Little Mother - Cover

Little Mother

by winkastheywill

Copyright© 2011 by winkastheywill

Romantic Sex Story: Can a fourteen-year-old girl substitute for her mother? She sure can, when her mother trains her to be clever and practical.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

When Mama came home from the doctor that day I could tell she was upset.

"What's wrong, Mama?" I asked.

"Plenty," she told me. "You and I have a lot to talk about."

We sat at the kitchen table and drank a cup of tea in silence. Finally she told me. "The doctor says that it is serious. I have maybe a year to live."

"Mama!" I exclaimed. We held each other and cried for a while. Finally I wiped my eyes and asked her, "What will we do?"

"You must prepare to be the woman of the house," she said, blotting her own tears.

"But I'm only fourteen years old!"

"Think. What would your father do after I die?"

I thought. Then it came to me. "He would find another wife, right?"

"How would you like to have the Widow Murfree as your stepmother?"

I was horrified. "With the Murfree boys living in the same house as us? How could Daddy do this to us?"

"He would think he was doing the right thing by finding a new mother for you."

"But it wouldn't work!"

"Of course not. But men by and large don't understand women. The Widow Murfree would always favor her own children over you. It's only natural."

"So I have to take your place? Cook the dinner and clean the house? I already know how to do all that." My mother had trained me well.

"There is more to being a wife," said my mother. "You must sleep with your father."

"In the bed?"

"Where else?"

I considered this for a moment. "It would be nice," I said finally, "so long as he didn't roll over and crush me. I would like to snuggle with Daddy."

My mother smiled. "It takes more than snuggling. There is also having sex."

The thought of having sex with Daddy struck me like a lightning bolt. I was completely flabbergasted. "You mean he would stick his penis in me?"

"Remember all I told you about sex?"

Mama had given me a rather complete briefing on the topic. However, the notion that it would actually apply to me had not yet entered my mind.

"But I'm only fourteen. Why would he want to have sex with me?" I asked.

"You would have to sell him on the idea," said Mama. "Besides, you would probably be fifteen by then. We will work up a strategy. Meanwhile we have to get you ready for sex."

We retired to the master bedroom.

"There are four things about sex that men especially appreciate," lectured Mama. "First is a juicy pussy. Second is muscular control in the vagina. Third is the ability to have multiple orgasms. And fourth is a sense of fun. Take off your clothes," she ordered.

We both stripped. Then Mama lay against the headboard so that she could hold me in her arms.

"Now we will try to get your juices flowing. Here, spit on my finger." And she began stroking my pussy. First she stroked the outer lips until they began swelling and opening up. Then her forefinger slipped inside. Sure enough, there was slippery wetness oozing out of my vagina. She anointed my clit and began stroking all around it.

"Feel good?" she asked.

"Oh, Mama," I moaned.

"Now you try it," she said. "Find the places that feel real good."

So I explored myself. It wasn't as good as when Mama did it, but it was still good. And after a while I found myself rubbing faster and faster, until there was a big starburst in my pussy. I almost fainted from the pleasure

"See?" said Mama. "Now you must do this at least once a day."

I could do this, I thought. Maybe more often. "But what about Daddy's big prick? How will he get it inside me?" I asked.

Mama got up and searched in the bottom drawer of her dresser. She found a carved teakwood box which she brought to the bed. Inside were a number of ivory objects shaped like little torpedoes. "These are dildos, sweetheart. In assorted sizes. Your Aunt Jane brought the set back from Singapore." She took the smallest one and unscrewed the battery compartment. "See? AAA batteries." And she slipped two of them inside.

"Now," she said. "Lubricate it with this goop and turn it on. Then move it around the pussy area. See if you can get it inside."

It was buzzing and tingling in my hand. Cautiously I moved it around between my lips. Mmmm, it was good. And then I slipped it down to the mouth of my vagina and worked it inside. Wow! It only went in an inch or so. "It won't go in all the way," I told my mother.

"That's your maidenhead," explained my mother. "Keep working on it and it will eventually give way. Then you can move up to a bigger dildo."

And so it started. Every few months I moved up to a bigger size dildo. By the time I was fifteen I could accommodate a dildo the size of an average penis. "See what I can get in me now?" I told Mama. But Mama was spending most of the day on the bed in the guest room and could give me only a wan smile. I was taking care of Mama and the house, so meals were just whatever I could throw together.

Finally one summer morning she did not wake up. I gave her a little shake, but her skin was cold and I knew. I woke Daddy. "Mama's gone," I told him. He went to the guest room while I sat on his bed and wept. Then the hearse came and took her away.

Eventually the funeral service and the burial were finished and Daddy and I came home. The house was quiet. I made some hot tea and we sat at the kitchen table to drink it. "We will stick together, won't we?" I asked Daddy. And then he started to cry. It was a wrench to see a grown man cry like that. But I went to him and put my arms around him, and after a bit he stopped.

That night I came to Daddy's bedroom as he was pulling the bed covers up. "Let me crawl in with you for a little while," I told him.

"Sweetheart, I always sleep naked," he told me.

"That's OK," I said. "I have my nightie on, and besides I've already seen you naked, so I won't be shocked or anything." So I slid under the covers and snuggled against him. I knew I was taking advantage of him, but he needed me, just as Mama had told me he would.

We talked for a little bit about the people at the reception, but soon started yawning. I turned on my side and pressed my back against him. He was warm and comforting, and I soon drifted off.

The next night I didn't ask—I just slipped into his bed as though I belonged there. "It's so nice sleeping with you," I told him, and gave him a hug. Then I turned over and spooned against him. He put his arm around me, so I knew we were making progress.

Sometime in the middle of the following night I woke up and realized that he was sleeping very closely against me. There was something pushing against my bottom. I gradually realized that his penis was poking through my nightie. Ah ha! I said to myself and gently pulled my nightie up in back so that his penis was pushing on my bare behind. I opened my legs a little and pushed my bottom back so that his penis slid right into my crotch. His penis was burning hot. I maneuvered it so that it was lying in the valley between my pussy lips. It wasn't totally stiff, but it was getting there, and my pussy was simply oozing juices.

I began slowly moving back and forth, stroking his penis with my pussy lips until it became big and stiff. Then I wriggled around until the head of his penis was at the mouth of my vagina. I pushed gently, and his penis sank slowly in. God! It was fantastic! I almost could not control myself. But I didn't want him to totally wake up, so I let his penis rest quietly in my vagina for a few minutes.

But then I could feel his penis starting to throb. I couldn't wait any longer. I began to grab and stroke his penis just like Mama told me. Open, push, grab, pull. Repeat. Slowly at first. Then gradually faster.

Finally I could feel his penis swell up and discharge. My Daddy had come inside me! It was a thrill. I rubbed my clit until I came also, with Daddy's penis slowly softening inside me. I don't think he awoke.

In the morning I gave him an extra big hug. He smiled and kissed me. I had made him happy, even if he didn't know why! This made me happy too, so I sang a little song as I ran downstairs to make breakfast.

As he was leaving for the office, I told him how much I loved him and what he meant to me. Then I gave him a big kiss. Mama had told me I should do this every day, but I think I would have done it anyway.

That evening I took a chance and did not wear anything when I got into bed with Daddy. "Just like you!" I told him.

He looked doubtful. So I snuggled up to him with my tiny titties poking into his chest. "Doesn't this feel good?" I asked. I could feel his warm penis against my legs.

"Well yes, and that's the problem," he said.

"You mean you might get a stiffy" I asked. I could sense that he was indeed getting a stiffy.

"You know about that?" he asked.

"Mama told me everything," I reassured him. I reached down and stroked his penis, which sprang up. "Is this the problem?" I asked, pretending innocence.

"Oooh," he said. "Oh, don't. You are going to get me all hot and bothered."

"You could put it in here," I told him, rubbing the tip of his penis against my pussy.

"But you are my daughter, and you are only fifteen," he protested.

"I know all that. Mama told me to take care of you, and she trusted me to do it." My pussy was starting to juice up, and it felt ever so nice to run his penis tip up and down my pussy slit.

"What if you got pregnant?" he asked.

"Would that be so bad? But Mama got me on the pill, so I'm safe. You can do it all you want."

"But..." he began.

"Maybe my titties are too small for you," I suggested, holding them up toward his mouth. Mama had told me that Daddy was a tit man, and she was right. He moaned and took one in his mouth. I could feel the nipple erecting, which caused a tingling to begin down below.

"Now the other one," I ordered. I was in bliss. Juices were beginning to flow. I could feel Daddy's big hand descending down my tummy towards my pussy, and I knew all would be well. He began gently stroking all around the pussy area, dipping occasionally into the vagina to collect some more juice. God! He was a pussy expert. I opened myself up to him. Meanwhile he was sucking and nibbling on my titty. I put my hands behind his head and pulled him against me.

"Are you ready?" he asked finally.

"Oh, Daddy," I moaned. "Oh, please. Stick it in, all the way."

He arranged me carefully on the bed with a pillow under my bottom. Then he gently inserted his big penis. I think he was surprised that it went right in all the way. Then he began a slow, deep stroke. I couldn't help myself but began a rapid hip dance just like Mama showed me. This wasn't going to take long.

Finally he groaned deep in his throat and thrust way inside me. I could feel spurts of semen. This set off my own climax. My hips went on autopilot as I clutched at his penis with my strong vaginal muscles.

He rolled us over so that I was on top. "How did you get this snapping pussy?" he asked.

"Mama trained me."

"My wife? Your mother?"

"She knew that you would need someone," I explained. "Family is important. She wanted us to stick together. Besides, I would have wanted to have sex with you anyway. This way I could do a better job."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.