Béla Book 1: Target Girl - Cover

Béla Book 1: Target Girl

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Author's note: Before you read further, be advised that this story contains brutal, violent and graphically detailed savagery committed against women.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

The next morning, Jake awoke alone. Though the bed was empty, the wall unit was radiating heat and he could hear the crackling of damp wood as it burned furiously. For a moment, he wondered if the wood stove could catch the little cabin on fire if it got too hot, but then realized that this old cabin had stood for at least fifty years without burning down, so evidently whoever built it knew what they were doing.

After a long, heavy piss, Jake pulled on his jeans and hobbled barefoot out into the kitchen. Unlike yesterday, there was no food waiting and ready to be eaten – not that canned soup was any kind of a real breakfast. He grinned as he remembered the sounds of Béla opening the can and what he found when he later came into the kitchen. She had obviously gotten very frustrated at that 'evil' can, as she had taken a hammer and chisel to it to get it open.

'Evidently she can't figure out everything, ' he'd thought when he looked into the sink and found the remains of the can and some of the soup she'd spilt when she'd finally succeeded in making a hole big enough to shake the contents of the can into a cooking pan. What made that especially amusing was the location of the can opener he brought with them when they'd arrived, on the counter right next to the sink. It was obvious that Béla had had no idea what it was, or how to use it. 'Can openers and belt buckles, ' he thought to himself, smirking as he opened the old wooden door, pushed out through the screen and stepped down into the bright morning sun.

Squinting his eyes against the morning sun and wishing he'd made coffee, he walked around behind the cabin, thinking Béla might be digging for some more roots or something, shivering as a gust of cool air whipped around his bare shoulders. He stepped carefully to avoid any rocks and the stiff bristly grass with his bare feet, wishing he'd put on his boots earlier.

'Where the fuck are you, girl?' he thought to himself as he discovered she wasn't anywhere around – at least not where he could easily find her.

His earlier mood soured by Béla's absence, Jake went back into the cabin, brushing the dirt off the bottoms of his feet when he noticed the grittiness of standing with dirty feet on smooth wooden floor, and started his morning coffee.

While it was heating on the little electric burner they'd brought with them, Jake went into the bedroom to finish getting dressed, wondering about how the generator worked and where the fuel came from. It wasn't a wood burning generator, so someone had, at some time, had to haul gas up that rough, washed-out gorge in order to get it here. He figured it was about two miles – on foot after they'd driven it up to as close as they could get. Two people could probably carry four cans of gas, probably twenty gallons total, each trip, so it wasn't really impossible, just labor intensive.

Dressed and coffee'd up, Jake stepped outside again. It was warmer now, and the heat from the midmorning sun cheerfully soaked into his face. He carried the chamber pot out to the outhouse to empty before taking it back inside. Béla's cabin had a shower but no toilet, meaning somebody had taken a great deal of effort to build that big tank on the cabin roof so that she could take a warm shower whenever she wanted, and that included installing a drain in the floor to pipe the water outside. The kitchen sink, also looking newer than the rest of the cabin, had probably been built in at the same time. Walking around to the back of the cabin to make sure Béla still wasn't there, he noted that the pipes from both the bedroom shower and the kitchen sink rambled out far enough from the cabin to water the 'garden' area. He grinned at that, then started walking toward the nearby woods.

His boots stopped crunching against the frosty grass as he stepped out of the shade behind the cabin and he was grateful that he had them on. His feet were much more comfortable protected by heavy socks and cowhide than they'd been on his first trip outside this morning. Warmer, too.

He reached the nearby trees, then turned right, intending to make an ever widening circle around the cabin until he either found her, or some trail indicating where she might have gone. He walked a few minutes, looking down at the ground, searching for some mark – a footprint in the dirt, a trail of breadcrumbs – anything that might indicate which direction Béla might have taken. He was starting to get worried – not that she might come to harm, after all, she was next to impossible to kill – but now that she was around so much, he didn't really care for this empty feeling he had when she wasn't immediately in sight. He smirked to himself as he realized his cock missed her, too.

'I'm deprived, not depraved, ' he thought to himself, misquoting an old musical he'd heard when he was a kid. Then he switched the words around again as he realized that, now that he wasn't deprived, he was definitely more depraved as he thought about the things he'd done to her, and some of the things he planned to do to her.

A soft, anxious moan interrupted his thoughts. The sound came from above him, so Jake quickly looked up. Béla was sitting, straddling a branch sticking out the side of a rather large tree. She was about ten feet up over his head and the branch was gracefully swaying up and down as Béla rocked back and forth. She was completely naked, as usual, and was obviously clenching her buttocks against the rough bark of the branch she was straddling.

"Hey there, beautiful," Jake called up to her. "What in the world are you doing?"

Béla's eyes flew open and she nearly toppled off her precarious perch. Leaning forward quickly, she grabbed the branch in front of her, catching her balance.

"Jake!" she gasped, staring down at him in surprise.

"Well," Jake laughed. "Looks like you're having fun..."

"I ... uh..." she stammered, actually blushing from her knees right up to the top of her head.

"I was just ... uh ... enjoying the morning sun," she continued, taking a deep breath to get over her surprise at seeing him.

"You were, uh," Jake laughed up at her, mimicking her surprised tone. "Uh, just fucking this tree, huh?"

"Don't be..." Béla stopped and gasped as a muted snap sounded from inside her stomach!

"Oh fuck..." she gasped as she slid forward, then the entire branch broke off behind her and both she and the branch tumbled to the ground.

Jake could have caught her if he hadn't been smacked in the face with a swatch of pine needles. As it was, he hurriedly dropped down beside Béla and turned her over to see if she was injured. She was curled into a fetal position and remained so even after he turned her over onto her back, with one of her hands clenching her belly and the other tightly holding her crotch. Her breathing was shallow and rapid, and Jake was worried that she might be injured inside, somehow.

Pulling at her left hand, which was covering her crotch, he told her to relax. "Let me look." After a moment, Béla let him move her hand away, staring into his face to gauge his reaction. A slight fluttering behind his eyes made him feel dizzy and he almost toppled over on top of her. "Stop that!" he demanded. Immediately, the weird sensation went away.

"What in the world..." he murmured to himself, feeling something hard stuffed up inside Béla's pussy.

It took both hands, one holding Béla's squirming hips down and one hand grasped (one finger on each side, as that was all he could get into her) around the hard, wooden object before he could get it out of her. Although the end was amazingly melted away, it was still a good eight inches long. The thick end of it, the part he'd pulled on to get it out of her, was as wide as the palm of his hand when he held it up.

"Fuck," Jake murmured. "How big was this when you started?"

"I dunno," Béla croaked, her voice sounding thick and unused. "Bigger than that, I think..."

Jake pondered what he had found for a minute while Béla lay in the dirt, half on the branch, watching him. He was grateful that she wasn't trying to get into his mind again, but he was definitely curious about what she'd been doing.

"You were trying to skewer yourself," he said, looking down at her as he finally figured it out. "You were going to impale yourself on this friggin' tree!"

Béla blushed again, not knowing what to say. She'd been caught with a tree branch up her cunt, in the middle of a marvelous orgasm. There really wasn't anything she could say.

Jake grinned down at her and shook his head. "You are positively – incredible," he told her, then bent down to kiss her forehead. "You obviously got your fiber for the day, so let's go back to the cabin and feed you something more tasty. Looks like I'm gonna have to blindfold and hogtie you so you won't get away again."

"No you won't," Béla promised as she realized he wasn't angry. "Next time, I'll wake you so you can help."

They both laughed. But later that afternoon, she found herself blindfolded and tied up anyway.

"Ow!" Béla yelped. "What is that?"

She tossed her head, trying to remove the blindfold, unable to reach it with her hands tied to the headboard.

"Don't panic, love," Jake assured her, suppressing a chuckle. "It's just a little barbecue skewer."

Carefully, but firmly, Jake grabbed another handful of Béla's belly and pulled upward, then shoved another skewer through the handful of skin as Béla yelped again. She twisted her torso this time, trying to get him to let go.

"Be patient, honey," Jake cooed. "Just three more and I'll let you look, okay?"

"Let me look?" Béla asked, sounding upset. "I'll stick one of those through your dick!"

In response, Jake grabbed a handful of skin on her lower belly, now.

"Oowww ... Béla whined, trying a different tack. "Stop that! It hurrrrts..."

Jake ignored her and shoved another skewer through her smooth, bleeding flesh.

"What are you doing?" Béla demanded. "It feels like you're sewing me up!"

"One more," Jake replied, concentrated tension obvious in his voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.