Summer Camp - Cover

Summer Camp

Copyright© 2011 by Cor

Episode 7: Let's get organized..."

"Why don't you let me handle that aspect? As a matter of fact, I had already been planning such an outing for my cabin. I was at the island that we use for that purpose this afternoon with Robert. It won't be any more difficult to gather enough stuff for two cabins. In the meantime, if you haven't yet put down a date for your cabin's K.P. day, I suggest picking a day in about a week; I'll need that time to get organized. With Hartwell's segregation policy in place, we'll have to be careful that nobody hears about this, however. Why don't you talk with that girl in your cabin and find out what's behind all this and also to tell her to keep her mouth shut.

By this time, it was a little after eight and Pete had to go back to his cabin to supervise the boys' showers. Lisa hadn't finished the housekeeping schedule completely, but she was satisfied that the first three days were covered. Returning to her cabin, she pinned the draft schedule on the bulletin board and asked Linda to step outside because she wanted to have a little talk with her.

"Linda, I think you know what I want to talk to you about, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess. Don't be angry with me, okay? I was just feeling sorry for the twins; they seemed to be so caught up in their 'rich kid' trappings, that I was sure that they must be lonely as hell."

"And you thought that if you could get them naked, that they would see that they were just like the other kids, and maybe make some friends?"

"Yes, that's it, exactly!" she said excitedly but then turned dejected again. "But I guess it's a wash-out, huh? We won't be able to do it, right?"

"Hey! I remember you now; you were the girl who backed Robert up when he was asking about skinny dipping, aren't you? Anyway, to get back to your question; not at all! I think it's a great idea. The only difficulty would be to make sure that Mr. Hartwell doesn't find out because, if he does, he will definitely stop your project, he'll get me fired and will probably get you expelled, as well. Who else knows about this?"

"Well, in our cabin, everyone except the twins. It's my idea so you obviously won't have any trouble from me, Suzan's family is nudist and you would probably know Samantha best of all. The only one who wasn't that sure about the whole thing was Ginger and she said she didn't think it would be a problem. In Robert's cabin, I've talked to Robert, Luke, Tom and Thomas. Luke is Suzan's brother and I think her other brother, Jake, is also in that cabin. Thomas is Ginger's brother but he told us all at supper that he played naked in the woods back home with his friend Henry. The only one I'm not sure of is my friend, Tom, not that he'd squeal or anything like that; it's just that he's extremely shy about being seen naked."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.