Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

The evening progressed with an agonizing slowness. Tanya’s ten o’clock show was over and Jake left, promising Béla he would be waiting for her outside after closing.

The midnight show came and went; the patrons happily throwing their money away for a moment of Tanya’s mesmerizing attention. After Jake left, Jessica came down to help with the workload, much more herself after spending a hour in Béla’s Jacuzzi. She didn’t even behave as though she minded being handled by some of the more rowdy customers, although Frank and Béla kept a close eye on her.

By the time two-thirty came, everything was cleaned up and ready for the next day. Jessica was gone and Frank went upstairs with Tanya. Béla imagined she was going to miss a truly Olympic sex session with them. Frank had been positively salivating since watching Tanya gyrate and display herself for her fans, brightly lit by the hot stage lights several hours earlier.

Frank had already guessed that Béla had other plans for the evening because of her anxious behavior. He knew how excited (and klutzy) she got when she anticipated some great sexual misadventure, and he suspected it involved that young pervert cowboy who had scared the carpers out of Jessica.

Naked and wrapped around each other in Béla’s big bed, Frank and Tanya listened from upstairs as Béla closed and locked the noisy front door, then pushed the keys through the mail slot. They landed with a loud clink on the floor.

“God, I hope she’ll be all right,” Frank whispered, almost too quiet for Tanya to hear.

“You know, I don’t think she can actually be hurt,” Tanya reassured him, “at least, not physically.”

She snuggled up to him and began stroking his dick, making it rise, then leaned down and began kissing it. They consoled each other’s worries for awhile, then forgot all about Béla for the rest of the night, each finding the other very much to their liking as though each had been searching for the other a long, long time.

Béla turned away from the bar and walked out into the blustery darkness of the street. She heard a car engine roar to life, and walked toward it. When she got closer, she could see it was an old pickup truck.

Jake rolled down his window and said, “Get in.”

Béla pranced around the old truck to the passenger side as excited as a schoolgirl, eyes glowing in anticipation. She climbed up and landed in the seat, barely able to sit still, and awkwardly swung the heavy door closed.

“Where are we going?” she asked excitedly.

“You want to be a true submissive,” Jake replied, ignoring her question, “you shouldn’t ask questions.”

Béla sat quietly in the dark, smiling to herself excitedly, not even noticing that her transportation had no working heater. After a time, Jake pulled into a driveway. The entire row of houses on that street were dark, and Béla realized that these were condemned structures intended to be razed for the new North Plaza Shopping Mall.

“Get out,” he commanded.

Béla shoved the heavy, squeaky door open, hopped down out of the pickup and nearly ran into him as they walked toward the door of an old abandoned-looking brownstone. Jake opened the door. It wasn’t locked. Béla noticed there was no lock on the door at all. In fact, half the doorframe was missing.

‘All these houses are abandoned, ‘ she realized, ‘and here I am alone with a strange guy whom I know for certain has a gun on him and wants to tie me up.’

A normal girl would be frightened at this point, but the potential for danger was making Béla more aroused and careless.

Jake walked across the darkened room and plugged in a small electric space heater. In a moment it was glowing hotly and radiating enough light to display the small, dingy room, which was good, because the ceiling bulb, dangling down from a bare wire, was burnt out.

Béla looked around and saw a bed with a metal frame and a mattress. She didn’t notice any bedclothes, but there were manacles hanging from the wall over the bed.

“Is this where you brought Jessica?” Béla asked him.

“No,” Jake answered. “Don’t talk. Take off your clothes.”

She threw her coat down and nearly ripped her costume in her rush to get naked. All she had on now was nylon stockings. She bent down to take them off.

“Leave those on.”

Béla stood up quietly, hands folded in front of her, trembling in anticipation. This was starting to be fun. She couldn’t remember the last time she was willingly submissive to someone.

“Are you going to chain me up?” she asked hopefully.

“Don’t talk!” he snarled. “That’s your last warning!”

Béla could feel in his mind that he was acting, mostly for her benefit. He believed this was how she expected to be treated.

Jake grabbed her and pulled her to the bed. Béla didn’t offer resistance but he shoved her hard, anyway, down onto the bed without giving her a chance to show she was willing to obey him.

She started to rise up, offering her arms for the manacles, but Jake slapped her down, then grabbed her arms and shackled her to the wall. She laid, half on the bed and half hanging from the wall, breathing hard with excitement, her pussy throbbing in anticipation.

Jake started to get undressed. He took out a large hunting knife and a gun and laid them on the foot of the bed, obviously trying to frighten her.

Béla’s eyes were shining with lust and her heart was racing. She breathed through her mouth in excitement imagining what he might do to her. She was so distracted by her arousal that she couldn’t even read what was in the cowboy’s mind.

Jake took all his clothes off and hung them on the wall, up off the floor. Béla realized there were probably roaches on the floor, and wished she’d been more careful disposing of her own clothing.

After she thought of roaches, she imagined she could feel insects crawling over her naked skin. Instead of repulsing her, the thought of being forcibly subdued in this filthy environment actually added to her sensual desires.

Jake came over and began rubbing his hard-on against her feet, striking her feet with his cock several times. Then he took the knife and began to cut off her nylons.

The sensation of her nylons tearing down along her leg and the sight of that wicked knife so close to her soft, sensitive skin nearly drove Béla wild. She was definitely leaking now and she jerked her leg forward, playfully trying to stick herself on the tip of his blade.

Jake froze for a moment as he realized he’d just jabbed her inner thigh because of her involuntary, unexpected muscle spasm. He stared as blood welled up from the shallow slice in her flesh, then tore his gaze away to stare into the little stripper’s face to find that she was staring at her own blood with rapt fascination.

‘My God!’ Jake suddenly realized, no longer fearful that she was upset at the tiny wound. ‘She really liked that!’

Daring to hope that he may have found someone with perverse tastes similar enough to his own that she might stick around for awhile, Jake returned more passionately to the task at hand and continued to cut each stocking down to, but not including, her foot.

Then he tied the loose end of each stocking to the metal railing at the foot of the bed, spreading her legs wide. He could see her glistening pussy in the dim light as she shifted her pelvis trying to make herself more comfortable with her legs tied that far apart.

Béla tugged playfully at her bonds, realizing that she actually would have real trouble getting loose if she had to, but that danger only added to her arousal. She looked at Jake and waited.

Jake stood at the side of the bed, stroking his cock again. Béla gazed at it, wondering when she would get to feel it. He put one leg up on the bed and grunted, spewing cum all over her belly and tits.

‘Damn!’ Béla thought, scowling angrily at him. ‘That sorry fucker didn’t even wait for me! There’d better be more coming!’

Then she grinned to herself, thinking, ‘There’d better be more cumming... ‘

Jake climbed up on the bed and stood over her with one foot on each side of her waist, his half-hard, sticky cock only inches from her face. The scent of fresh sperm assaulted Béla’s nostrils, along with a faint scent of soap.

“Suck it hard,” he commanded her, leaning forward with his hands against the wall to accommodate her lips.

‘This is more like it!’ Béla thought to herself, feeling happier now that Jake was including her in his sex play. ‘And he smells pretty clean, too.’

She eagerly moved her head forward and stretched up toward his dick, but it was difficult to get the bobbing fleshy rod into her mouth without using her hands.

Jake slapped her face and said, “Suck it, Bitch!”

Béla was shocked at the sudden slap, then realized that he thought she was trying to avoid taking his dick in her mouth. Blinking her tears back, she managed to catch his bobbing organ against her lips, and sucked it into her mouth. Once she had it, though, she realized it was too limp for her to do much with it. Moving her head back and forth didn’t do a thing – it just followed her movements, so she just played with it with her tongue and tried not to chew too hard.

The cum he’d sprayed on her earlier oozed slowly down her breasts and belly, making her skin itch. She squirmed, trying to get her throbbing pussy to relax a little so she could concentrate on getting him hard again. After a moment, she could feel his dick growing in her mouth and was able to suck him properly. He began to fuck her face. When she turned away in protest, he slapped her again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.