Living With My Aunt - Cover

Living With My Aunt

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Episode 4 - Joe, a college freshman is living with his aunt after his parents were killed in a car accident. While looking for a pen, he comes across a photo album he had not seen before. Opening it idly, he has the shock of his life... inside was photo after photo of his aunt, totally nude.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Slow   Nudism  

"Ok" Aunt Jane replied. "I hope that some day you will be comfortable enough with your own body that you will feel at ease naked. But take your time; don't try to rush into it."

"Thanks, Aunt Jane" said I. "You know; you really aren't bad looking."

"Thanks, Joe, neither are you"

"Thanks. How do you stay in shape? Do you work out a lot? Up to now, I hadn't really paid attention."

"I'm a member of the athletic club near my work ... I go there three times a week; I do some power walking, some swimming and some light aerobics. Other than that, I just watch what I eat."

"I suppose that going to your naturist resort motivates you to keep in shape."

"It does help. I always have trouble right in here though," said Aunt Jane running her hands over her hips and butt. I caught myself staring at her again and quickly turned away, blushing.

"Don't worry about it, Joe. It doesn't bother me in the slightest that you look at me."

"Thanks. It's like ... I want to look but I feel I shouldn't."

"That's your upbringing, Joe ... It's alright to look ... every one does it but it's not alright to stare ... I don't know if you'd be interested in this but maybe we can work out together. You're probably in much better shape than I am so you can push me."

"That sounds like a good idea."

We sat down and ate breakfast together. I was starting to feel at ease with Aunt Jane nude in front of me; I was managing to take two full mouthfuls without sneaking a peak at her breasts. After we finished, Aunt Jane went out back to get some sun. I stayed inside to finish some homework. At around eleven, I was at the point of putting my books away when I heard some music coming from downstairs. We don't usually have any music playing, so I went to see what was happening ... In the family room, Aunt Jane doing aerobics in nothing but a pair of socks and sneakers.

"Excuse the jiggling. I'm just trying to work on my trouble spots," joked Aunt Jane.

I stayed there looking at her. I thought that I had been adapting rather well to Aunt Jane being nude but didn't expect to see this; her body glistening with sweat, her muscular arms, her legs, her tight muscular ass ... I quickly turned around and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I was still was there, sitting at the table, when Aunt Jane finished working out. She came in all sweaty. She really looked sexy.

"Care to join me for a swim?" she asked and then she headed for the back door and the pool. I watched her drop her towel on the chair as she went by and jumped into the pool.

I followed her as far as the chair. She noticed me standing there and asked, "I thought you would be coming in with me?"

"Maybe later," I replied. I didn't dare ... she would have seen immediately that I had been staring at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.