed her then, and Helen simply allowed herself the joy of being kissed. When Helen left, they promised to take time soon to be together again.

(Helen's Diary entry: Date noted

Exciting day! Lunch with the girls. Topic was internet chat rooms. Know nothing about them. We laughed about it. They pinned the nickname 'jugs' on me!!!! Horrified at first, then couldn't stop laughing.

Took Laura home then. She said that it was a way for me to come into contact with my sexual self. Intriguing!

She wanted to know how I cope with no response from James at all. I told her! I actually told her!!

She was excited and told me to strip to show her my panties and bra.

Hard to describe but her telling me to do that was a turn on in itself. New feelings--all of these. New sensations. Don't know that I've ever been a sexual being or maybe just repressed. Seems to be blossoming now. Nervous but also kind of happy with it.

Laura wanted to take me on a chat room experience. We logged in as 'jugs' and 'satin panties'. Frantic at first. Then we settled on one guy: 'Bomber'. Talked a bit.

He told me to strip Laura to her bra and panties. I liked that. [Never have thought of 'being' with a woman but found undressing Laura exciting. Have to think about that more.]

He actually told us to play with one another's pussies!!!!! [Turns me on to use such words--really haven't in the past but they are like candy in my mouth.] We did! We did! We played with each other's pussies.

Then he ordered: (What a wonderful word 'ordered'.) "Eat each other!!!!!!!!!!" And, my heavens, we did that too. Wonderful! Frightening! Exciting! Anxiety Producing! All of it, just all of it.

Laura said that all this is helping me to come out of my shell! Maybe! Maybe! Need to think!)

After her session with her diary, which Helen was keeping in a file on line, she took the time to think. It turned out to be a horrible idea for her. The more that she thought, the more she was ashamed of herself for what she had done with Laura.

"She's supposed to be a friend!" Helen chided herself during her 'thought' session.

She rambled around the house; James was not home and wasn't expected until dinner time. But her thoughts wouldn't go away, and they were increasingly grim. It got to the point where she knew that she had to apologize. She really preferred to do it in person but knew that a call might be okay.

She dialed Laura's number. When Laura came on the phone, Helen said a quiet:

"Hi, Laura."

"Well," Laura said in return, "It's the lady of leisure. How many more days of vacation before you have to go back to training young minds?"

"Uh, I still have the balance of the week," Helen answered, "then it's back to school to the grind of teaching."

But then Helen thought of the reason for the call, and began to tear up and found herself unable to say much.

"Hey," Laura said suddenly, her voice soft with concern, "What's wrong, sweetie?"

"Oh, Laura," Helen wailed, "I'm so ashamed to have taken advantage of our friendship the way that I did. I'm so sorry; I didn't mean to be such a ... I didn't mean to be such a pig."

"Wait a minute here!" Laura said in a much more commanding voice. "Who's calling you a pig?"

"I am!" Helen continued to wail.

"Oh, honey!" Laura said in a soothing voice, "We had a girlish fling; we played with the internet. That's not being a pig!"

"It's not?" Helen said then through tears, willing to be comforted in the worst way.

"I just don't know what to think!" Helen said.

"Exactly!" Laura said firmly at that point. "Your life has been lived avoiding that and having people around you make sure that you didn't know what or how to think."

"You think so?" Helen said quietly.

"I know so," Laura said.

There was a brief silence and then Laura said: "Now take the phone and go into your bedroom where there is a mirror."

"Yes, uh, Laura," Helen said, not sure if she should have said 'ma'am' or not.

Helen went as she was told and stood in front of the mirror.

"Okay, uh, Laura, I'm there."

Laura said very softly then: "Helen, if you want to say 'ma'am', that's perfectly okay. It's just between us, between you and me is all."

"Yes, ma'am," Helen said, realizing that even saying it made her feel a little better.

"But now here's what I want you to do," Laura continued, "Put down the phone and take off your blouse and skirt. Go ahead, lamb, do it."

Helen put the phone down on the bed and unbuttoned her blouse, and put it on the bed. Soon her skirt joined the blouse on the bed. She stood in her red underwear. She picked up the phone again.

"Okay, I've taken off my blouse and skirt," Helen said.

"Well, look at yourself, Helen; really look at yourself, girl!" Laura said with vehemence.

"For heaven's sake, woman," Laura almost shouted into the phone, "You're drop dead gorgeous! It's not your fault at all that your James doesn't pay attention to your physical loveliness. But why does that mean that you need to let life pass you by. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yes, ma'am," Helen said, and this time it came out naturally. "I appreciate that, Laura, I really do. I'm just sorry to be such a baby about it."

"Sorry doesn't come into this, sweet pea," Laura said softly, "You're experiencing growing pains that's all, just growing pains."

"I do appreciate the encouragement, Laura," Helen said earnestly.

"Well, I don't want you to lose the progress that we've made is all," Laura said, "Do you understand that?"

"Yes, ma'am," Helen replied right away, "I really do."

"Good," Laura said then, "Here's what we're going to do: first of all, I want you to stay in your panties and bra until James comes home; she how he reacts. Any red blooded american male, seeing you in your underwear, would become horny immediately. Call me then and tell me how he reacts. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," Helen said, "I understand."

"Good," Laura continued, "Is he going out tonight?"

"Yes, he is," Helen replied.

"Better," Laura said, "When he does, I want you to go back to the chat room;see what happens; you remember how we did it today. Then call me and let me know."

"I will, Laura, and thank you!" Helen said gratefully.

"No need to thank me," Laura said, "I'll just take it out in trade one day soon."

This finally elicited a giggle from Helen.

"That's more like it," Laura said as she hung up the phone.

(Helen's Diary entry: Date noted

Well, did my thinking and it left me feeling shattered that I'd abused my friendship with Laura over all that sex. Didn't matter that I enjoyed it; guilt: real, alive, painful.

Knew I had to call. Did! Apologized for being a 'pig'--seemed like a good word to describe it.

She was kind; understanding, sweet, supportive. Relief! Put me through a kind of exercise:

Up to the bedroom, strip out of blouse and skirt. Stand in front of mirror in my panties and bra. Then she told me that any red blooded American man would get really horny seeing me.

Made me feel good--so good.

She blames much of this on the way I've been suppressed in being raised and married to James.

Maybe she's right--think some more but without being morbid!!!!!

Two things for me to do:

Make sure that I'm wearing panties and bra, when James comes in. See his reaction.

Tonight, when he's out again, back to chat room. See out it goes.

Have to admit that the latter is exciting.)

It was a while later that Helen heard James' car in the driveway. She hastened to take off the robe she was wearing. She took an arm load of laundry and went to the laundry room with them, so that she was crossing the living room, precisely when James came in.

She came into the living room, just as James entered it from the front hall way.

"Hi, James," she said.

(He had always preferred her to be more formal with him. He always said that he liked it that way.)

His first reaction was to frown. She stopped and said innocently:

"James, is something wrong?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.