The Dryden Dna Disaster

by Honey Moon

Copyright© 2011 by Honey Moon

Science Fiction Sex Story: Dr. Dryden, a tall busty and possibly nonhuman orphan, held her secret close. Will she ever be able to come out?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   Interracial   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Size   Doctor/Nurse   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Workplace   Transformation   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story,science-fiction sex story.

Doctor Mary Ellen Dryden never felt quite at ease with the world. She spent most of her forty-seven years as a bit of a loner, never daring to grow close enough to anyone else to establish a true and lasting friendship. Even while at college, she avoided any and all real chances to associate with her peer group. She felt more secure that way, even if she was lonely.

The six foot seven redhead had even repeatedly been begged to join the woman's basketball team. Mary always politely turned the offers down. The coach had even gone as far as hinting that the school would pay for breast reduction surgery to reduce her 50F orbs to something a little less then the size of the ball she would be dribbling. Mary still shuddered at the idea of having her body cut into!

She had flatly refused, never daring admit the real reason for her reluctance. No strapping arrangement she could possibly design would let her go unnoticed in the locker room while all those lovely healthy athletic young women undressed around her. She knew herself all too well. There would be no avoiding the rapid beat of her heart, the flushed look on her face, or the swift engorging of her penis! Mary lived in constant fear that someone would discover that she was a hermaphrodite. She knew there was all manner of artwork online depicting "Futanari", but that was all just fantasy. There was no way she wanted to stand out as a freak, alone before the world with her difference known to all!

Thank God she was never sick a day in her life! Since the old pediatrician attached to the orphanage had passed away just after Mary had turned eighteen, she never found herself a new doctor. Nobody on Earth currently knew the orphan's deeply guarded secret. Dr. Kellner had been so nice to her. Mary knew in her heart that the caring old woman had never mentioned to anyone about her most unusual patient. Even back then as a quiet reserved ward of the state, she knew the importance of never letting the world discover her difference!

When she had aged out of the system, she had taken the precaution of breaking into the records of the orphanage she had called home, and eradicating all mention of herself. Everyone seemed satisfied with the fictional family she had created if she was ever asked about her childhood. Using the trust fund Dr. Kellner had set up for her, Mary saw to her own education. Honoring the memory of her dearly missed childhood friend, Mary had become a doctor herself. She had no need of consulting anyone else. She even went as far as giving herself yearly solo gynecology exams using a video equipped speculum of her own design.

No, it was better to remain as the tall awkward nerd-girl geek. Once in a while a girl would try to get her to come out of her shell, but Mary always just smiled and excused herself to return to her beloved medical studies. She ignored the guys that whispered things like "Uber Nerd" or "Treetop Lover". She didn't care about them anyway. She did her best to dress uninterestingly so as to hide the true firm fullness of her huge high riding breasts. She knew that everywhere she went; guys would dream about seeing them unfettered and bouncing free. That would never happen!

Mary sighed. Alone in her tastefully appointed, but lonely house, she drank another shot of vodka. "This is your fault!" she hissed at the visible lump showing down the right leg of her pajamas. Flaccid, it still reached clear down to her knee. "Why do I have to be so different?" The would-be lesbian moaned. "I bet I could get my act together and have a really nice girlfriend if I didn't have to worry about you scaring her away!" She poured another shot and downed it as if it were water. "It isn't fair! I don't dare let anyone find out that I'm probably the world's only real and fully functioning futanari!"

The softly playing television caught her bleary blood-shot eye and her mood lifted instantly. "Oh goody, the weather twit is on!" Mary turned the sound completely off on the TV. She had no interest in what the bubble headed bleach blonde who comes on at five had to say. She just liked the sexy gleam in her eye! Mary stared at the sexy woman's adorable figure. "Nice dress, honey-bunch!" the respected doctor slurred at the screen. "Did somebody help paint it on you?" She laughed. "Woo-hoo! Look at those titties bounce! You got it goin' on, weather bitch, but I'm bigger then you!"

She staggered to her feet, and tugged down the zipper. Mary struggled out of the oversized footed jammies she had specially ordered. "Look!" she giggled, as she began to jump up and down naked in front of the big screen TV. "I bounce better!" she giggled. "I don't even really need a bra, sweetie-child! I'm fuckin' forty-seven, and I'm still just as firm full and high ridin' as when the damn things sprouted when I was nine!" she cupped her energetically jiggling orbs to slow their oscillations.

"Weather tramp, I bet yours will be down by your knees when you get to be my age!" She laughed as if she had heard the world's funniest joke. "That is unless they're fake!"

Speaking of down by her knees, Mary's cock wasn't any more. Looking at the weather twit and jumping up and down had awoken her twelve inch flaccid cock. It pulsed and surged to full glory. Standing proud, the twenty inch wrist thick organ quivered with each beat of her heart. "I got somefin else that bounces real good!" the drunken horny doctor laughed. She grabbed her cock and gave it a few strokes. "You like it, bitch? You like my ding-dong?" she flipped the middle finger of her left hand at the screen, while her right continued to stroke. "You can't see it! It's top secret! You'd only tell everyone, and I would be on the news! People would laugh and call me freaky doctor!"

She plopped back down on the sofa, her cock pointed stiffly upward so that the head was visible through her cleavage. "Weather cunt, suck my dick!" she ordered the girl on the TV as she tucked herself between the massive orbs of her breasts. "Yeah, you know how I like it, bitch!" She leaned her head only slightly forward, opening her mouth wide. Mary was well practiced at this. She had been an avid self gobbler since she was ten years old and popped her first load! She had no trouble taking the hugely swollen head between her lips. She sucked, and felt her whole body shudder.

Mary sighed around her cock. It always soothed her to take the organ into her mouth like this! The image on the TV changed. It was that weird girl in the white apron selling auto insurance! Mary liked her too! She began a rather odd rhythmic hunching motion. Bouncing up and down on the sofa, Mary let the motions fuck her cock in and out of her mouth. She hugged her breasts tightly around her girth, letting their warm softness add to the stimulation. Her hazy mind couldn't help longing for someone else to be doing this to her, rather then having the humiliating need to perform auto-fellatio on her attention staved lonely body! Her bouncing became more pronounced as she battered the head of her cock against the confines of her throat. She moaned as the head won the day, and gained the entry it so clearly needed!

Mary slipped over onto her side. The respected genetic researcher grunted like an animal as she attempted to stuff still more of herself down her throat. In a near fetal position, the doctor fucked her gullet wildly as she writhed and rolled on the cushions. It felt so damn good, but she couldn't stop her spinning whirling mind from returning to a simple fact. It would feel so much better if someone like Weather-Twit was gobbling her staff! That would be so damn cool! It would be twenty percent cooler if she could then pull out, and bukkake the bitch with a massive load!

Mary slipped a hand between her legs and started fingering her sopping wet pussy while she sucked her hardness for all she was worth! The jiggling of her breasts, combined with the stimulation of swirling tongue and sucking mouth, was bringing her so damn close! Mary attacked her clit with strumming fingers; bringing her wracked and trembling body over the edge! She exploded!

She groaned as the cock lodged in her throat jerked and throbbed. She would have loved to savor the hot gooey musk of her semen against her tongue, but that always ended up too messy as she gagged and choked while her load ended up all over the room! Although drunk, her neatness fetish still held strong. She curled up tighter, pushing the head deeper down her esophagus. Without any need for swallowing, her massive load pumped directly into her stomach! She felt the warmth spreading, as if she had gulped down a huge bowl of hot tasty soup!

The spasms went on for nearly a minute. When they finally eased to stop, Mary straightened out and gave the sensitive head a good sucking to get any last droplets of her emissions. That last remnant bathing her tongue was still more then any man could produce! Swallowing the thick tasty goo, she let her cock slip from her mouth. She belched loudly, and picked up the vodka bottle and drained off the last of the clear liquid. "Well, that's dinner!" she said with a hiccup. "Don't hafta cook tonight. I'm all full now!" She reached for the second bottle and broke the seal on the cap.

"Oh God, my head hurts!" Mary moaned when she opened her eyes to a bright sunny day. Streams of golden sunlight bathed the kitchen floor where she lay. Mary hauled herself into a sitting position. "Damnation! I thought I went to bed! What the hell am I doing here?"

Grabbing the refrigerator door for support, she managed to pull herself to her feet. She closed her eyes tight while the room spun around her. "I feel like my tongue is wrapped in a dirty sweat sock." She gasped as she lurched to the sink. At least there was one real medical benefit in swallowing her horrendously huge loads. She managed to keep her electrolyte levels up. Her head was pounding, but she didn't feel like she needed to go throw up. "Damn, I'm cold!" she muttered. "Oh hell, I feel sore down there again too. What the hell did I do to myself this time?"

Face growing quite red; Mary timidly reached between her legs. Under her thankfully flaccid cock, she felt a hard presence that shouldn't be there. The end of whatever it was just barely protruded from her. Grabbing it with her fingertips, she moaned as she slowly managed to withdraw a sixteen inch zucchini from its hiding place completely within her poor abused pussy. "What the fuck! Why do I keep shoving things up myself? I don't want any guys fucking me!" she absentmindedly licked the still chilly vegetable clean and returned it to the refrigerator before starting a pot of coffee brewing.

"Thank God I'm far more elastic then normal women, gynecologically speaking. If I wasn't, I'd rupture my cervix and punch a hole through the top of my womb any time I drank too much! I'd end up bleeding to death!" She shuddered. "At least I didn't have a repeat of the cola incident!" Mary didn't give a damn if it cost more to buy soda in twelve pack cans. Since her embarrassing early morning panic after downing a bottle of Jack the night of her forty-sixth birthday, Mary refused to buy two liter bottles any more! She had been seconds from calling nine-one-one when she finally got herself out of that humiliating predicament! Or more truthfully speaking, got the humiliating predicament out of her!

She gulped down some black coffee and swallowed a couple aspirin. With a sigh, she pulled open the cabinet under the sink. "No more!" she ordered firmly, as she began to pour her liquor stash down the drain. "I can't risk finding my upper size limit some one of these nights! I don't want to wake up dead, and have someone find my body with a fucking umbrella or something shoved up into my guts!"

Mary sighed again, and grabbed a quick shower to get ready for work. Her research was at a critical point. Any day now she expected a breakthrough. Working alone in her lab she felt she was near her goal. She would see human vulnerability to viral infections wiped out in her lifetime!

The tall woman walked to the train station. Behind the thick black frames of the glasses perched on the tip of her nose, she avoided eye contact with all her fellow commuters. Her shoulder length fiery red hair was pulled back in a sever bun. She wore an old battered trench coat wrapped tightly around her, in a somewhat useless effort to let the cavernous garment disguise her stunning figure. Her right hand gripped her briefcase firmly. She swung her arm in a manner that somehow told the world she was quite ready to use the briefcase as a weapon if anyone drew too near.

Mary never gave much thought about her personal appearance. She didn't give a damn if her clothing was in or out of style, and had worn the same glasses since she had turned eighteen. They had belonged to Dr. Kellner. Mary had removed the rather powerful prescription lenses, and had them replaced with plain glass. She wrongly assumed that men wouldn't be interested in a woman wearing such out of date eyewear. If she did give it any thought, she would have been proud of the fact that not a single strand of grey showed in her vivid fiery red hair. Her rather pretty, clean scrubbed and makeup free face, had hardly changed from her college days. It always pissed Mary off that liquor store employees all still insisted on carding her! She kept her tall athletic frame fit with no real effort, and had a metabolism that let her eat and drink whatever she wanted. Yes, time was being very good to the doctor, not that she cared. People assumed she was still in her early twenties, even though she was closing in fast on the dreaded Five Oh!

Lost within her own thoughts, Mary soon reached her lab. Well, she thought of it as hers. Metodyne industries owned the entire complex. Her bio-lab was just one small cog in the vast machinery of the privatized Think Tank. She didn't mind. Metodyne would take any credit for her discoveries, but she would always know it was her brainchild that would end up saving so many lives.

She swiped her keycard and entered the lobby of the main building. She was just in time to be nearly bowled over by one of her fellow scientists, if you could call her that! "Gang way!" Aurora Fitzpatrick cried as she ran after what appeared to be a small toy car. "The prototype AI I've been messing around with went all wonky! It's getting original ideas and won't respond to commands! I think the darn thing is trying to escape! Keep the doors closed you big titty Amazon!"

Mary reflexively yanked the door shut, preventing the car from getting out of the lobby. Her face grew nearly as red as her hair. "What?" she gasped. "What the hell did you just call me?" Aurora ignored her as she chased the car down the corridor and out of sight, waving a baseball bat high over her head. Mary had posted many complaints about this so called researcher. Now she was seriously tempted to add sexual harassment to the list!

"Who the hell does she think she is?" Mary mumbled as she headed to her own lab. "That brat doesn't even have a doctorate to her name!" That actually wasn't fair. Aurora hadn't even gone to school. She was entirely self-taught, absorbing knowledge at a fearsome rate by speed reading any text she could get her hands on. The child genius was Metodyne's rising star in the fields of electronics and high energy physics. Just the other day Mary had been forced to waste valuable lab time by joining everyone in the break room to celebrate Aurora's sweet sixteenth birthday. The little weirdo had actually asked for, and received a bicycle from their corporate masters. Now you never knew when you'd see Aurora pedaling madly down a corridor, with her strange but rather lovely silky white hair flowing out from under a pink Hello Kitty helmet, overhead lights glinting off of the protective dark goggles she always wore.

"I should shove a broom in her spokes the next time that flat chested rabbit races past me in the hall!" Mary felt a sudden stab of shame in her heart as she slipped into her lab. "She can't help being an Albino, any more then I can help having a." She clapped a hand over her mouth. She never even spoke aloud to herself about her difference at work! Metodyne's electronic security included microphones, as well as the highly noticeable video cameras covering every square inch of the facility. What if somebody heard?

She smiled ruefully. "Well, with pink eyes, skin the color of freshly fallen snow, and the way she seems addicted to carrot sticks, it isn't really an insult!" Aurora wasn't even really flat chested. She seemed to be a delicate B cup, but anyone looked flat chested compared to Mary's F cup wonders! She giggled, "Whenever she takes off her protective goggles at lunch, and squints at the carrots she's eating, I always expect her to wiggle her cute little nose!"

She heard a light tapping on her security door. Mary keyed it open. Speak of the devil! There was Aurora, standing exactly five foot tall in her pink Hello Kitty sneakers. She pushed her goggles up to her forehead and blinked rapidly in the bright light. Mary was once again struck by the beauty of those almond shaped pink eyes. It had taken the doctor almost an hour to realize that the lovely little pest was of Japanese ancestry on the day she had met the kid. It was a bit hard to notice when one was blinded by the fairy-like perfection of her snow white complexion and hair. Not to mention that the kid usually ran around wearing those dark goggles to protect her sensitive eyes.

Unadorned, it was plain to see the delicate structure of Aurora's single eyelids, so much more exotic then the double eyelids that crease in the middle like with occidental races. They were a little hard to see, but Aurora's white eyelashes were so long and full, too! The fine bone structure under that lovely pale face gave the girl a beauty like you see in those old pictures of proper Geisha women, with their heavy white theatrical makeup. She couldn't help wondering how the kid would look wearing bright cherry red lipstick and a traditional Japanese wig. Mary took a deep breath to try and calm her pounding heart and throbbing cock. She didn't want to be aroused by this annoying little brat!

"Hi Doc D! Did I offend you? I didn't mean to offend you!" she rattled on in her Red Bull fueled rapid fire speech pattern. "I was just tryin' to corral Speed Racer here!" She held up the severely damage toy car. It would appear that she had finally stopped it by smashing it repeatedly with her baseball bat.

"No, I wasn't offended." Mary sighed. "Now let me get back to work."

"Good! You shouldn't be offended by me callin' you an Amazon. Anyone lookin' at you can see that you're not. A real Amazon warrior would'a had one of her big ol' titties cut off so she could draw her bow properly! You'd twang yourself on the titty with the bowstring and it would hurt!" Her pink eyes sparked as she looked up at Mary. "I used to wish I was tall, but that's just silly." She looked thoughtful. "How do you like having giant boobs?" she actually cupped her own modest assets. "I don't think I'd like 'em. I'm not big enough to pull it off like you do. I'd be all top heavy and keep falling down! Yours look bigger then basketballs. Are they heavy? Can I feel them? I bet they're soft!"

"What?" Mary gasped, her cock giving an unwelcome throb at the thought. "No, you can not feel me up!" Despite herself, Mary started to laugh. "Don't you have to go build our new robot overlords or something?"

Aurora smiled sweetly. The lovely albino looked like some kind of magical snow princess as she started to giggle. "That's a good one Doc!" She waved the wrecked car. "This was just for fun. I designed Speed Racer's AI system on my own time." She looked around almost furtively. "Everyone here knows I'm working on high energy force fields. Uh, that's what they're payin' me for!" She waved the car over her head. "I'll see you later. Doc D!"

When her door closed again, Mary leaned against it and sighed. She decided not to report the kid. "Laughter is the best medicine they say!" she turned to her work with a light chuckle. Aurora wasn't that annoying after all!

As Mary once again checked her findings as her latest strain of the retro-virus incubated, her mind turned back to the problem that plagued her since she popped her first boner. "I'm forty-seven." She muttered. As usual she thought of the movie she hated beyond all reason. "The Forty Year Old Virgin" had hit theaters just after she had turned forty-one! She took it as a personal insult, and refused to watch what everyone else insisted was a great comedy! "Oh hell, if I don't do something, anything, I'm going to be the fifty year old virgin in just three years! That's pathetic!"

She put her tablet down and sighed. "It would be so different if I wasn't the only Fu," she stopped herself from saying it aloud "uh, person like I am." She muttered, clicking on her CD player and blasting the lab with the mellow sounds of Frank Sinatra. "If there were others like me, and everyone knew it, I wouldn't have to be afraid of scaring girls off if they find out what I'm hiding! Hell, if there were people like me and the public knew, I bet lots of girls would WANT to be with me! I wouldn't have to worry about being rejected, or dissected!"

Her mind drifted as she continued to record her data. "Frogs." She whispered, suddenly standing rock still. "In "Jurassic Park" they filled the unknown gaps in the dinosaur DNA with frog DNA, The dinosaurs then changed genders like the frogs do." She stared at the equipment cherishing her latest attempt to create an aggressive virus that would be the last virus any human would ever catch. Once infected, it would give a very slight tweak to human DNA. The auto-immune system would receive in essence, a systems security upgrade. If successful humans would be made impervious to any other viral attack after it had run its course. "What about my DNA?" she asked in a breathless whisper.

She tore into her earlier notes on her project. Grabbing the CD remote, she turned the sound to maximum. "I could use the virus to splice whole sections of my coding into normal females while it's upgrading the immune system!" she whispered excitedly while Frank crooned. Heart racing, she scanned through file after file in her data base. "Can I isolate the sequences that make me unique? Fuck, if I can't, nobody can! I can flag it for a slow growth. The change wouldn't be noticed until right before the penis was ready to erupt through the dermis!" She laughed; it had a distinct manic sound.

"Metodyne wants a world wide airborne distribution if I manage to lock it down. They'll pass up on profit just this once, if they can look like Mankind's savior! Oh God, even if I only can get a handful of women to transform, that would be enough! The world would know there were futanari running around, and, and I could claim it was all an accident because it happened to me, too! I'll be able to safely reveal my secret, and I bet I get a girlfriend as soon as some Miss Right out there hears about what I have to offer!"

Mary threw herself into her research. She just had to isolate whatever coding had made her so damn different! She announced her project had suffered a minor setback. She set herself to spending the next year studying all the findings of the Human Genome Project, and how her own DNA compared to a normal female. She had to crack it! Mary wanted to lose her damn virginity before she turned fifty!

After twelve long months of mind numbing study, Mary launched into a flurry of activity. She had samples of her tissue, blood and semen to run tests on. The later she had, uh, harvested at home. She used a coffee thermos to sneak her emissions into the lab when she brought in a bagged lunch one day. This led her to an unusual discovery.

After viewing some of her sperm under the electron microscope, and then running standard DNA sequence testing, she had accidentally bumped the thermos and spilled quite a lot of her load onto the floor. She thought nothing of it. She always thought her semen smelled rather pleasant, like walking over fallen leaves after a good rain, with a touch of mushroom musk added. There was also just a tantalizing subtle underlying hint of a spicy, almost cinnamon like aroma. Try s she might, she found no online descriptions mentioning any such spicy after scent in a man's issue. Maybe hers smelled different. That didn't matter. She had no wish to personally handle a man's seminal fluid to find out! Anyway, she liked her own, both in flavor and smell! She was sure regular women would too! Mary wiped up the worst with a paper towel and didn't give it another thought.

The next morning Aurora seemed ready to burst as she spread the gossip. "Doc D! You'll never guess! Amanda Windless got canned!"

"Who would fire her?" Amanda was the cleaning woman entrusted to mop the labs and keep the place clean. The highly intelligent woman could be trusted not to fool with sensitive equipment, and passed all security background checks with flying colors. "What happened?"

The pretty pale young woman giggled. "Amanda was a serious pervert! They reviewed the security video from last night, after the door codes showed she was in your lab for nearly two hours instead of her usual forty-two minutes. Guess what they found?"

Mary felt suddenly nervous. She was very careful in front of those cameras, so they wouldn't get a good look at what she was actually up to. Had Amanda discovered something? Why would they fire her if she had? "How should I know? Tell me what they found!"

"Amanda was mopping up by your sink, when all of a sudden" The young genius sputtered with laughter. "She just all of a sudden pulled down her pants and" he voice dropped to a whisper. "She masturbated in your lab! Do you wanna see? They purged the files, but I have my own secret copy! Do you wanna look?"

Mary nodded her head/ "Uh, um, Yes, I'd like to take a just a quick peek."

Aurora tossed her a thumb drive. "Wait until you see! She was acting like she was crazy! Crazy in love with her fingers, that is!"

Mary's hand shook as she plugged the drive into her computer. There was Amanda, working industriously as usual. Mary had a little "Thing" for the cleaning woman. She was also a redhead, and very nearly as tall and busty as she was. Mary liked that! Amanda mopped over the spot where she had made her little spill. The woman leaned down, and seemed to be sniffing. She went back to work. She kept going back and sniffing the area again, a gentle smile on her face. After a few minutes of this strange behavior she slipped a hand down the front of her work uniform! In minutes, she was out of the pants, naked from the waist down. With legs spread wide, she was fingering herself quite sensually with her back against the wall and eyes closed to slits like a contented tabby-cat! Mary moaned as her cock surged against the straps holding it tight. She couldn't quite get erect, but if the bindings broke she would pop the great grand-daddy of all boners!

"Could it be pheromones?" She asked the blank screen after she had killed the playback so she could try and calm down. "Human beings aren't very susceptible to pheromones, but my semen does have that nice spicy after scent." She thought for a moment. How can I test this?"

Without thinking, Mary ran to the lady's rest room. The head of her cock was moist with her pre-cum, from having just watched Amanda playing in her lab. Would that be enough to give a reaction? Taking a huge risk, she shoved her hand down her baggy trousers, and wet her fingers with the slippery fluid. She wiped it over the sink and the doorknob, leaving damply glistening trails. "Now I just have to wait." She whispered, while hiding in a stall.

She didn't need to wait long. Two women from accounting stepped into the room. Beth Kincaid and Lisa Anderson were known for one thing. They hated each others guts! Beth glared at Lisa. "I told you, Project Shield is slipping deeper into the red! It's nothing but a money pit! Why the hell don't you do anything about it?"

Lisa shook her head. "Listen bitch! I don't answer to you!" she rested her hand on the edge of the sink as they argued. "You try talking to that squirrelly Fitzpatrick brat! I get a headache every time I try to talk finances with her! I swear little Snow White isn't half as smart as they claim she is! The other day she went on for almost an hour about some damn pink pony in a fucking cartoon! You discovered the discrepancies, you deal with it!" She paused, and looked at her fingertips. "What's this slippery stuff? Is it soap?" She sniffed her fingers and let out a soft moan. "Since you didn't deal with her, now you have to deal with me!" With a sudden lunge, she grabbed her startled co-worker and almost violently began to kiss her.

Mary's eyes opened wide. "Even just the pre-lubricating liquid has a pronounced effect!" she whispered as her cock surged painfully.

"What the hell?" Beth broke free, and ran for the door. "I ain't no lesbo, you nasty dyke!" She clasped the doorknob, and then paused. Sniffing her own fingers delicately, she turned and faced her most hated rival. "You think you're woman enough to take me on?" The accountants were at each other in a flash!

"Oh shit!" Mary whimpered from her hiding place. For several moments it looked like the women were trying to kill each other! Soon, clothing began to fly about the little room. The aggressive women weren't fighting! They were frantically trying to strip each other of their clothes! Buttons popped and flew! In less then a minute, the women were writhing naked on the floor. "Fuck me!" Beth cried. "Oh Lisa, I need something in me right now!"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.