Holiday Fun in My 20s - Cover

Holiday Fun in My 20s

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - various experiences from my twenties whilst on holiday

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

I love to tell others about my sexual past, and share my past experiences and sexy encounters with others and my husband Mike. It gets him really hard and horny to know I have had lots of lovers and been a slut at times.

I love to use big toys on myself, love to dress sexily and love to have some peeing fun as well.

This all started with an older lover I had when I was 19.

I had left school. was still living at home, and had more than got a reputation for being a bit "easy". This was a bit unfair as I had only lost my virginity, in full the sense of the word when I was 15.

OK the fact that, by that time, I had let about a dozen or so, boyfriends and assorted other lads finger, fuck me, fuck me with vibrators and I had sucked off the same amount, letting them spunk in my mouth or on my face and tits, was a minor point!

I will tell more about Eric, the older ex-teacher who got me into peeing, posing for dirty pictures and also into fucking myself with big toys and objects at a later date!

The time I am going to relate refers to a holiday fortnight in Turkey when I was 20. I had been sexually active for a number of years.

I was in Marmaris, and it became a regular feature of my summer holidays for the next 2-3 years ... basically getting as much cock as I could when on holiday!

The first night out there was a quiet one, me and the other 7 girls I was with just going out for a meal and a few drinks and basically settling in to the place.

I was sharing a room with Tracy, my best fiend of the time, a big titted girl who again had little bit of a reputation as being easy.

On the 2ND day we hit the beach during the day, and as happens, we attracted a lot of attention, from local lads, men and of course fellow holiday makers.

We met a group of fellow Brits and Tracy in particular seemed keen on a couple of them.

On the night time we went out to the local bars and again bumped into the same group of lads. Tracy was soon teasing and flirting with a couple of them, and she disappeared, not for the last time that holiday.

I was with the other girls and copped off with a nice looking lad who eventually took me back to our apartment. The obvious happened and we fucked, sucked and had fun for most of the late night and early hours. he was OK, no great shakes but he was my 1st of the week.

The next night followed the same routine, Tracy seeing the same 2 lads, we had nicknamed her "Tracy Trio" as she confessed to having fucked them both the previous night and one of their friends as well when she spent the night with them.

This got me to thinking ... mmmmm ... I'd never had 2 at once in the full manner anyway. ( I had though sucked off 3 cocks at once as one of my earliest experience a few years before)

The chance didn't arise that night so it was another single lad who got lucky and he was my 2ND ... a good fuck but just standard nothing to write home about.

The next night however was amazing!!

In a night club we were in, there were two groups of lads giving us the eye. One lot from London and the other from Newcastle ... not the best of friends it has to be said at the best of times!

A bit of argy bargy took place, over who was getting to dance and fondle us group of girls!!

2 of the lads stepped in to calm things down, One from each camp so to speak.

I was drawn to the 2 of them.

Both hunky, toned tanned and scrummy!! I saw them acting as peace makers and after things settled down they both headed to the bar area. I followed.

As they stood patching things up over a beer I approached.

"Thanks for sorting that lads" I said to them.

"Not a problem" said the cockney lad ( Mark).

"Can I get you a drink for being so nice " I replied...

The 2 lads looked at me and said " Don't be daft let us buy you one"

"Oh I'd love you both to get me one if that's OK" came my blatant reply.

"You want one from us both?" said the Geordie lad (Dave)

"Well I will settle for a drink first!" was my loaded and obvious "come and get me" reply.

They both smiled and we had a drink and chatted. I was basically offering myself to them on a plate and felt damp down below from the thought.

After a few minutes I suggested we leave and go back to our apartment room...

They both looked at me and asked "both of us?"

"Oh yes" came my reply. "I want you both if you think you can satisfy me!"

"Too fucking right we will " said Mark.

We left the club, the lads popping to the toilets to obviously get some rubbers and I let Tracy know she was stopping out again!

We hailed a taxi and I got in the back between them both. I turned from one of them to the other in turn, kissing them deeply. exchanging tongues and really going for it.

The taxi driver ( I later knew his name as Ahmet), was having a problem keeping his eyes on the road ahead!

I let them both get their hands up my red mini dress in the back of the taxi, both getting into my knickers and giving me a good fingering until we got to the apartment block.

As we got out the driver was eager to give us all a card saying... "If you want taxi I pick you up"

I turned and said " Oh they wont be leaving tonight", smiling as I said so...

"I come in morning" he smiled back...

"We will see" I said, " But they will be coming tonight!"

Once inside we where at each other instantly, excahnging wet tongues and kisses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.