The Bad Decision: an Active Romance - Cover

The Bad Decision: an Active Romance

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2011 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: Sami Carr agrees to meet the lawn boy; it's a bad decision for many reasons but turns out to be the beginning of life for her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   MaleDom   Rough   Interracial   .

"The bad decision", at least that's what Sami Turner normally called it afterwards, or, if she'd had a glass of wine or had been joking with Joe, her love, 'the disastrous decision' or the 'what the hell was I thinking of decision', in any event, it was certainly the turning point of her life.

"How bad is that," she'd often think to herself, with an inner caution to not question the wonderful way that things had turned out, to have such a 'turning point' when you're already approaching 35 years old.

But that's what it had been. It was, at that time, almost a kind of set up for Sami Car, jilted wife of that no good Jason Carr, who had just left, and had her served, from afar, who didn't even have the guts, the decency or the manners to say a face to face 'good bye'.

There had been certainly years, since college surely, of Jason complaining that Sami was so bland, so colorless, so lacking in any kind of willingness to try things. She had to admit that but what was at first only a matter of her growing and broadening her horizons, became later a matter of stubbornness prompted by his adolescent rants about her not being sexy enough, alluring enough, etc. She'd put up with that for years and for years her attitude had hardened, only hardened.

He'd started his campaign on her, his campaign to make her what he wanted with his underwear purchases. When she didn't respond the way that he'd wanted, the complaining began. She tried, at times, to please but it never seemed to be enough, so, it became their issue, and Sami purposely bought pretty underwear but the kind that Jason didn't like, calling them 'grannies'. She became stubborn too.

But then it all stopped, Jason was simply gone; she was abandoned, and in the middle of the relief of that was the knowledge that she somehow hadn't measured up, that maybe if she'd tried, instead of being stubborn, 'stupid and stubborn' she sometimes called it, when she was down on herself, maybe it would have been different.

It produced a kind of a mind set in Sami Carr that ate at her a bit but that she dealt with by patently ignoring, for the most part. She put it behind her, out of her mind and out of her consciousness. It was avoidance but it worked for a while. She had the house; Jason the complainer was gone and she had herself, and for a few years that was enough, as she tried to heal and get her head around what had happened with her life.

Then there was the bad decision. It was all about Ramon. Ramon, who knocked on the door and asked if she wanted her lawn done. She was in that kind of mood that day to say 'yes'. So, he did the lawn. But as she showed him where the mower was, out in the shed, she went into a crouch to clear things away to show him what tools she had. She realized, as she crouched, that her tee shirt was up and her white capri pants were lower on her hips than she'd realized. She was certainly showing Ramon a good two to three inches of pretty beige 'grannies'.

The thought struck her hard, and she got up almost immediately, when she realized it. But she wasn't ready for what she discovered then. The look in his eyes, and the smile on his face.

Sami was almost immediately swept away by the beauty of Ramon's eyes.

"This is what the poets mean," she thought to herself, "When they talk about limpid brown eyes!"

She found herself sinking into those eyes, and the only thing that came to her mind to do in the situation, after she'd gotten up and straightened out her tee shirt was to say a shy: "Sorry about that."

"No sorry, pretty lady, chica, lady..." he began, and his voice at least right then was like music.

"Sami!" she said to him, not really knowing why she gave him her first name.

"Pretty lady Sami!" he said with the, and then he said something in Spanish, which she didn't understand but was sure that he was referring to her display of panties.

By that time Sami chose to simply retreat. She went to the house, shamed, excited, and more turned on than she could ever remember. She didn't, simply didn't know what to do, so she did nothing.

But that was not true. She watched Ramon. She watched him, as he did the chores on the back lawn. He had unbuttoned his shirt and was now showing, with his low rider jeans, a large band of gleaming white boxers up around his waist.

Sami just stared and stared. She couldn't explain it to herself, and didn't try. It was as though she were the game, the target and he was out there pulling strings from afar, and Sami was caught,

She spent the whole time that he was working, staring at him. He glanced at her at times and even waved once, knowing that she was watching him. His smile was dazzling and Sami realized that she was on the verge of doing something monumentally stupid. She just didn't know what it was going to be.

He finally was finished, and was about to put things away. She went out, and, of course, the stupid things that she was afraid she'd do, began right then. She pushed her capris down so that they wreathed her hips and exposed a good couple inches of her panties. It was the only thing that she could think of to do. Sami had never been into any kind of flashing thing, Jason could have told anyone that. But today she did it, wondering if he'd notice.

She went into the shed with him, before him, and bent down to make room for the mower again, knowing that she was showing him, again, her panties. She got up and ran smack into that gorgeous smile again, only this time it was accompanied by the open shirt, the large brown eyes and that three inches of white, white boxers.

Sami was smitten.

"Uh, thank you," she said. "How much?"

Ramon grinned at her and said: "Oh, pretty ladies don't pay! That's not what pretty ladies are for."

"Ohh," Sami managed only just.

Then she did it; Sami pushed her stupid decision forward a huge amount by reaching down with her hand and running her hand along the edge of those pristine white boxers. She shocked herself but didn't seem to shock him at all.

"Pretty Sami," he said, "My chica, I have no time; I have to go but you give me your number and I will call."

And Sami knew, she absolutely knew that she was going to do what this handsome teen ager, with the gorgeous brown eyes, and the lovely white boxers was telling her to do.

He gave her a pen and then reached with his hand and pushed down the waist band of those white boxers so that the line of hair that went down to his crotch was showing.

"Write it here!" he said and Sami, stupid, unthinking, smitten Sami did. She wrote her cell number on his stomach, realizing as she did it, and the very thought burned her hand, that she was writing her number only about four inches above his ... she didn't know what word to use for herself in this reverie.

"Surely penis wouldn't do!" she thought, "No, four inches above his cock!" There she thought it, almost said it out loud and barely avoided giggling.

But she wrote the number and then he was kissing her, and she was doing it, kissing and loving it, loving the heat of it, the wetness of it, the demand of it, and the almost dirtiness of it and hoping, hoping, hoping that he'd call, all the while knowing that she'd respond, if he did. She'd surely do that.

And thinking at the same time: "Take that, Jason; see what dumb old Sami does now!"

And as he kissed her, he reached down and, shocked her by grabbing the waist band of her panties. When he had the waist band in his hand, he pulled upward, getting a kind of a squealy 'eeep' sound from her. It pulled her panties up and into the crack of her ass and up against her pussy hair, and left her breathing hard.

He stood back then and smiled at her, seeing that now he'd exposed a good six inches of her beige panties.

"Got to go, Chica," he said, running one hand down the front of her exposed panties, and he left her that way.

She stood there as though smitten and rooted to the spot. She watched until he was totally gone and then, with the idea at first of straightening out her panties, pulled her capris down but then, without hesitation, down went the panties too and Sami Carr, who never did such things, played with herself until she was left shivering, shaking, cumming and had tears on her cheeks! The bad decision had indeed begun.

She waited for a call, not believing it would come but it did. Early on a Saturday. He called and told her to come to a park on the east side of the city to meet him.

Sami had not calmed down; not a bit and had already determined to do what he wanted. She was going to do this for Sami and please him in the process. She went to the park.

She was walking through the park toward the trees, where he'd told her to meet him, when her phone rang. She knew, she knew before she looked at the phone. It was indeed him.

"Ramon?" she said softly into the phone.

"Pretty Chica," he said, "You came to the park."

"Yes," Sami answered. "Where are you?"

She was on the brow of a hill at that point, not far from the wooded summit of the hill.

"I'm here and I'm watching, Pretty Sami, Chica," he said in his soft silky voice, letting her easily picture in her mind his soft brown eyes, brilliant smile and those alluring white boxers, nor did she know or ever realize why the sight of that line of white boxers were such a turn on for her.

"Walk up the hill, Pretty Sami," he said, "I'll tell you when to stop."

Sami did as she was told; she walked slowly up the hill, all the while listening to Ramon's musical voice on the phone.

"Stop, Pretty Chica," he said, when she'd gotten just past the first of the trees.

She stopped, as she was told, looking around all the while and not yet seeing him anywhere.

"This is exciting!" she said to herself, "Do you hear that, Jason? This is your 'stupid Sami' being excited and not caring what might happen.

(She was exhilarated by the very thought.)

"Now, Pretty Sami," his voice cut into her reverie, "We play the game."

"The game?" Sami asked softly.

"Yes, Pretty Sami," Ramon said, "See the rock under that tree?"

She saw it and looked around wildly to see if she could get a glimpse of him but was still not able.

"Yes, Ramon," she said. "Can I see you soon?"

"Soon, Pretty Sami but play first!" was his answer.

"Yes," she replied, almost breathlessly now, "Play first."

"Good," he went on, "Now put your sandals on that rock, Pretty Chica."

Sami got an over all body tingle but did as he asked her, putting her sandals on the rock under the tree.

"Good girl, Pretty Sami," he said then, "Now play, Pretty Sami, put your tee shirt and your jeans on the rock on your shoes. Put your purse and keys there too."

Sami didn't think that she'd ever felt quite so alive as she did right then. Without hesitation, knowing that he was watching, Ramon with the lovely eyes, and gorgeous smile and those sexy white boxers was watching her. She slowly put her hands on the bottom edge of her tee shirt and pulled it up and off. Her bra, matching her panties, was a sea blue one.

"Very pretty, My Sami!" he barely whispered into her ear on the phone. "Very pretty, My Chica!"

She cast a smile around in all directions, still not able to see him, and with an intake of breath unbuttoned the waistband of her jeans. She was self conscious about this but really excited, as she pushed her jeans down, past her hips, past her thighs to the ground and off.

(The bad decision was now fully in charge of both Sami and the situation. Though there was this inner voice asking, almost shouting 'Sami, what the hell are you doing?' her blithe answer was: 'What Ramon is telling me to do.")

And there she was; it flashed through her excited mind then: "Here I am, on this hill, in my panties and bra! Jason, do you realize that? It's Sami and I'm here and doing this!"

(And the wonder, the end all and be all wonder of this situation was that, eventually 'he' would understand, Joe would understand! That was a gift that Sami treasured into her, their future!)

Then she roughly pushed Jason's name and his image out of her mind, dismissing him and listening to the voice in her ear, as Ramon spoke to her again.

"Lovely, lovely, Pretty Sami, we're close now; out in the woods in your pretty blue bra and pretty blue panties! We're close now!"

"Yes, Ramon," she said, waiting.

"Take off the bra, Pretty Sami and come to me, up the hill!" he said softly then.

She would have, at that point, done anything for him. She reached around and unhooked the blue bra and deposited it on the pile of clothes. She was out in these woods now wearing only her blue panties.

"Pretty Sami in her pretty panties!" he said musically and Sami giggled; he even liked her 'grannies'.

"Come to me now," Ramon said and, looking up the hill Sami saw him, his brown eyes sparkled, he gave her a huge white toothed smile and the two inch row of those crisp, clean white boxer were showing.

Sami went up the hill to him. It was certainly, as events would prove, a bad decision but Sami was smitten, she was excited, she was going to him, almost naked, as he'd instructed and she was as turned on as she had ever remembered.

The walk up the hill to him made her large breasts sway back and forth and she hoped, just hoped that it was an exciting sight.

Finally, she stood just in front of him. He gave her a dazzling smile and she reached out and stroked a finger along the upper edge of his white boxers. She pushed with the finger.

"Seeing if my number is still there," she explained softly.

"Only that, Pretty Sami?" he asked in his musical voice.

"No, not only that!" She admitted

Then he was pressing on her shoulder and with no resistance, eagerly, in fact, she went to her knees in front of him and cast all of her attention on that top row of white boxers, as he unbuttoned his low rider jeans and pushed them down.

"Yes, I'm going to do this!" she reasserted with herself, waiting for his erection to come into view and making a mewing sound in he throat when it did and he slapped first one of her cheeks and then the other. "Yes, I'm going to do this," she reiterated with herself, as she looked up at his smiling face and opened her mouth wide to receive his cock.

Sami began happily to make love to the head of his cock, holding it in her hand but then things changed, and the change was the beginning of the bad things, bad things that Sami might have expected, if she'd been thinking straight.

Suddenly Ramon slapped Sami's face, startling her and growled at her:

"Hands behind your back, Puta!"

His whole manner, his demeanor, his voice had changed and Sami was too frightened right then to do anything but comply with his demand. She put her hands behind her back and he grabbed her by the hair and forced his cock into her mouth.

"Get it wet, Puta!" he said roughly and then pulled it out of her mouth, pulled her up off her knees and spun her around

All of this quick and frightening movement was accompanied by a cry of 'Ohhhh', from Sami, who was now on her feet but bending over from the waist.

Ramon pulled her panties down roughly and let them gather around her knees, pushing her over farther and slapping her ass sharply to get her to be quiet and settle down.

With no further preliminaries Sami's ideal outing was changed into the beginning of a nightmare by Ramon ruthlessly fucking her, while slapping her ass at the same time, eliciting little moans, and squeals from her with each one of his movements.

Nor did he take long. He'd been anticipating this fucking with this lovely chica with the big tits, soulful eyes and submissive manner, and he had some plans for her that day. He finished his fucking and pulled his cock out, pulling Sami around and onto her knees so that he could wipe is cock in her hair.

Then with tears on her face, she asked softly: "May I go home now?"

"Not done with the Puta yet!" he said, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her up the hill a little to a small clearing in the trees. Sami shrieked as two men stood there, both black, but Ramon cut her sound off by slapping her face. Then he propelled her toward the two men.

One of them was really big and received the off balance and stumbling woman in his arms. To her consternation and continued fright he then kissed her, who was absolutely beyond reason at that point and didn't know what to do. In no time, he had captured her tongue with his teeth and held on, while she made squealing noises, only to have her ass slapped by the one behind her to silence her.

"Our Ramon owes us, Bitch," the one behind her said, "And you're the payment. So, it's play time. But let me tell you, Pauli is good at what he's doing and if you jump around, he'll bite your fuckin' tongue right off. Understand?"

Sami moved her head in a 'yes' motion and looked aside only to see Ramon watching an grinning at her, an evil grin now.

She was captured in place by Paulie biting her tongue and only managed a sigh, when she felt her panties pulled down again, and her hips pulled out at an angle.

She heard some rustling behind her and then air on the inner flanks of her ass crack and finally pressure at her ass hole. It was then that she realized what the one behind her was going to do.

She let out a shriek, barely controlled by the dominating Paulie, when the cock entered her ass hole. He had apparently lubed it but it Hurt! Hurt! Hurt!

She made little grunts and groans of pain throughout the fucking, as the guy behind her used her ass for his own pleasure.

When he was done, Paulie let her go and Sami stumbled to her knees. Then she saw a grinning Ramon wave and leave.

The one who'd fucked her butt grabbed her by the hair then and brought his dirty cock to her face, growling at her:

"Clean it off, whore!"

She didn't even think of saying 'no' but opened his mouth and took his cock in, refusing to even allow herself to taste it, and cleaned it. But he wanted more and began then to saw away at her, fucking her face, as Paulie pulled her to him and stuck his cock into her pussy.

Sami, so recently excited about the contacts of the day or at least the possible contacts of the day, became more like a rag doll than anything else. She made noises, throat noises, noises of a person being used for sex but internally simply shrank away from it. A part of her mind had her convinced that she was about to die.

Then the smaller one, who had had her ass, was finished, cumming in her mouth, and the one behind, Big Paulie, was done also, having cum as well. Paulie stepped back and the other one, it sounded like Paulie called him 'Otter' or something like that, pushed Sami's head away.

"Thanks, bitch," he said, strolling back away from her. "Ramon's debt is paid. He'll be in touch with you."

Then they were gone; up the hill, over the hill; she just wasn't sure. Sami looked around, the tears on her face abounding at that point, and let herself for a few moments realize what had happened, what she'd gotten herself into. She realized only then, only in retrospect how foolish she'd been.

With that inner knowledge, she struggled to her feet. She pulled her panties up and walked slowly back down amid the trees to where she'd left her things.

And they were gone! All gone! Totally gone! Her clothes, her phone, her purse, her keys, all gone! She was sure of the place. There was only a small card there with the words:

"Thanks, Puta Sami!" signed 'Ramon'.

She had no plan; she had no idea! She walked slowly down the hill only knowing that there was a path there. It was her only goal at that moment, to get to the path.

Then, without Sami Carr realizing it, or suspecting it at all, the world turned and her life changed.

Joel Turner, Detective Sergeant Joel Turner was on leave. It was, for him, one more in what seemed like and incredible series of ill fated events in his life. It had been a hostage situation and the hostage taker had decided, toward the end of a long and arduous chain of events, to go 'postal'. During the shooting that followed, Joel had indeed killed the hostage taker, and ended up the only other shooting victim himself, taking a round in the chest, stopped by his vest but leaving a huge, sore bruise in its place, and one in the shoulder, that was the basic reason for his leave time.

For many it would have been seen as a lovely ten day respite from demanding duty but Joel Turner lived for the job. It had gotten to be that way over the years with him.

It was almost as if a particular genie of bad luck followed him, dogged his heels and made his life difficult:

His lovely wife Kay had died in the childbirth of their still born baby, fifteen years previously. He had watched his father, a police captain, whom he'd admired with a youthful admiration for his whole existence, fade into the fogs and mists of alzheimer's disease, which eventually caused his death, and that event contributed to the fading away and death of his mother.

The tragedies of his life had left Joel Turner with two things, two things upon which he depended and to which he paid his attention: One was the job. He was considered, by his peers, a model, if hard nosed cop. He was thorough at the job; he was good and dependable. Joel Turner was a 'go to guy' on the force.

He was also someone with whom various bad asses did not want to deal, not ever! He could be, and often was fierce and had that kind of reputation.

And of course there was Roy. Yes, there was Roy, Joel's German Shepherd, gentle as a Sunday breeze, yet as fierce as Joel, if Joel would simply give the word to him. Roy was a big, fawn colored, tail wagging dog, but like his maser, you never wanted to be on the bad side of his attention.

For Joel Turner, Detective Sergeant Joel Turner, ten days of leave was not a treat but more like a sentence. He had lost his ability, it seems to relax and simply enjoy. He was much more like a man driven. So, he was fairly stalking through his ten days off, doing constant rehab for his shoulder, which was coming along nicely and spending time with Roy,

They were out for a walk in their favorite park, Joel and Roy. Roy was excited by all the smells that were abundant in the region. They had chosen that day to walk the high path, which went into the hills and skirted some high meadow like areas.

That's where they were, when she came out of the trees. Roy barked, causing Joel to silence him pretty much automatically.

The woman was lovely, very pretty, dark haired. She was also crying, obviously close to terrified by something and wearing only a pair of blue panties.

She began to come straight toward Joel and Roy, as soon as she got onto the path.

"Everything!" she said, in a voice that showed her shocked state. "Everything!" she said again. "Even my clothes! Everything!"

She was shaking her head and crying. "I just wanted to meet him; a little ... a little fun maybe; he was so handsome! Everything! Car, purse, phone, clothes! And he gave me to them! Everything!" She just kept on babbling as she walked closer toward Joel and Roy.

Joel took off his short coat without thinking and began to take off his chambray shirt. As soon as she was close enough, he put the shirt on her, covering her to her knees.

His very first impression, even before his professionalism kicked in was of her absolute loveliness! She was not only a looker but was physically stunning.

She reacted at first, when she saw the gun at Joel's waist but then he held out his badge and said:

"I'm a policeman."

"Turner," he went on, "Detective Sergeant Joel Turner, and this is Roy; he's friendly."

By then she was in his arms. She never hesitated. It seemed to be the right, the only thing to do for her. He held her as she trembled, she shook and she went on and on into the story, about Ramon, about her being attracted, also about Jason and his comments about her being of no use sexually. It seemed to her as though she went on about these things for hours, though it was only a very short time. She ended with the story of Ramon using her to pay off what he owed to these friends.

Eventually she calmed down and said a very soft:

"Oh, thank you for your shirt, uh, Detective Turner ... Sergeant Turner..."

"It's Joel," he said to her softly.

"Yes, Joel," she went on, "I appreciate you giving me this to wear. I didn't know what to do, where to go, where to start or how."

"Well, we'll begin by getting you home," he said.

"I'm sorry," she said at that point, "What is your friend's name?"

"Oh, this is Roy," Joel said, indicating the dog with the fiercely wagging tale, who now wanted some of Sami's attention, some petting and adoration, and she was coming out of her shock enough to be happy to oblige and equally happy to have the diversion.

"Did they force you?" he asked softly,

"Well," she said, the tears coming again, "Not really, I never resisted; certainly not with Ramon, and not really with the others. Once they had me there, where they wanted me, I just let it happen, and did what they wanted."

She thought about it for a bit and then wailed: "Oh what a fool!"

She went into his arms again for a time period, berating herself a bit and simply crying.

"My car is down in the car park," he said, "I'll take you home; is that what you want?"

"Would you please?" she asked. "I have a key hidden there and will be able to get in. I just want to get home and get a shower; you know?"

He said that he did, and it struck her, not for the last time, that he understood, clearly understood the impetus that had taken her up onto that hill to Ramon. He understood what she said about Jason and his attitude toward her, an attitude that had only caused her to become hardened in her lack of response toward Jason the louse. It was one of the things, beyond the mere and initial fact of the rescue, that attracted her to Joel Turner and his faithful companion Roy.

When they finally got her home, they found her car in the driveway, and in it her clothes, her purse and her keys. She went through things and indicated to Joel that nothing was gone.

At the door they were, for the first time since their meeting, awkward with each other.

"You need to let me know, if you want to take this any further," Joel said, trying to be sensitive to her feelings.

"Yes, I will," she promised him. "If you can wait for a minute," she went on, "I can give you your shirt back. Or would you rather that I laundered it for you?"

"Not necessary," he said with a smile, and waited as she went off and came back wearing jeans and a tee shirt.

"A new me!" she said to him with a smile, gaining her composure again.

"Still pretty!' He said without thinking and she blushed.

"I'll go now," he said to her finally, turning back to the door. "My pal will get antsy waiting."

"Oh, yes," she answered and then, before he could leave, called his name once:

"Joel!"

He turned to her and received her into his arms again. Just as he was slipping away, they, following an impulse that she chose not to deny or he, following an impulse that he chose not to deny, kissed. It was short; it was lovely and it put a 'paid' sign on her silliness with Ramon.

"Thank you," she said. "For everything, and also for that."

"Yes," he almost stammered, "You're welcome."

Then, before he left, he gave her is card, with his private cell number on it.

"If you have any problems with Ramon or the other two; call me immediately."

"Oh, thank you, " she said greatly relieved, and he left.

She went to the shower immediately but her mind was racing, just racing. Then it was a shower and a cup of tea to allow her to try to sort out all the events of the day, especially meeting Joel Turner, Detective Sergeant Joel Turner and Roy.

Turner was finally back at work. His patience with inactivity had reached an end and he went to work. He assured everyone that his shoulder was doing fine and he was ready to get into it all again. It was Joel's lifestyle; in fact, it was how he mainly coped but it worked for him.

He never really got out of his mind the series of events that produced the flood of pictures in his mind of the woman, that Sami. He would periodically, during those days, review the surprise of her breaking out of the trees, wearing nothing but those pretty blue panties, which, when he allowed himself to dwell on the fact, hid nothing at all. Due to the circumstances, he tried to keep those thoughts at bay. Then there was her grabbing him and babbling through her story, looking still quite amazing in his shirt. It all played and re-played in his mind.

He took time now and again to remember it, think about it, wonder if he should call her, but constantly thinking that he would be associated with such bad events that any such call might be the wrong thing to do. Roy seemed to agree with him, since Roy was his constant companion and the one he talked over such events.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.