The Emperor's New Condom - Cover

The Emperor's New Condom

by God of Porn

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: A 15yo girl sets off on the road to stardom when she begins making pornographic commercials for the internet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Petting   Exhibitionism   .

I couldn't keep doing the Sears catalog, not if I wanted to be somebody someday, or something. I had to keep moving up, that's what my agent kept saying. Since he was also my dad, I pretty much listened to him, but this seemed kind of weird.

"A condom commercial?" I giggled because condom struck me as a funny word. I'd never actually seen one in my life.

"Commercial," he agreed. "That's the key word. It's a big step, Wendy."

"I'm only fifteen," I reminded him, whispering because I didn't want the waiter to take my glass of champagne away. "You think it's okay?"

"Twelve hundred dollars for a day's work?" Daddy grinned. "It sounds pretty okay to me, Princess."

"Yeah, but ... Condoms?" I made an eek! face.

"You'll get some good exposure," he said. "It'll run on a half-dozen cable channels, coast-to-coast. Everybody will see you."

"Everybody?" I thought about my friends at school.

"Once they see how good you look, how well you can act, the phone will be ringing off the hook."

"What if I screw it up though?" I wondered, picking at my salad. "I just want to keep modeling."

"This is modeling," Daddy told me. "You're just doing it on TV, that's all."

"Maybe." I sipped some champagne to hide my nervousness.

"A little internet exposure won't hurt either."

"Internet?"

"It's complicated," Daddy said, reaching for my hand. "You trust me, right?"

"Of course I do."

"We're really going to make it," he promised. "I can tell. A little television, some internet ... Maybe even some movies."

"Right!" I giggled, and that bubbly wine tasted good.

"We don't even have to go to Hollywood," my father told me. "Destiny will come to us, Wendy. We're a team."

I grinned at his words and I wondered if he wasn't a little drunk himself, but I did love my Daddy terribly. I trusted him, too. I hadn't been lying about that. After my mom had left us, we only had each other, for better or worse.


Actually, we met destiny on a small sound stage on the Disney lot in Studio City. If it seemed strange doing a condom commercial behind a door with Mickey Mouse on it, nobody said anything. Probably because they were too busy.

"Wendy? I'm Mike," a man said, giving my hand a weak squeeze. "Wardrobe and makeup is over there, Shelly's gonna take care of you. Who are you? Her manager? Sit over there. Want some water or anything? What's he doing? Hey! What the fuck are you doing, man?"

Mike wasn't very old and seemed more than a little hyper. He left to talk to some lighting guy and I followed his vague directions to find Shelly. Daddy wanted to find someone in charge, and I'd been a model for awhile, so none of these seemed particularly bothersome. Photoshoots can be pretty crazy sometimes.

"Let's get you out of those clothes and into this," Shelly said, holding up a flesh colored bikini.

A very small bikini, like the dental floss kind, and I only widened my eyes. Soon enough, I did as she told me, however, undressing with only a pinch of self-conscious embarrassment. I hadn't expected to get naked in front of anyone, but what choice did I have?

"Hmmm ... No hair, that's nice," she decided, staring at my crotch. "How old are you?"

I bit my lip as the woman fixed my bikini bottoms. The part covering my pussy formed a triangle smaller than the palm of my hand. The rest of it didn't exist. I felt super self-conscious about my naked butt as she pulled the string between my cheeks. Like she was giving me a wedgie, sort of, and I blushed as I felt the string tight against my tiny butt hole.

"Fifteen huh?" Shelly smiled and fixed my top next. "Good age for it. You look older though."

I watched as she tugged the triangular cups into place, covering my plump nipples. They were about the size of my thumb, the bikini cups, I mean, and I thought I looked kind of obscene. My boobs were right there! Not covered up at all. Especially since the bikini matched my complexion pretty well. Not perfectly of course, but from more than ten feet away I probably looked seriously naked.

She kept talking while she did my makeup. I tried to ignore how totally exposed my body was as people would walk in and out of the room. They were mostly men, older like my dad, and I had to sit very still in the chair while they looked at me. I mean, they didn't stare, but they were talking to me, so ... They looked at me, taking in my dark hair and grey-blue eyes, my pretty face and slender body. Men always looked at me and I always tried not to notice.

Mostly they were worried about my lines, but I'd memorized everything I had to say. It wasn't much acting, no matter what Daddy said, unless you counted the fact that I had to look happy, sexy, beautiful, and comfortable being mostly naked in front of a bunch of strangers. That was acting!

"Curt!" Shelly looked up from my lips with a smile. "Go ahead and change. Grab that banana sling over there."

I saw him in the mirror, my co-star or whatever, and nobody had told me he'd be a big handsome black body builder guy. I'm basically white as snow and he looked as black as Africa. That's not racist, is it? I'm not really prejudiced or anything, but ... Why was he black? Or, why did they want a white girl for my role? An interracial condom commercial?

He smiled at my reflection just before pulling his t-shirt over his head. I stared at his ripped body. I mean, the guy looked like he'd been chiseled out of stone. Curt knew it, too. He liked showing off and wasn't even a little shy. When he took off his pants, he took off everything, pushing his underwear down his muscular thighs at the same time. I probably looked pretty stupid staring at his dick the way I did, but it looked huge and it wasn't even hard or anything.

"First time?" Shelly asked, smiling like we were sharing a moment or something.

"W-What?" I tore my eyes off the mirror, blushing hard.

"Not all black guys are hung like horses," she whispered, "but that one is."

"Oh! I didn't ... I mean, I wasn't ... Uh..."

"There! All done," she decided, spinning me around so that I had no choice but to stare at the guy. "Curt, meet Wendy. Having problems?"

"These Speedos are too small," he complained. "Look at that. There's no way my shit's gonna fit in that bag, Shelly."

The man held up a swimsuit, one of those small nylon kind that most men probably shouldn't wear. It did look tiny compared to him, especially when my eyes wandered lower to stare at his huge cock. It just sort of arched outward like a chocolate rainbow, not hard, but not exactly soft either. It looked thick, too. I mean, it looked as big around as a soda can to me and as he moved, I could see his balls hanging low and heavy, and they looked huge as well.

"Go out on set, sweetie," Shelly told me. "Don't mess up your hair."

The set turned out to be a large bed with a lot of lights and cameras around it. A screen had been placed behind it, a giant photograph of bay windows overlooking a moonlit beach. It was supposed to be romantic and I'd read the script, such as it was.

Scene one:

MAN and WOMAN are on a bed. They are kissing passionately.

MAN - I don't want to wait. I love you, baby.

WOMAN - I love you too, but I'm not protected. What if I get pregnant?

MAN - Don't worry about it.

MAN reaches under a pillow. MAN holds up an empty condom packet.

MAN - See? I've got it covered.

WOMAN - (looking down at MAN's penis) Oh! It's so thin! I can't believe you're wearing a condom!

MAN - That's what they all say.

MAN pushes with hips. WOMAN arches her back, moaning with pleasure. Fade out.

Scene two:

MAN and WOMAN cuddling on a bed after sex. They are smiling at each other.

WOMAN - That felt amazing! I'm so wet! Were you really wearing a condom?

MAN looks up, smiling, winks at camera. Fade to logo as WOMAN laughs seductively.

End

" ... and then we show the Emperor's Condom logo, get Squeaky to say 'MicroSheath! She'll never know the difference!' and a million college kids run to the store." Bill, the producer, looked around the table. "Any questions?"

He'd wanted to do a read through. Just to make sure we were all on the same one page, or something. I'd been blushing the whole time, especially when the Director, Stan, wanted to hear me moan and giggle on cue.

"Seductive laugh?" I rolled my eyes. "Um ... tee-hee-hee ... like that?"

"We'll work on it," he decided, which apparently meant he'd keep making me do it until I got it right.

"Let's go!" Bill clapped his hands. "We've only got one day, people. Let's do this thing!"

"Places, everybody!" Stan said. "You're on the bed, Wendy. Lose the robe first. Where's my coffee?"

Curt and I had both been wearing bathrobes and we hadn't really had a chance to introduce ourselves yet. I was a little shocked when he climbed on the bed completely naked. What happened to the Speedo banana hammock thing he was supposed to be wearing?

"Uh..." I swallowed hard, staring at his long, black dick as it lay across his left thigh.

"Are you okay, Princess?" Daddy asked, surprising me with a hug. I jerked my eyes away and blushed.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm fine, but ... He's naked!"

"It's just acting," he told me. "You can do this. You're going to be a big star someday, right?"

"Um..." I shrugged. "Maybe."

"There's no maybe about it," Daddy said, kissing my cheek and squeezing me. I was glad I hadn't taken off my robe yet.

"I couldn't come up with a anything that would work," Shelly told me. "I could probably tape him, if you're uncomfortable."

"Tape?" I had no idea what that meant.

"What's going on over there?" Stan yelled. "Let's get her on the bed."

"You'll be fine," Daddy said, whispering in my ear. "Just have fun, okay?"

"Don't mess up your hair," Shelly warned me. "Let me have this."

She took off my bathrobe before I realized what she was doing. I felt totally naked as I glanced nervously around the set. Nobody seemed to be paying much attention to me though, except for Curt. The big black man sat on the bed waiting for me with a smile on his handsome face.

"Sit like this..." Stan said, moving Curt where he wanted him.

We started the scene sitting sideways on the middle of the bed, facing each other with me straddling Curt's thighs. I had to wrap my legs around his waist, put my arms around his neck, while he held my hips. I looked down to see his fat penis directly beneath my barely covered pussy and the black and white contrast between us was startling. I'd never touched an African-American in my life!

"Just relax," he whispered, giving me a squeeze with his big, gentle hands. "I'm gonna take care of you, okay? We're partners now."

"Yeah," I said, smiling weakly. "I guess we are, but ... Have you done this before?"

"All the time," he assured me. "You're fine as hell, you know that?"

"Kinda," I cleared my throat. "That's what everybody says."

"Everybody's right, too." Curt tilted his head, finding my eyes with his. "You've never kissed a black man before, huh?"

"N-No," I whispered, biting my lip. He had the warmest brown eyes I'd ever seen in my life. I kinda liked them a lot.

"Well, we're going to be kissing all day," he sighed. "I hope your boyfriend won't get jealous."

"I don't have a boyfriend," I admitted, getting a look as if he didn't believe that.

"A girl like you?" Curt smiled. "I bet you've got a hundred guys just begging for a kiss."

"Um..." I looked down, blushing again, and then gasped. "Oh!"

I hadn't realized Curt's cock had grown hard, but now that I saw it, I could feel it trying to rise against my taut vulva. I mean, having my legs spread around the man, my pussy was right there, the pink flesh pulled smooth and vulnerable beneath the tiny g-string bikini I wore. And Curt's penis wanted to stand up straight, except it was trapped beneath me. The dark shaft stretched along my slit with his cockhead somewhere behind my naked butt. Jesus! He had a long cock and I was sitting on it!

"Can't help it," he said. "Sorry. You're just too damn beautiful, baby."

Curt didn't look very sorry as his hands pulled my hips, bringing me an inch or two closer. My smallish breasts found his smooth chest, my puffy nipples poking through the ridiculously thin bikini cups that tried to hide them. I held my breath as they sort of ignited. I mean, as soon as I felt his body against mine, my nipples started to throb like crazy. I wanted to push the guy away, except I didn't want to let him go. If anything, my arms tightened around his neck and I realized I'd crossed my ankles behind his back.

"That looks good right there," Stan decided. "Keep that look, you two. Roll sound!"

"Emporer Condoms," some guy said, holding a clap board in front of the camera. "Scene 1, take 1."

"Action!" the director yelled.

"Mmmm..." Curt sighed as his mouth covered mine for the very first time.

"Ummph?!" I jerked away from his lips, and especially his tongue.

"Cut!" Stan shouted. "What was that, Wendy? Roll it again!"

" ... Take two," the clapper said.

Curt kissed me again and this time I didn't pull away, at least not until I felt his tongue exploring my mouth. His cock seemed to jerk, however, like all of a sudden it jumped upward against my pussy and I shook my head. What were we doing? This guy was trying to make out with me!

"Wendy, baby, you're killing me! Everybody set? Action!"

"Just close your eyes," Curt breathed. "Let it happen ... Mmmmm..."

He kissed me nicely the third time, not quite so aggressively or whatever. His tongue slipped into my mouth and tickled mine, coaxing me to respond. I did as he suggested, closing my eyes and willing myself to relax. I concentrated on how warm his naked body felt, how strong and smooth as my hands roamed over his shoulders and down his back. I moved my tongue against his, tentatively at first, and finally moaning into the man's mouth.

I kept waiting for the director to yell cut, or at least a part of me waited. The rest of me didn't want this new experience to end. My breasts ached almost painfully as Curt held me tight against him. My nipples had grown so hot that they felt cold and I had to move, pulling myself closer, rubbing my tits up and down his broad chest. I felt his cock as well, the unmistakable swelling of his rigid penis beneath me. I rode the shaft with my barely concealed cunt, wriggling my hips even as Curt's dark fingers squeezed them. I'd turned my head in an effort to keep our lips sealed and that kiss went on and on forever.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.